Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my climaxes robbed me of my faculties I would forget to do anything other than cum but the men would simply use me while I drifted off into a blissful stupor.

It may have been two minutes or twenty but I loved every second of it as the men took their pleasure from my willing but debilitated body. What brought me out of my trance-like fugue was the Weasel. With his knob still in my mouth my feeble licks wet and distracted he began to stroke himself. Faster and faster he masturbated into my mouth and I realized he was about to cum.

Eager to taste his sperm, excited to be gifted his seed as reward for my slutty behaviour I gathered my tattered consciousness and began to suck his cock in earnest. Reaching my tongue far up his shaft I took him as deep as he wanted and he fucked my mouth bumping my throat making me gag a little.

His hand lightly brushed my lips as he jerked himself and I felt his knob swell up in my mouth.

Even as the King continued fucking my thrumming slit and the others used my hands to stroke their thick cocks I opened my mouth wide waiting for the hot splash of spunk. All my focus was fully on what was happening in my mouth even as my body was still used by three others.

When it came the eruption was powerful. The first gout of spunk landed on my tongue and filled my mouth with the powerful flavour of sperm.

Heat, wetness and the stringent chemical taste of cum filled my awareness and I used my restless, wriggling tongue to smear the viscous fluid all over the still exploding cock in my oral grip. The more cum filled my mouth the more of a thrill I got coating his thrusting penis with it. The sticky goo felt delightful on the velvety flesh invading my mouth.

Eventually I swallowed all of it and the warmth spread down my throat, an obscene ooze nastily sliding down into me. As utterly gratified as I was by my reward I was also disconcerted by how much I liked it.

The Weasel slumped off of me and the Guard on my left immediately replaced him. Taking another cock in my mouth felt wonderful and I got a delicious thrill from spreading the remaining cum in my mouth over the new cock I was getting to suck.

With one less cock to focus on I was better able to please the ones in my hand and mouth now. The King fucked my pussy with long, deep strokes that I loved but I didn't need to do anything there except keep my legs spread wide so he could more easily fill me all the way up.

The taste of cum in my mouth inspired me to get more. I wanted to eat all their cum. I slurped on the cock in my mouth with determination, greedy for more of that hot, wet spunk.

Following every clue Guard Two gave me I licked harder or opened wide so he could go deep as he fucked my mouth. Or I suckled his balls when he pulled out and placed them on my face.

Remembering filming on this bed earlier today and having all those eyes on me as these men touched my body and fondled me enhanced my passion. Only a couple hours later while some of our crew were still working someplace else on the lot those same men, my longtime co-workers were not simply fondling me or pretending to rape the Princess they were actually fucking me.

It felt profoundly sexy to realize these men no longer viewed me as a child but that they acknowledged and confirmed my full womanhood. The power of my sexual appeal overrode taboo and they needed to have me.

It was insane and profoundly erotic.

I began to climax yet again, a deeper more emotional orgasm. The memory of today gave the wonderful treatment I was receiving a keener euphoria. My mouth went slack as my pussy clenched around the King's wonderful cock. The Guard fucking my mouth fell out and proceeded to rub his wet member over my face as I wailed in silent delight.

I loved having my body used so lewdly while my lust exploded into ecstasy.

For a long while I was lost to the world as my body perceived only touch. It was wonderful but disorienting. The power of that orgasm made me lose time.

When I gathered my scrambled brains back into a shape close to normal I had time to catch a few deep breaths before Guard Two filled my mouth with his cock again.

Almost immediately he began to cum filling my eager mouth with his hot spunk. I kept it all in my mouth swallowing nothing until he was finished, using the warm, sticky mess to bath his magnificent penis with his own delicious sperm.

When his climax ended I let his load slide obscenely down my throat titillated by the feel of it. Then I licked and sucked his cock until the taste of his cum was faint. It had tasted wonderful and when he pulled his cock from my mouth I missed the taste of sperm.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long for more. The King pulled out of my throbbing pussy and scrambled up the bed to shove his cock in my happy mouth. The taste of my own cum filled my mouth and I was pleasantly surprised by the musky flavour.

I didn't get long to savour it before the King, a man more than twice my age, a respected actor and one of my personal mentors filled my slutty mouth with the third load of jism of the night.

It was delectable.

Once the King crawled off me, his big schlong sliding across my face as he withdrew there was a brief pause. The last guard pulled away from my hand and I lay panting on the bed as they gazed at me spread before them.

"I want her on all fours." He said.

A thrill went through me at his words.

Guard One immediately undid my wrist from the binding.

In moments I was in position with my mouth gratifyingly full of Guard One's lovely prick, greedily suckling him for the last load of sperm I needed to have tasted them all. Behind me The Weasel pressed himself between my buttocks and not unlike he had on set yesterday he entered me from behind.

My pussy was overjoyed to be filled once again and I loved the slippery slide and new angle of him moving in and out while I devoured Guard One's cock. The men fell into a rhythm of both thrusting into me at the same time and I couldn't help but moan as I was stuffed at both ends. My body thrummed with bliss and I trembled dancing back and forth over the line of orgasm and simple delight.

Something magical was happening that night because the King began to flog me on the chest with the lash from the scene. It should have been put away in the props department but here it was delightfully stinging my fevered skin.

I loved how if felt to be whipped as I was being fucked. Somehow the minor pain only heightened the pleasure. Once more my body began to convulse with orgasmic spasms. Alternating between lashing my back and my front the King drove me to the point of ecstasy as the two men fucked my brains out. I was delirious from so many sensations. I had become a deranged slut grunting like an animal in heat.

Finally Guard One emptied his balls onto my tongue, filling my mouth with the load of cum I had been working for. Each of them had filed my mouth with their jism and I felt a sense of accomplishment as I swallowed, proud of myself, satisfied with the warm slosh of scotch and sperm in my belly.

As the Guard withdrew from my mouth, my tongue still trying to please him the Weasel hammered himself into my slit detonating waves of aching pleasure. As I climaxed I thought about every erotic thing I had done or had done to me over the last two days. My body convulsed with spasms of pure ecstasy thinking about what a total slut I had become.

In my mind I saw the entire crew and production team standing on the set right now watching me moan and blubber as the Weasel's cock pummelled me into rapturous delirium while the King flogged my bare back heightening my delight. In my imagination all the cameras and lights were on and I was being applauded by everyone I had every known as I ascended to higher plane of sexual existence.

Bliss can only last so long however and I chaotically returned to reality as the Weasel pulled out of my exploding core and crawled around to my face. I was prostrate on the bed, ass up face down like everyone jokes about.

The King ceased his whipping as the Weasel lifted my head by my hair and shoved his cock into my slack mouth. I was disoriented and automatically sucked him, lashing him with my tongue even as I tried to use my feeble arms to hold me up. Leaning heavily on the Weasel I slurped on him taking him deep as he drove himself down my throat.

I choked unexpectedly and spat him out. As I caught my breath the Weasel jacked off over my face and When I recovered I extended my tongue out to show him he could fuck my face again. Instead he jetted his sperm right onto my outstretched tongue. Long ropes of spunk drizzled out of his cock and trailed silver streamers from his knob to my outstretched organ.

Too tired to move I let him spatter his sperm over my tongue and lower face, not caring how much of a deranged cum slut I appeared. I loved the feel of his hot load on my skin and I wished he had more but he had already cum once and soon his climax ended.

I slurped him into my mouth to be sure I had all of his delicious seed but he soon pulled away. I flopped over onto my back and rubbed his cum around on my face distractedly enjoying the sticky mess.

Squirming around, relishing the attention of the men resting all over the huge bed, I took in the amazing display of athletic, muscular men arrayed before me. I had fucked them all and made them cum but I wanted more. I felt insatiable, my body throbbing for stimulation and eager to please.

Spreading my thighs wide I fingered myself and whimpered.

"Somebody fuck me. Please? Or let me suck you. I'm still so horny."

