Devil's Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt something being removed, and then just as quickly pushed back in, causing a new wave of pain. This time, he felt the pain connect with his anus. High Prya Dani was fucking his anus, sticking something into Beniji's poor arsehole, where it did not belong. Had this been what it felt like for Mila? Beniji didn't believe it.

His whole body felt the object being removed. It almost seemed to vibrate as it slid out, but felt like sandpaper as it pushed back in. Beniji could not move, even the slightest adjustment caused rippling, tearing pain.

"I'm going to tell you a story," He heard High Prya Dani say. "It is a beautiful story, about two students. They waited until Initiation before they had sex. They were good little Initiates, unlike you, you little slut."

High Prya Dani slapped Beniji's exposed butt, sending waves of pain that distracted him momentarily from his teacher's slow, relentless fucking. Blue started to creep into his vision, invading the saturated colours that dominated him.

"Once they had been accepted, they were finally encouraged to fuck to their hearts content. Did you know that sexual pleasure makes it easier to connect to Agai? So they gave us sacarahm spiders, and the new Pryas gave into their most carnal of desires. That was their education. They assaulted each other's dirty little holes every night, and it was pleasure, sweet, sweet pleasure. They communed with the spirits while fucked, and they could almost hear them sing."

High Prya Dani started to speed up now. Beniji's arsehole seemed to be able to take it, but it still felt incredibly hard and dry.

"One night, the dominant one of the two wanted to try something different. If pleasure made it possible to connect to Agai, perhaps pain could connect one to Pagai."

As if to prove his point, High Prya Dani slapped Beniji again, and more blue swam into the kaleidoscope of colour.

"The submissive one agreed to try it, not knowing what they were getting themselves into."

Beniji felt himself being pushed down. Strong hands held him in place as his teacher continued to fuck him.

"Aaah fuck, you are such a good little submissive," his teacher moaned, interrupting her story. She had started to touch herself now, as she fucked Beniji with whatever was in his ass. Her body shivered and her breasts shook as an orgasm threatened to take over her.

"Have you guessed who those students were yet, Beniji?" she panted, "Can you guess what that poor, battered submissive saw?"

High Prya Dani groaned again, and she ceased her desperate masturbating to slap Beniji across his tender butt. Blue was threatening to overwhelm him. Blood was rushing in his ears. He felt every fuck, every slap.

"Let's just say," High Prya Dani managed in between her guttural moans, "that it is no coincidence Prya Marc was your mentor." She pushed Beniji over and straddled him, leaving the object lodged up his anus.

"Venahaji fa luiz. Luiz wahao fa," High Prya Dani cried as she lowered herself onto him, right as she came.

(Devil-to me-light. Light-path-to me)

Her cunt instantly was constricting around his penis, pulsing with her spectacular orgasm, shaking with her passion. She started slapping him repeatedly across the face.

"Pagai saha. Femakal!"

(Speak Pagai. I listen)

Beniji could barely see for the shimmering blue light that erupted into his vision. A presence so powerful that he felt like he was going to melt. It was hard to make out the ripples through the glare but even in his stupor, the message was clear.

-Hello Brother-

Brother?

He vaguely heard High Prya Dani laughing in the distance, fading away. It was just Beniji and the spirit now... or was this a devil? There was a feeling that began to overwhelm him, but it didn't make sense. Familiarity. Like had had almost met this spirit before.

Beniji tried to talk, but no sound came out. It was as if the feeling of being buried under ground had come back with a vengeance. Dirt filled his lungs and penetrated his ears. His teacher started to ride him, but the pain of the object up his arse still hurt. Everything was simultaneously too bright and too dark, too quiet and too loud. In his panic, Beniji tried, to cast onto the ripples.

-We have met before?-

It was all Beniji could manage. The Devil's answer would change Beniji's whole world.

-Brother, we were born together-

It could not be. How could he have been born with a devil? The devil of Pagai, the Goddess who he had been so adamant was not his.

