Diapered, Disabled, Dominated

Story Info
A dominant devotee lady and a diapered, disabled sub explore.
2.9k words
4.24
10.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction; all characters are consenting adults over 18.)

"You're sure it doesn't bother you?" I asked in the private message conversation.

"For the last time, Luke, no. I'm 100% fine with you having to wear diapers for your disability," Haley replied to my message. We'd been chatting back and forth in a meet up site between disabled people and those who consider themselves as devotees...people attracted to those with disabilities. For almost a month we'd been chatting about everything from the mundane stuff like favorite foods and bands, to the much saucier subjects.

I'm Luke Freeburg and while some people become disabled due to an injury or severe illness, my disability was with me before I took my first breath. Born with spina bifida, I was doomed to have my disability already in the womb. A childhood of surgeries, physical therapy, and relentless teasing from classmates made it difficult to find myself likeable, especially to the opposite sex. It came as a surprise, I'll admit, when I found out there was an entire segment of the population who not only had no qualms with those with disabilities...they preferred them and found them attractive.

Several years on that message board went by without much luck, but one day, out of the blue, I received a message from a user. She told me she had been reading my posts for some time, lurking in the shadows before striking up enough nerve to send me a message. Haley Wills told me she felt as if she already knew me from reading all my posts, and it felt as if she were reconnecting with a long-lost friend.

We hit it off. Even though she was eight years my senior at fifty to my forty-two years on this planet, our conversation flowed naturally and we vibed like nothing I had ever experienced before. Our taste in movies, music, food, even hobbies (we were both artists, with mine as photography skills and hers as drawing and painting.) More to the point, we clicked sexually. At forty-two, I still hadn't had sex, but it didn't stop me from having fantasies and fetishes. BDSM always intrigued me, and I felt a natural gravitation toward submissiveness. This worked out well, because Haley had one hell of a dominant streak.

Over time, our conversations grew bolder and deeper. I sent her pics of my disabled body. She fawned over the pics. My spina bifida scar, where my spinal cord was operated on, just above my butt, drove her crazy. My skinny, atrophied calves and shins, which contrasted against much thicker thighs. She went crazy over my tiny, somewhat deformed feet. At only size 8 men's, they were cute and fragile with short, bubbly toes, where the middle and smallest toe kind of hugged the fourth toe on either foot, twisting over each other. I always thought they were kind of ugly and ungainly, but Haley told me all the things she wanted to do to them.

My AFO leg braces were plastic-formed and hugged my legs below my knees, held together by a Velcro strap just below the knees. Haley said they looked hot on my skinny legs and couldn't wait to play with them. She watched videos of me walking with my tilting, listing limp, saying she came three times in a row watching it.

But there was one thing I was still too hesitant to show her. She knew I wore diapers; it was one of the first things I mentioned to her, because I didn't want to waste her time or mine if it would be an issue. She kept reassuring me that it was totally fine. But tomorrow, we would be meeting for the first time, and all my insecurities and fears crept up again. She was a three-hour drive from me, and we finally decided to meet.

Divorced for three years and childless, the fifty-year-old had a full-figure, though she wasn't obese. Her blonde, curly hair showed signs of graying; a point of nervousness on her end that I repeatedly reassured her didn't bother me in the least. "Gray hair is nothing compared to a diaper," I told her, to which she'd always sigh and agree to disagree.

I dressed up with slacks and a classy polo. My dark hair and smoothly shaven face accentuated green eyes hidden behind my glasses. I had more of a belly than she did, but she again, told me it was nothing to worry about. We agreed to a dinner date, but there was an unwritten understanding between us that the date wasn't going to just end when the check was paid. She hinted as much, saying that she was hoping dessert would be back at my place.

I heard her car pull up on the driveway and she rang my doorbell. I opened it to find Haley in a fetching hunter's green dress which accentuated her figure and her ample breasts.

"You look stunning," we both said at the same time and laughed.

"It's such a relief to finally be here with you, face-to-face," Haley said, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Being dominant, she leaned in and gave me a kiss. She towered over me by a good four inches, making her presence all the more intimidating. I returned her kiss and embrace and we stood like that for a minute or so.

"I know you had a long drive, but whenever you're ready for dinner," I began.

"I'm ready to go," she said eagerly.

"You've had a long drive, I'll be happy to drive you," I offered.

"I can't pass up the chance to watch you operate the hand-controls on your car," she giggled.

It was true, I used a lever that I pressed down, which pushed a bar against the gas pedal, and if I pressed forward on that same lever, it activated the brakes. The steering wheel had a spinner knob to allow me to make full turns with one hand. Haley had done research and seen pics of the hand controls, but it was fun, and dare I say...hot, to watch her caress the equipment.

