Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene took longer than before but it was powerfully intense. I was as far into the Princess' magical lust as I had yet been. If I hadn't gotten such a powerful erotic charge from the cameras and crew I think I might have been able to forget their presence but the exhibitionist in me wanted to know they were there.

When the King groped me I was moaning loudly forgetting about the microphone and the need for the audience to hear his lines. I was frustrated he wasn't putting a finger inside me again. He hardly came close to touching my sex and I did everything I could to get his fingers closer to my aching clit.

My squirming body was the focus of every eye in the building and I needed to give them the gift of witnessing my orgasm but the King denied them all.

Next we did the close ups of me strapped to the bed, long lingering shots of my splayed limbs, my heaving chest and my thrusting hips, flickering candle light on my made-up skin. I struggled against my bonds, my muscles popping.

Then we filmed the guards and I struggling in close up, their hands violating the Princess' royal body. The Princess' animalistic lust was captured in close up as my hands groped their crotches, or my pelvis humped against them.

Then A Camera was reset to the side of the bed facing me in profile. B Camera was going to roam while the King consummated his sham marriage to the rightful Princess of the realm.

The guards stood at the headboard, the Wizard on the far side of the bed from the camera. The Weasel hovered further back but still watching.

"Action!"

The King stripped as the Princess spoke.

"Use your sorcery to make people believe I consent to this farce but in your shrivelled heart you know that I abhor you and that I will hate and despise you for what you are about to do.

If you think that this in any way diminishes me as a person you are wrong. This only shows exactly how pathetic you are."

The King and the Princess made eye contact for a moment and then he smiled.

With the tip of his pinkie finger the King touched the Princess on the tip of her own finger tied to the headboard.

Immediately the Princess begins to writhe in tormented sexual desire.

"Say that again." He demands.

The Princess whimpers,

The King stood naked next to the bed and my eyes were drawn to his semi-hard cock.

I felt jealous because for the moment the audience was going to only have eyes for his thick, heavy cock hanging before me. This was the first time the Actor King had exposed this world famous cock on film. There had been plenty of teasing and some blurry indistinct paparazzi shots but now it was being filmed in high definition just a couple feet from my suddenly saliva-filled mouth.

"Please! Give it to me! Please come to me!" I strained against my bonds and tried to get my mouth around his cock. I came very close and stretched my mouth toward him almost able to reach.

I knew that this image was going to live on the internet forever so I tried to look as cute and appealing as I could looking up to him imploring him to let me suck his beautiful cock.

The King allowed himself to indulge the possibility of letting me suckle him, moving his hips closer teasing me with the potential but instead he climbed onto the bed, the movement bringing his cock even closer and I thought I could feel the heat of his skin near my outstretched tongue but I missed.

Inside I thrilled at the thought of that image his cock so close to my lewdly reaching tongue living forever on the internet.

Then he lay atop me and I squirmed to try and get my legs around his hips and aim my aching sex at his cock.

I was euphoric about the cameras seeing all this. I knew that A Camera was going to see my body in full profile and B camera was roaming somewhere finding the best view of our bodies but I only had eyes for the King's cock dangling between my legs as he manoeuvred over me to simulate entering me. I was tied down so I could only thrust my hips but I managed to brush my steaming slit against this heavy knob and I hissed with keen pleasure as my hungry sex felt his.

The King proceeded to simulate having sex with me. He lay his mostly flaccid member across my belly as we had discussed in rehearsals, then as I opened myself to him he thrust down into me and we pretended to fuck while the cameras recorded it.

Strong hands caressed my body as his powerful frame undulated above me. I panted and gasped as The Princess strained to take as much of him inside as she could but in reality I was trying to press my sex against him while he maintained contact, his penis resting on my belly not against my desperate clit.

"Cut!

Immediately the King rolled off of me and began to dress his cock still flaccid but a tension in his movement hinted that he was not unaffected by our intimacy.

"Back to ones!"

On this take I didn't lunge quite so far toward the King so when the King tried to tease me with his cock near my face he had to lift a leg onto the bed to approach. He chose his right leg which covered his cock to the cameras. I had hoped he would.

