Devil's Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That card in the middle, the World. It appears in every reading that I've ever done. The other cards... I don't know. I can't even tell what your question is by this."

The Highest Prya seemed disappointed. "I'm asking your fate, Beniji, by asking about your past. Come closer and try again."

Beniji shuffled forward a bit, revealing the cards along the bottom, and he didn't like what he saw.

It was a simple three card set, which usually indicated the past, present and future.

"The tower," he began, his voice thick, "A catastrophe. It is in the past position, indicating that it has already happened. 7 of swords, present position, represents deception, someone not to be trusted. Death, which means the end of an existing condition but it's in the future position... meaning that it hasn't ended yet. If this is about Kata..."

The Highest Prya's eyes flashed, betraying their emotions for the first time. "This has nothing to do with Kata. She is another matter entirely. Finish the reading."

Beniji moved on to the section closest to him. "The Highest Prya must represent you. The Ace of Swords... I have a feeling that it represents me. Two of wands represents planning, and then stacked with the Magician Card... together I think that represents the Initiation training that I have been doing."

Beniji moved back to the third section that the Highest Prya had indicated, the single card in the centre of the reading. "I don't understand the world card. It just sits by itself. Inevitable fate, it means..."

The Highest Prya pulled two more cards and lay them on either side of the World card. On the left, was the Pagai card and on right was the Agai card. Beniji could barely believe his eyes. To see both of them pulled together...

The Highest Prya breathed in sharply. "I have to admit something Beniji. This is not the first time that I have done this reading. The first time was when you arrived here. For this set," they motioned to the first ones along the bottom of the reading, "I asked how you came to be here. For this set," they pointed at the ones closest to Beniji, "I asked what we should do with you now that you were here. And the one in the centre," they waved their hands around the three cards in the middle, "I asked why you were here. The cards I pulled then are identical to these... except that Agai and Pagai have swapped. Pagai is now in the dominant position."

Beniji didn't understand. What did the Prya's Goddess have to do with him? How was this not about him and Kata?

"What about the other cards?" He asked, tilting his head towards the spreads they hadn't talked about. The cards there seemed to tell a bleak story as well.

The Highest Prya hesitated. "You... have caused much debate amongst us, Beniji. From the moment you arrived. And particularly again since... Kata. The other cards do not concern us right now."

They leaned forward and tapped the golden tarot card in the centre of the reading. The little picture indicated a globe covered with trees, day time filling the top half of the card and the night sky filling the bottom half. The globe seemed to rotate slowly around as it journeyed on its pre-written and inevitable course around the sun.

"The World does indeed represent inevitable fate, something meant to be. The presence of the Goddess cards in both forms, Agai and Pagai, could only mean that it was fate determined by the Goddess. If it had been Pagai in the dominant position back then... things may have been different. It does not bode well for you that Pagai has taken over now."

Beniji began to feel something... different. The anxiety that he had felt in the beginning started to melt. The familiar anger rose, silently, slowing Beniji's racing heart, stilling his mind.

"What are you saying?" He demanded, levelling his gaze with the Highest Prya

The Highest Prya returned the stare. "You have been protected for so long because of your potential. Because we decided that you were a gift from Agai. Do you realise how many Prya saw you as a threat? A young boy, touched by the Gods, with blood blue and flesh like parchment. Your arrival brought destruction, and yet you lay there in the rubble, unharmed. To them, you were not Agai, but Pagai. I first looked at you and saw a scared child, but now I see you are a scared child no longer."

"I am an adult, and I am angry," he whispered, barely able to speak. "I am... restrained. My every action dictated by a Goddess that isn't even my own. Did you know that I remember where I came from? If you had ever thought to ask me, ever thought to wonder what I wanted, you would know that. There are no Gods where I was born, no customs, no Initiations, no Prya and especially no Agai and Pagai."

The Highest Prya glanced down at some of the other cards, and Beniji saw her eyes rest on the Moon card.

Beniji felt himself chuckle. "You think I am disillusioned?"

"I know you are."

"Fuck you."

The Highest Prya said nothing for a while. They sat, staring at each other.

"Beniji, do you know how long you were... asleep for?" they said, breaking the silence.

"A few hours..." he said, suddenly unsure of himself.

