Devil's Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beniji recoiled as if he had been slapped. Prya Marc had always been sarcastic and blunt but he had never said such demeaning things to Beniji before.

"Yes," Beniji said stubbornly, but he knew he didn't sound confident.

Prya Marc pulled away, unimpressed. "Put some clothes on, Beniji, and get rid of your sad excuse of an erection."

Beniji looked down and noticed his dick, swollen and erect. Godfuckingdammit. Stupid Prya Marc and his STUPID sexy intensity.

He did not feel like masturbating now, not with Prya Marc glowering at him from across the room. Instead, he stuffed himself into his suit and hoped that the annoyance would go away. He would have to pay Mila a visit later.

"What now?" He asked, facing Prya Marc who, despite his prior mood, seemed to be entertained by Beniji's erection straining against his pants.

"Now we wait for High Prya Dani. I just came along earlier to make sure you were decent because I know you."

"Where will Mila be?"

"With others. Elsewhere."

Stupid Prya Marc. Trying to act as if he was the one in change with all the answers and secrets.

They waited in awkward silence until they heard High Prya Dani approach the front door. She didn't announce her arrival, only cleared her throat. Typical. Prya Marc opened the door, and the High Prya stepped through.

Curiously, she was carrying a small, ornate box with tiny holes perforating the side. Beniji could not guess what it was for. He held it tightly while Prya Marc rummaged around in the cupboard next to it. He brought out a wide stone tablet engraved with letters and a strange timber wedge with a hole in the middle. He set it up on the floor and the three of them sat cross legged around it.

High Prya Dani spoke for the first time, in her familiar, serious tone. "Your first lesson. To observe the past by scrying is one thing. To interpret the future with Tarot is another. To commune with the Goddess and her sacred spirits is another thing entirely. To help you, I have brought a Sacarahm spider. You are familiar with this spider, I trust?"

Beniji nodded his head, starting to feel excited. He had heard, like all Initiates, of the wonderful psychedelic properties of its sting.

High Prya Dani opened the box to reveal the arachnid, lying sedately inside.

"There is only one spider in there," Beniji observed, "You won't be communing?"

"I no longer need the aid of Sacarahm venom. Prya Marc is only here to observe and help in case of an emergency. The most important rule is to never enter a communing state unless there is a sober person present. Communing is fraught with danger."

Beniji nodded, already knowing that he would that he be ignoring that rule.

High Prya Dani continued. "When you accept the venom, you will begin to hallucinate. Somethings are just that, hallucinations. Others... not so much. You will know the difference. Sacarahm makes us more sensitive to the spirit's world. The spirits can use the board to communicate with us, all we need to do is simply vocalise our questions. Do you understand thus far?"

Beniji nodded his head again. High Prya Dani reached into the box and delicately brought out the spider. Its long legs waved slowly in the air. She brought it to Beniji's throat and pressed it onto his pale flesh. Beniji winced as the spider bit into him, and he felt a strange tingling sensation as the spider pumped its venom into his veins.

The effect was almost immediate. Beniji's vision began to swim, the colours around the room started to increase in saturation. He felt the vibrations of the spider falling from his neck. When he tried to touch where it had bitten him, his arm felt like he was trying to push through linen wool. His fingers touched cool skin that didn't feel like his own.

The colours in the room became more and more intense. Shapes and figures started to transform, becoming trees, or people, or bears. A snake dropped from the ceiling and appeared to slide across the ground towards Beniji, but changed again into a bloody red river of rushing water before it reached him. The colour red seemed to dominate his vision... but there was also blue, in the corner of his eyes. When he tried to stare at the flashes of blue, they disappeared. It must have been a hallucination.

"Beniji, can you hear me?"

Someone was calling out to him. He heard them, but it was as if he was trying to listen while underwater. Vaguely, he could see the outline of High Prya Dani. He could also see the stone tablet resting where he imagined the ground to be. It was the only clear object in his vision. The letters glowed red, and the timber wedge looked like it was almost levitating.

"Put your hands on the puck and repeat what I say."

He felt his hands being guided to the wooden puck and he placed two fingers on either side of the hole.

"Starem fa luiz. Luiz wahao fa"

(Spirit-to me-light. Light-path-to me)

Beniji repeated the words, feeling like his mouth was full of dirt.

