All Comments on 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 07'

by erotika_erotika

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TypelipsTypelips11 months ago

Awesome Ch!!! Next Update?

erotika_erotikaerotika_erotika11 months agoAuthor

Thank you, I'm already writing it. This one ends with a cliffhanger, so I don't want to leave it too long for readers to wait for next part...

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt11 months ago

Wow you left me with a tremendous throbbing hard on! Thanks, now cum on baby, finish what ya started!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just finished reading your story, it's really something. I hope you do continue with it.

gyyyu8gyyyu810 months ago

Awesome! Can't wait for the next update.

MrBeck2004MrBeck20048 months ago

Looking forward to the next part. Great job of building tension. I love how you went through the mental progress Gina had to make to get to the point of deciding to have sex with other men. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I was kind of hoping for some kind of reconciliation with Matt and Gina after Gina got her fill of being a whore for other men's cocks. Matt had an affair with Amber but came clean with that affair with his wife. His wife, Gina, has now whored herself out as a means to get revenge. Oh, Gina kind of still cares for Matt as she often compares Matt's cock and how she used to make long drawn out blowjobs to make things really sexy for the both of them. Little hints along the way, I guess, were a way of thinking that maybe that she and Matt would reconcile. Gina was really adamant about Kim not stepping out on Ben but at this end of the chapter, Kim gets fucked. I was starting to think that Josh was not that bad, afterall he has not fucked Gina in her pussy yet, and he was being pretty nice for a Dom. I think I just changed my mind again but will refrain from tearing into him until I find out why he made Kim commit adultery against Ben. I will have to come back and rate the story too as right now, I would have given it a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotika_erotika@erotika_erotika
I enjoy writing erotica as a diversion from ordinary life. If you're enjoying Gina's journey so far, you're welcome to leave feedback. I like hearing from readers about what they like and what they're excited about in the story. Gina's fit fucktoy look: https://www.pinterest...