Devil's Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just slow," she said smugly when she reached them. "If you had made a timeline of the ocean currents instead, and did a simple calculation to determine its location, you would have been able to figure out like I did. But... I'm glad you didn't. Did you know that was my last win to get into the Ensured?"

Kata and Emanuel didn't share Beniji's resentment towards Mila, they liked her even. Thought her funny and smart. Stupid fucking Mila. He watched silently as Kata gushed over Mila and her win. Some other initiates came over to join them, but most didn't acknowledge that he was there, ignoring his existence as usual. He tried to tune out what they were saying in front of him but couldn't take it any longer. He stood up abruptly.

He announced that he was going to eat in his room tonight, (barely noticing the surprised faces) and left the training den. Kata caught up behind him, shoving his shoulder playfully.

"You aren't too pissed with her, are you Beniji? She did beat you. You could have beaten her if you came earlier"

Beniji chuckled darkly to himself. Yeah. If he hadn't taken so long to cum when he was masturbating, he may just have beaten stupid fucking Mila.

"No," he lied to Kata, "I'm not upset at Mila."

Kata looked unimpressed. "Don't believe you. Let's watch a mirage tonight instead, what do you say? Relax a bit, get our minds away from that stupid task."

Beniji liked the thought and suggested that they should do it at his place, since he had the better room and it was closer. She agreed and they walked back in silence.

The afternoon had turned into an inky black night, with only one moon visible above the tree fronds. Their way was lit by the glow of lanterns and there was a low buzzing of insects who had awakened recently with the warming weather. Beniji felt his sour mood lessen slightly.

When they reached Beniji's room, Kata collapsed into his settee with a groan. Beniji found the bowl of sweetgrapes from earlier and brought it over to her. She was lying on the couch, scratching the fabric of her smock. "Hey... any chance I can borrow some clothes?" she asked, grumbling, "I need to get out of this horrible dress, it's so itchy."

Beniji obliged and grabbed some shorts and a cropped jerkin out of his wardrobe for her. He made a big show of turning around to respect her modesty, but as she removed her smock, he couldn't help sneaking a look. He caught sight of a toned belly, and surprisingly large breasts before she caught him.

Kata rolled her eyes and threw her shoe at Beniji, laughing. "Can't help yourself, dickhole, can you? Typical guy."

"Not my fault they deprive us of sex until we're 25. It's just cruel."

"Would you rather be turned into a Stoneman? It's just the way it is, not that we would have sex even if we could," she said, laughing at the idea.

Beniji surprised himself by being hurt.

"Why wouldn't we?" He said, trying to sound casual, hoping that his voice wouldn't betray his feeling of disappointment.

"We just... wouldn't," Kata said, sounding confused, "You're more like my brother than my real brother ever was."

Oof. Brother zoned. Even worse.

"Yeah nah, that would be stupid. Lets, um, pick a mirage."

There was an awkward moment between them as they sat on the settee, leaving enough space for a Prya between them. Beniji focused on the glass window in front of them. At night times, when the sky outside was dark, it could be used as a giant oracle screen.

He cast his hands in front of him and brought up a series of images, each suggesting a different longer mirage that they could watch. They decided on a comedic one, featuring popular actress Ma. Although there was never any sound unless they each translated the ripples on the window, Ma's acting was good enough to convey everything without words anyway. Beniji started the mirage and for a good while at least, he was able to forget the afternoon.

They snacked on sweetgrapes and laughed as they watched Ma's character slip over on a puddle and fall into pile of rotting lollycorn. Kata turned to Beniji, her face full of joy.

"Oh if only we could have invited the others, but you know, since they're all out celebrating Mila's win at the moment I think they're- oh." She realised her mistake as Beniji lost focus and the Mirage faltered.

"I mean, I just assumed you knew because we talked about the plans in front of you, just before, and then when you said you were eating dinner in your room, we assumed that you didn't want come..."

"So why are you here then? You feel sorry for me?"

"No Beniji, I just... wanted to hang out."

"But we can't have sex you say."

"What's gotten into you Beni? You never cared before?"

"I've always cared," Beniji said coldly. How dare they make plans without him, and for that stupid fucking bitch. What did they see in her? Why should she get all the attention?