"saha. Femakal."

(Speak. I listen)

He repeated the words, and felt something shimmering in the air. A spirit, Beniji knew. A servant of Agai, judging by it radiating red warmth.

"You can ask it a question Beniji. Common is fine, it does not have to be in traditional Pryan now. Ask about who it is."

"¿ Aham"

(Named?)

Beniji didn't even intend on speaking traditional Pryan, it just felt right for this spirit.

The wedge moved under his fingers.

Q-A-H-N

The Spirit seemed to shimmer, ripple. The ripples looked... familiar.

'Qahn, sao. Faaham Beniji."

(Greetings-Qahn. I am-named-Beniji.)

The spirit rippled in the air again. The ripples... could they be like the ripples in the surface of the oracles? Despite his spinning and distorted vision, he started to focus on the spirit, as if he was attempting to echo on it, feeling for its vibrations and straining to make sense of it. The puck moved below his fingers.

N-O

No? That word was clear in both languages. Had he done something wrong already?

He turned his attention back to the spirit ripples, determined to make sense of it. It felt like water slipping through his fingers, he could feel it there but was unable to hold on to it.

'NOT...'

Beniji caught the word on the ripples, but his euphoria in making sense of it disrupted his concentration and his clarity slipped. The spirit reduced back down to a shimmer in air in front of him. He saw Prya Marc's figure leap up and shake High Prya Dani. They seemed to be arguing, but Beniji couldn't hear what they were saying. The shimmer of the spirit was growing weaker, and Beniji tried to ask it another question, anything to make it stay.

"¿ Faweh shica"

(Why am I here?)

The spirit seemed to still. And then, very deliberately, seemed to make a pattern of light. Then it was gone, and Beniji was only left with the hallucinations in his room. High Prya Dani had disappeared as well, and only Prya Marc remained, his silhouette pacing around the room.

Beniji floated there, on the ground, too high to care or wonder about what just happened. No one was giving him answers. Instead, he occupied himself by willing the shapes to shift, transforming his swinging chair into a sweetgrape tree. His favourite woman to watch sexy visions of rolled over on the bed, her skin the same colour as the red sheets that were rippling like water. She crawled towards Beniji, her face distorting as she got closer and she turned into one of those ceremonial daggers that High Prya Dani had used to bless the Initiates. It sliced through the air towards him, disappearing when it touched his skin. He lost all track of time, not knowing when his heightened state was going to end.

Eventually, the colours that slipped around his vision started to slow down. They became quieter, shapes resettling into their original forms. The world seemed totally dull now. The colours were too flat and everything seemed to be too still.

Beniji still felt like he was filled with dirt, however. He groaned and rubbed his temples.

"You're finally back?" he heard a voice ask him.

"What the fuck was that?"

"That was your first communing. Apparently, you did a little too well."

Beniji rolled around to look at Prya Marc's plain, boring form.

"When can I do it again," he asked, feeling desperation creep into his voice. He remembered everything that happened clearly, especially getting to close to hearing the spirit speak.

Prya Marc hesitated. "There are some things that you... shouldn't hear from the spirits. High Prya Dani and I have different opinions about how this should be handled. We'll decide in the morning. If you sleep now, I promise you'll be feeling better faster."

Beniji didn't have the energy to protest. He crawled into bed and melted into its comfortable softness. His earlier horniness had disappeared, and he barely heard Prya Marc leave as he drifted off. A single thought was the only thing that bounced around in his head.

The Pryas were hiding something from him.

He just had to find out what.

* * *

He awoke in the late hours of the night. Beniji groaned and stretched. His head still throbbed, but he felt better than he had when he'd first come out of the high. He looked up at the skylight above his head that gave a wonderful view of the stars.

His priority would be to find High Prya Dani and persuade her to give Beniji another sacarahm spider. He needed to find that spirit again. Beniji got out of bed and approached the desk with the scrying bowl. It started to ripple in anticipation and Beniji immediately started searching for the High Prya. It wasn't that hard to trace her, since it was only recently that she had been in Beniji's room. He followed images of High Prya Dani back to a hut not too far from Beniji's. He felt vaguely annoyed- did they really think that he needed such close observation?

