Deviant Empire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was teasing her, but she found this comforting and it brought a laugh.

"Actually... want to... do the other hole? Think it's good today."

"Don't want to take your first anal. Maybe you should give it to Will... or your dad."

"Nah... come on... after what we've been through... only fair."

James looked to Will to raise an eyebrow. The boy actually found that... polite. Like he was asking for approval. A nod. The deity turned back to the girl to adjust his entry point.

"Alright, detour engaged."

Win could start to see what the man was doing. She was indeed so very anxious and all this was to make her feel better. A breath as that surprisingly normal cock pushed at her asshole... The medicine she was on was helping it be far more accepting of visitors from that direction. She tried to push all those other notions she might have. Just a guy she knew. A really funny guy at times that could be sweet, serious... get along with her brother. But not quite her type. Something was missing, but she could still take him on. The man worked his way slowly inside to get her ass used to the invading member, groans leaving her as it still protested... but also started to feel nice. One arm holding her waist, another on her shoulder, he'd saw out of her just as slowly, but start to build up speed and force.

Just two pairs of people side by side fucking their partner of choice. James slowly working the girl over to start moaning from the pleasure of the act, Will going a bit faster as he trusted the futa to have more experience... far less preparation and more action. His hand started to slide up and down that shaft with confidence. It was hard, it was at times pulsing... and he felt no feedback from it which was almost weird if it wasn't for this being the second cock he touched that was not his. Still, the more he had his inhibitions crushed by lust, the less did he care that his partner had a dick... and a bigger one than his. Slightly, but dick measuring was a tradition almost. Even if astorians seemed to not care unless you could hold up a car with one.

The girl was getting more and more into it. Not just fucking their damn god, but doing it in the butt. It started to feel good... a different sort of good... so far she liked her pussy better, but it would do... and it would let her two guys at once. Still no desire to lean up and kiss the man. Not even on his cheek. Nope, she was good. Win could give him a hug, but right now it felt like it was not their relationship to go all sweet hug fucking with him. James was keeping a good pace despite his years of tobacco abuse... not that it mattered to him. There clearly was experience in there as he could just angle that dick towards spots to make her squeal a bit. Still a bit of that little power of mischief in him as he was doing her a bit harder to really work those sounds out of Winnie.

Eventually, Will would find that ass to be convincing enough to his dick to fire off seed inside, launching jets of fluid into the robotic butt while jerking her off even harder, squeezing just as he employed in those last moments he held back to blow harder, and slowing down just as the synth groaned and expelled her cum onto stomach and tits. Now that he looked at it, the process was a bit sexy... at least when the other person had tits.

James held off from the finish until he could give Win an actual anal orgasm... surprising, different... but still worked. The girl shuddered as she climaxed with an untouched pussy and tits, soon feeling those not quite as holy bursts of seed in her rectum. Just a moment to wind down from it before the man pulled out to let that liquid start to drip out, breath out given before laying down on the couch. Will also slipped off of Eve and rolled over. He could still go.

A bit of winding down before the man would summon his cigarette to take a pull.

"So, Win, you got fucked by a god. Felt in any way special?" The man was still joking, but it was in good spirit.

"Well, guess using my ass works... but nah. Wanna do some more?"

"I... need a minute... but I can still go. Eve?" Will was breathing a bit hard as the android nodded eagerly.

"Guess it's a nice send-off so we can go a bit more. But we need a switch up and I don't mean just swapping partners. Dynamics. Maybe take something on. Hm... " The man gave a thoughtful look to Will.

"Uh... if you're gonna ask me to fuck you... maybe?"

"Tempting, but I have a different idea. Let's speed up that training with some taste of dick."

His mind was telling him no... well, part of it... but the man decided to breathe deep and take it on.

"Let's."

"I actually expected you to decline. Alright, then I'm gonna give you the choice on who to do it to. Me, Eve or yourself?"

He was not surprised to hear the idea. Just...

"I think I need a few years of yoga to do that."

