All Comments on 'Devon Meets Benjamin'

by lilroundman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Edit!!

This would have been a good story if you had taken the time to either edit or have it done. The grammar is off, and the punctuation is bad. You show how much you care about your story by the time you put into it. Lit has some great free editors- maybe you should try one. I think you'll be pleased at the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A good start

Stay at it, man... you've got a good idea and a good imagination. Keep writing!

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayalmost 20 years ago
*Applauds*

GREAT story line Brian. The sex was HOT. Stay with it. Will be watching for more.

Ember FayeEmber Fayealmost 20 years ago
Keep at it

I'm an honest person, brutally honest..you know this by now sweets *winks* I give you a 75, because yes, the story was hot, and a wonderful concept...but, you do still need to keep working at how you make your stories come together. As the other person stated, have someone go over your work and give you pointers. There are plenty of editors on Lit that would be more than happy to give you ideas and help you along with becoming an even better writer. You have the gift in you hon, I can see that. You just need to keep working at it! We all have room to learn and grow (I don't claim to be the best, or know what the hell I'm doing..far from it! I know I have tons of room to grow as a writer as well) I can see that you will blossom into a wonderful writer though if you keep trying. Don't quite babes! Keep at it! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sexy

baby...you know who this is..dream girl psshh

I loved it...was very sexy and it made me MORE than moist ;) only a 75 because next time I want tons and tons of detail...and I want it to be from your point of view ;)

so sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous