Dex & Alfie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his hands go where they were born to be - wrapped around my throbbing shaft. He does a lot more with his hands than I did to him, but I have no complaints. His fingers are magic. He strokes and rubs and presses in positions and rhythms that I never would have imagined. I am his instrument and Alfie is a maestro.

When he finally takes me in his mouth, I'm already close to losing it. He is initially as awkward as I was, but he's a fast learner and based on his enthusiasm for the work, I seem to be his new favorite subject. As he works me as relentlessly as I worked him, I realize that I'm about to enjoy the orgasm of my life, not because of what is happening to me, but because of who is doing it. Alfie is doing this to me. The boy who gives me unexplainable tingles when he looks at me is showering me with attention and love. And knowing that I have the same effect on him turns me on even more.

My whole body hums as I get closer. I give him the same courtesy warning that he gave me, but he doesn't stop either. The magic combination of his mouth and hands is an ecstasy that I never knew existed. I need to grab ahold of something, but I can't. I'm still tied up. I grasp at air. I kick at space. His tongue does a new swirl in the opposite direction and that lights the fuse. The countdown has begun and there's no going back now. He said he wouldn't tickle me but his dangling hair sweeping across my lean belly as he works me like a machine is doing just that. Another sensation added into the mix. My whole body seems to float above the bed as I jolt in intense orgasm.

He unties my limbs before collapsing against me and we nuzzle and cuddle and doze in and out of sleep for an hour. We curl into each other and fit perfectly, like we were made to be together. When I ordered the pizza for the late hour of 9:00, I thought the hours were going to be filled with taking. Well, I guess we expressed ourselves alright, just with way fewer words than I imagined.

I tell Alfie, "Your bed over there is so nicely made. It would be a shame to mess it up. I think you'll need to sleep with me tonight."

"In that case, I'm not sure how much actual sleep will be gotten."

"We'll need some rest. It's a big day tomorrow. My parents are meeting my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend," he says, grinning. "I love that. Hey, how do you think Ken and Gus will react? Will this affect our friendship? Should we not tell them?"

I smile. I'd like to think that I would have eventually extracted my head from my ass on my own, but they definitely gave me a much appreciated nudge in the right direction. "I have a really strong feeling they're gonna be cool with it. Besides, they'll be able to tell by the lovesick look on my face every time I look at you." I hug him tightly. "I think they'll be just fine. The way Ken acts all the time, that's just for show. He's a lot more intuitive and sensitive than he lets on."

He grins again and my heart skips a beat. He starts kissing me again and my cock has already sprung back to life. So has his. There's a bit of a sword fight going on down there. And then we slow and we're kissing head-to-head in two places. It's gonna be hard to leave this bed in the morning. It's almost 9:00 and I really don't want to get up to deal with the pizza dude. My hands snake around front to his belly and I scope out the situation. His abdomen trembles from my exploring touch, but I verify that he's maintaining his weight. We could skip one meal, right? Maybe get a big breakfast on the way to the train station tomorrow. Or maybe my parents won't mind if there's a couple pieces missing from the Mexican cornbread.