"Beniji, please, can we just keep watching the mirage? I dunno whats gotten into you tonight."

"Fine, but you take over playing it. I'm not going to be focused enough."

Kata agreed, and she waved her hands in front of her to start the mirage back up. Beniji didn't turn to face it but stared instead at the curve of her breast visible through the arm hole of the jerkin. The breast jiggled as she waved her arms and settled as she lowered them again. Kata was quickly caught up in the mirage and didn't notice him staring. He took his time looking over Kata, trying to use her body to distract from his frustration with Mila and their so-called friends. She had a very supple neck and was much stronger than he had assumed as well. This was the most he had ever seen of her body, especially since the shorts rode up and revealed more of her thigh than was probably appropriate. Kata laughed at something in the Mirage and her chest shook. He noted that it made the buttons on the jerkin strain a bit.

He felt his cock stir in his underclothes, and he cursed the fact that he was still in his ugly training smock. He mumbled something to Kata about his 'itchy' smock and got up to get changed. He picked a pair of thin trousers, leaving his top bare. Kata didn't look over at him once, which annoyed him for some reason. When he reached the settee again, Kata shuffled over to make a bit more room, sticking her feet in his direction. Unfortunately, that gave Beniji a wonderful view of her little, round butt.

His dick hardened in his pants, an intense and persistent distraction and he was very glad that he was no longer the one focusing the mirage. His horniness grew and he knew he desperately needed to jerk off. Subtly, he lay his hand over his crotch and rubbed it slightly. Kata did not seem to notice.

She stretched out more, revealing a strip of her tanned belly between her jerkin and her shorts.

Beniji grew bolder, grabbing his cock through the thin fabric of his pants and moved his fist up and down, staring at Kata's exposed flesh. He tried reaching into his pants but found that there wasn't quite enough room. He quietly unbuttoned his pants and brought out his cock. Kata wouldn't see him... she was too enraptured with the mirage...

With his cock free, he was able to touch himself just how he liked and relished in the growing waves of pleasure. Yes, this was what he needed to relieve his stress. If only he could fuck Kata...

Her tight ass, her slim waist, the swell of her chest, that slender neck, her wonderful lips, those big amber eyes turning to face him... oh no.

Oh no.

Kata's face fell as she saw what he was doing. For a moment, it was as if she didn't understand. Her face almost looked hurt.

"Beniji, what are you... doing..."

Beniji didn't stop stroking his dick. He decided that he wanted her. He wanted her to know that she shouldn't see him as a brother. He wanted to fuck her, customs be damned.

He let go of his dick only to grab her ankles and pull her closer. He climbed on top of her, holding her down with his weight and started grinding his groin on her pelvis.

Kata looked terrified but didn't seem to fight back. Beniji was sick of waiting, of other people telling him what he could wear, what he could say, of when and who he could fuck.

Fuck them. It's not like he would be named Ensured now. It was all for nothing. Why shouldn't he just take what he wanted? It's not like he had control over anything else in his life.

He looked at Kata's flawless skin, a beautiful tan so different to his own hideous white flesh. He moved his hand up over her chest and wrapped it around her throat.

"Please don't," she said, but fell quiet when he gave her neck a squeeze. With the other hand, he reached for her jerkin that was separating him from her breasts. He ripped at it and the buttons burst open, her breasts spilling free. Beniji couldn't stop a groan from escaping his mouth and his dick pressed harder into her thigh.

He grabbed one gorgeous, perfect breast, running his thumb over the dark nipple. He felt it harden underneath his finger. It was calling to him. He leaned down and took the nipple into his mouth, swirling it around with his tongue. Soft, tender breast. How had he managed to wait so long? All thoughts of Mila and the ceremony left his head as he rubbed his face into her chest, biting the flesh. He felt Kata shake underneath him. Was she getting excited too?

He worked off her loose shorts with one hand, keeping the other wrapped around that lovely neck, Kata making no move to help. He pulled at her under clothes and stopped breathing for a moment as her groin came into view. His dick became impossibly harder, throbbing madly.

She kept her light pubic hair neat and tidy, with swollen, juicy lips and only a tiny indication of her bud at the top. He parted the lips with his fingers to reveal the soft pink interior. Was it already glistening with wetness?

