Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain ignited with crossed wired and mixed signals. Physically I was overwhelmed from hands and cocks while emotionally I was flooded with love and gratitude for the vast pleasure being bestowed upon me.

Then my mouth was full of hot thick sperm and I lost myself in a wave of such pure delight that I almost lost consciousness. Cum spilled from my mouth as more and more jetted in and I moaned around the pulsating knob. My body trembled and quaked from the hands wringing ecstasy from my overwrought nerves.

Slack jawed from too much stimulation I drooled sperm down my front and the Weasel pulled away. The King slowed and stopped grinding his fingertips over my g-spot and Guard One pulled his cock from my loose lips. I slumped to the side but the King caught me. The men lifted me onto the bed and I was only dimly aware of the movement. My body was far away and foreign to me as I was swimming in a pool of blissful lassitude.

The four of them stroked me and murmured sweet things to me as I slowly regained a semblance of sobriety. I was more drunk off cum than I had ever been from booze. Soon enough I was able to sit up on my own and weakly assure than that I was alright.

I wasn't alright at all. I was unsteady, woozy and my brain was utter mush. My legs were limp and my arms useless but I had never been happier

I was an official slut and I couldn't have been more proud.

Well... maybe if I win a BAFTA for that scene.

My first sex scene.