They smiled thinly at Beniji. For the first time, Beniji saw the calculating, manipulative person behind their smooth exterior. She was hiding something from him.

"Is that all it felt like for you? Interesting," they mused.

"What do you mean?"

"I just mean... you are not as all powerful as you think you are. Somethings can be... undone, just as easily as they were made."

What the fuck did that mean?

The Highest Prya turned away from Beniji, staring intently at the cards on the ground. "You must go now; you are already late," they said simply.

"Late for what? Stop talking in these vague sentences!"

"Your Initiation Beniji. It started 10 minutes ago."

"But that's not possible! It's still a month away!"

"For someone who doesn't care about our Goddess, you still seem to care a lot about your precious Initiation."

"I just fucking hate to lose! I deserve recognition!" He protested, his anger swelling in his chest. How could the Initiation have already started? How long had they put him to sleep for?

The Highest Prya continued to ignore him and waved their hands.

"It is your problem now. If you don't believe me, find out for yourself. That doorway through there should take you straight to the temple. Begone now. I must ponder these other cards alone."

Beniji wasted no time in getting the fuck out of there. What was the fucking point of that "talk"? The Highest Prya was keeping something from him. And why did he care so much about this Initiation anyway? He should have been banned because he'd had sex. Turned into a Stoneman, that was the punishment.

At that thought, something twisted inside Beniji. He had spent the whole night asleep... right? That uncharacteristic stiffness in his legs was just from overexerting himself the night before... right? The thought was cut off by his emergence into the daylight. The sun was high now, and it glared into his eyes, making them water.

He could make out the Initiation temple below, and a large crowd of Pryas and worshippers gathered in the space. He saw the unmistakable figures of Prya Marc and High Prya Dani, as well as several Initiates and what Beniji assumed was another High Prya dressed in red ceremonial robes... it certainly looked like they were doing the Initiation. Beniji felt panic rise in his chest, and he started to run.

As he got closer, he heard the chants. His peer Emanuel was walking up to the alter. The Initiation gown floated around him, making him look like a stupid yellow flower. Emanuel met the High Prya, who held a delicate ceremonial blade and was chanting in a very high, droning voice.

It was the Initiation Ceremony, no doubt about it. What could he do? They wouldn't let him in now, he was too late!

He ran down the last few steps and was about to burst onto the stage when he felt a firm hand grab his shoulder. It turned him around and he came face to face with Prya Marc.

His face was inches from Beniji's, and his eyes bore into him.

"Come with me," he hissed. Prya Marc lead him to the back of the temple, where a few of his peers still waited with their Pryas. Only Bucke turned to stare at Beniji, wide-eyed. His Prya slapped him over his head and Bucke hurriedly turned to face the front again.

"What happened? How long was I asleep for?" Beniji whispered to Prya Marc. The Prya rolled his eyes at the question.

"You're a smart kid, Beniji, what do you think happened to you?"

Beniji was sick of people treating him like he should know things when he didn't... although that wasn't entirely true. The puzzle pieces fell into place as Beniji realised what had happened.

"I was turned into a Stoneman, wasn't I? That's why I thought I was asleep, I just don't remember it."

Prya Marc nodded and answered Beniji's next question before he even asked it. "The High Prya decided that because of your unique... circumstances... that they would Return you, so that you could still partake in the Initiation. It is a chance that most people do not get, and plenty think you do not deserve."

As if to prove his point, he saw Kata and Mila notice him. If looks had the power to kill, Beniji would be dead. Murmurs started to erupt amongst the crowd as people were alerted to his presence.

"Venahaji!" Someone called out. Others joined in. Eventually, the High Prya standing at the alter had to raise his voice to silence everyone. He glared at the crowd, and announced, "Those profane names have no place here. Keep them out of your mouths or feel Pagai's wrath! We must continue."

He resumed his droning, weaving the ceremonial dagger through Emanuel's clothes. Piece by piece, his clothing fell apart, until he was as naked as the day he was born. There were only a few red marks on his skin where the blade must have nicked him. He had now been Blessed and was ready to begin his Initiation. He walked off to join the other Blessed as another student walked up to take his place.

