All Comments on 'Dex & Alfie'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BidickulousBidickulous6 months ago

Loved it, definitely one of your best stories! Great character development and build up to a great finish; I’m one who always enjoys the build up of a good story line instead of jumping right into the sex scenes. Hoping there will be a follow up that takes us through the Christmas visit and coming out to Dex’s parents (it’s got to be happier that Alfie’s), and the fun of taking sex to the next step. Hmmm, maybe both are vers?

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with what Bidiculous said and then some! This was a magnificently beautiful story and the perfect way to begin the holiday season. It had me tearing up more than once and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. There's absolutely no way five stars can come anywhere close to being enough this story. Great job!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy6 months ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write chapter two for these guys. This is a beautiful story and we're just at the beginning!!!!

KinkSlayer8KinkSlayer86 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, it was funny, sweet and hot! Really appreciate the comedic dialoguing as a writer, you definitely got some chuckles out of me! Hope there's another chapter coming!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and so well-written. We don't need to know everything about each character, but you've told us enough to make them real and all are warm, caring guys. I hope that you write more about them, partly because I want to see Alfie get some real pleasure out of life and partly because I want to see where they go sexually!

Ctny62Ctny626 months ago

Awesome story it would be great if you continued with more chapters! You truly write so well!

dnsontndnsontn6 months ago

I’m a bit surprised that more wasn’t mentioned about Allie’s navel. Bound to be a cute innie.

furluvrcafurluvrca6 months ago

Beautiful. Thank you!

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months ago

I loved this on so many levels. Thank you.

Bradman23Bradman23about 2 months ago

You are a skilled story teller. I like well executed characters and stylistic transitional flow ot content. Bravo StraightsensitveGuy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.