He was now close enough that I was able to wrap my lips around the tip of his manhood. He flinched but didn't retreat. For a few seconds he allowed me to suckle just the tip of his penis. I loved the warm feel of him in the grasp of my lips and my wet tongue caressed his knob relishing the taste of him.

The Guard on that side of the bed and the Weasel both had a clear view of my mouth on him and I felt a joyful thrill of debauchery knowing I was being witnessed behaving like a total slut. I felt a twitch shudder through the King and he pulled his cock from my mouth and got on top of me, his still semi-flaccid cock swinging above me.

We pretended to fuck once more and I mewled my frustration at not having him inside me. It was the wrong sound so I forced myself to sound anguished, mingling lust and sadness into my noises.

Once again the King's big hands groped my small body and my skin delighted in his touch.

"Cut"

"Ok, pushing in for inserts."

A cameras was brought closer, B camera still roving hand-held. Both operators filmed close-up shots of our naked bodies as we ground against each other and fucked for them. I grew wetter and hornier as the close-up forced the King to press down on me harder to avoid having his penis visible on my belly, not inside me.

"Could you tuck under for these shots, we can see your Royal sceptre." The D.O.P. said.

The King tucked his cock down and immediately his shaft parted my slippery lips and my clit pressed against his shaft under its little hood.

My body twitched then I went still, electrified by the intimate sensation.

Both cameras filmed the area where our two tightly toned belles merged. We thrust against each other slowly and passionately, his cock now wedged along my slit driving me wild with lust. They filmed my breasts as his hands groping them. Then our faces as we made masks of desire, anguish, pain and pleasure while glaring deeply into each others eyes. The King's hardening cock thickened and grew firmer for me to grind my clit against and the two of us joined with our eyes, our genitals rubbing deliciously together in front of dozens of co-workers..

In his eyes I saw him struggle to not get hard. He didn't want to have an erection on set in front of all those people I could see it. When the cameras were aimed elsewhere he was begging me to stop making this feel so good.

I don't know what he saw in my eyes but I was trying to tell him I was sorry but helpless to stop. It felt so good to have my hungry pussy rubbing him.

"Cut!"

We both sighed but for different reasons.

Trying to be as cool and professional as he could the King rolled off of me exposing my soaking wet slit to everyone as he covered himself casually his cock still not completely hard.

"Thank you first team, you are wrapped for the day."

The six of us started to move back to our dressing rooms. The stunt actors had a different area they dressed in and The Wizard didn't actually have a permanent dressing room, he didn't work often enough so in a moment we had to part ways but I was reluctant.

"That was a hell of a day. I could use a drink!" I stated, trying to be one of the guys.

On days when the stunties and I did big physical scenes we often would have some scotch in their area of the studio. Someone would usually say that line and we would all go unwind and relax while talking about the day.

"Lets do it! Boys?" Guard 1 looked at the other actors. The King had joined us before but never the Wizard or the Weasel. Today they did.

Only wearing my robe and slippers I lounged on a discarded throne from two seasons ago the stunties had acquired. The Stunt team had a walled off area in a corner of the big warehouse that made up the soundstage. They had filled it with gym padding everywhere and various tools of the trade they needed to rehearse stunts and keep in shape.

I had spent a lot of time here working and a slightly less socializing. They had only let me join for 'drinks' two years ago, and only let me actually drink last year. Generally I was a kid sister to them, they would tease me but never flirt the way they would with the other actresses that came around for drinks.

That night things were different.

For the first time they treated me the same way they treated women that came around. They were all flirting with me and making me the centre of attention.

Tonight I was a woman and they wanted to fuck me.

They got me drunk and I let them. I flirted back and teased in kind. Periodically my robe fell open and flashed them while we drank and talked. I was slow to notice quite on purpose, thrilled when I saw them taking peeks at my breasts or my bare sex.

After an hour or so my assistant came by and found me.

"I'm going home, do you need anything?"

"No thanks. Who's still here?"

"They have finished on this stage, everyone went outside for second unit coverage."

"Ok. See you Tuesday."

"Bye guys."