-How? Why am I here?-

-Highest Prya, Biggest Liar. Fuck them and their stupid face-

Beniji almost laughed. That was what he always thought about someone he didn't like. They MUST be related.

It slowly dawned on him what the devil had said. The Highest Prya. The one responsible for his confinement, his pain and torture. Beniji felt his anger returning.

-Yes brother. Seek revenge. Join us once more. Return-

Beniji would return. He would do whatever it required of him. Fuck them all.

As Beniji's anger grew, so did his pleasure. His anus had finally relaxed to the point where it no longer hurt when High Prya Dani fucked him. He started to push back, tilting his hips to better accept High Prya Dani's cock.

-Return, Brother-

Beniji closed his eyes and gave in, letting his high wash over him. Stupid fucking Highest Prya. This whole time, they had known. Well fuck them.

He pushed up, tipping High Prya Dani over so that Beniji was now on top. He controlled how much he fucked. He bucked his hips, feeling for the first time the delicious ripples of her cunt. They were both groaning heavily, panting, hungering for the pleasure. Beniji was fizzing, blood pumping and heart racing as he slammed down into the older woman. The devil and the blue were fading now, but Beniji didn't care.

"Fuck," Beniji gasped, as his teacher reached up to pull at his hair. Every touch felt like a constant orgasming.

His whole body began to throb now, like it had before High Prya Dani had forced herself on to him. He jerked so heavily that his involuntary movements were almost propelling him deeper and deeper in his teacher's hungry cunt.

He felt High Prya Dani's hands grip onto his hips and hold him tight. She bucked up into Beniji, pulling him down on to her chest so that he could suck on her massive tits as she came for a second time. Beniji lost control, pushed to the edge by the sound of his teacher cumming on top of him. He came, and for a moment, his heart stopped. A feeling unlike anything he'd ever experienced came over him. His energy shook, his body shook, his pleasure washed over him again and again. Every nerve ending felt his orgasm. Beniji was euphoric, high, and filled with hate.

It was a delicious combination.

They were panting as Beniji pulled off High Prya Dani. He collapsed into the pillows and lay there in a stupor. High Prya Dani said something that Beniji couldn't hear, and eventually, the Prya left. He was all alone again.

As he was dozing off, Mila's warning echoed in his head for a second time, but now, he saw it from a new perspective.

"They will know," she had said, "maybe straight away. Maybe in a few days. You will show your true colours again, and then they will see. They will correct their mistake."

Beniji now realised that she had not been talking about the Pryas generally, but about the Highest Prya specifically. The realisation only made him angrier. Was everyone except for him in on it? Even stupid fucking Mila was in on it, and he wasn't entirely sure what 'it' was at all.

He was a devil. That he knew. He was born with devils, that he knew as well. His home was a spirit realm, this he knew with a certainty that he'd never felt before.

So why was he here?

That was a question only the Highest Prya could answer.

**

The light was shining brightly into High Prya Dani's room by the time Beniji woke up. High Prya Dani was sitting across from him on a settee, naked. She was stroking her cunt and watching Beniji intently. Beniji took a moment to wake up and realise where he was, and shivered as he remembered the events of the night before.

His teacher didn't even acknowledge that he was awake, only continued to rub at her clit. Her face was as emotionless as ever.

Beniji struggled up onto his elbows and winced at the pain in his arse. For a devil, he was still susceptible to a lot of human flaws. He looked at his teacher, sitting there in front of him and jerking off, and he felt attracted and repulsed at the same time.

"Fuck you," was all he could manage.

This finally made High Prya Dani smirk. "And the reality of the situation finally dawns on him. So. How does it feel to not be human?"

"Fuck you," Beniji spat again, "I've never been more powerful. I am a fucking devil. You should be treating me like a god."

"Mmm. And how is that arsehole treating you? You felt so good last night, almost better than your old mentor. That's saying something. I can't imagine that you're feeling anything other than very human at the moment."