James just pointed at himself with a look in his eye.

"You're gonna make me not need them?" The boy was still apprehensive about the idea, but it was... something to try. And it was his own dick. Maybe it could make it easier.

"Actually, I have a better idea. Get up a bit."

There was room enough on that sofa for them all, but it would be clear why he wanted to make sure nothing was damaged. A little circle made with a finger as all others looked expectantly and... two distortions appeared aligned on the surface. It was clear they were short-range portals as soon as the man got back onto the bed and carefully inserted his feet through, them coming out the other one towards his position. To not make it dizzying to look into them, he opted to not have them transmit light, but they were transmitting flesh... James slid down to his stomach into it, his lower half coming back out towards him, legs open, he could now practically rest his head next to his other head. It felt very absurd to Will, but also... something he should not pass by.

"That... looks weird as heck." Win commented.

"Tell me about it. I've got conflicting sensations. One half is telling me I'm laying on my stomach, the other that I'm on my back. When I raise my leg like this..." And the leg rose as he moved aside from it. "I feel like I'm sinking into the sofa. Maybe I should have done this upright."

"Scared as heck, but... give me a pair as well."

Said and done. Another motion, another duo of portals on his left... or was it right? The left of the half that contained the head. Will did the very strange transition and almost kicked himself in the head... he noted that the portal edges feel solid... but not sharp. Probably so he doesn't accidentally bisect himself or something. Very slowly... he came face to face with his own pecker. It felt... quite strange to touch that disembodied other half and get sensation from it. Feel as he grabbed his cock from an unexpected angle... and just tried to gather his courage to do this.

"Okay, you girls wanna just entertain each other or try the same?"

"Ah... what... uh... you mean... eat myself out?!" Win had been with girls. Just... this was on some higher plane of bizarre.

"Yep. Trust me, after this you guys will want flexibility implants. Yes, it lets you bend down hard enough to eat your own ass. Sometimes fun, sometimes eh."

Surprised blinking. Eve was far more into this than her... seemed nothing really phases these people. What next? Fucking her own dicked clone? Nah, that might be too weird even for the man. She sighed.

"Fine, hook us up."

Just one motion for both pairs. The insertion was indeed quite precarious and contradicting in feeling, but Win would soon be able to kiss her own crotch. It felt strange to see herself like this. At best she might see the outline of her lips from her usual position and just assume it was like other girls she saw... or need to take pictures. Now she was experiencing her own body from usually the perspective of her partner. And it did indeed give feedback on any touch. Her problem was that it was herself... Winnie had eaten pussy before. For her brother, the problem was more the dick than the owner.

"You two enjoy yourself while I teach Will here how to impress men." James said this more to also not make the boy feel like everyone was watching.

Eve went at it with barely any hesitation. Reaching forward, one hand to hold it in place, mouth descending on it... passionately starting to slurp and work it over. She was downright treating herself to good head. For the sister it was a hesitant start as sensations were mirrored... a careful lick, spread of her legs to let her really get in there... and then a little more. And then... once she started to want those sensations to continue... could she build speed and confidence.

On the left side of the couch, Will was getting a crash course in sucking dick from god, and he was demonstrating on himself. Warm it up with some stroking, do not be afraid of it or the taste... it just goes away after a bit. Keep teeth away as could be... impersonate a toothless old woman if he could. Don't just suck, that is just a metaphor, you do it to collapse your cheeks and rub tongue and tight cheeks on it. Lips, cheeks, tongue. Basically masturbate the other guy with mouth.

All the instructions felt daunting... and guys were so eagerly asking girls to suck dick. This might actually help him get them better. A very careful lick to get that taste of dick... of which he was not pleased. Another... nope, not improving yet. He'd just have to bear it and open up... feel that taste on his lips... damn, that feels good down there. It was far more noticeable as dick sucking rather than being blown... but the feedback was actually helping him get a measure of what the other guy feels. Training wheels for blowjobs.

