Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very interesting...."

As he continued to speak the King fondled my body but for this version he didn't touch my breasts or go anywhere near my sex. Still the Princess took magic-induced delight at his touch and reluctantly moaned and whimpered as her body was filled with carnal bliss.

It was the easiest acting I had ever done.

"Thank you for bringing your sister to me." the King grinned as he groped me looking over at the character who had betrayed the Princess.

"Adopted sister!" the actor playing my step-brother spat. "That brat was a nuisance as a child and has been more than a pest since your arrival your highness. She deserves whatever she gets."

"That she does. Wench! You have set my plans back years." He snarled into my face and I flinched, immediately switching from lust to fear as he stopped touching me.

Then his hands once more began to explore my body.

It was thrilling to feel hands on me, I had hardly ever been touched by anyone so intimately. Having it happen in front of a crowd of people was marvellous and for some sordid reason having it happen on film was distressingly provocative.

"Come, hold your sister still for me."

The weaselly adopted brother moved close and held my hips. I acted grateful for his touch, and snuggled close to him.

"Tell me who is in your network of spies, Princess. How have you been eluding me all these years?"

"Go to hell!" I snarled at him, caught between hate and desire.

"I think I'm going to put you through hell instead."

With that the King began to whip my naked chest with the leather flog he held.

The leather tongs were soft, designed for BDSM play but still as they lashed my sensitive breasts they left red marks on my skin. I writhed in unsimulated delight at the debasement. The Weasel had to hold me close as the Princess struggled in orgasmic torment from being whipped.

As the whip struck me and the Weasel held me I felt my body actually react with pleasure. In seconds a real climax ripped away my professional shield and I trembled with honest ecstasy at the erotically charged situation I was in. The orgasm was small but it was real and I gasped and panted as I was flogged.

When the director had enough he called "Cut." and the room burst out in murmurs and whispers as the observers either rushed to fix something, reset something, adjust something or discuss what they had just seen.

The wardrobe lady rushed over and wrapped me in the fluffy robe even while my hands were tied in the air. It was her respecting my modesty but that had been just been forever shattered by my lewd performance.

I quivered with suppressed lust at what had just happened to me. My body glowed from the whip and my reaction to it. That had been the most erotically charged situation I had ever encountered and it was just the beginning.

I glanced around and saw a lot of shocked faces and staring eyes.

The crew had never seen me behave like a sexual, passionate being. My character the Princess only had very few moments of romance in the show and they had all been innocent and tentative in keeping with her journey. This scene was meant to be a stark contrast and so none of them had ever seen me behave in an overtly sexual way before.

The innocent little girl of previous seasons was no more. The Princess was now a wanton harlot.

"Back to ones!" the first AD called meaning the first position we began the scene in and everything was reset to do the same shot again.

Once more hair and make up brushed me and painted me as I was again revealed to the crew's staring eyes. I gauged my appeal by the fact that none of them had wandered away.

We performed that same scene again. I allowed my reactions to come organically not seeking to do the exact same thing again. That was already recorded. There had to be some subtle nuance to it that was different.

This time I resisted the pleasure more. My orgasm had gratified enough to not let me be swept up in the touch of the men this time. I was more able to act.

And yet even so once the King began to whip my breasts I once more had a legitimate climax. I was undeniably turned on by being whipped and being observed in a moment of such intimacy. It was an even keener pleasure because these people had never viewed me as sexual being before. It was deliciously taboo and the sordidness provoked my delight.

The third take I found an anguish that the Princess and I both shared. The revelation that I was a perverted person who took delight in having old friends and co-workers witness my debauchery was similar to the Princess's anguish at being forced to take pleasure from her oldest enemy. Or at least it was enough that I was able to cry and orgasm through most of the scene. I actually had several climaxes as tears rolled down my cheeks.

It was a wonderful accomplishment.

Acting is really, really weird.

The next time we went through the scene the director wanted us to go further. This time the King was actually going to touch my breasts which we had agreed on before shooting. Then the Weasel was going to grope my breasts before I was again flogged while being groped.

