Devil's Bite

Story Info
They believe he's the devil. He's about to prove them right.
21.6k words
4.31
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story consists entirely of non-consent/ reluctance and also includes a brief non-sexual suicide. The character has bisexual thoughts but there is NO gay sex in this version. All characters/ names/ places are made up and any similarities are a coincidence. All characters are well over 18.

Enjoy 😉

* * *

Beniji sat reclined on the soft pillows of a settee, holding his oracle screen in one hand, and slowly stroking his dick with the other. He stared intently at the vision in the oracle, watching the ripples of the screen flow over the watery image of a young, lithe woman. Her dark nipples caught his attention first, but he found his vision kept wandering to her slender neck, a decidedly non-sexual part of her body. He'd always liked her neck, although he couldn't quite understand why.

The vision panned down the woman's body, taking the view of her neck out of the screen and instead revealing her carefully manicured pussy. The woman slowly traced the thin line of hair that pointed towards her clit with her slender hand. Beniji's breath caught in his throat as the finger dropped lower to open the two lips of her pussy.

Just as he was about to start stroking faster, he heard the SCHLICK of a door opening behind him, and he groaned internally.

"Again, Beniji? So soon before training?"

Beniji looked up at the intrusion, annoyed. Any other man would have been embarrassed being caught in this position, but Beniji didn't care in the slightest. He kept slowly stroking his dick as his mentor came into view.

"What's it to you, Prya Marc? Just because no one wants to suck your sad excuse for a cock."

Prya Marc only looked mildly amused at Beniji. They both knew that Prya Marc had a much more active sex life than Beniji. He was actually allowed to have sex, for starters.

He walked over to Beniji, peering at the oracle, which now showed the woman with a single finger buried in the depths of her pussy.

"Her again? You're really not adventurous, are you."

Beniji only grunted in response, turning his attention back to his screen. Oh, how he wished he could reach through the screen, run his hand over that little strip of hair, wrap his fingers around that slender little neck...

He heard Prya Marc sigh loudly, but Beniji refrained from making a rude comment about inviting him to suck his dick. He knew better than that. If he just ignored Prya Marc, he would leave... although maybe he could get him to go sooner and get Beniji his favourite snack.

Tearing his eyes away from the vision, but still stroking his cock, Beniji faced his mentor. "Prya Marc," he said sweetly, "Do you mind collecting me some sweetgrapes from the garden?"

Prya Marc leaned on the window in front of them and peered out over the oasis. The afternoon sun caught in his dark golden hair, almost making it glow as much as his amber eyes. His skin was tanned and healthy, unlike Beniji's milky white skin that he hated so much.

Beniji's dick throbbed, and he pushed away the thoughts of what it would be like to run his tongue up Prya Marc's slim abdomen. Although Beniji was not allowed to have sex with anyone, his mentor was definitely the most off limits.

"You know as well as I do that the sweetgrapes are not in season yet. I can speak to the kitchen about cocos or bananas. Just don't blame me when you're late for the training."

With that, Prya Marc pushed away from the window and winked at Beniji as he passed. His cock throbbed again.

The door closed, and Beniji redoubled his efforts of stroking, swirling his fingers around his cock head, feeling the sensation build. The woman in the oracle vision had three fingers in now and was fucking herself hard. Thoughts of Prya Marc were magically banished.

The vision panned to reveal her face contorted in ecstasy, her head titled back on that lovely neck, her mouth a soft 'O'. Her breasts shook as her body heaved in orgasm. It was more than Beniji could take. He felt the sensation radiate through him, rippling out from his groin. The feeling of release was so sweet.

He lay there, for a moment, as his cum dried on his skin. Soon. Soon he could take a woman. He could take a man too, if he so desired. It was just so un-fucking-fair that he had to wait. All the initiates were not allowed to fuck until they were 25, or risk being Turned into a Stoneman as punishment. It was just the way it was. The problem was that most initiates got to choose that they were initiates in the first place. With Beniji... his case was... special.

He reached over for a paper rag and tried his best to clean himself up, although his cum had already stuck in the white hairs of his pubes. No matter. It would be secretly hot to walk around the temple with it still on his flesh. He threw the rag against the wall of his room that featured a huge mural of the Prya's genderfluid Goddess, AgaiPagai. The rag landed on the Godess's smooth, porcelain face and stuck for a moment before falling to the ground.

