Deviant Empire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heels... torturing ourselves to look attractive. These outfits can do heels but I feel like I could stand up all day in these weird shoes."

"Or corsets. Ugh... feels good when we can get a husband and let go."

"I don't know if I could get comfortable with it. Just... you know."

"Yes, yes... all of our old notions. Nobody look at my boobs, nobody look at my ass, especially not men, but we want them to look. Why else do girls post nudes online?"

"Those articles about them hating when they do one thing, hate when they don't do it..." A chuckle from the slightly younger woman. "Really not sheepish about it. The others might be not too keen on their ideas but I've seen plenty of boys ask for nudes. And they just send them a folder."

"When's the last time you felt proud of your body? I know we're not as pretty as we used to, but John still looks at me like I've not aged a day. Or that I'm getting more pretty. But I know I've got lines on me that ain't from tan."

"Sunbathe nude over there?"

"Oh, I do... often with Suzy. Nice to have us just rub each other with sunscreen without any worry."

"Gives real good attention to the tits." Another tease from Sylvie.

"She likes them. Natural." A chuckle from her. "And the men like to look. I can tell... and sometimes I turn over on purpose."

"They don't stop looking."

"Smile even because they are getting a good look... but the boys just get an eyeful and go off... Jonathan... just looks. And I can tell he's barely giving Suzy a glance. He's looking at her, but just to make sure she's doing well."

A look towards the projection showing the other room. A bit more wistful.

"John said he wishes the kids are actually doing it."

"Of course he did."

"You want it too." It was not quite an accusal, but an obvious fact of Jess.

"But not because I want to fuck your son or anything... just wanna be able to welcome him back with a big hug with no... hiding. All these years... it felt like we were isolated, barricaded in the house against a horde of people who want us ill, going out and pretending we're like them so they don't turn and start eating us."

"Say they are doing it... what do you think would happen when you would meet. The first time, not asking how it goes on later."

"Well, I am using my own kids' behavior as an idea, but... maybe a less awkward hug... then maybe a request to touch my boobs a bit... and then he'd ask for pie."

"And that's not a metaphor. You do make a good one. What's your secret?" Jess gave her back a playful look. "You don't do anything weird to it... do you?"

"Maaaaybe..." She kept that look to the continued squirm of the other woman before she broke into a giggle. "No. But... secret. Or you'll start using it to lure in boys in my stead."

"All part of your plan. Come for the pie, stay for the ass." Sylvie decided to keep the teasing to pay her back.

"Found me out. Now I have to silence you with it."

"Food or your backside?"

"I'll keep it a surprise."

They could not hold onto the pretend air, erupting in snorts and chuckles.

"Don't really want to come over to doing these, but... I want things to be good between all of us. And if we're gonna do that... can't let the expectations of people who would kill us with no concern be put before that."

"Oh, the only concern is looking better themselves. See me strike the sinner down. Nobody asking if the guy is too eager to kill and find sinners or if his targets had a point."

The further she went, the less did Sylvie trust her people. Felt like all her life she had to prove herself to others just to not be turned into an outcast, then she had to do the work that gets others richer just to not die. A sigh. She knew nothing of what would await them in this new place... but it might be better.

"You watched some of the porn these people have?" Jess asked.

"Me?! Porn?! I don't do that."

"You should. Some of them is 'verified' for family love. And that ain't no couple of unrelated actors pretending. But they also feel... not quite porn."

"Outright saying that yes we checked and this is incest... go ahead. But how do they feel?"

"Kinda like I'm watching someone's vacation movies. Very few to actually go all full mouth makeout and get married and such. Most..." A wave to the little window into the other room. "Practically like them. Just... others."

"Ugh... now you're gonna ask me to go look something up."

"Better... got it saved. I'll send it over."

Links pulled up, Jess taking hers from being a little display. Then to find that function.

"So, these things have this feature where you can send stuff with each other. It's kinda big, so it's gonna take a bit too long to send it over the net, so... we are going... to set up this local connection and... huh."