Mila. He was vaguely amused to watch her clothes fall away. Her chest was flat, and the inner lips of her cunt poked out through the unruly pubic hair. Beniji felt himself unable to tear his eyes away from it, and a familiar feeling started to come over him. No, no this was not the place. He didn't want to be feeling this now, and especially not about stupid fucking Mila. Like Emanuel, she left the stage Blessed, and another Initiate walked up to the Alter. Beniji kept his eyes down, unable to trust himself. The growing lust inside him battled with the rage about being turned into a Stoneman. He didn't know what he would do if he wasn't careful.

He heard Kata approach the stage, but still Beniji refused to look up. To him, the memory of fucking her was still fresh in his mind and the bitterness in knowing that she hadn't been turned into a Stoneman did nothing to quieten his seething emotions. She'd had sex as well, hadn't she?

Bucke stumbled up to the alter after Kata. The High Prya started the chanting, and Beniji heard the swish, swish of fabric being cut. And then... a scream. Beniji looked up to see Bucke's face contorted in pain. The High Prya had buried the blade deep into his side. "You are not worthy; you cannot be blessed," was all he said.

The crowd started murmuring again. It was rare that an Initiate was spurned like this. It was reserved for the few who had failed too many times in their tasks.

As the High Prya pulled the blade away, a stream of red blood started to flow down Bucke's half naked body. Two Stonemen marched forward and picked him up, spilling more blood in the process. Soon, he was gone, removed from all the minds present. This was the fate that many now wished upon Beniji, and he knew it.

He felt Prya Marc push him. It was Beniji's turn. He stumbled up to the Alter, trying not to slip on Bucke's blood. The High Prya nodded at him, ever so slightly and began his chant.

He was entranced by the blade. It reflected the sunlight as it cut through the air, back and forth. He realised that the blade did not cut his clothes like he thought, but rather, passed through his body, leaving a thrilling tickling sensation. As the High Prya reached his groin, he felt his cock start to thicken with the curious stimulation. He didn't care, all he cared about in that moment was making it into the Initiation. He was not wearing the Initiation gown like the others, but the plain clothing fell away just the same. Soon, he was standing there naked for all to see, unharmed. Blessed.

Yes. This is what he deserved, recognition and a perfect Blessing. A month of Stone labour that he couldn't even remember was a small price to pay for doing what he wanted. There was still a chance he could have it all, show them why they should never have scorned him.

He paid no attention to the whispers as he took his place amongst his Blessed peers.

The rest of the ceremony passed in a blur. The challenges covered most of the most common tasks- scrying, tarot reading, alchemy and hypnosis. Stonemen came and went, setting up and packing up equipment as they were forced to do. Beniji refused to dwell on the idea of him being one, used as a slave. He focused instead on his tasks, driven by a renewed certainty that he would succeed.

At night, they demonstrated their astrology. Beniji breezed through, feeling as if the world had fallen into his lap. He had done well, very well indeed. He caught Mila staring at him many times, a look of despair on her face- he had beaten her every time.

The Initiation ended with the group standing on the edge of the Oasis lake. The three moons hung low in the dark sky, perfectly aligned. Their final task was to cross the lake and make their way to a sacred Island. If they were able to do so without sinking into the water, they could continue to become High Prya. Most of the Initiates already knew that they wouldn't be able to cross. They would still become Prya, as it was only the Ensured who would be able to complete this task. Each student nevertheless stepped forward, hesitating before they walked into the water, the inky darkness seemingly swallowing them up. Mila strode forward for her turn.

Beniji could barely breathe. This was it. If his hard work and success tonight paid off, if fate was indeed on his side, Mila should sink. He should be able to take her place as Ensured.

Mila barely glanced at her feet. They floated along the surface and soon she was walking on water, disappearing into the night. It was done, she was Ensured. She would be High Prya.

Beniji's emotions threatened to erupt.

No.

It could not be.

He pushed his way to the front, passing the Initiate who was supposed to go next. He faced the edge of the lake and raised his foot, ignoring the protests behind him. He imagined his foot landing on the surface, imagined the solid resistance that would hold him up. He closed his eyes as he took his first step, bracing for the wetness of water.

He felt nothing. In fact, his foot felt no water at all.