Beniji had been found at the Oasis temple when he was a young child, merely 5 years old. A destructive and unprecedented earthquake had ruined the Highest Prya's chambers and Beniji had been found in the wreckage, scared and alone. No one knew how he came to be in the wreckage, least of all the Highest Prya. He couldn't have been from the Oasis- he looked too different. His white skin and broad features were so unlike anything the Prya had ever seen. Even the white people from the Lowlands Temple were not as pale-skinned or as blue blooded as this child.

Deciding that he was a gift from Agai, the feminine form of their Goddess, the Prya kept him at the temple and initiated him into their training. Yet, many more believed that he was not a gift but a curse from Pagai, AgaiPagai's masculine form.

Beniji often felt more like a curse than a gift. He longed for the clutter and chaos that he vaguely remembered of his homeland but it was a faded memory now, more like a dream than reality. At his lowest moments, sometimes he wondered if he made it up.

He went to the wardrobe and pulled out a yellow smock and some underclothes just as the door slid open again to announce Prya Marc's re-entrance.

"You're unusually lucky today. The kitchens had just received an import of sweetgrapes from the Savannahn temple."

"If only they could import Kata to feed them to me," Beniji muttered under his breath.

Prya Marc somehow heard him and sighed. He never approved of Beniji being so blatant with his desires to bed his fellow Initiates. Masturbating to a nameless vision was one thing- a real person was a totally different scenario, especially an initiate.

Beniji walked over to the mirror and dressed. As his head reappeared through the neck hole of his smock, he caught Prya Marc staring at his body in the reflection with a strange look on his face. If Beniji didn't know any better, he would have said that he was checking him out.

He looked over to his mentor as he tied the cord around his waist. Prya Marc was holding a bowl of the red sweetgrapes, helping himself. Beniji watched as he popped one into his mouth, the juice running down his chin, and inappropriate thoughts filled his head.

"Mmm. Early season sweetgrapes. A little tart for me, but tasty nonetheless. Are you ready to head off now? If you eat on the way, you won't be so late."

Beniji nodded and picked one of the sweetgrapes off the bunch. He loved them when they were a little more sour, but he decided to leave them behind. They would be waiting for him when he returned... as would his oracle, and his controversial fantasies.

The mentor and initiate began their short journey. As usual, Beniji pretended not to notice the stares from the temple inhabitants, or worse, the low murmurs of 'Venahaji,' which meant 'white devil' in traditional Pryan. It was some sort of sick joke that it happened to be so similar to his name.

They made their way out of the dorms to the training den where the other initiates had already started. They crouched in a line, bent over their scrying bowls, their mentors murmuring at their side. At least they would be focusing on something he was good at today, even if he was late.

The head teacher, High Prya Dani, stood in front of the central oracle screen, observing her students. She was a severe woman, with salt and pepper hair and an emotionless face. Beniji had always felt somewhat intimidated by her. Perhaps it was her towering height. More likely, it was the way that the tutor looked at Beniji- as if he was ant that she wanted to crush under her finger.

The teacher made no acknowledgement of Beniji's arrival, but a few of his peers did. Some initiates smiled at him, while others ignored him. They had all decided long ago that Beniji wasn't a threat to them.

Beniji and Prya Marc walked over to their oracle scrying bowl. It was a heavy stone bowl that was too wide and heavy for him to lift, engraved with delicate Pryan script around its rim. It was filled with clear water that was already rippling in anticipation of Beniji's thoughts. Their first task, as always, was to scry what High Prya Dani had planned for the lesson. Their tasks were also competitions. If the Initiate Mila won this one today, she was almost guaranteed to become The Ensured at the Initiation ceremony.

Beniji looked down and activated his Scrying bowl. Images reflected out of the watery screen, leaping eagerly before his eyes. Scrying came so naturally to him that he barely had to concentrate. First came an image of High Prya Dani holding an ornate golden fish, then a vision of his teacher standing at a cliff ledge and throwing it into the ocean. Beniji would now need to find the fish, wherever it was in the world currently. He was impressed- their previous scrying tasks had been limited to a garden, or perhaps a forest. They'd never had to scry the entire ocean before. Since he had lost so much time, Beniji decided to use the difficult but fast technique of Echo location. First, he would need to determine when the fish was thrown.