"What?"

"Shows two in the vicinity."

"We're not far from other rooms."

"No, I mean... this doesn't work far. I can't send it over to the kids so..."

Realization came as a very silent search was executed to find the tiny device. It was technically still unlocked as it was recording. Jess could gather the facts... and hatch a plan.

"I know it's not the aliens. They have cameras in the walls and are intentionally not using them. So... Hello, Harry. Come see us when you stop being a stubborn idiot."

Recording stopped before the two practically collapsed in their seats.

"You want to give it to him?!" Sylvie practically screamed.

"He suspects something and at this point... no way back. Even if I didn't say anything. Even if we delete it. Either he'd know or figure out that we found out and try harder and do something worse."

"This is worse... he's gonna..."

"He's gonna nothing." Jess found a good bit of infuriation to help her beat fear. "You will go back there and not give him a word... just a very upset look as you just give this back."

"And what's that gonna achieve? This feels like just... intimidating him into it."

"He's gonna listen. And that's what we wanted him to do all along."

Sylvie was a bundle of nerves, but she tried to gather some other facts to support her decision. The fact that her husband practically wire tapped them showed things were breaking down from his direction. Sometimes the lack of trust can do just as much damage as breaking it.

*

The man continued to shit bricks harder and harder as the audio file played. So it was true... Jess and John were fucking their family. And Sylvie seemed to approve of it. Or at least... not be repulsed by it. His wife practically admitted to doing nothing at all out of actual respect for him. It was unexpected. It made him feel like shit.

Hearing the evolving conversation made him feel worse. He expected some conspiratorial plotting or sounds of sex, ideas how to tempt him into shoving his dick in people he would not want to. Them wanting him just to be okay and... hear them out... did give him a kick in the nuts to make that side of him slink back in shame.

Hands covering eyes as he started to be tempted by the airlock idea. The friendly banter of the girls with such vivid detail made it worse... not just because it showed they were happy and not monsters... but because he would start to gain wood you could hold up a coffee table with. The thought of Jess with that body he might sneak a guilty glance at... naked... practically showing off... welcoming such looks. His mind imagines Sylvie next to her, two pairs of mature boobs on display under the sun with untrimmed bushes just letting him stare... turning to give a better look... a very guilty boner.

The casual mention of her letting Will fondle the older woman... he'd love to fondle that chest as well. He shook his head to try and get that idea out. No, he did not want to cheat on Sylvie, but thoughts crept in like the roots of a tree breaking rock, holding firm.

He was barely paying attention towards the end, not really listening as the girls found the device. A long silence as the man considered that he fucked up. Sylvie had every right to hold that look. Harry practically jumped out of his seat when he heard his name called... he thought that the woman had come in... but it was the last part of the recording.

A blink. The pieces started to come together. They... or at least Jess... wanted him to listen to this. Because they wanted him to know and... listen. Not to corrupt. But to understand. And it was... what they wanted to do with the kids. Understand. Or be parents if they have to and turn them right. IF. He was holding onto values that would consider his life insignificant. Men had it hard on Earth. There were few moments where he did not fear Syl divorcing, taking the kids, making him pay for the rest of his life just because she wanted to and he was a man.

The man stood to walk towards a wall... stare at it for a bit... and then knock his head against it... hard. Then again. And again. Once more. They held, but his forehead hurt. Gentle lean forward to rest it on that wall... just in case he wants to do it again. Putting the things together all wrong. And they had a point... he was valuing other things above his children and wife and would strike them down for it.

Big sigh as he sat down again. Well, she did say to come over when he stops being an idiot. Now might count. But he should really cool down and think it over... make sure he had his facts straight. He hasn't so far.

Looking for something on the projector to give a passive distraction to not let him run in corners made the man notice... a new channel. "Judgment" was the title... and for now there was an image... and a video that showed a preview with a man in red standing before a door. Image first. Seemed like it was just text.

