Devil's Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how wet you are, Mila?" He asked her wickedly.

Mila shook her head and closed her eyes, refusing to look at him. Refusing to give in, even though it was clear that her body had already given her away.

Beniji rubbed his dick up and down her cunt, feeling the folds wrap around his head. He felt the indent that was the entrance and pushed in.

Although her cunt was slippery, she was much tighter than Kata. Her spongey walls clung to his dick, and he head Mila cry out. His cock throbbed in her pussy as he felt her tighten her muscles. He pulled out, feeling as if her pussy was milking him. Oh, the joy of putting stupid fucking Mila in her place! He rammed back in and she cried out again. Her pussy squelched as he started to fuck her, and the sound was music to his ears. The fucking bitch was enjoying this! All along he could have taken her, and she would have done it. He grabbed a fistful of her mousey brown hair and pulled as he continued to shove into her cunt. She screamed, but Beniji wasn't afraid of anyone hearing. Her pussy was creaming around his dick and that stupid little arsehole was winking at him.

He pulled out pressed the head of his dick to it. Mila cried out in protest, trying to pull away, but Beniji held her tight. His head squished in, lubricated by the juices of her pussy. The pressure enveloped him, pulsating around his dick. Mila was crying loudly, her little body going limp as Beniji entered her arse. Mila was at his mercy.

It didn't take him long to build up his speed again. He assaulted her hole, relishing in the intense feeling of pressure, of her internal ridges stroking him. Hearing the satisfying slop as his cockhead protruded again and again into Mila's dirty little hole. He pushed her down and gave into his animal. His world revolved around his dick, the feeling that cascaded over him as he bore into her. Mila stopped being Mila in his mind and became a hole who sucked him in and fucked him hard. His hips moved faster than he could maintain, and his dick was throbbing, dripping, pulsating with pleasure. Dirty fucking hole, hungry for his fucking dick, HIS fucking cunt to fucking fuck, oh fuck oh fuck.

He felt himself float for a moment as his whole body felt that final pump... and then he was exploding, the feeling crashing around him and filling up his entire being. He emptied himself into Mila's little arse, putting her in her place forever. His cum dribbled out as he pulled out his dick, her anus now gaping.

They were both breathing heavily, and Beniji smacked her arse again. He knew he couldn't fuck Kata again, but he would surely be fucking this slut many times, maybe even again that night. They were both stuck here until morning anyway.

He let Mila pull away and she stumbled over to the other side of the island. For a "sacred place", the island was awfully boring. The idea was that they started their journey as High Prya though contemplative meditation. Beniji did not feel like meditating. He instead lay back on the soft sand and twiddled absent-mindedly with his flaccid penis, rubbing the last of Mila's juices around his soft girth.

In his blind lust that had overcome him, he had failed to put much thought into how he got onto this boring island in the first place. The way the water parted for him, yielding to him. He had no idea how he did it. He rolled over to the water edge, testing it with his finger. It sank into the cool shallows.

"Mila," he called out, "Can you still walk on the water?"

At first Mila didn't answer, but then she spun around and faced him. She was pouting, her face still wet with tears. "It only works for the journey to the Island, when the moons align just right. If you actually deserved to be here, you would have known that," she hiccupped.

Beniji scowled. "I AM here because I deserve it. Did you not see the way the water parted form me?"

"And how do you not know what that means? You're the incarnation of bloody Pagai! Only his devils repel the water like that!" Mila cried hysterically.

"I am SICK OF people telling me who I am! I am not from here! I do NOT belong here! Agai and Pagai are not my fucking gods, so how I can be an incarnation of either of them? I don't fucking know!"

"Well I don't understand why you were allowed back into Initiation at all. You should have stayed as a Stoneman, serving us. Poor Kata had to go through so much. And you... you got off with a slap on the hand. Now you're a High Prya. Taking advantage of every poor girl you come across. You don't deserve it. There is something WRONG with you, and you know it!"

Beniji bore down on the weak girl. He towered over Mila on the ground, feeling like he was positively fizzing with power. He noticed, vaguely in the back of his mind, how much he had changed in only a month. He was stronger, he knew, faster. More powerful. He grabbed Mila by the throat and pulled her close to his face.

"I feel nothing but strength. I feel no regret. I would do it again, and actually... I plan on it. I can't escape this place, even though I want to. So instead, you will all become my little bitches. Starting with you."

As he looked down at Mila's helpless body, a nasty, sick idea struck him. He forced Mila's mouth open and he stuffed his flaccid dick inside. He began to urinate into her throat. Her look of panic was so sweet as he emptied his bowls into her mouth. She wriggled and tried to spit, but Beniji held her jaw open. Perhaps it was the fact that he hadn't cum for a month, perhaps it was the feeling of sadistic control that encouraged him, perhaps it was part of the change in him caused by fate... but he was already getting hard again. It was so soon after he had fucked her, yet here he was, impatient to fuck her again.

His need was severe. He forced Mila to swallow the last of his urine and enjoyed the feeling of her throat contracting around his shaft. He began to fuck her face. Mila seemed to have no tears left to cry. She let him take her mouth, a limp and unresponsive hole. He needed to make her want it again, somehow.

He took his dick out and forced Mila's eyes back to him. He pressed his fingers to her temples and started talking to her, letting hypnosis creep into his voice. It was usually easy to resist hypnosis. He could never have done it on Kata, or even on Mila before he had fucked her, but her state now seemed so pliable... she would only need a push in the right direction.

"Listen to me, Mila, I want you to listen closely. You're going to be my little bitch, okay? I know you enjoy it. You could enjoy it so much more if you do what I say, alright?"

Mila dumbly nodded her head.

"Good girl. You want to be a good little slut for me, don't you?"

Mila nodded her head again, starting to glaze over.

"Yes, yes you do. You always wanted me, didn't you? That's why you enjoyed it so much before."

"I was... I was... I thought you were... so smart... I never thought you were a devil, I... I promise. You were always just intense... I never knew what to feel about you, but... I would touch myself at night..." Mila whispered, her voice barely audible.

Beniji was pleasantly surprised. She thought about him at night? All this time he thought she despised him.

"Show me," he whispered back, "show me what you would do."

Mila reached down between her legs and started to rub her clit. Beniji started to touch himself as well. She began to work her fingers into her sopping, sticky cunt. She shivered as her body started its journey to her orgasm.

"Good girl," he whispered as he dragged the head of his penis across her thin lips. She resisted, just slightly, before opening to him and taking him in. Her tongue swirled around his head, then pressed against his shaft. She sucked at his dick, desperately pulling at it with her soft mouth, taking as much of it as she could. He felt her salivate, sliding up and down, sucking with a gentle yet firm pressure that made his dick ache with pleasure. He needed to feel it deeper.

He grabbed her by her ears and pulled her head all the way onto his cock. Mila gagged for a moment but pushed through. He shoved himself down her throat, feeling her muscles constrict around him, her tongue flicking the base of his penis.

She continued to rub at her pussy, and he could see it beginning to drip again. Beniji was overcome with a desire to be buried in Mila when she came.

He pulled out of her mouth and crouched down in front of her. Her movements grew wilder as he angled his cock towards her. She looked like she needed it, as desperately as he did. Her face didn't look glazed from the hypnotism but contorted with lust and desire she moved her fingers over her clit. This was all her, all Mila now. Touching herself in front of him because she so desperately ached for his cock. And he would give it to her.

He wasted no time pushing in, unable to take his eyes of the generous pussy in front of him. She gasped and shook as he entered, pushing her further to her peak. He moved his dick back and forth slowly, enjoying the view as Mila's big labia was sucked in and out with his pumps. Her movements increased in speed, and he felt her whole body tightening and releasing, tightening and releasing. She was close, he knew. He gently lifted her hips so that his slow, persistent pumps pressed against the top of her spongey walls, and that must have been what pushed her over the edge. Her cunt exploded in a gush of liquid, and her whole passage pulsated rapidly, milking him. Her fingers kept quivering over her clit, spraying the liquid in all directions. Her pussy sucked him up, rippling with the spasm of her orgasm. It went on, and on, and Mila was whimpering like a bitch as her pussy continued to ejaculate. The feeling of her cunt clamping around him was too much. He came for a second time that night, shaking as his dick throbbed wonderfully. It was a feeling that he would hunger for again and again. He collapsed on top of Mila, his erection shrinking in her sticky cunt.