He snuck a look at his peers, but it was impossible to tell what they were receiving from their bowls. Either way, they already had a head start on him. Kata, who was to his left, was looking intently at her bowl, brows drawn together in concentration and her lips pulled into thin line of frustration. Beside her was Emanuel, another Initiate that was friendly to Beniji.

Kata had never been someone Beniji had fantasised about until recently. Even when she had hit puberty, the two of them had only ever seen each other as friends. He knew she still did, but that didn't stop his eyes from wandering across her lovely collarbones, imagining the swell of her chest beneath the boxy smock, and how it would feel to drag his fingers up the insides of her leg... Beniji felt a familiar stirring in his groin, even though he had only just masturbated.

Enough. He had a task to do, and the sooner that he finished this, the sooner that he could get back to his room to ease the growing distraction in his pants.

He cleared his mind and started to rewind the images, pushing back through time to find when High Prya Dani had thrown the fish, but was surprised to find that it hadn't happened in the past few weeks. He went back to the vision of High Prya Dani throwing the fish into the ocean. Something was off about it. The angle of the sun and High Prya Dani's lightweight suit suggested that it was in the Summer. This put the vision at least nine months old.

Beniji was about to start rewinding again, but hesitated. He felt like there was still something else he'd missed. He watched the vision one more time to zoom in on High Prya Dani's face and was surprised to notice how young it looked- certainly significantly younger than High Prya Dani was now.

He heard Prya Marc chuckle.

"Do you mind?" Beniji muttered, annoyed. "You're giving it away."

Indeed, this complicated things, and he now understood why Kata was so frustrated. It would be much harder to find the fish if it had been thrown into the sea longer than a few months ago. Instead of following the fish, Beniji now focused on High Prya Dani, hoping to glean a clue about when the vision was even from. The scrying bowl revealed a simplified timeline of her life, from which Beniji concluded that the vision was over 10 years old.

He navigated back to the cliff site and pushed back 10 years and 9 months, easily finding the young Prya Marc carrying the fish to the ocean edge.

He was just about to start tracking the fish with Echo when he heard an excited exclamation. All heads turned around to face Bucke, the quiet Initiate who was never usually an exceptional student. He looked triumphant, proudly casting his image of the golden fish onto the central oracle for all to see.

At first Beniji felt sick. How did stupid, soft Bucke beat him? Had he really lost that much time being late?

Then he saw High Prya Dani's face, which seemed to betray an emotion of disgust. That wasn't right. Bucke had found the fish exceptionally fast, she shouldn't be disappointed.

Beniji looked at Bucke's image of the fish again, more closely. It was nestled under a rock in deep water, but still close enough to the surface that the gold could catch the rays of sun. There was a thin layer of sea muck over the fish, but not as much as Beniji would have thought for being underwater for the past 10 years.

He then realised Bucke's mistake. Beniji glanced at his scrying bowl and peeked at the cliffs 9 months ago. There was High Prya Dani, carrying a second fish to the exact same spot she had 10 years earlier. It took Beniji only a few moments to track the second fish to its current location in the present.

Bucke had gotten it wrong! Beniji was still in with a chance. Bucke however, had finally noticed High Prya Dani's face. His own face fell, and he looked like he was about to cry.

"This is the wrong fish, Bucke. If you had been more careful with your analysis of the task, you would have known that. You may leave, you have failed today's task. The rest of you, continue."

Bucke and his Prya gathered their things and left, with Bucke hanging his head in shame. His mentor didn't look too impressed- so close to the ceremony and Bucke was still falling for High Prya Dani's traps.

He didn't feel sorry for Bucke, but part of him understood how he would be feeling. Like the rest of them- over it. Ready to finally get their training done with so they could become Pryas. And fucking, they could finally fuck.

Beniji forced himself to not look at Kata, but self-control had never been his strong suit. She was sweating a bit, not particularly in a sexy way, but it got him going with the way she was biting her lip. She must have felt him looking because she turned to face him and tried to smirk. Her terrified eyes gave away her lack of confidence, however. Beniji make a small good luck sign at her and they both returned to their bowls.

