Devotia Ch. 16: Intercession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie isn't sure how much time has passed when her focus returns, but it's certainly been longer than she expected. Velena's hand, which had previously been moving with an impressive speed, slowly exits her.

"Satisfied?" Callie cranes her neck to look back.

"This clearly isn't working."

"And I doubt it will," she sighs. "Will you give me what I want?"

"We've proven nothing yet," Velena frowns, massaging her tired wrist.

"Velena," Calle begs, "I hardly feel anything anymore with the cage. Clearly a blessing isn't going to happen. There's no reason to keep me trapped in my room."

"I'm not convinced," the magister scowls.

Once again, Callie buries her pride. "Do you have any other ideas to try then? I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"My wrists are too tired, Callie. I'm done."

"Come on, don't you know any spells that can help?" To Callie's surprise, Velena's face flushes brightly at the suggestion. "What... what was that?"

"It's nothing," Velena looks away quickly.

"No, it isn't. You do know a spell, don't you?"

The Magister takes a breath. She looks over at Callie, still slung over the armrest, and seems to decide the Devotia is in no place to judge. "Well... I have one I sometimes use for myself..."

"Then use it, please," Callie settles back into place.

"I'm not convinced it'll work for you."

"Please."

"Fine," Velena mutters, returning to a position just behind Callie. She slides her fingers back inside Callie, causing her to stifle a surprised moan. The fingers warm softly, not nearly as hot as other spells like it that Callie has experienced; just enough to make her suddenly feel hot and full. Velena's fingers hunt for her prostate, eventually pressing down onto it and making Callie tremble.

"Is that all-,"

Callie is quickly interrupted by an overwhelmed gasp falling out of her mouth as Velena's fingers begin rapidly vibrating in place. They push harder against her prostate and make her squirm quickly under the new sensation, forcing Velena to once again throw her forearm onto Callie's back to keep her in place.

"Oooooohhhh," Callie moans, rapidly rocking her hips back against Velena's hand as her clit fights harshly against the cage, a trickle of precum lubricating against the steel.

The awkwardness of the encounter quickly fades from Callie's mind, replaced by the buzzing jitters of ecstasy crashing through her hips. Everything other than this feeling suddenly feels far less important as her defenses melt. She gives in, gripping the sides of the couch tightly as she increases the pressure of her bottom pushing down on Velena's knuckles.

Somehow, the speed increases. She wriggles underneath Velena's restraining arm with the feeling, her mind retreating to a state of intoxication. Without needing to exert herself as much, Velena's touch becomes more forceful and restraining, locking Callie into place as she fights to remain still against the overpowering sensation.

Callie quickly surrenders to the feeling, letting herself whimper and cry out and pant as the vibrations rock through her sensitive area. She can feel her clit fight viciously against the cage before it also seems to give in, remaining softer as the bursting feeling in her prostate increases. Waves and waves of delight pulse through the area and it feels as though her hips could explode from the building pressure.

But relief never arrives. As each passing minute pushes her further and further into a spiraling, helpless rapture, it's as though it constantly plateaus just before she can cum. She groans frustratedly after the third failed finish, trying to push her hips harder down onto Velena's fingers to no avail. The sensation forces tears to her eyes, not from any emotional response, but simply as a reaction to the overwhelming experience. She simpers and moans, trying to force the orgasm to arrive, but it never does, always reaching the same aggravating ceiling.

A half hour passes with no release, and Callie's exhaustion soon takes over. She collapses into the cushions, breath heaving loudly, unable to keep herself together any longer. Velena gives her no reprieve, continuing to push her fingers down onto Callie's trembling button in an attempt to force her over the unattainable edge. Pleasure quickly turns to pain as the sensitivity increases, and soon she's unable to handle the feeling any longer. No longer in control, she can absently hear herself pant and plead for the feeling to stop, tears fully forming in her eyes. Eventually, everything simply goes numb and she gives in, letting herself fully dissociate.

Callie isn't sure how much more time passes, but after a long and hazy period passes she can feel Velena relent, slowly removing her fingers from Callie. She strokes the Devotia's hair peacefully, giving Callie time to steady herself and gently recover. Her heartbeat takes a while to calm, as does her breath, but as another quarter hour passes she finally feels herself return to reality. She wipes away the tears from her eyes and cautiously lifts herself from the armrest, laying back into Velena's chest and resting there.

"You did well," Velena says sweetly, continuing to stroke Callie's hair. She wraps her other arm around her shoulders, pulling the exhausted girl closer to her. "I had to be sure it wouldn't be possible."

"Mhmm," Callie mumbles into Velena's robes, nodding tiredly.

"Before you fall asleep," Velena's voice feels tender and maternal, though continually focused on the task at hand, "You may select three people."

"Junivere," she replies, letting the name roll out of her mouth without any conscious effort.

"Acceptable."

"Mykah."

"Also acceptable."

The next name leaves her without thinking, arising from a place of wishful need and a deep longing. "...Calvin."

Velena is quiet for a moment. Her hand pauses on the back of Callie's neck, and her head rises with the Magister's chest as Velena takes a deep breath. "I don't think I need to explain why I cannot grant that request, Callie."

Callie nods, pushing away the tense pangs of disappointment.

"Is there anyone else?"

Fighting her weariness, Callie thinks for a few seconds and makes a decision, eventually mumbling, "Cirene."

"Very well, hal Devotia." Velena exhales, pulling Callie deeper into her chest and letting the girl rest easy. "That will be all for today. I will summon Gloriana to return you to your room."

And then Callie is in Gloriana's arms, her head bouncing tiredly in the crook of her shoulder. The exhaustion continues through her, leaving her a little delirious, and she's muttering, "You're quite strong."

The paladin chuckles. "You're not a heavy load." And Callie is nodding into her chest, in agreement that she must be light indeed to the strong woman. "Come on, girlie, let's get you some sleep."

"Mmhmm," Callie agrees. "Whatever you say, strong lady."

12