Beniji cursed at his teacher again, but his anus throbbed painfully and made him wince, betraying him.

"The sad thing for you Beniji, is that while you were... born with devils... as I believe you were saying in your sleep last night, you are- in this moment- supremely human. There is nothing that you can do to return."

Beniji finally gathered the energy to stand up. He staggered over to his teacher, feeling like his legs were made of stone. He opened his mouth to put High Prya Dani in his place, but High Prya Dani was faster. She also stood up and slapped him across the face. Beniji's face flushed with humiliation as he stumbled to the ground.

"You know, I was able to prove last night how easily you could be controlled if you EVER stepped out of line again. To think the Highest Prya had begun to suspect they had made a mistake... after all those years of careful testing and trials... but you really are just human, Beniji. Like the rest of us."

Beniji was seething on the ground. He hated being treated like this. Above all else, he loathed being controlled. He hated High Prya Dani.

His teacher stepped away and started to get changed. "I expect you to be back in your room by noon. Your next trial will begin then."

Beniji knew that he would not be in his room. No, there was some place else that he had to be. He said nothing as High Prya Dani finished dressing and left, leaving Beniji all alone.

Slowly, Beniji dressed in his discarded clothes from the night before, the pain fuelling his anger. As he stepped out into the day light, he started to form an insane plan. It was time to find the High Prya.

He let his feet walk in the direction of the Highest Prya's chambers. It was not hard to miss, perched on top of the only hill in the Oasis. There, he would get his answers. He ignored the looks of the Pryas as he passed. He ignored them all, blind to anything other than finding the Highest Prya. He reached the stairs that he had descended a lifetime ago, on the way to his Initiation, and began to climb. With each step, he felt his pain weakening, his resolve growing. The doors at the top of the stairs were open, waiting for him.

There was not a soul inside the chambers, not even a Stoneman. The main hall that he had first found the Highest Prya in was empty, but Beniji felt his feet move towards another corridor, a smaller one that only the Stonemen typically used. It led to a storeroom filled with Pryan religious artefacts, and inside was the Highest Prya, cleaning the ceremonial blade that they had used for the Initiation.

Although they had not looked up, the Highest Prya already seemed to know that Beniji was there. "The blade," they said, as they dragged an oil cloth up and down it's shaft, "must be cleansed after every initiation. This is usually the role of a Stoneman, but a spirit told me last night that I should be the one to do it. Do you know why that might be Beniji?"

The Highest Prya turned to face him, as if waiting for an answer. Beniji did not have one to give but was once again entranced by how the blade glinted. There was no sunlight in the dark storeroom, yet it still seemed to glow.

"I came here for answers, not games," Beniji said flatly.

The Highest Prya chuckled. "I know you did Beniji. I know you like to think that you'll get control, that you're able to wrestle it from me now that you're aware you're a devil. You fail to realise that you are a human now Beniji, and a mediocre one at that. You weren't even good enough to become the Ensured."

Beniji struggled to keep his seething emotions under control. The Highest Prya knew that he had communed with the devil already. More than that, they looked... satisfied, as if it had been all part of their plan.

"Why am I here? I know you know. Everyone seems to fucking know. Tell me."

The Highest Prya rolled their eyes as they continued to oil the ceremonial blade. "They know what I told them. Very few know the truth."

"Just fucking tell me."

"The story goes as you have heard it a million times. You were found in the rubble of my chambers. Prya Marc was the one who found you, apparently a devil had told him that you would be there, buried. I was able to prove that you were nothing more than a scared child, I assured everyone that you were a gift, something to keep safe. Something to be initiated into our ways. Some thought I was making a mistake."

The Highest Prya inspected the blade and added some more oil on to the cloth. They continued their story. "It was no mistake. What they failed to realise was that you hadn't magically 'appeared' in the aftermath of the earthquake. You had been there all along. In fact, you had been in my chambers for nearly 5 years at that point."

Beniji's heart started to race. "How?" was the only word that he could form in his mouth.