He slid his finger up her slit. Not wet enough yet, but he would soon that change that. His finger found the bud, pleased to find it hard and ready. He rubbed it softly, having watched enough visions of sex to know what to do. Kata had to be wet because it would feel even more sweet for him. He found himself almost failing to care about how it would feel for his friend.

He looked up as he touched her, wanting to see the look of desire that he had seen hundreds of times in his sexy mirages. Beniji was surprised when he saw her face, which looked contorted not with ecstasy but with hatred. He had never seen that before on her and didn't like it one bit. He leaned back and Kata took the moment to push him off her as hard as she could and leap away.

Beniji felt his anger snap back the moment that his distraction was disrupted by the push. Kata was fast, but Beniji was faster. How fucking dare she. She knew he wanted her and she didn't care at all.

Kata made for the door, but Beniji latched onto her ankle and pulled. Kata fell to the ground with a thump and a pitiful cry.

He scooped her up and carried her over to the bed. He crawled back on top of her and angled his penis in front of her pussy. It was still dry, but it would have to do. She'll warm up once it gets going, Beniji told himself. His hand went back up to her throat and he pushed down firmly as his dick got caught at her entrance. He reached down to spread her lips and poked his cockhead in.

He wasn't particularly well endowed, but certainly big enough for Kata's tiny hole. He forced it down another few centimetres. The walls of her vagina felt so velvety, better than he could have ever imagined. The way that it hugged around his dick was heaven.

Finally, he felt in control of something. He pulled out and then pushed back in further still. He relished the resistance that her tight pussy gave him but eventually, Kata softened up. His dick slipped in and out more easily and Beniji sped up, the feeling of her velvety cunt growing more and more intense with each thrust. He reached down and started rubbing at her clit. Kata moaned slightly under his movements. He felt a tingling in his toes, his whole body radiating with passion, tightening up. As he looked at Kata's vulnerability, her neck in his hands, her barely concealed look of passion on her face, he found that it only encouraged that feeling of control. He could make her do whatever he wanted. He could take her like this, and nothing was ever stopping him other than the stupid fucking customs of a world that wasn't even his own.

Kata started to arch her back, letting Beniji penetrate even deeper. He knew that she was experiencing pleasure, even if she didn't want him to know. Her canal flexed around his dick, accepting him, starting to flood with her juices.

He lifted his body up more and truly started to fuck her. He poured all the anger and his frustrations into it. Everything that was wrong in his world. He was an alien, smarter than the Prya would ever be and somehow, he was still their captive. Fuck them. Fuck High Prya Dani, fuck Prya Marc, fuck Mila, fuck Kata. They were all the same. He didn't fucking care if he was a gift or a curse, he was a devil. The fucking white devil that that they all secretly wanted him to be.

He'll show them.

And then suddenly, he felt his body tip. His muscles tensed, his head spun, and he was falling as he orgasmed epically- a euphoria he had never felt before when it was just him and his fist. He felt Kata's pussy clamping, pulsating around his dick as he emptied himself into her guts, spilling out between her legs, dripping all over the golden pubic hairs and that delicious, puffy pussy. Beniji felt immensely satisfied knowing that he'd brought her to an orgasm too.

They stayed staring at each other, breathing heavily. He couldn't read Kata's face.

"I won't tell. If you don't tell they'll never know, and you'll be fine. Get over it."

"They always know, Beniji," Kata said softly. He rolled off her and ignored her, like so many others had done to him. After a while, he heard her get up and pick her smock up off the settee. He heard the rustle of fabric as she dressed, and the SCHLICK of the door as it opened and closed again. Then... nothing. He was alone.

He had finally lost his virginity, and he couldn't wait to do it again. Not with Kata, he doubted that she would let him, but he also didn't care. Kata was fake anyway, she never really wanted to be his friend, or else she would have been more willing to sleep with him.

Instead, he let himself drift off to sleep, dreaming of all the ways he would fuck the world.

* * *

He awoke in a room that was not his own. The furniture was identical, the walls were the same white... but the view out the window was not one that he recognised. Beniji sat up, immediately alert, but winced at the dryness in his mouth and the stiffness of his limbs.

