Diana and Pricilla Ch. 04

Story Info
HarleyWing.
1k words
5
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy Graves has been tied to an X frame. Pricilla played over her pussy with a vibrator while Diane played with her breasts.

"You know we are going to have deal with the new relationship and your new position." Diana mentioned.

"I know," Pricilla answered. "I am happy that we can be lovers and sex mates, but we have to deal with the rest of the League."

Wonder Woman grabbed the lasso and put around Mercy." You will forget about this conversation; your Mistress is having with me."

"Yes, Wonder Woman."

Cheetah held out her arms, "Me too?"

Wonder Woman kissed her, "No. You have earned a chance to be involved." Wonder Woman released Mercy. "Hands and knees." She than put on a fresh strapon and began penetrating Mercy.

'Ah"

"But we will need to speak with the other members starting with Bruce. Who both the cheetah and the head of LexCorp have to make arrangement with. OH!"

While Wonder Woman had been talking Cheetah had grabbed another strapon and had snuck up behind. Grabbed her raven hair she whispered." I am still cunning."

Dressed in civilian clothes, Diana and Pricilla walked up the stairs to the gothic Wayne Manor entrance. Diana rang the doorbell.

"Good afternoon Miss Prince, the aged Butler greeted her." Welcome to Wayne Manor Ms. Rich."

"Hello Alfred. Is Bruce in his study."

"Yes, shall I let him know you're here."

"We'll surprise him."

"Doubtful", Alfred sighed. "I would appreciate if none of the antiques are damaged."

"Hello Bruce, I brought a friend."

"So, I see." Bruce held out his hand. "The BatPicks."

Shame faced Diana handed them back.

Turning to Pricilla, "Congratulation on your new position. Just don't try it with me."

"Don't worry," she replied. "You own 60% your financial advisor Fox owns 10%, your former ward owns 30% and," she paused. "Her people own 10%." She held out her hand. It is good to finally meet with you without the cowl."

Bruce took her hand, and looked at Diana. "She knows."

Wonder Woman spread her hands, "She figured it out on her own."

"Well that makes three people who figured it out."

"Three," Pricilla asked."

Bruce looked over to the far side of the room, Rash al Guhl you and."

Harley Quinn and Dick Grayson came out from behind a partition. "This has become more interesting," Nightwing commented.

*************************************************************************************

Harleen Quienzel looked at her apartment. Except for her baseball bat and a few toys, there was nothing she wanted to take. She had been given a chance to leave the life and she was going to take it. Through some political pressure, the explosive device has been removing from her neck, she had a pardon and a healthy relationship if she had the guts to take it. The fact that he was incredibly sexy didn't hurt.

The door smashed opened, Joker and 4 of his clowns came

"Harley Harley, now where do you think you are going."

"I am finished with you Joker!"

He gave her nervous laugh, "Not Pudding or Mr. J?"

"Those days are over."

The Clown Prince of Crime stalked around the room. "I let you have your sapphic trysts with Poison Ivy because it amuses me." But he snapped his finger. "You come back."

"It isn't about you or Pammy."

"This is very tiresome, take my wench to the car."

Several flying projectiles came in knocking the henchman out.

"Batman!" Joker was outraged as he took a gun and was about to shoot her, when his arm was grabbed and he flew across the room.

"Not Batman, but someone just as angry with you." Nighwing said.

"At least Selena took the Alpha, so you go for a minor league side kick?"

"I have not been one of those for a decade, Napier. And even than I kicked your butt more than once." Nighwing step forward.

"Wait."

Joker laughed," I knew you come back to your senses."

Harley walked over," Yes." She then kicked him in the balls. "This is for every beating. Harley starting hitting with her fists. She rose and started kicking him. "This is for Barbara Gordon who you paralyzed." He was helpless.

"Nightwing please."

The head of the Titans just watched with no expression.

Harley picked up the bat, "You are a mad dog, I am going to put you down." She swung the bat and it stop an inch away.

Joker fainted. "Harley looked over. "You knew I was not going to do it?"

Nighwing nodded, "I knew, but you needed to know."

She dropped the bat and run over to him, "I love you so much. Let's get out of here."

"One last thing."

After receiving a call from Nighwing, the Gotham police arrived to see a severely beaten and hogtied Joker with a note "Courtesy of Harleen Quienzell."

************************************************************************************

In his loft, a naked Harley and Dick enjoyed each other's bodies.

"How did you figure it out?" Dick asked.

Harley rolled on top of him, "Body language is a secret tell. And when you were in a command authority with the Titan or the Outsiders your eyes narrow. Assuming you were in Gotham, body type and intelligence narrowed it down to three. Whala."

Dick nodded, "You ready."

Harley put her arms on the headboard, "The criminal Harley Quinn is ready to be used."

Nighwing took some soft cords and tied his lover spread eagle. "Thank you for trusting me and letting me salve my ego."

Harley grinned thinking back, to when she had him as her prisoner. "If Batman had not interfered that night."

"He has lousy timing," Nighwing agreed tracing a feather across her tit.

Putting a blindfold on her, Harley was being teasingly tortured. "Please let me have you."

"Not yet."

She groaned, come on you are the hero."

"You can take it."

"You better fuck me or else."

"Or else what?"

"I'll start calling you Boy Wonder!"

Nighwing laughed as her ripped off the blindfold and thrust the cocks that so many superheroines loved.

Several orgasms later they made their way to Wayne Manor.