I had known both these men for eight years. Neither of them had ever so much as glanced at me in a way that I felt was sexual and yet today I could see in their eyes how much they were enjoying touching me. They may have just been in characters but both of them seemed to love it as much as I did.

When action was called the scene began and the energy was darker, more sinister; the lines had more evil in them and my pleasure was more tormented. I truly loved it when, at last, the King began to grope my breasts and I shuddered a legitimate quiver of delight.

When the Weasel fondled me I pressed my ass back against him and felt an erection. He quickly pulled away but I was sure that's what it was. The idea that I was giving anyone in this room an erection thrilled me and when once again the whip struck my breasts I climaxed repeatedly until the director called cut.

When we did it yet again everyone went just a little bit further.

The King was meaner, his groping more possessive and cruel. I was able to find more fear even as my body delighted in the more aggressive treatment. The Princess suffered even more from her magically enhanced sexual desire.

The Weasel groped me more lasciviously and spontaneously licked my neck which was a great improvisation. I pressed back against him and found his hard-on. At that moment he was cupping both my breasts and massaging them so it took him a second to notice my buttocks massage his cock but he pulled back when he did. When the whipping began I pretended to climax but this time I was too focused on wanting to feel the Weasel's cock than what was happening to my tender titties.

One again the director yelled "Cut!"

Sensing that our sexual tension was growing the director told us to let loose and do whatever we felt comfortable with. I nodded, dazed and horny, willing to do anything anyone said if it meant more of this.

It was the same scene, with basically the same lines but it was quite different. That time it was closer to the book.

"Action!" the director called and it began again.

I slumped and dangled from my ropes once more my body stretched taut and I wriggled slightly making sure every muscle flexed to show off all my hard work in the gym. Once more I acted dreamy and lost but now I allowed uninhibited lust to ooze out of me. I licked my lips and ogled the men surrounding me. The Wizard's spell making me a rutting animal in heat.

"What have you done to her?" the King asked somewhat taken aback by my change in demeanour.

"Made her more amenable to your attention m'lord. The Princess knows where she is and what is happening to her but the slightest touch..."For the first time the man playing the Wizard reached out and brushed his fingers down my breasts. The tip of one finger flicking off my nipple as I whimpered with sordid need. "...will inflame her basest desires, highness. A slap will delight her." He illustrated by slapping my breast sharply and I moaned with delight. "Your whip will give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. This is my gift to you to... in some measure... make up for the continued failure of my minions to capture her."

The Wizard allowed more irritation than before appear in his voice and he reached up and pinched my nipple wickedly and I gasped in pain which immediately bloomed into raging lust as I struggled in my bonds.

I loved his improvised additions. One more person touching me, using my body without my permission excited me profoundly.

"And a fitting gift it is." the King reached for me and grabbed my breast in his large hand and I shuddered with delight. "Interesting..." The large hand once again crept lower and caressed my side and down over my buttocks. I again writhed with passion at his exploration, eager for more intimate exploration.

When his hand spanked my ass it was the hardest spank yet, the sharp crack loud in the near silence.

I exploded in a real but drastically exaggerated orgasm. Squirming in my bonds I writhed and opened my legs wide for the first time and humped my hips as I climaxed, desperately hoping for someone to touch my burning slit.

"Very interesting...." the King's voice was harsh and deep with passion as he witnessed my shameless behaviour.

Once more he fondled my body but for this version he pinched my nipples and tugged on them. It felt amazing and I wriggled with painful delight at his treatment.

"Thank you for bringing your sister to me." the King grated, passion making his voice harsh.

"Adopted sister." the Weasel murmured. "This slut is no blood kin of mine. The harlot deserves whatever she gets." The slight change in lines added authenticity to the scene, we were all in the zone, living this moment as fully as actors can.

"That she does. Whore! You have set my plans back years!" He snarled into my face and I flinched. Then the King's large hand stroked down my belly and cupped my sex. He hardly brushed my lips but my body jumped with need and sought to press my tingling clit to his fingers.

Respectfully the actor avoided actually touching me but acted like he was fingering me violently and I whimpered my need for real contact humping my hips at him.

"Come, hold your sister still for me."

The Weasel moved close and held me as I struggled. The King pretended to violate me with his fingers while the Weasel groped and pinched me. Having two of them touching me at he same time increased my need for actual intimate contacts. I squirmed my buttocks against the Weasel's erection as he groped my tits.

"Tell me who is in your network of spies, Princess. How have you been eluding me all these years?"

"Go to hell!" I begged.

I wanted to say "Please fuck me!" but the Princess would never.

"I think I'm going to put you through hell instead."

The King stepped back and the Weasel held me for him as the King once more began to flog my sensitive chest.

The soft leather thongs left red marks on my pale breasts. The King probably still held back but this time he hit me harder than ever and my body reacted with a violent orgasm. I writhed in unsimulated delight at my debasement. The Weasel had to hold me close as I struggled in orgasmic torment from the most realistic whipping yet.

When the director had enough he called "Cut." and the room remained still and silent for a few moments the only voices those of the Director and Director of Photography whispering to each other.

The suspended silence gave me time to compose myself. I was in a little pain now, my chest raw and my wrists chaffed from my struggles but my body vibrated with desire for deeper more fulfilling physical contact.

I needed to be fucked.

The first AD called out "Moving on! We are pushing in for twos."

That meant the same scene but now we would move the cameras closer to capture just two people at a time. That required a little time to move the cameras, change lenses, and adjust the lights.

The props master came over to help me get my wrists out of the tightened loop and the wardrobe mistress rushed over and wrapped me in the fluffy robe again.

I had a break while the crew worked so I went back to my dressing room.

My stand in walked by and looked at me with awe and respect. Everyone watched me leave and it thrilled me to think that many of them had erections and wanted to fuck me.

That wasn't how I was used to feeling.

As soon as I was alone in my little dressing room I sat in a lounge chair and began to masturbate. My poor pussy ached to be filled. I had a wonderful vibrator at home but I hadn't brought it to work. I knew I would be horny today but I thought I'd be able to wait until I got home to rub one out while remembering how sexy the day had been. But I was intensely aroused and needed release.

I made myself cum immediately, my body still fully worked up from doing the scene over and over when someone knocked on my door. I threw the robe over my nakedness and opened the door.

It was the actor playing the Weasel.

"Hi. How are you? Can I come in for a second?"

I gestured for him to enter, torn between being glad for the company and wishing to be alone to continue touching my still burning clit.

"I have to say you were amazing this morning! You fucking killed it in the scene!"

I blushed genuinely. After so many years working together it was rare any of us impressed or surprised each other with our acting so for him to gush like this was a big deal.

"And, if it isn't crossing a line.... you looked amazing. You obviously put the work in and your body looks fantastic!"

My blush grew hotter, he was obviously attracted to me all of a sudden.

Weasel he had started the show in the first season as an eighteen year old; I'm sure it never occurred to him to think of me as a sexual being until today but seeing me in all my womanly glory this morning had clearly had an effect on him.

Being paid to fondly and caress my nude body probably contributed as well.

I hoped me pressing my ass to his erection hadn't been too offensive and was trying to think of a way to bring that up when he beat me to it.

"I wanted to ask if anything I did in the scene crossed the line at all. It got pretty intimate there after a while..." He was blushing now too and grinning nervously which oddly put me at ease. If this guy who was older than me and who had already done sex scenes in the show felt awkward or embarrassed then it was ok for me to.

"No. It was great! I mean- it was... um... nothing was bad...nothing crossed any lines. I loved it. I mean... it was great for the scene." I was babbling like a fool trying to express how the actor in the scene felt not the woman. I was ashamed of how turned on the woman was and struggled to find the words to speak about the scene as an actor.

I wasn't acting out there. I was simply getting off in front of everyone.