With his target located, Beniji left his room in a hurry. The temple was quiet at night, only the occasional Stonemen wandered around cleaning. Even so, he was careful to not draw attention. High Prya Dani's room was tucked away at the end of a narrow path. The way was lit by the occasional lantern, but the forest seemed to be impossibly dark.

As he reached the front door, Beniji realised that he had no idea how he was going to persuade High Prya Dani to give him a spider at all. He hesitated, wondering if he should turn back, but before he could decide, the door slid open to reveal a topless High Prya Dani.

She was surprisingly fit, with heavy breasts and wide, flat nipples. A thin pair of pants sat low on her hips, revealing the swoop of her slim waistline. Her face was unreadable, as it always was. They stared at each other, Beniji unsure of what to say.

"I can guess as to why you are here. I will save you the words. You cannot have another sacarahm spider. Go back to bed."

The door stared to close, but Beniji pushed his way in. He faced his tutor and tried to gather all the strength he could muster. "I spoke to the spirit. I need to speak to it again."

"The whole point of communing is to speak to spirits. That is nothing special."

Beniji shook his head, frustrated. "You don't understand. I HEARD it. I heard the ripples, its echoes. It said something to me."

High Prya Dani hesitated. "We... understand that too. Prya Marc and I disagree with what should be done. He doesn't believe that you should be allowed to... never mind. It is for the Highest Prya to decide."

Beniji was surprised. Prya Marc was the one trying to control him? He pushed down his feelings of betrayal and instead focused tried to use High Prya Dani's slip up to his advantage.

"You want me to talk with the spirit, don't you? So help me. Give me a spider."

High Prya Dani shook her head slowly. "It was a marvel to watch. You always have been. The echo you performed last month was... exceptional, not to mention your performance in the Initiation. But there are rules in place for a reason."

"How do you think it feels for me? Everyone keeps telling me that there are rules, protecting me from this dangerous secret that I'm not supposed to know- but this is my life. I want answers. I want to know why I'm here, and I know that spirit can tell me." Beniji stepped closer to the older woman. He felt High Prya Dani's eyes trail down his body.

"You must understand, Beniji, everything comes with a price. You search for answers, and you might not like what you find."

"I'm willing to take that risk."

"The risk, huh? So what else would you be... willing... to risk?" High Prya Dani stepped closer to Beniji now, and his heart started to race. Beniji's confidence was steadily being replaced by the twisting in his gut. He did not like the looks on High Prya Dani's face, not one bit.

"Anything," Beniji whispered. It felt almost inappropriate to talk at a normal level while High Prya Dani was standing this close, and yet his teacher moved in closer still.

"I believe you," High Prya Dani said quietly. She raised her hand to the side of Beniji's neck and pulled him close so that she could whisper his ear. "I know you'll pay the price, Beniji. Sit down."

Beniji's skin prickled where High Prya Dani touched him. His hand didn't move as he firmly guided Beniji to middle of the room. Beniji sat down on the settee and came face to face with High Prya Dani's bare breasts. The hardening nipples caught his eye and Beniji baulked with surprise. Beniji's uneasiness started to be replaced by something else. Curiosity?

His teacher had a large cage next to her desk filled with dark leaves, and small, inky black shadows that seemed to jump from leaf to leaf. She reached in and brought out a spider that was even bigger than Beniji's first. High Prya Dani let it run over her long fingers, looking at it closely to inspect the spider's exterior venom sack. Beniji noticed for the first time how full High Prya Dani's lips were.

The spider passed the inspection and High Prya Dani brought it over to Beniji.

"This spider is particularly potent. Your heightened state will last for some time, to compensate for any... distractions."

"Distractions? I don't plan on being-" Beniji was cut off by the sharp pain in his neck as High Prya Dani pushed the spider onto his flesh. Beniji felt the familiar sensations as the venom took hold.

His vision blurred more rapidly this time, with shapes coming in and out of focus so quickly that he almost felt sick. The colours started to bleed and saturate, and he felt his skin fizzing wherever it connected to a surface. High Prya Dani kept slipping in and out of view. Beniji thought he saw his teacher pull a long, thin object out of the cupboard. One moment, High Prya Dani was still wearing grey pants, and the next, her pants changed colour. They seemed to be the same colour as her skin now. How odd.

Beniji looked around for the spirit, but felt almost too dumb to even remember the words to call it. How potent was this spider? High Prya Dani appeared briefly in front of him again, and Beniji opened his mouth to ask him what the words had been.

