Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all going to do the same action as for the master shot but now everyone was closer together. I was still hanging from the rope and the three men stood far closer than you would in real life but on film it looked perfect.

A camera was focused on myself and the King while the steadi-cam was going to move with the action, first with the Wizard and then with the Weasel.

Now that I had been naked in front of everyone all morning I expected most of them to be over it but when the set cleared and my body was once more fully displayed dangling from the rope the air felt full of sexual tension once again.

But maybe that was just me and the degenerate thrill I got from being exhibited before them.

As before we began with a less intensely sexual version of the scene but given how far we had gone earlier those scenes felt tepid and flat by comparison. Still we were professionals and we found a way to give these performances much of the raw passion of the master shot.

Once more I walked the tight rope of feeling the Princess's fear, anger and betrayal while ensorcelled to feel lust at every touch. Obviously the lust was effortless my pussy still felt squishy and wet from The Weasel's mouth. I felt as if everyone in the room -but most especially the camera- could see the wetness of my sex as I relished their eyes on me.

We performed the same actions a few times and did fine but when the director said to 'Step it up a notch in intensity' I felt the energy in the room shift.

"Action!" the director once again called and it began.

Yet again I slumped and dangled from my ropes my muscled pulled tight and firm as I woozily struggled. I allowed my legs to part and my sex to peek at the camera.

"What have you done to her?" the King rumbled.

"Made her more amenable to your attention m'lord. The Princess knows where she is and what is happening to her, but..." This time the Wizard used his wand to trace a line down from my chin to my pubic hair. The whole time I shuddered and juddered as if the gentle touch of wood was an electric cattle-prod of desire.

"...the slightest touch will inflame her desires highness. A slap will delight her. The whip give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. This is my gift to you to in some measure make up for the continued failure of my minions to capture her."

"And a fitting gift it is." the King reached for me and stroked his large hand down the same path the Wizard's wand had gone, down between my breasts over my stomach and to my pubic hair where he delicately twisted his fingers in the growth.

I quivered with growing passion the further down his fingers went.

"Interesting..." The large hand crept lower and once again he cupped my sex making it seem as if he were fingering me but not actually doing it. Delirious as I was with the desire to be touched I undulated my hips trying to get him to touch me. It looked as if I were reacting to his touch but it was actually the lack of touch.

"Very interesting..."

In place of caressing my chest as he had done before the King appeared to finger the Princess making his captive climax against her will. I didn't actually climax, he wasn't really touching my sex but I writhed and mewled as if I were cumming as hard as I just had moments before from the Weasel's mouth.

"Thank you for bringing your sister to me." the King crowed, pleased with his gift as he violated his foe.

"Adopted sister!" the actor playing my step brother spat. "That slut was a nuisance as a child and has been more than a pest since your arrival your highness. She deserves whatever she gets."

"That she does. Wench! You have set my plans back years." He snarled into my face and I flinched, immediately switching from lust to fear as he stopped touching me.

Anguish at the betrayal of her family and her body the Princess began to weep piteously as I improvised. The King watched for a moment enjoying his effect on me and then with greedy delight he used both hands to once more explore my body possessively.

The renewed assault instantly transformed the Princess from weeping victim to wanton participant in her violation thanks to the Wizard's spell. I writhed and squirmed elated to be touched.

"Come, hold your sister still for me."

The Weasel moved close and held me tight to his body with one arm while exploring my chest with his other hand. The steadi-cam moved close to capture his hand moving around my breasts so the audience could see clearly. Behind me the Weasel pressed his hard-on into my buttocks and I wriggled against him shamelessly.

The King lifted my chin using the handle of the flog he held.

"Tell me who is in your network of spies, Princess. How have you been eluding me all these years?"

"Go to hell!" I snarled at him, caught between hate and desire.

"I think I'm going to put you through hell instead."

The Weasel removed his hand from my breast and held my hips.

The King began to whip my naked chest with the leather flog once more.

This time the whip moved lower slapping my taut belly and striking along my hips and lower abdomen. The red glow from the impacts spread across my whole front and the kiss of leather felt wonderful. It stung just a bit but mostly it made my skin tingle with an aching need for the touch of a hand.

Yet again I squirmed in passionate delight from his abuse. As arousing as the whip was I was even more interested in wedging the Weasel's cock between my ass cheeks. I rubbed against him as much as possible and this time he thrust back. The feel of his hardness grinding along the groove of my ass was erotic and lewd. When the director called "Cut." I sagged in disappointment.

"That was great, we got it, but lets do one more for safety."

One more time we did the scene.

Something happened that time. I think we actors all knew that once we went into close-ups the connection between us was going to be lost. The cameras would be so close that any large movement would ruin the shot; actors have to be far more aware technically in a close up than we had been for most of these takes.

And so we cut loose.

The next take was wild, almost unhinged as we dove deeper into the feeling of our characters.

"Action!"

I didn't slump like before, I lunged toward the King my royal anger and hate muted by the spell I was under but not defeated. Then when I found myself helpless in bonds I finally slumped and wept.

"What have you done to her?" the King gloated.

"Made her more amenable to your attention m'lord. The Princess knows where she is and what is happening to her but the slightest touch will inflame her desires, highness." He illustrated by licking a finger and running the wet digit over my nipple. It felt amazing and I whimpered with the need for more.

"A slap will delight her." the Wizard slapped my tit hard and I moaned with guttural gratitude at the sting.

"The whip give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. This is my gift to you to in some measure make up for the continued failure of my minions to capture her."

Once more he slapped my tit in petulant pique. I thrashed against my bonds as pleasure bloomed in my chest.

"And a fitting gift it is."

The King's big hands both groped my breasts and I loved how he manhandled my tender orbs.

"Interesting..." One large hand crept lower and caressed my side and down over my buttocks. I writhed with passion at his exploration.

Then his hand spanked my ass hard. I gasped with pleasure. The King groped my breast with one hand bringing me pleasure one way and after a moment of that he slapped my ass again bringing me pleasure in that way.

"Very interesting...."

As he continued to speak the King alternated between slapping my ass and stroking my breasts gently.

The contrast bewildered my overwrought senses and I bucked and undulated in an obscene dance of erotic torture.

"Thank you for bringing your sister to me." the King grinned as he groped me.

"Adopted sister!" the actor playing my step brother spat. "That slut was annoying as a child but as a woman she proves even worse. She deserves whatever she gets."

"That she does. Little whore you have set my plans back years." The King slapped my ass and tits painfully and then abruptly switched to gentle caresses.

I cried out with passion at the slaps and mewled pathetically from the caresses.

"Come, hold your sister still for me."

The Weasel rushed over adding a "Gladly." to his text.

Immediately he fondled my tits and shockingly he lowered his mouth to one nipple and suckled it making me whimper with delight.

Then he took his position behind me his cock wedged as far between my cheeks as we could get it

"Tell me who is in your network of spies, Princess. How have you been eluding me all these years?"

"Go to hell!"

"I think I'll put you through hell instead."

The King began to lash me with the flog once again and it felt wonderful and overwhelming. Warmth flooded my front as he whipped me and I opened my legs offering my sex to the leather. Without missing a beat the King aimed the flog between my legs the leather thongs slapping my vulva painfully bringing me the much sought after stimulation I needed. Three more times he whipped my sex each blow harder than the last. I felt an orgasm building and I thrust my hips forward eager for more but the director called "Cut!"

"Ok..." He said wearily. "That isn't getting past the censors. Lets get ready for close ups. We'll start with our Wizard and move to the Weasel, The King then our Princess last."

Not much had to change for these set ups so we didn't leave the set. Wardrobe brought me my robe and slippers and reluctantly I covered myself. The whip had brought me close to climax and I was jittery and out of sorts not having achieved the tantalizingly release I wanted.