Beniji pressed forward with his Echo technique. He thought about the fish and meditated for a moment. Even for someone as advanced as Beniji, Echo was hard and required a perfectly clear mind.

He allowed the old image of the golden fish to fill his mind, he imagined its very essence. He imagined tapping it with the most delicate drumstick and strained to 'feel' the resulting vibrations and 'hear' the echo that it made.

If you were a capable student, it was possible to translate the ripples of the bowl or oracles surface into sound, but this took more focus than was often worth it. And then, if you were an exceptional student, you could use the ripples to track the echoes and locate the object in the current day without needing a current image.

This was what Beniji had managed only once before. This time around... he wasn't having so much luck. He felt something, but it was as if he was facing the wrong way. He tried again, this time trying just the general direction rather than a specific location and had greater success. He was so close... the scrying bowl was rippling erratically as it filtered through hundreds and hundreds of visions.

He tried for a third time and GOT something. He zeroed in on it, racing. He could see the image forming in his bowl, piecing together and revealing-

"I FOUND IT"

Beniji heard the voice, but it wasn't his own. At the same time, the image solidified in his bowl- a dirty, oyster encrusted fish located far, far away from the temple, further than he ever thought to have looked. As quickly as he could, Beniji tried to cast the image onto the central oracle, but another was already there.

Stupid fucking Mila. Hate filled his body as he looked at her stupid smug face. She stood proudly in front of the same image that Beniji had only just located, and he wanted nothing more than to walk over and push her into the stupid oracle.

High Prya Dani nodded her approval. "Perfection," she admired, "Well done to Mila, an exceptionally divined image with flawless technique. The rest of you may pack up, you have all received Minors in today's task."

"I HAVE THE IMAGE." Beniji protested. He knew his face would be going blue with anger. "I should not fail this task!"

Kata tried to shush him, but it was too late. High Prya Dani strode over to him and looked down her nose at Beniji's oracle bowl. The whole class held their breath. Occasionally, High Prya Dani would grant a pass to the closest second, but it was only if she felt they truly deserved it. If she didn't grant it now, then Beniji would be considered to have failed the task as badly as Bucke.

Eventually, High Prya Dani spoke.

"You came so late that I was surprised you turned up at all. How did you manage to get this image in that time?"

"I used Echo, Prya."

If High Prya Dani was surprised, she didn't show it. She simply waved her hand over Beniji's bowl to view its search history, and looked over at Prya Marc. Prya Marc gave the smallest of nods.

"Very well. I grant you a pass."

Beniji allowed himself to take a breath, but it did nothing to ease his anger. A pass was better than a minor, but it was not a win. No, that went to stupid fucking Mila. She still stood in front of the class, and he thought she looked slightly pissed off that someone else was stealing her thunder. Mila was not an attractive girl. Her chin was weak and her ears stuck out like a mouse, but she was wickedly smart and so walked around thinking that she was the top dog.

The worst part was that today, she was. She had finally pulled enough wins that no one in the class could catch up, not even Beniji. She would be named the Ensured and become a High Prya while the rest of them would never being more than a lowly Prya. He could have clobbered her right there. He could have walked over, throw her down and slapped her right across her stupid fucking-

"Beni? Beniji? Hellooo, are you there?"

He was brought back down to earth by Kata's voice. She and Emanuel were staring at him, concerned. He looked around for Prya Marc, but his tutor had already left. Once the day was over, the Pryas were no longer required to babysit their initiates, and Prya Marc was never one for goodbyes. It didn't matter to Beniji anyway.

He smiled thinly at his peers, and Emanuel chuckled, relaxing. "I thought you were so done there for a moment," Emanuel teased, "Thought there was no way that you even came CLOSE to finding that fish in the time you had. I thought High Prya Dani was gonna scoop out your insides and turn you into a Stoneman with the look he gave you."

"I can't believe you used Echo!" Kata said to him.

Emanuel agreed. "Yeah neither. I admit, I was just trying to trace the fucking thing. I was only up to its 6th year at sea. World's most boring fish ever."

Mila heard him and wandered over. Stonemen servants were already appearing to pack up the scrying bowls. They lifted the heavy bowls as if they weighed nothing. Mila dodged out of the way of a particularly stubborn one who refused to move.