Diana and Pricilla Ch. 03

Story Info
How Pricilla took over LexCorp.
952 words
4.36
4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonder Woman's eyes widened and she rolled off the bed. "This is a willing slave?"

Cheetah purred seductively, "You serve me don't you Mercy."

The red head knelt, "For another month, Mistress."

"I'll explain, as you can imagine Lex didn't go quietly." Pricilla laughed. "I can't decide if it was losing his fortune, power or that a woman took him down."

"Definitely the latter," Mercy put in.

"It's on video," Pricilla offered. "We need to relax before another session."

"This is outrageous," Luthor fumed.

"I have a majority share," Pricilla responded.

"You rich entitled bitch look around you," he gestured to the other men around the table.

"Do they want a nut job who wants to kill Wonder Woman?"

"As opposed to your obsession with Superman," Bernard Arnault interjected. "I second Miss Rich's proposal."

"You will pay for this," threatened Lex.

"We have been too lenient with you Luthor", Carlos Slim responded.

The vote was 11-1 in favor of a New Chairperson.

"How does it feel to lose to someone you thought was good for fetching?" Pricilla taunted.

"Miserable cunt!" Luthor charged and met Pricilla's foot in his jaw.

"Security, escort Mr. Luthor out of the building." Pricilla ordered. Walking up to him. "Not Superman, not the JLA, not the IRS; little Cheetah beat you."

"Nice kick," Wonder Woman commented. "Please don't tell me that Batgirl taught it to you."

"It was good wasn't it." Cheetah agreed. "But let's continue with the video."

***

"You will pay for this," Luthor's chauffer/bodyguard snarled. " It's not over." She began to follow Luthor.

"Stop Graves."

"I don't answer to you."

"Actually, you do. Your personal services contract is with LexCorp not with Lex Luthor."

Arnault rose, "We'll leave you to it Pricilla."

"Just remember one thing", Carlos added. "We backed you because, we believe you are not going to use LexCorp as a device to go after Wonder Woman."

After they left, Pricilla picked up a contract. "Mercy Graves terms of an employment: Mercy Graves is the personal assistant of the head of LexCorp, those duties are catering to any of that person's needs 24/7."

"That was for Luthor?" Mercy protested. "Not for some Paris Hilton."

"So, you think you are better than me?"

"I know it."

"Let's put it to the test."

"What do you mean?" Mercy asked.

"You are supposed to be this great fighter. Luthor claims that you are equal to a non-powered heroine." Pricilla scoffed. "I never thought it was true."

Graves took off her coat. "I will demonstrate how bad I can be when I make you squeal. What are the stakes?"

"If you win, you will be released from your contract and you will pay the remainder in a lump sum." Pricilla paused. "Unless you want to make it really interesting,"

"What are you proposing?"

"I'll give Luthor's seat back if you win."

"And if the impossible happens?"

"You are my sex slave for three months."

"You are the sick twisted bitch you were with the Legion."

"You mean those Legion parties where Lex made you Bizzaro's Dom since he could not defeat the real Superman or when you were forced to play with sex toys made by Toyman."

"You whore!" Mercy slapped her.

Pricilla slapped her back, "I take it you accept."

"I'll make you look as ugly as Rampage." Mercy started to attacking with her Tai Kwon do moves.

Pricilla did several back flips and got into her Kung Fu stance

"Fight me coward."

"As you wish," the blond responded with an open hand punch which winded Graves, Cheetah followed up with a throw across the table.

The bodyguard was livid she grabbed a conference chair and threw it at her tormenter. Pricilla ducked and jumped on the table. Mercy responded by tipping the table over, but Pricilla was able to grab one of the hanging lights.

"Enough of this", she muttered as she locked her legs around Mercy's chest.

"Let me go! Mercy struggled.

"Surrender."

"No bitch!"

Pricilla began squeezing Mercy become weaker and the cunning blond saw her opening and put Mercy in a triangle choke knocking her out.

"Well I can see the need for the new furnishings," Wonder Woman commented. "But you said Mercy was a willing slave."

"I am," Graves responded. Looking over as Pricilla "May I answer?"

"Of course."

"She beat me and I won't deny I was humiliated and pissed. It's one thing to lose a fight to Batman or Nightwing, but someone 30 pounds less and 6 inches shorter than you?

"But she kept her word." Patting her head. "It did not turn out so bad in the end."

Mercy groaned.

"Up at last."

Mercy felt a tug, she had been leashed and stripped. "No."

The nude new Chairperson looked down, "I won and you will accept your position."

"Yes I will accept my position."

"Yes what?" Pricilla demanded.

Mercy sighed, Yes Mistress Cheetah, I am your sex slave."

Pricilla yanked on the leash, "Up!" She threw the bigger woman against the wall and gave her a fierce kiss. Than sat on one of the few remaining pieces of furniture. "Worship my pussy."

Mercy went to work as Pricilla sighed in condiment as she came. "Now your punishment."

Pricilla dragged her to the remands of the table and bent her over.

"Say I am sorry for disrespecting the Chairperson of LexCorp." As she spanked

I am sorry."

"Say you are sorry for calling me a Paris Hilton,"

"I am sorry."

Say I was beaten by a better woman."

"I was beaten by a better woman."

Pricilla dragged her to the floor, "Now let's have some fun sex."

Wonder Woman pushed the two ex-villainesses to the floor. "Sounds good."