"My little slut," he whispered, grabbing Mila's face and turning it so that he could appreciate the splotchy cheeks from his earlier slaps, and her eyes that were red from her tears. He wasn't attracted to her the way that he had been to Kata, but her pussy was all his.

He pushed off her and wandered back to the water's edge. The sky was beginning to lighten in the east, a sign that they would soon have to leave the island. The High Prya would return with a little red boat, and she would ship them off to wherever High Prya went.

He heard the crunch of sand behind him as Mila approached him. She hobbled a little bit, apparently wincing with pain.

"Beniji... I want to warn you, when you get back, it might not be what you expect."

"What, now you're concerned for me slut?"

"Don't call me that. You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. I'm telling you now, this will be the last time that you feel any sort of power."

"Thanks for your warning, slut, but I think I'll be alright."

"Its not too late Beniji, you can... leave. You can swim away."

"Come on, do you really think I'm going to fall for that?"

On the horizon, Beniji spotted the little boat, just a flash of red in the growing light. Beniji could make out a figure at the helm.

"Beniji, I am serious. I noticed it first when you appeared for the Initiation. I felt it before when you... when you took me for the first time. And... I knew it when you stood over me and took me the second time. It was like your whole person changed; it wasn't you! You were other. You were..."

"I was what, exactly," Beniji demanded, "Pagai incarnate?"

Mila nodded, ashen faced. Beniji could only laugh.

"You're still trying to peddle that to me? Maybe it wouldn't even be so bad if that were true. At least Pagai has some strength to him. At least he isn't afraid of fucking."

The boat was closer now. He could clearly make out the High Prya in her cloak. Soon. Beniji jumped around with impatience.

Mila was not done with her warning. "They will know," she whispered, "maybe straight away. Maybe in a few days. You will show your true colours again, and then they will see. They will correct their mistake."

He rolled his eyes. "Mila, you're a good fuck, but you need to shut up."

Mila crossed her arms over her exposed body and was silent. They waited for the boat to pull up on the small beach. The High Prya clambered out, carrying two red suits. She looked from Beniji to Mila, her face unreadable.

"Con- Congratulations, High Prya. Here are your... suits, Blessed be to you two. Blessed be to... AgaiPagai," the High Prya's voice seemed to struggle to say the traditional blessing. He dropped the suits at their feet and waited for them to dress themselves. Was that a look of fear that he just got from him?

Beniji picked up the underclothes, feeling almost disappointed to no longer be naked. That changed when he started to put on the luxurious pants and soft, velvety jacket. The material was far superior to any that he had worn as an Initiate.

Mila dressed more slowly, pulling the red fabric of her suit across her bony chest. She bowed towards the High Prya when she had finished dressing, as was custom. Beniji did nothing of the sort.

"I am High P- Prya Lor," the High Prya stammered, licking his lips nervously. "You may now journey with me back to your new abodes. Your... training begins in the afternoon."

Beniji felt himself groan internally. He just assumed that they would get straight into the fun stuff, like communing with the Gods, and fucking. Mostly fucking. He didn't know that there would be more training. How much more did he need to know?

He followed High Prya Lor into the boat, sitting at the front. Mila perched awkwardly on the seat in front of him, wincing as she sat down. The boat slid into the water and hummed as it propelled itself back to the mainland. The sweetgrape trees and coco palms came back into view, the fronds framed by the light of the morning glow.

They passed the Initiate chambers, where he could see a few of his old peers carrying boxes of their belongings out of their old rooms. Plebs. His and Mila's belongings would already be moved for them.

They continued into the little inland stream that would take them to the temple centre. Workers and worshippers stared at them as they passed, some bowing, but many other making the sign of protection. Delusional fools, the lot of them.

The stream ended abruptly at a red boardwalk. High Prya Dani stepped out, then motioned for Mila and Beniji to do the same. The boardwalk led to a shaded park, with small, individual huts spread out in between the trees. Beniji assumed they were the accommodation, and had his suspicions confirmed when they approached two nestled in the far corner of the park. The doors were open, and Beniji could see his few possessions in the far one.

"I will let you rest for now, as you have been... up all night. I shall return in the afternoon with your tutors," High Prya Lor bowed his head, and glanced at Beniji. It was no doubt that it was a look of terror.

The High Prya retreated, and Mila wasted no time locking herself in her new room. Beniji approached his space more slowly. The detached hut had windows on all sides, and there was a huge skylight above the bed. There was a desk with his own scrying bowl, a new oracle, and even a basic alchemy set. Next to the desk was a carved timber closet. Behind it was a low wall that concealed a bath, and his own lavatory. Next to the bed was a wardrobe was stocked with more suits than he would ever need. The furniture was expensive and excessive. There were settees everywhere, even a swing hanging from the ceiling. The High Prya truly lived in luxury.

This would do, for now, Beniji supposed. It certainly looked fancier than even the Highest Prya's chambers.

The reality of his situation started to dawn on him. He did it. He had made it, and now he will get to show them. Beniji went over to the bed and pulled back the red linen. He pulled off his suit and sank into the mattress, letting out a sigh.

Mila's warning was echoing in his head as he tried to fall asleep.

'You've changed. They will find out, sooner or later.'

Well. Maybe he had changed. Maybe he was always like this. Either way, the only thing Beniji was determined to do was to get what he deserved.

Control. And he would do anything to take it.

* * *

He awoke to a knock. Beniji rubbed his eyes open and was momentarily disoriented before he remembered where he was. His first thought was to check if any of his limbs felt stiff but was relieved to find that they felt totally normal. He hadn't been turned into a Stoneman this time.

He heard the knock again, and he yelled out for whoever it was to enter. The front door to his hut slid open and Beniji was surprised to see Prya Marc step inside. Prya Marc, on the other hand, was clearly not surprised to see Beniji still in bed.

"You know," Prya Marc mused, crossing his arms, "being a High Prya means you have responsibilities now, right Beniji?" He raised an eyebrow him as Beniji flung the sheets of himself and stretched. "And clothes. You know High Pryas have clothes, right?"

Beniji rolled his eyes at his old mentor, but he was confused as to why he was here at all.

"And I thought I would be free from you pestering me by now. What are you doing here?"

Prya Marc sighed, staring at his naked student. "Because no one else will take you on Beniji. High Prya Dani and I will be solely responsible for your training. The Prya have decided that it's best that you're... kept away from the others as much as possible, at least until they decide what to do with you."

At this point, Beniji was not surprised. Of course they couldn't just let Beniji get what he deserved. Of course they had to keep trying to control him.

"But I am a High Prya now," Beniji growled, "I want to decide what I want to do for myself."

"That's... exactly what they're afraid of Beniji... but the Highest Prya is determined that you continue your training so High Prya Dani will be coming around shortly."

"But you're only a lowly Prya! I should be mentored by a High Prya now!"

"Beniji, you're a spoilt brat, do you know that? Do you realise how easy you've had it? Do you really think any other Initiate would be allowed to be as tardy as you, as rude as you, as entitled as you, and still be made a High Prya? Do you think other initiates ordered their Prya to collect them sweetgrapes from the kitchens? You've never grown up Beniji, you're still a whinging little kid,"

Prya Marc started to step closer to Beniji, his eyes flashing.

"No one wants to go near you, Beniji. They see a devil, but I know better. I see an insecure boy who preys on those weaker than him."

Prya Marc stepped closer still, less than a meter from Beniji.

"The Highest Prya may think that you're some kind of gift, but you're not. Even they make mistakes. If only you knew the truth... but the truth is something that you will never find out."

Prya Marc stood inches from him now. Beniji's heart was hammering in his chest. The older man's imposing stature towered over him.

"I would suggest... you take whatever chance they give you and be grateful for it. It is definitely preferable to the alternative."

"Which is?" Beniji asked, dismayed to feel himself shrink before his old mentor.

"Stonemen usually remember their service Beniji. They remember their flesh being turned into solid stone. They remember the toxins their bodies were forced to consume, and how it felt as the toxins melted their insides, as their skin cracked and bled and dried and cracked again. They remember how painful it was to move limbs made of literal rock. How empty it felt. Constant torture, unable to indulge in any of the human pleasures they had once enjoyed. They can't sleep, they can't eat, they can't fuck. They can't even enjoy the simple pleasure of taking a shit. Do you want to remember that, Beniji? Do you think you could have passed your Initiation if you did?"