I drove her to Franco's Fish, an upscale seafood restaurant in town. She ordered the Chilean sea bass and I had the stuffed flounder. We chit-chatted like a normal couple, but Haley let her foot slip out of her high-heel and she began caressing mine. Having little sensation in my feet and legs, it took me a while to realize what she was doing, and I glanced down and saw her toes caressing my leg brace.

"I was wondering when you were going to notice," she said with an evil grin. Then leaned in and whispered "we're going to have an amazing time tonight."

It was Friday, and she was going to stay for the weekend. Even though we were done with our meals, I could see a hunger in her eyes that no item on the menu could satisfy. I paid for the meal and drove her home. When we pulled into my driveway, Haley opened the door to her car and pulled out a suitcase for her stay.

"Make yourself at home," I said as she brought in the case.

"Don't mind if I do," she said, grabbing me forcefully and planting another kiss on my lips.

"So, I see you're ready for dessert," I quipped.

"Well, the dish in front of me is too irresistible to pass up," she replied. "Show me to your bedroom," she more demanded than suggested.

I led her into my master bedroom and when I sat by the bed, she gently shoved me down on it.

"I hope I'm not being too...um...aggressive, but I've brought some toys I'd like to play with," she said. "We both know I'm dominant and you're submissive. I'd like to really explore that tonight."

"Oh...okay..." I said hesitantly, though I could feel my cock stiffen against my diaper.

"Before we begin, I want you to know, even though I'm the dominant one, you have all the control. If there's anything you don't like, you're hesitant about, or want me to stop or slow down, it's your job to communicate it. I want to dominate you, not make for an unpleasant experience. Do you promise to communicate if anything feels off or uncomfortable?"

"I will, and I would ask you do the same. Just because you're the one in control, doesn't mean I might ask you to do something you don't want to do," I replied.

"Good boy," she said, stroking my chin gently. I shivered with delight from her tone and touch and crouched down on the floor by my shoes. "I am going to be the one to undress you. Is that alright?"

I nodded. She smiled and pulled on the black lace of my black, leather dress shoe. She cradled it in her hand as she slipped it off. Though she had seen my braces countless times in pics, it was a different experience to be able to physically touch them. She held my braced, socked foot for a few moments, gliding her hand on the smooth, semi-translucent plastic. She then rolled up my pant leg on my slacks and undid the Velcro strap, sliding the AFO brace off my leg.

"You are so fucking sexy," she whispered throatily. I swallowed hard and watched as she repeated the procedure on my other shoe and brace. Haley wasn't one to rush things; she enjoyed the moment, savoring the experience, seemingly saving the memories in her brain's databank. It was a little while before she pulled down my extralong, black, dressy tube socks. I needed them to be long enough to wrap over the brace strap so they wouldn't chaff my skin or curl up in my brace. The length of my socks, as long as ones a soccer player wears, were rather amusing to Haley and she seemed to enjoy taking her time rolling them down my skinny, slightly cool calves due to poor circulation.

When she got them down to my ankles, she took even longer drawing them off and gasped with delight at my small, deformed feet. She'd seen those too, dozens of times, but now they were all hers to play with. Lifeless, with no muscles to resist, and little sensation, my little feet felt all the smaller in her large, powerful hands. I was thankful I had showered and washed off thoroughly, because Haley surprised me.

She took my right foot and began licking the heel of my right foot, working her way up the sole and to my powerless, tiny, bunched up toes. Running her tongue between my toes, she explored them so completely and thoroughly. She sucked each toe like a tiny cock, making obscene slurping sounds and groans of pleasure. The process was repeated on my left foot, which had more functional nerves than the right, and she knew it. She spent even longer on my left, scraping her teeth seductively on my soles while keeping lusty eye-contact with me. She wanted to gauge my reactions. They must have been good, because she grinned and playfully nibbled each toe.

I could feel her love bites, although, just barely, and she moaned and groaned with pleasure, knowing she was the first to do something like this to me. Eventually, and I do mean eventually, she grew bored with my feet and rubbed my skinny, atrophied calves and shins. I had some sensation issues there, too, but felt more than in my feet. Her warm hands felt incredible on my cool skin. She worked her way up and unbuckled my belt.

Once that was loose, the button and zipper to my slacks were free, but she didn't pull off my pants just yet. She just wanted to loosen things up. She got on the bed and straddled me, sucking my tongue with a forceful kiss as she pulled the polo over my arms. Bare chested, she saw my dad-bod and pinched my dark nipples playfully. I groaned and gasped, causing her to smile. She knew that while other parts of my body lacked sensation, my nipples seemed to make up for it with extra nerves.

"Do you like that?" she cooed.

"Mmhmm," I replied.

"Good," she whispered with her lips tickling my earlobe. "Let's get you out of those pants."

She pulled on the legs, letting my undone pants slide off me. I wore no underwear, for my diapers acted as such. They had grown wet since I hadn't changed before leaving for the restaurant.

My cock is...below average. Alright, it's small, I admit. But there was still a bit of a tent formed in the disposable diaper and it wasn't lost on my mistress.

"I...I've brought restraints," she said, almost nervously, as if I'd reject the offer. She opened her suitcase and I saw a plethora of toys, and only one other outfit. It didn't seem like she planned on leaving the house much this weekend. Haley pulled out black, leather wrist restraints and leg shackles. They were the kind which could be fastened under a mattress. She had me get off the bed briefly as she got to work setting them up.

"Lie down...on your back," she directed, "and spread your arms and legs wide.

"Yes, Mistress," I said obediently. We roleplayed a few times in the messages and she got a kick out of me calling her that. Her smile was warm yet commanding. I did as I was told and felt her gently fasten the restraints on my limbs.

"I'm a fan of safe words, but even a bigger fan of the stoplight system. If somethings starting to get uncomfortable, you say yellow. If it crosses the line, red. If you feel good and want to continue, green, of course."

"Of course, Mistress Haley," I said.

"Good boy," she said, kissing my soft, flabby belly. "Now, it's my turn," she said, as she stepped out of her heels and slowly shed each article of clothing. She was down to a black lace bra and matching panties. Her breasts were large; double-Ds at least, yet they seemed fairly perky. She unclasped her bra and let her sweater kittens out to play. Her dark, round areolas were punctuated with erect, perky nipples which begged to be sucked.

"Lift your butt for a second," she commanded, and put a protective sheet she had brought with underneath my bottom to protect my bed from any leakage (mine or hers!)

"That's good thinking," I said, watching her slide the plastic padding underneath me.

"Leave everything up to your Mistress," she said with a playful grin. "Now...the moment I've been waiting for. May I remove your diaper?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," I said, turning red with embarrassment.

"You look redder than a fire engine. Why?" she asked gently.

"Because...I don't have a very...big one," I replied.

She giggled. "Well, that's a bit of a relief. Do you know why I divorced my husband?" she asked. I shook my head. "He had a fairly average to slightly above average cock. But I have vaginismus. Do you know what that is?" I again shook my head. "It means I have a very tight, small opening. So, the less...the better," she said.

"Then I think you'll be happy," I quipped.

"Honey, I was happy the entire drive over. Right now, I'm on cloud nine. But, let's take a peek, shall we?" she asked. I nodded and she gently, gingerly removed the tabs on my diaper, letting my four-inch cock spring to life.              "Oh!" she squealed with delight. "You are in trouble, mister!"

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Because you kept trying to hide this from me when we chatted. If I had known you'd have the perfect cock, I would have driven out even sooner," she giggled. "But, we'll get to your punishment in a bit. First, let's get you nice and clean."

She left me cuffed to my own bed as she searched the kitchen and came back with a bowl of warm water. She then grabbed a wash cloth from my bathroom and a bar of soap and proceeded to wash down my cock and balls, taking a ridiculously long time to do the task, but enjoying every second of it. Her fingers gently teased my small, throbbing cock as she washed it, and she gave lots of breaks so I wouldn't get too stimulated too fast.

Finally, she was done and my cock was completely clean.

"You have a wonderful mistress taking care of you, I hope you know. What dominant mistress starts off by giving her sub a blowjob?" she asked and before I could even respond, her luscious lips, with dark red lipstick, engulfed my meager but eager member. "Mm," she cooed several times, enjoying my fun-sized treat as much as I enjoyed the experience.

She knew that my cock was also affected by my spina bifida, with the bottom half being much more sensitive than the top half and head, so she scraped her teeth gently along my shaft as she bobbed up and down rhythmically.

"Oh...oh...f-fuck!" I stammered and groaned. She giggled with her mouth full at my reaction.

When I was getting too close, she pulled back. "Harold's cock was too big for me to take in most days, so I got good at pleasuring him orally. I can read the signs pretty damned well. Also, it's nice to not have to gag on a big old cock. Yours is much more enjoyable."

"Please, Mistress, may I cum?" I begged.

"Oh...such lovely manners. But we have a punishment to go through. I'll let you cum when I'm ready," she said with a playful grin as she began the next phase of our evening...