Everyone waved and we felt the immense silence of a huge building with almost no-one in it.

I sipped my third, or forth scotch.

At some point the actor playing the Wizard left and it was sort of awkward after he did so; the energy in the room was shifting. It was pretty obvious that I was open to sleeping with someone but the men were rather confused about who I favoured.

The thing is I had no idea myself.

The Weasel had brought me to orgasm in my dressing room and I really wanted to return the favour. The King was the man I was most powerfully attracted too but sleeping with him seemed the most fraught somehow. Either of the two guards would have been great fun and I had often fantasized about both of them but I was in no mood to pick.

I wanted them all.

"I have an idea! Follow me!"

I hopped off the throne and stumbled a little from the drink. The King and Guard One both steadied me, the King with a hand on my back the Guard by taking hold of one of my arms. As I balanced myself I found the Guard's hand and held it in mine while slipping an arm around the King's waist. The Guard squeezed my hand back and we held on like lovers while the King snuggled against my other side and reached a big arm around my shoulders as I wrapped around his waist.

"Let's go to the set!" And I started walking dragging two men physically and two more with curiosity.

The huge dark building had few lights left on and we giggled and whispered through the cavernous space behaving like naughty children up too late.

Each of us had been in here late many times before but this time we were furtive and stealthy, each silently conspiring together to avoid having to explain what we were doing to anyone else. Sex was in the air and no-one wanted to tear the fragile possibilities that night was offering.

When we reached the King's bedchamber the stage was empty and dimly lit from distant work lights.

There were dozens of candled however.

Guard Two had a lighter and a joint. He lit the joint, took a hoot and passed it to Guard One, then proceeded to light candles.

Each of us took a hit off the joint, something I had only done a few times before. Enough times to know I liked it but needed to inhale lightly. The candles began to flicker on the walls and remind me of what had happened here earlier. My body began to grow warm and light from the pot and the lust that were suffusing my body.

As each man took a hit of the joint they grew silent and I felt the attention on me as they each remembered what had gone on here as well.

Relishing their gazes and the feeling of booze and weed I moved toward the huge bed and I let the robe fall from my body. I paused to kick off my slippers and then I crawled up onto the bed my ass high and my sex peeking out at them as I moved. When i reached the middle of the bed I stretched out into the same position I had been tied in earlier.

I reached for the ropes still dangling from the bed posts and I slipped my wrists through.

The Guards joined me and they both helped tied my ankles as they understood that I wanted to recreate the scene from earlier but for real. As they tied me they once again explored my body with their hands. Gently at first they both stroked my skin as if making certain I was serious. When I didn't protest they both grew bolder and hands began to fondle and grope me in earnest. Even the most bold risks we had taken during filming hadn't been as wonderful as feeling two men touch me with uninhibited arousal.

I panted and whimpered as I was being groped. At last my need to be touched and caressed was being fulfilled.

Wriggling in my bonds I was deliriously happy as fingers delved into my soaking pussy making my body jump with passion. My nipples were pinched, pulled and then suckled making me moan delightedly. For two days I had waned this. Hours of balked lust was finally being unleashed and I felt an orgasm roaring to life from the bottom of my feet to the top of my scalp. My body tingled and strained toward total release.

Fingers rubbed my burning clit and drove in and out of my clenching core while my breasts were both ravished by mouth and hand. One of them kissed me and my brain ignited with electric fire.

My orgasm was wracking physical torment and rapturous bliss wrapped in the sordid knowledge of how inappropriate all this was.

Guard One was kissing me, both nipples were being suckled and then Guard One's fingers left my pussy but before I could protest or my orgasm abate a mouth was licking my clit. I would have screamed if a tongue wasn't exploring my mouth. I shuddered from head to toe as my body tried and failed to comprehend all the ways it felt good.

For a brief eternity all I knew was the insistent licking of mouths on my body and hands holding me, groping me and kneading my flesh. I had never known a body could feel that good. It was almost impossible to breathe I was climaxing so hard. I felt like I was suffocating but the pleasure was so vast, so complete that I didn't care if I lived or died.