"The following contains scenes of incredibly brutal dismemberment, murder and terrorizing of people without a moral compass. Do not watch if you believe the bastards should come on top or the sight of death in all its lack of dignity invites revulsion. All that you see is real."

A raised eyebrow. Someone was trying too hard. He'd watched plenty of violent movies. Strange that it was clarified that the people dying were unpleasant... but he'd seen too much already for this to phase him. Might as well see what the hell this is before finding something better.

Harry would regret not taking that seriously. As if this day could not get any worse.

*

The time has finally arrived. James stood before the not so imposing doors into the big room. For now, no one could notice him. Time to gather himself up for the moment. Felt so daunting to finally do this. No double dealing for now... this one had to make an impact. He'll resume in a few hours after people have had a moment to digest it and go at it harder.

A stretch to keep his shoulders limber, nice pulling from side to side on his legs... can't pull a muscle while stabbing elected officials. One check of his coat to make sure it was all straight and fitting for the moment. Felt like he should have worn a suit under it, but that was so not him.

"Today's the fucking day, you damn bastards. I'd be lying to say I'm not gonna enjoy this a good bit. Far too fucking long I watched you get away with shit because you fucked up the system."

He now knew how his family would react. Just like the others. They did not really want to acknowledge reality. Like he was talking big but gonna just go home and do nothing. James is a man of his word. No doubt someone will try to use them against him. Covert ops should give him a bit of cover. But this was his show.

Glance to the side... song ready to play. Aura activated to tell who's been naughty and who might have been less naughty. If he used that whole list there might barely be few people in here to not shine. Always the same story... won't let anyone in until they're as rancid as they are.

History. He was going to make it with this act. One big step for him, billions of soiled underpants for Earth. Obviously, he had to follow through and go through the entire cut down list. One hundred million is still a lot. That's like five Stalins. Maybe the records book guys will want to have a word with him. Nah. Not for this.

Only one chance to make a first impression, so he better be on point. Once he goes through that door, no going back... recording starting, available to every TV, phone, projector, link... and even the Empire could not take it down. He hoped Ben would like the show.

A final clap to pump himself up and... leg forward to kick those doors open... blasting them off hinges as he stepped into the room. Sudden silence and turned heads... and calls for security. His voice boomed out into the room so all could hear and none could speak over him

"Good day, not so fine ladies and gentlemen of office. My Name is James, also the Outsider... the Escapist... and I am an actual god. And if you wonder why I am here, back on this fuckscape of a world you turned to shit with your endless pursuit of money and unconsenting pussy... you got your answer... Judgment has been passed on many of you here... but not all. By a Jury of your peers. And I'm just the executioner. Time to die."

Hand held before him for that sword to form in his hand. Void. Its name and actual description. Like a piece of darkness forged into a weapon of perfect straightness, sharp angles and barely any light escaping it. One and a half meters long, straight blade with one sharp edge, guard of simple design before a grip fit for one or two hands. All black and in its passing came a low rumble... as if someone was caressing a bass... or a cat that took up smoking.

The man saw red before his eyes... not everyone... but a lot more than one expected. A panic ensued and he took aim just as the song started playing... Soft tones to soon give way to hard metal. James practically shot forward towards his first target. One swing that cleaved right through... one older man in a fine suit now being in four pieces... arms cut off and bisected at his stomach. The follow-up came before the pieces could separate... straight through the neck.

Pause just to let the pieces separate and show he was not doing a gag. The man was serious. Screaming was barely covered by the music that played loud in this room. Rush to another target... old, white dude again. No dramatics this time... neck slice through and barely stop for it.Jump to step on the desk and rush towards another target... stab from the back and follow up with a guillotine.

For him, it was practically sport... but for the people it was a horror show. A monster just came in and started killing people. HERE. Security guards rushed into the room with guns drawn. On seeing that look in his eyes they just started unloading. Flick of the blade bounced the bullets off path as he rushed forward. Guy on the left is fine. Hand coming forward open palm to push him and make the guy fly down the hall. Nothing broken, but pain should keep him down. Guy on the right... upwards diagonal slice. Unfortunately, people who get decapitated have a few last seconds of life... and terrifying knowledge of what is coming.

