Diana and Pricilla Ch. 02

Story Info
Pricilla does her penance.
768 words
4.5
3.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Wonder Woman returned the kiss with even more passion. Than remembered her agreement. She handed the lasso to Pricilla. "Your turn."

"I am glad you trust me to do this", the blond tycoon responded. "First question, do you believe I have changed?"

"Yes," Wonder Woman admitted.

"What were you planning to do tonight?"

"I came in convinced you were the same Cheetah, I wanted to prove it."

"Even though Batman had told you otherwise."

"I thought I knew you better and..."

"And?"

"I wanted to get even."

"You the idol of women and men. Wanted something base."

"Yes," Diana admitted.

"Will you forgive for what I did to you in the past?"

"If you do something for me."

"What."

"I want to have that kinky sex with you again, but with you as my captive."

Pricilla gaped than released Wonder woman from the lasso spell. She knelt, "I am yours Mistress."

"Strip, except for the head gear my sex slave," Wonder woman ordered as she removed her uniform.

WonderWoman looked at the woman that she once hated so much. Of all her opponents Pricilla had been the most formable.

"Up."

Diana circled her admiring her body she pulled her back and gave the smaller woman a fierce kiss. "On your knees."

"Yes Mistress." Damm she is enjoying this.

"Walk like a cat to your dungeon. You still have it?"

"Oh yes, I still play the Mistress with willing men and women."

As they made their way down. " Your bi too?"

"Uh ha. When I was evil, I had planned to do something that you might have killed me for."

"What did your devious mind have planned."

"Make you watch me, fuck Trevor or Wayne.

"That thought will earn you 10 more strikes with the whip Pricilla."

Pricilla found her self hung from her chain of the ceiling. She was already wet.

Diana grabbed a crop, "Kiss it."

Pricilla obeyed.

"You are bad Cheetah!" Diane struck her right ass.

"Yes I am."

'Do you deserved to be punished rich bitch?!" The crop hit again.

"Yes!" she screamed.

"Take it your sexy cunt"

"I deserve it Goddess."

Wonder Woman used it 10 more times making Pricilla a striped tiger instead of a cheetah.

"Hold it." As she placed it in Pricilla's teeth.

She looked around for her next torture device. She grabbed a Hitachi vibrator and a dildo.

"You don't cum until I say" Wonder Woman started the Hitachi.

Pricilla groaned.

"We heroines don't do this very often," Wonder Woman mused. She started playing with the dildo.

Pricilla was shocked, she never imagined that Diana could be so dirty.

"You ready to cum?"

Cheetah nodded franticly

The brunette gripped her chin" Well you can't!"

Pricilla started shaking, her eyes pleading.

"Cum!" Wonder Woman commanded

Pricilla squirted out and spit out the crop. "You are good for a novice."

As she was helped down, "Who said I was?"

"You have dommed before?" She looked at her Mistress and pouted. "Not Giganta or Silver Swan."

"Still Jealous," Wonder Woman teased. "You are the first foe, but there are few heroes and heroines. Now on your knees and worship my pussy."

Pricilla put her lounge to work.

"That's it,' she sighed with contentment. "This is more satisfying than just putting you back in jail."

"Am I forgiven?"

"One last part of your punishment," as Wonder woman put on a large strap on.

"I shouldn't be surprised, "Pricilla responded. "I did you fuck you raw the last time."

"Yes, you did," WonderWoman said. "It was humiliating. "She spread the former villainess legs. "But still some of the best sex I ever had."

"Then fuck me!"

Diana pumped for all she was worth while playing with the blonde's tits.

"Oh yes."

After they both climaxed WonderWoman flipped her over and penetrated Cheetah beautiful ass.

Pricilla finally gave in to exhaustion.

She woke up in her boudoir she was washed and clean still naked.

"Finally, up."

Diane walked over and lay beside her.

"Am I forgiven?"

"You are."

"Good", Pricilla gave her a passionate kiss." Now let's have some straight sex." She claimed over Diana and started fingering her cunt.

Diana stuck her tongue out as the blind's ass was right about her.

"That's it, I think you now should service me for a while."

"As you wish, evil doer."

They both laughed.

Pricilla flipped on her back. "When I took over Lexcorp , they was an added bonus I'd like to share with you." She flipped on the intercom. "Slave come in now."

The door opened and a collared Mercy Graves entered the room.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers