All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 26'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Hot. Even more surprising is this story has been going on since 2010. That's like 11 years. And it hasn't lost any steam.

WOW

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent

The latest chapter in this romantic drama is a superior reading experience, yet it cannot be properly understood without reading the story from the very beginning. This is not a stand-alone story. Five stars.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

Thank You for another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to Angel’s story. She obviously earned that tip money from the poker game especially when Wendy and Derek showed up after the “first” round of the evening. Angel got to warm up with 4 guys before Wendy and Derek joined in. Thank You again and looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...