Then the man kissing me retreated for a moment and I was able to take deep, hoarse breaths even as the pleasurable assault continued. In the brief pockets of time when my body wasn't in the throws of orgasm I was able to see that Guard Two and The Weasel were were groping and suckling my breasts while the King devoured my pussy wonderfully.

I couldn't believe it was my body being worshipped so enthusiastically and by men who had known me so long. It was a sordid incitement to my lust that these men had never thought of me a sexual being before now. We were all discovering who I was as a sexual being together.

The slippery, invasive wriggle of the King's tongue on my most intimate place was a squirmy, sordid feeling that revealed a debauched part of myself that delighted in being depraved. I had never known I could feel so good by being so slutty. I thought it would make me ashamed but I felt empowered.

As I was indulging in my shamelessness I realized the Weasel and Guard One had stepped away and stripped. Now they too were naked, hard cocks thrusting out from firm, flat bellies. Climbing back onto the bed the Weasel knelt over my head facing my feet. Inching forward he brought his erection right over my face his testicles brushing my forehead.

The Weasel began to press his knob past my lips feeding me his manhood. Craning my neck I positioned my head so I could accept the tip of his cock into my mouth. Reaching for him with my tongue I pulled his cock in and began to accept the hot manhood as far into my face as I could, my view covered by his balls.

Another orgasm was wrung from me as my mouth was wonderfully filled. I began to indulge my basest desires by suckling the hard cock in my mouth. As my drool coated him and the hot throbbing prick grew slippery I explored him with my greedy tongue thrilled to do to his knob what the King was doing to my pussy.

As I was filled with the bliss of yet another climax I slobbered over the delicious penis in my mouth.

Something about having my mouth full of hard manhood made my climax so much sweeter. The sordid press of his balls onto my skin as he moved in and out of my suckling mouth added to the thrill.

Then I felt another erection, this one pressed to my palm. My hand was tied to the bed but I was able to wrap my fingers most of the way around the offered shaft and start stroking up and down. Enjoying the way the silky smooth skin moved over the underlying hardness I was thrilled to pleasure two cocks at once like the little slut I was fast becoming.

Trying to focus on sucking the Weasel's cock while stroking the Guard was like rubbing my belly and patting my head at the same time but I had been trained in martial arts and dance, I was used to doing different things with my limbs at different times.

What made it more difficult was the attention the rest of my body was getting.

I decided to focus on sucking cock and let the others use my body as they saw fit.

I opened my mouth wide using my tongue to caress the thick pole moving steadily in and out of my face. The hot smoothness slipping across my lips and tongue felt wonderful. The spongy knob bumped the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat and I loved the way I felt so full of him.

As the wonderful moments of my defilement continued the men took turns shifted around, removing their clothes and rejoining the group.

The Guards both ended up with their cocks in my two hands. The Weasel shuffled around, never taking his cock from my mouth completely and eventually he was facing the head of the bed fucking my face from above.

The King also stripped and he climbed between my legs. At first I felt him shifting my hips and spreading my legs as wide as they would go. I was suckling the Weasel's balls at that moment, I remember when I was distracted by my pussy being stretched open. Abruptly aware that I was being fucked I held still as the King filled my creaming cunt with his huge cock.

Even as I registered how amazing it felt my body clenched in the most powerful climax yet.

That's when things start getting really fuzzy in my mind.

I was cumming so hard I went way inside. My pussy was stretched wider and then deeper than ever in my life. When the King began to thrust in and out I was lost in a limbo of pleasure and overwhelming sensation.

As I climaxed the men continued to use my body, prolonging my delirium.

I wish I could have been more aware of everything but it was such a blur of pleasure that I could hardly say in what order things happened. I was awash in sensations and at any given moment my attention would be pulled to a man repositioning himself or me. Suddenly I would realize that I was forgetting to stroke this cock or that I was just laying with my mouth open not licking the Weasel. When I noticed I would immediately begin sucking or stroking whichever lovely erection needed my attention but in a moment I would forget to spread my legs and the King would have to spread me wider to shove himself deeper and I would forget to stroke the other cock as my body detonated in another astonishing orgasm.