"Its insane."He said "The things we put ourselves through for this job. But you handled it fantastically. You looked sexy as fuck and acted brilliantly."

It dawned on me slowly that he might be flirting with me.

"Thank you." I had little butterflies in my stomach as I wondered if he was going to try and kiss me or anything. "That last take you were great. So intense... I loved the improv."

"You didn't mind I called the Princess a slut?"

"She was totally being a slut so... no."

"Yeah. Wow! I never would have thought you had that in you. It looked like you loved everything we were doing to you! It was amazing."

"Well... maybe I did..."

I couldn't believe I said that. All the air sucked out of the room as he looked at me to gauge if I meant it or not.

"I mean it sure is nice being the center of attention." I spoke softly, the words just sounds to fill the air while I sorted out what was happening here. "Maybe I liked letting everyone see me naked..."

I saw the shift in him. I could see the face of a big brother shift into the face of a man realizing sex was on offer. It made me feel warm and soft inside as some inner confidence rose up in him.

"Who could blame you with a body like yours. Nobody could take their eyes off you."

"Nobody."

"Not me."

I dropped my robe to the floor and once again bared myself before him but this time we were alone and the flagrant display of my nakedness meant something entirely different.

'Wow." He whispered to himself and my heart filled with joy. All my insecurity vanished as I saw the unmasked lust on his face.

He had spent an hour touching my body over and over but it had all been choreographed and planned out, now that he was free to touch where he liked he hesitated. It took too long. I needed contact so I reached for his hand and guided his fingers to my desperate sex.

Immediately his fingers delved in between my lips and plunged gently inside. I whimpered as my body abruptly roaring to life from the delicious, intimate contact. Reaching up I held onto both his shoulders tightly as his fingers danced around inside my body detonating passion with every stroke.

We began to kiss hungrily.

The man who had not only played my brother in our show but who had become like a brother -or at least a close cousin- fingered my slit and kissed my mouth lasciviously as horny for me as I was for him.

My burning pussy was primed after all the orgasms I had already given her and I began to cum after only a few minutes of kissing and fingering. I was so ready that I came hard enough to fall to the chair. The Weasel helped me sit, never stopping driving his fingers deep inside my convulsing core.

Once I was resting he lifted both my legs over the arms of the chair and displayed my most secret place to his wide eyes. Before I had even stopped cumming he lowered his mouth to my slit and began to suck and lick my clit while still fingering me.

I'm certain I had never cum so hard in my life. I bucked and humped trying to escape the delicious torment he inflicted on my frothing sex. It was useless, his mouth clamped down, his fingers dug deep and he forced me to climax for several long, wonderful moments. I have no idea how long, or how many times I came but I was sweating and panting when he stopped.

A voice down the hall called for 'First Team' which was all the actors.

It was time to go back to work and do all that again but with the camera even closer to the action.

The Weasel jumped up, listened at the door and waited for someone to pass, then looked at me where I still lay sprawled in the chair, legs over the arms, pussy leaking the evidence of my depravity. With a wink he wiped my juices from his mouth and darted out into the hall closing the door behind him.

I could hardly walk as I made my way back to the set.

I had never done drugs at that point but I know now I was as high as if I had done MDMA or something as I walked to set.

"Final touches."

Hair and makeup touched me up, tussling my hair more artfully, reapplying powder, lip gloss and what not. When it was time to drop my robe again someone reapplied make up to my breasts and nipples and another lady knelt to tease out my pubic hair again. As she brushed my pubic hair I saw- because I was looking- I saw her notice how wet and messy my pussy was. I was mortified how obvious it was that there had been a lot of activity down there in the last fifteen minutes. I was so out of my mind from all the orgasms that I decided the shame was worth it.

"Clear the set."

Everyone left except we actors.

For this shot they weren't using the crane, that had been taken down and was being rebuilt on whichever set they needed it next. For this shot A camera was 'on sticks' meaning on the tripod. B camera was a steadi-cam operated by a man in a special harness that counterbalanced the weight of the camera so that as the operator moved the camera didn't bounce and wiggle.