James kept an eye on the boy, but once he was at least half-eating it... he could go to work on himself. Almost businesslike, but he was doing great on himself, working a tight seal, letting it slide between tongue and cheek, he knew how to give a dick a good time. Sure, he was once against it... but you slowly lose that fear. The man was also relaxing while doing this, just... enjoying the process.

It felt more like a group masturbation session rather than sex, and with each focused on themselves rather than each other... there was a bit less closeness. Sure, they were doing this space-time continuum breaking act together, but other than the occasional glance, it was more like they were on their own. The act might have far more charm if they were on their own... but it did have charm.

The robot girl was just throwing herself into it. She did not let one cum shot end it and would slow down for just a bit while swallowing her own spunk imitation before she would just work herself back up and keep sucking. This was less because James was here and more because she actually loved sucking dick... and it was not the first time she did herself. But this was a very new angle that she could love... if the outsider would come by more often. Eve could get over the shock by the end of this.

Win did not realize when she started just inhaling her muff, licking at it and fingering in just the right ways. She could feel that it was her own actions causing it, but the unexpected angle made it just a bit less of a predicted action. By now she was pushing every button she knew... and even adjusted for those of hers she had. Girls could also push through multiple orgasms, but she needed a bit more of a pause than the partner to her left.

For Will... it was less sexy and more about getting used to it. The shape of cock in his mouth, the taste and how to service it. His self-inflicted pleasure was making him lose inhibitions, but he had to supply some extra courage to keep doing it. He swore to himself that he would not pussy out from the much needed swallowing. He would break that pretty soon. His sloppy technique would wrench seed out only after everyone else was done... and he backed out at the last minute, letting his dick shoot cum over his stomach... he was not too proud of that... but he at least worked a dick over. It was far less daunting and mysterious to him now. Maybe next time he could do Eve.

And James... he just strolled through the act. Relaxing selfsuck, like he was just close to having a nap and rocking in a chair. Very casual swallow of his own product, mild cleanup before raising his head to let it fall back down.

"Okay, I think Will's had enough training for today. But we can do some stuff like this later. Now, mind everyone slide out so I don't cut us in half... or throw you out of it?"

The fact did swing the mood a bit, but there was a point. Once everyone was out he could close those and they resumed laying down.

"That... was weird. And I wanna do it again." Win said. "I taste good."

"Not as fun for me, but... I guess I'm a bit more comfortable with the idea."

"Make sure to give him some fun times later, Win." James slid off the bed to stretch his unappealing body. "Well, think a round three might be pushing it, so maybe do something else next time. You guys want me to show up naked or dressed?" Beat. "I guess naked could make one not even suspect it was me... if they walk in. You're gonna have a lot of guests."

"Yep! Show up naked. Come on... we've seen you." Win could have him lose the gut, maybe.

"Good luck with the murder. Feel free to come back if you need a rest." Will could still taste dick. Something to wash his mouth out was tempting.

"I just might."

Gentle wave and he vanished again. Eve did have an experience many here would want, but she tried very hard to see to his wish to be relaxed... it was getting easier but there would still be moments. For now she was to return to the fine act of guiding the two siblings into this world.

And what better way than to go do some shopping, reshape their outfits in a more Redlight fashion to practically showcase their bits, nice walk around and enjoyment of what it had to give.

They would only return in the evening.

*

It was decided, through a joint council of Johnatan, Jessica and Sylvie... that the best way to possibly get Harry to at least be accepting of this... is to leave him alone. But they meant really leave him alone. Sylvie was practically spending all day over in their room. She was not yet interested in undertaking anything sexual yet... mostly because it felt unfair to her husband. She should not just abandon him because he's not how she likes it, but... try to work with him. She was quite surprised to hear that caretaker approve of it.

Yes, she had paid the woman another visit... with Jess. The conversation was far more pleasant this time. Even if she did not want to start fucking her kids, giving them love and acceptance was enough for them. And once again... if it went in bad directions Sylvie could find any of the other religious figures backing her. It felt strange to suddenly not consider them to be about sex. But they did say that it can be a natural result of love. Proper love.