His personal belongings were nowhere in sight. He was wearing some simple clothes now, but he was sure he had gone to bed naked after his exploits with Kata...

Beniji felt anxiety rise in his chest. How could they have possibly found out so soon? The new morning seemed to have barely broken! He tried to leap out of bed, but it was as if his legs were made of stone. He massaged them for a bit, encouraging the blood to circulate and slowly he felt sensations return to them. He cautiously crept off the bed and limped over to the door.

To his surprise, it slid open. At least he wasn't being treated like a captive, but Beniji wasted no time hanging around. He had to figure out where he was and why he was here.

He stepped out into a dark corridor. A few rooms lined the walls, and at the end was another window with a view that he didn't recognise. Was that the oasis? If it was, it was a part that he had never been to.

He went in the other direction, the movement of walking helping the blood in his legs to operate more smoothly and soon he was walking normally again. It was strange, he never usually felt so stiff after sleeping. Did he overexert himself last night?

The corridor led to a larger room, sparsely decorated. In the middle of a room was a large, ornate circle formed by hundreds of small red tiles. Sitting in the centre, with their back to him, was a figure in a red and blue suit. With a sinking heart, Beniji realised where he was.

The Highest Prya's chambers. The same place he had been mysteriously found all those years ago. A place that was forbidden to most. Him being here could only mean something terrible. And that person, sitting so calmly in the centre of the room, must be the Highest Prya.

As if hearing Beniji's heavy breathing, the Highest Prya turned slightly, and beckoned him closer.

Beniji felt like he was almost floating, his body no longer grounding him in the space. He felt his body step towards the Highest Prya, closing the distance between them.

The Highest Prya was the most unusual person that Beniji had ever seen, and that was coming from the 'Venahaji' himself. At the first glance, they looked like all the other Prya with tanned skin and dark golden hair, expect for one subtle difference- the Highest Prya was genderless. It was one of the reasons why they became the Highest Prya. A person who was neither masculine nor feminine was the perfect embodiment of the Prya's genderfluid Goddess. Their face was androgynous, with high cheekbones and a hairless jawline, and their suit gave away no indication of womanly curves or masculine stature. In their hands, they were shuffling a deck of golden tarot cards.

When they spoke, their voice could have passed for a very low female, or a very high male.

"Beniji, come and join me on the floor. We have much to talk about."

His head spun as he sat down opposite the Highest Prya on the tiled ground and waited for them to speak again. If they had 'much to talk about', how much trouble could he be in?

Up close, Beniji could see the fine lines around their amber eyes, and he wondered how old they could be. It had been nearly 20 years since they had found him, but it seemed like time had barely passed for the Highest Prya.

"I understand you may be confused, Beniji. Let us see what our cards have to say." The Highest Prya started to lay the cards out in a complex web, their face giving away no emotion as the cards were revealed. Unlike Scrying, card reading had never been Beniji's favourite task. The premise was simple- ask a question, shuffle the cards, lay them out in a particular arrangement depending on your question, and interpret the card meanings to find the answer. The problem was that Beniji would often get an answer to a totally different question that he hadn't meant to ask.

It was ironic that his fate now seemed to lie in such a subjective method of divining.

The cards glinted in the low light, their golden linework almost glowing as they touched the red tiles. The Highest Prya finished laying out the cards and surveyed their answers. Beniji recognised all the cards and knew what they meant individually, but since he had no idea what the question was, their answers were meaningless to him.

The Ace of Swords was the card closest to him. He had always like that one- representing the potential for great power. The card beneath it was the Highest Prya card, the second card of the major Arcana. While it was known to represent the unconscious and the intuition, Beniji had a feeling that it represented the real Highest Prya in this reading.

The card that drew his attention the most was the one in the centre of the reading. The World card, sometimes known as the wheel. That card seemed to show up in every single fucking reading that Beniji ever did, even if it was not related to the question in the slightest.

"What do you make of this Beniji? Just these sections, ignore the rest," the Highest Prya asked him, pointing out three different sections for him to interpret.

Beniji rubbed his temples, his brain straining to make sense of the cards. It was nothing like Scrying, where he could simply will the answer to appear.