Instead, Beniji felt himself being pushed down into the settee. A warm, hairy surface pressed against his mouth. Fingers appeared to spread the hair apart and a smooth knob was revealed, sliding up and over his mouth. The pressure increased, and Beniji heard a low groan.

The noise grounded Beniji, and High Prya Dani snapped back into view, naked and towering above him. Her pussy was pressed against his head, and her face was flickering between lust and something else much more malevolent. He groaned again and shoved back over Beniji's mouth. Beniji tried to push the cunt away, but that only made High Prya Dani groan again.

High Prya Dani is fucking me, Beniji finally realised. His teachers cunt ran over Beniji's mouth once more and he noticed how pink and beautiful it was. His vision latched onto the clit that was glistening with wetness. The colours in his vision swam, and the only thing he could focus on, the only thing he could think about was its hard, pressing bud. Beniji leaned forward, feeling all of his blood rushing to his groin as he did so, and tentatively mouthed the clit. He felt the form with his tongue, curiously running it over the sensitive bud. There was a groan, and the cunt seemed to leak with even more wetness. He licked it, and the saltiness seemed to fizz madly on his tongue. It did something to Beniji, and suddenly he was desperate to get more of it. He opened his mouth and forced his tongue up her channel, then ran it back over her clit. He felt High Prya Dani's hands run through his hair, leaving his skin prickling with sensations heightened by the venom.

Beniji started desperately sucking and licking the clit, feeling himself grow more and more turned on. High Prya Dani started to move her hips in time with Beniji, running her hands all over his head, pulling and pushing.

He closed his eyes and marvelled at much sharper his other senses became. Beniji reached up and grabbed at her ass, wanting to explore everywhere that it was connected to. He felt electric as he felt the roundness of his teacher's generous butt, squeezed the massive ass cheeks. The whole time, he continued to appreciate the satisfying squelch of the High Prya's sopping cunt riding his eager mouth.

The cunt pulled away, and for a moment, Beniji was left feeling like he was about the fall. With the cunt gone, the colours and hallucinations threatened to take over his entire being. High Prya Dani's face came back into vision.

"You are such a good student Beniji," he heard his teacher say. She sounded very far away.

"You do not look like you are paying any kind of price though. Let me show you show it feels."

His teacher's face started to divide and multiply. The skin colours began to shift- one moment orange, the next green. They started to appear on every surface, like plants growing after a rain. High Prya Dani's faces were grinning, but sometimes betraying a look of depravity. Some faces started to laugh. Others looked at him like his teacher used to when Beniji had failed a task.

In his stupor, Beniji almost didn't notice the tugging at his pants and jacket. It was only the feeling of the fabric falling away that he realised he was being undressed. He felt himself being made to stand up and lift each leg as his pants were removed. Soon he was as naked as Prya Marc.

Hands explored his body, leaving trails of burning sensations all over. They reached around and started to tug at his semi-erect penis. Beniji looked down and saw the hands that were not his own. Mini High Prya Dani faces started to appear all over the skin of the foreign hands. Beniji knew this was wrong. This wasn't what he wanted to happen. Couldn't he go back to sucking that dick? The faces smiled just a little bit wider.

Beniji's body started to rapidly react to the stimulation. He felt every tug, every swish of the practised fingers. It was not only his penis that throbbed, but his entire being, his whole body. It was as if he was one giant conduit for everything he felt on his dick. Every single nerve ending was titillated, changing their tuning to pleasure. When one of the hands started to stroke up his belly, Beniji felt like he was going to cum then and there.

The hand trailed around to his butt, slipping in between his cheeks. It pressed at his back door, while the other hand moved down to press on his taint. Beniji almost fainted.

Then once again, the feeling disappeared. All of the High Prya Dani faces started to laugh hysterically. Beniji felt himself being lowered to his hands and knees, resting on a big pillow. He felt himself become fascinated with how soft the pillow was, how if he looked closely he could see millions of tiny faces that looked almost like-

"FUCK!"

A sudden, burning eruption of pain forced him back to reality. The blurriness and hallucinations momentarily flashed to a dark blue. Just how the feelings of pleasure had been amplified across his whole body, so now was the pain. It was nearly impossible to locate where the feeling was coming from.