And now she was back in the room, only this would be one of those times without Jess as she went over next door to give the kids some motherly love. They were surprisingly accepting to make that one the "sex" room to have this one just be those who sat it out. And now she was using John's link to look at the scene... it was too risky to give her access for now.

"I still feel a bit guilty for leaving Harry to just... fester in his thoughts." She said to the man.

"We both know him. When he's up against someone, he's gonna dig in his heels and not move. Boredom will make him look for things and... he'll start subconsciously putting stuff together. Also a great feature. Unless you are trying to keep something from him."

Despite seeing Johnatan naked... he was now clothed... Sylvie could strangely look at the man with no issue. She was not even afraid to be just with him in the room. He'd take no and had no ill intentions. The man did not even give a tease. She was almost disappointed.

"Still feels like I'm abandoning him in another way. We've got this thing tearing us apart now. I'm... at least willing to hear these people out, but he's just..."

"Combative."

"Win gets that from him... It can be really good when he's not afraid to stand up to others for you, but... not that good when he's doing it against me."

"I think it's more like he abandoned you, just he doesn't know it. But you're still trying. Or you would have just left him there and gave up, asked for another room. Heard we could do that. Ship is not quite full."

"Feels terrible. I don't want to do this to Win and her brother."

"Then don't. And... can I say something that might upset you?"

"John, I think you can say a lot to me right now." Strangely, there was an inner peace in her now. There were issues, but she could solve them.

"Well... on my side of the fence... I hope the two are doing it."

Sylvie gave him a look of "Really?" but it had a smile on.

"You mean you want them to... get along. Even if it means that."

"And it probably gets to that. They're adults, they're not insane... and despite all their fights, I remember fine times when they got along and it was just... beautiful."

"I know... all those good times. If they were... always. Or almost always... doesn't feel like them if they don't fight."

"Oh, a bit... and if you showed me the two of them just being lovey dovey with each other I could not recognize them. Nah... teasing each other, one upping each other... riling each other up." He smirked. "Cooling down a bit..."

"With some pretty heated sex while you watch and just go 'here they go again'." Despite the sexual content involving her children, Sylvie might actually enjoy seeing that.

"Maybe we can see Damien and Suzy do it." He pointed at the projected screen.

Right now, only two of the people in the other room were involved in something sexual. Bradley was just in a tight embrace with his mother while obvious ass movements from him advertised their interaction... but it looked more like a motherly hug that... had a few extra ingredients. Everyone in the room was naked, Suzy was reading a book which was clearly not from Earth, Damien was watching something that resembled a news bulletin, talking about some things that happened in the Empire some time ago. Sylvie could not make heads or tails of what they were referencing, but the scenes they showed gave glimpses into the other planets.

They watched plenty of stored videos on the links to get an idea of them. If Harry had his way they'd probably go to Solaria. He was big on cities, and having a big one... a dream. They still had little idea what their conditions might be there. All of the levels of fortune and such and all of the places shown had so much distinction... But it seemed you can find everything. Even quiet homes on a small plot of land, penthouse suites... or the strangest were these complexes that were built a bit like a two story house, stretching across what would be two floors, with the balcony actually being dirt with grass like it was a front yard. Obviously they were trying to fit a lot of people in as much space, but they were doing it in style.

"I feel a bit weird watching them like this." The woman admitted.

"You're not intruding on their privacy or anything. And you're not measuring them up. Just enjoying someone else's happiness. You can do that."

"Looked so scared when I came in." She chuckled.

"Gave me a damn heart attack! I mean.. I know it's got less weight than before, but still... would be a shame for you to think worse of me."

"Jess was giving you some looks after that that... did they go somewhere?"

"Oh, they did... she knew what she just did." He was practically proud. "When we were back here alone..." Beat. "Uh... how descriptive should I get?"

"Johnatan, I saw you have sex with your daughter. Unless you enacted some weird torture session... I think I can handle the truth."