For other people's close up the actors not on camera stand close but on the other side of equipment and crew. If possible we will stand in eye line so the actor in close up has another performer to look at but that isn't always possible if lights, cameras and operators are in the way.

For the Wizard and Weasel the close up went quickly, they didn't have a lot of lines.

The King took a few more takes and I had to stand right next to the camera so he could interact with me. Most of his scene involved him fondling my body so the eye line was very close.

I didn't strip for these takes, the camera was focused on only his face but I pressed against him so he had something to do while he acted. His big hands roamed over my body through the robe which wasn't necessary for the shot but I loved being touched and it certainly helped his performance.

On the third take his roaming hand slipped under my robe and warm flesh groped mine making me sigh happily.

Next we shot the Weasel's one line when he grabbed me and a few reaction shots as I was being whipped and he was holding me close.

I had to drop the robe for these because the director of photography said they needed to see my bare shoulder just to inform the viewer where the Weasel was in the shot.

I slipped one shoulder out and bared my left breast and we shot a few takes of me hanging from the ropes with the Weasel holding me.

Finally it was time for my close up. I once again removed the robe fully and placed my hands in the loop of rope above my head.

The first shots were of my face as I spoke and reacted to all that was happening to me.

With the camera inches from my face I portrayed the wide range of confusing emotions the Princess was experiencing. I began with the drowsy anger as I discovered where I was, the hate at seeing my enemies, the anguished torment of discovering I felt pleasure at the touch of my foes and then the series of humiliating orgasmic expressions of total ecstasy mingled with abject humiliation.

I did well, I'd had all day to feel these emotions so accessing them wasn't difficult but it wasn't transcendent.

I wanted more.

I asked the director if the guys could be physical with me. I needed a little push over the top emotionally.

This man was a good friend who had known me for years and I could see he understood that I wanted the scene to be special but that he was worried about what this was doing to me

"You sure this is ok? I mean you guys have crossed the line a few times today. I'm worried about you."

Forced to look at my behaviour I wondered if I was asking this for me or for the show. Did I enjoy the public degradation my character was going through so much that I was using this situation to gratify myself?

Yes. That was exactly what I was doing.

And in that moment I was so aroused, so far gone in my debauchery that I didn't care.

"Look, "I said, inspired. "The audience doesn't particularly see me as a sexual being. We've spent years asking them to see her as a role model and a leader. My own public persona is of a girl next door sweetheart on purpose. If we are going to get them to buy-in to how life altering this scene is for her and for the rest of the arc of the show then we need to make sure that my acting goes deep enough for them to believe the Princess has fundamentally changed inside. I know I can get there, I just need a little help."

The robe draped around me loosely I looked up at him, this uncle-like man as he considered my pitch. I attempted to look as sane as I could as he assessed me but I felt wild and out of control.

Finally he nodded and waved the other actors over.

"Guys we need a little help. If you would be willing we are going to help our Princess with the scene. Get in as close as we can and rough her up. Do your action as much as possible and lets see if we can dig a little deeper, ok?"

Everyone nodded.

I was asking these men to do what they had already been doing all morning but since the camera wasn't actually recording them it was unusual. Big stars often didn't even stay on set if they weren't on camera. The King was of that level but here he was helping me by staying.

We did the scene again the camera tight on just my face but while we acted the King and the Weasel groped and fondled me, slapped and whipped me as much as they could with the camera and crew so close to me.

I had three orgasms during the scene. The King and Weasel didn't stop touching me and they both inserted fingers inside my burning slit at different moments.

When the King investigated the effects of the spell rather than fondle my breasts which couldn't be seen he reached down and placed a finger on my tender clit. My face twitched as I suddenly felt the stimulation I had been craving since the Weasel's mouth left my sex. Big fingers rubbed my aching button until I came. He spaced his dialogue out to make sure my expressions were all seen by the camera.

Looking only at him, ignoring the camera and people around us, I committed to the scene and fought against the powerful orgasm he was giving me.

I lost the battle and my body released spectacularly, my climax an aching, straining thing that felt almost painful.