"I had manifested you. I had been trying something... different. I had attempted to... incarnate our Goddess. Bring AgaiPagai into our world, or at the very least, a spirit. Hell, I'd have even settled for a devil. I had thought it worked. In a matter of hours, my belly had swollen. I have no uterus, and yet somehow, I was pregnant, inseminated with a spirit that I would try and bring forth. You were born quickly, bearing no likeness to me at all. I gave birth to you, but you were not my child. I knew you were of AgaiPagai.

For the first few years of your life, I experimented with you. Pushed you. Tested you. I wanted to know just how powerful you were. If you were a devil or a spirit. I let no one know of your existence, not even a Stoneman. Eventually I concluded that despite the unique circumstances of your birth, you were not exceptional in the slightest. Your incarnation into a human form had stripped you of spiritual power, reducing you to standard human levels of capability. I was disappointed. I tried something desperate, something to try and imbue your little form with the power of a spirit but... it failed. The repercussions were... immense. An earthquake, larger than any other. In the chaos, I could no longer hide you, and your existence was revealed to the rest of the Oasis."

"Who knows this?" Beniji whispered, feeling his world collapsing around him.

"Prya Marc, High Prya Dani. I needed help with you, Pryas who could shape and train you. No one else knew. I wiped your memory, of course, and I was surprised to learn that you remember anything at all from that time."

"I don't remember that."

"But it happened, you know it did. Perhaps my only mistake was believing that if I had you trained, if I gave you all the tools that you needed, you would be able to tap into the spirit power yourself. I see that was not the case."

Beniji was shaking now with the fiery energy, but the Highest Prya seemed not to notice.

"The only thing that you ever cared about was sex. Of all things. Perhaps it came as no surprise that you responded more easily to Pagai than Agai. Yet still you fail to inspire."

"Fuck you," he whispered, barely audible to even his own ears.

The Highest Prya finally laid down the blade on the table between them. Beniji reached for it, feeling it's surprisingly heavy weight.

"So what will it be, Beniji? It is clear that the spirits want the blade to be used. Will you kill me now? Get revenge for the years that I took from you? The power? That would sever your only connection to your home, and you would be stuck here until the end of time."

The Highest Prya stepped around the table, closer to Beniji.

"Or will you kill yourself? Give up on this world, attempt a mortal death. I do hate to break it to you, but if there was one anomaly that I found in all my experiments, it was that you cannot be killed."

"Did you ever kill me with this blade?"

This made the Highest Prya hesitate. "No... no I did not." They looked at the blade, suddenly unsure.

"I realised," Beniji began, "that what I wanted most in the world was control. It was never sex. It was control." He held the blade up to his face, admiring the glint of the shaft, the heft of the hilt. He curiously ran his finger up the blade, feeling no pain as his skin was split. A rivulet of blue blood ran down his pale flesh.

"Each time that I finally had it, it was taken away once more. I blamed everyone but myself."

Beniji started to trace the blade around his palm, entranced as it left a trail of blood. "I was right, of course. There is no place for me here in this world, not while you exist."

The Highest Prya flinched, and Beniji knew that he had called their bluff.

"Luckily for you," he continued, "I have stopped caring. You are not someone important to me. You have remained in my background. You brought me into this world, but you cannot take me out."

Beniji raised the blade, and for a moment, he felt high again. He was aware of the colours in the air, red and blue swimming around together. He was not of Pagai and more than he was of Agai. It had been his anger and his depravity that had driven him, and so Pagai was the one who had called to him the most. That was all.

He was finally ready to leave this world. He wanted, more than anything, to join his family, his siblings. His parent, AgaiPagai. His head was empty as the blade sliced through the air, propelled by forces stronger than Beniji's weak, human hands. He felt nothing as the blade split open his vessel.

He felt only euphoria, as the colours and nostalgia exploded around him, welcoming him home, severing from his mortal imprisonment in this foreign world.

Finally, Beniji got what he wanted. Control.