Blood was being splattered all around. James was getting covered in the stuff... to speak nothing of the other contents of a human body... death is not dignified at all and he was not affording them the luxury. Former politicians had organs, guts and the contents of those guts spilling out all over the floor and furniture. The reinforcements were either killed if they were on the list or blasted away to get out of the scene. He should have gone sword and gun with one of those neutralizers from the Empire. Or something similar. Though it was far more intimidating to have a guy no-sell guns and slaughter a couple hundred people with a SWORD. Also it was a war crime, but the outsider would not see a trial.

He had killed twenty-five people by the time the lyrics hit. Its creators will not appreciate it being used like this.

"I am all you ever wanted

I'm a new dimension

Immortality perfected, phantomized

Expansion of life

Generations arrive

Finding every deviation

Just to keep the future alive"

The man had lingered on many songs to pick one to really send the message. It gave quite the backdrop to the scene... for this declaration of himself to blast out as he decimated the old generation.

Everyone would watch this moment... the Empire, the people of Earth. Nobody could stop the signal. Satan got what they wanted and he'd have to keep doing it. The man still hoped they were of good intention. The news of this would break soon... and many would remove the sound of the Outsider's declaration.

"Under a phantom divine

Touched by the light

In ambrosial grace

No applause for the old pantomime

In the shadows of our dreams

A phantom divine"

To many he would be the answer, to others he would be all they ever feared. Their crimes come back to ask for payment. They ran... they begged... they offered everything they had... like cowards. He cut them down. One by one. The so important room was now a bloody battlefield with corpses strewn everywhere.

He was looking more and more like a horror, but that sword remained pristine. His coat got even more red, that face frozen in a look to declare his intentions, eyes that could burn, shining even through all the blood upon his face. The man would get a new title today... and even as many would point the finger in one direction, he was declaring it all in this... and that one ray of light.

"There is still hope for you

I am the empire

All that you see is true

I am the empire

There is still hope for us

Under a phantom divine"

It might sound like the words of a tyrant... taking power by strength, declaring themselves right and the only way forward. But if this was a democracy... and if one included The Empire... he'd win the vote. Even now.

He chased them through the building as they tried to escape... cutting doors open or just smashing through walls... an unstoppable force that one could not pacify. Not a word more as James pushed through this act with only minor catharsis coming. Rage... mountains of rage breaking to crush all in an unstoppable rockslide. But a selective one.

Eventually he had to move further and further to get to a target, running through hallways as he left a trail of blood... panicked people cowering as he passed. No... that one is fine, you're good, you're good... red. A lunge to stab and transform it into an upwards slice, bisecting the head. More running. Thank himself that this body was now augmented with superhuman endurance, speed and actual swordsmanship skills.

This one was caught just as they were leaving, but the man heard the song ending... one last cut and... a glance to the side. Red once more. But unlike all the other people running away... this one was walking calmly towards him. Enough to at least make the outsider pause.

"Looks like someone here has a spine. I can respect that. Perhaps a more dignified death. Need a sword?"

Before the outsider stood a man of perhaps forty years... physique toned to bulking, but not excessive, a fine suit upon him, showcasing that well worked body. Unflinching stature, chiseled features... and eyes that had no warmth. This was the kind of look to tell you the guy hunted people for sport. His hand reached inside a pocket to grab a.... Flashlight?

"Got my own. Get off my territory."

"What."

A button pressed on that thing and it... morphed... into a hilt... but what was even more impressive was what came out as a blade. Pure energy in a bright, blue blade of longer length and shimmering brilliance. The outsider had his eyes fly open. Not even astorians managed goddamn laser swords. Cool in concept, scientifically unsound. At best you could swing around something that sent out a laser to be blocked further away by an arm... but that was like wielding a sci-fi hacksaw.

1...34567...15