"Come hold your sister." the King called as he prepared the flog. The Weasel was already there behind me and his hands fumbled around my body. I felt him grope my breasts briefly and then lower to my hips but then slide lower.

As the King began to flog my chest, his strikes not as sharp as earlier because he didn't have room to swing, I felt the Weasel pull my ass cheeks apart lewdly. The kiss of leather on my bare breasts was helpful in bringing me deeper into the state of the Princess and I knew the camera was seeing something real, something special.

Then shockingly I felt the Weasel slide something bigger than a finger inside me.

I felt wonderfully, deliciously full and I was positive he had shoved his cock inside me. It was warm and big and moved as he wiggled his hips behind me.

As I was flogged and fucked I immediately erupted in a climax that felt like it tore my body apart on a cellular level. Lights exploded behind my eyes, my body trembled and I mewled in tormented rapture.

Some actor's instinct allowed me to hold my head within the tight frame of the camera but my body exploded with blissful euphoria as the two men used me and took me erotic places I had never been.

When the director yelled cut The Weasel withdrew whatever he'd inserted into me and I quivered with disappointment and after-shocks of bliss. I desperately attempted to hide the fact that I was cumming as everyone commented on the scene and discussed doing another take or not.

The wardrobe assistant brought me the robe and my own assistant brought me some water which I drank greedily.

The team decided to move on to the inserts. These were the shots that didn't show faces or dialogue but showed what else was happening. In this case those were going to be shots of my body and what the men's hands were doing to me.

The were going to shoot the King groping me the first time, the slap on the ass, the shots of the Wizard stroking my nipple in close up, the Weasel groping me and holding my hips, and of course the whipping.

I could have used my body double, she was right there but I had zero interest in that. These close ups were the reason I had worked so hard on my body. But also I wanted more of those hands on me, more of the flog and more of the crew seeing me naked.

The next few moments were delightful for the exhibitionist in me. With A camera pointed at me I stood alone in the light, stark naked as the director, director of photography and the man in charge of lighting called the Gaffer all looked at my body in the monitor ten feet away.

"Lets lose some of the yellows; I want her body to look more pale. Her skin is luminous; I love that she kind of glows." The DOP said.

The Gaffer spoke into his walkie-talkie and nearby men adjusted lights.

I stood still feeling the change in the light on me, feeling all those eyes exploring my flesh from afar. Some for professional reasons, others personal.

For two or three minutes the entire room's purpose was to observe my nudity and attempt to make me look as perfect as possible for the camera.

"Can you put your arms up in the loop, please?" the DOP called to me.

I obeyed, a little thrill of pleasure shooting through me at being told what to do.

With my arms up in the rope I felt more exposed, more vulnerable and more aroused. It was perverse. and a new discovery for me finding out how submissive I was. I had never explored that part of my sexuality.

"Lets put a light up over on the left so we halo her hair a bit more... but also it will give her nipples more shadow. It will look great."

The Director of Photography spoke, the Gaffer gave the order and men put a light where they said.

I remained suspended by rope exposed and examined, delighted by my plight.

"Should we get some ice cubes to put on her nipples so they stay hard?" the director asked.

"I don't think her nipples have stopped pointing all day." The camera man chimed in from where he stood behind the camera aimed at me.

"That's true." the DOP agreed.

"Fair enough." the director said.

The slithery, insidious pleasure I got from being objectified so blatantly both inflamed my lust and mortified me. These men were like family. Before today they had never to my knowledge thought about my body in any sexual way; now they openly ogled my nudity and commented on the way to best expose it to millions of viewers.

Acting is so fucking weird.

As the lights were set up hair and make-up came over and I stood still as three women primped and preened my nude body. They re-covered exposed bruises and blemishes. They powdered me, tickling me with brushes. They fixed my hair, matted with sweat from all my physical activity and teased out my damp pubic hair humiliatingly.

Finally the lights were adjusted, the actors all back in place, my make-up touched up and I was ready for them to film just my body as the men abused me.