He opened one eye to see that he was not standing on water. Instead, the water had split around his foot as if repelled by an invisible force. He took another step and the water rushed away from him. The protests had fallen quiet, leaving only stunned silence.

Beniji walked forward, pushing further until the water was up to his waist, still maintaining its distance from him. He turned back briefly to look at the naked initiates behind him. Their faces were pale in the moonlight, and even the High Prya looked sickly. Beniji made a rude gesture at them, and resumed his journey, the water quickly closing around his head. He could breathe and see fine. The bank rose steeply as he neared the island and Beniji felt his blood pumping with excitement as he began to climb.

He emerged from the water, as dry as he had been when he started.

To call this an island was almost too generous. There was not a single bush or tree. It was only a few metres wide, with a stone shade frame in the centre, draped with Pryan tapestries.

Mila was sitting on the sand just a few metres from him, and the look on her face was priceless.

"You... what are you doing here? How did you get here? I don't understand!"

"That makes two of us," Beniji grinned wickedly. He knew this island was protected. There would be no one who could scry what he was about to do.

Mila's eyes dropped to Beniji's massive erection, and he saw the blood drain from her face.

"Beniji, I'm sorry if you feel I've wronged you somehow, please don't do to me what you did to Kata! I'm serious, I never meant to beat you, it just happened! We're friends! I thought there were no hard feelings!"

"We aren't friends," Beniji spat, "You, with your smug glances every fucking time you beat me. I saw the look on your face. You enjoyed it."

"Beniji, no, no you misunderstand!"

He closed the distance between them and crouched down next to Mila. She was shaking like a leaf, her bug eyes wide and unblinking. He laid a hand on her flat chest, and she flinched.

He thought of all the times she had snubbed him, rubbed his losses into his face.

He moved his hand to her long nipple and twisted it hard. Mila sniffled and he saw a tear run down her cheek. Was she already crying? What a weak excuse for a High Prya. He slapped her across the face, and it felt good. Oh, how long had he been wanting to do that!

Mila's legs were pressed together, hiding her cunt from him. He forced them open to reveal those long, protruding lips. He couldn't stop himself from giggling, and he reached forward and flicked them with his fingers. Mila shivered with his touch.

Oh was this how it was going to go? Sexually frustrated Mila was something he could have fun with. He flicked the lips again, and Mila jerked her groin.

"Please stop," she whispered, her face glistening with tears in the moonlight.

Beniji leaned forward until his lips were a breath away from her large ears.

"I don't think I will."

He returned his fingers to her pussy, this time opening her folds, rubbing the lips in between his thumb and forefinger, tugging on them.

Her pussy felt sticky with discharge, and it coated his fingers. He scooped up a bit and put it on his mouth. The taste was bitter and tangy, and he didn't like it one bit. He slapped her again. "Kata was sweeter than you, bitch."

"I'm sorry," Mila sobbed, a blush creeping up her neck. Was it possible that Mila was embarrassed? Oh, this is too good. She wanted him to fuck her, he knew.

"Turn around," he demanded, and Mila obliged. She crawled around so that her tiny arse poked into the air, showing off her fleshy cunt to the moons. He started stroking the pussy, alternating between circles around her tiny entrance, and the occasional swoop down to her hooded clit.

He felt in control as her body jumped and squirmed under his touches. This is how it should be, the bitch a slave to his desires, begging for his favour.

"I think you want me to make you cum," he told her smugly, laughing at her when she tried to protest. Her wetness began seeping out of her cunt, and he spread it all around. He raised his hand and spanked her, enjoying the red imprint of his hand that showed up after. Her little arsehole puckered with the slap, and he grew curious. He stuck his finger into Mila's cunt for the first time, and she groaned in between her hiccups and tears. He swished his finger around inside, partly to make her go crazy, partly to coat his finger thoroughly. He brought it out and pressed it against the entrance of her butthole.

He watched, entranced, as the hole slowly accepted his finger. The pressure was firm around it, and he wondered how marvellous it would feel against his dick. He slowly started to fuck her with his finger, the little hole sucking him in and pushing him out. He grabbed his own penis and started to stroke it, in time with his finger. Mila's cunt was dripping madly, a long slow dribble that lowered itself onto the sand.