Guard Two rose to the challenge and positioned himself between my legs. I wriggled excitedly grinning up at him with the Princess' wicked grin. I was being a brat and loved getting my way.

Sighing happily as I was filled by his beautiful cock I felt a vulgar glee as my muscular friend filled me with his hardness. Holding himself above me he gazed down at me while he thrust slowly in and out of my tingling slit. It was a little bit like lovemaking and I found it disturbingly intimate. Being face to face like lovers was askew somehow. I didn't want lovers I needed to be used like the dirty slut I wanted to be.

The way Guard Two was sliding in and out felt wonderful physically so I didn't immediately ask him to stop but looking at his familiar face and the kindness in his eyes felt wrong. I wanted him to look at me like an object of desire not as the kid who used to chase him around the set needy for attention. I'd seen him look at me affectionately like that before but that night I wanted to see unbridled lust in all their eyes.

"Whose cock do I have to suck to suck a cock around here?" I quipped.

The guys chuckled sleepily but the King roused himself grinning, scrambled over to me and squatted over my head. Dangling his limp cock over my face he adjusted his position dragging his soft male flesh over my face until his balls rested on my nose and his weighty member draped across my forehead

"Lick my balls."

Obeying eagerly I suckled and licked them happily while my slippery pussy was filled over and over by my other partner. Relieved to once again be indulging my most sordid impulses I licked and sucked and moaned as I was exquisitely fucked.

Knowing the other two were watching and hoping they would join at some point I put on a show. Spreading my legs wide around Guard Twos hips I humped my hips up to meet his thrusts engaging my core and flexing my abs taut. Using both hands to pry open The king's buttocks I began to lick his anus which was smooth and waxed bare.

The King was perfectly groomed from head to toe so it was no surprise to me to find his asshole smooth. I enjoyed the feel of his puckered little anus under my tongue and the briefest hint of sweat and salt left a tang on my tongue that made my mouth water to wash it away.

Instead I used my copious drool to bath his entire ass, taint and balls. I licked him wetly letting my own saliva smear all over my face and his crotch. I made a mess like the sleazy, cum-drunk slut I was. Every debauched act pushed me further from the girl-next-door proper lady I had been only two days before. Diving head-long into depravity I felt a thrill along my nerves as I discovered just how much I delighted in being a dirty little slut.

My attention aroused the King and his cock stiffened over my face. Letting my mouth wander I bathed his groin working my lips and tongue over him from anus to knob, spit coating his genitals and my whole face.

The whole time I humped my hips up at Guard Two helping him drive his cock as far inside as possible. Each time he wedged all the way inside me I grunted as a pulse of pleasure radiated out from my stuffed little cunny.

Soon an orgasm began to build starting with a muscle twitch in the arch of my left foot then my whole nervous system began to short-circuit and I lost the ability to participate in my defilement. Lolling my tongue out I allowed the King to smear his wet member all over my face using my features as a masturbatory aid.

My pussy clamped down on Guard Two and he worked harder to continue fucking me making me cum even harder.

Breathless I clenched every muscle as I struggled not to scream. My pussy felt so hot and wet and full that I whined in a long keening note, overcome with pleasure. Feeling the King's cock insistently rubbing across my mouth smearing slobber over me added a sordid satisfaction to my climax.

When I could breath again the King eased his big dick into my panting mouth and I suckled him greedily still overwrought with a burning need for more sensation. For several delectable moments I sucked the King's glorious cock running my sensitive tongue all over his warm flesh. My squishy pussy quivered continuously on the brink of climax as Guard Two's prick slid in and out, over and over and he groped my thighs with possessive hands.

Knowing my every lecherous act was being watched by two other men added keen gratification to the debauched situation I was in. Lewdly moaning my animal lust around the King's slobber coated flesh I was thrilled to be a filthy little whore for the first time in my life.

I lost count of how many times I came as the two of them filled me at both ends. I was adrift on a cloud of endorphins floating away on dopamine when the King began to cum. Grunting a warning he roused me from my hypnotic state of sucking and fucking.

Reaching my hands up around his trunk I caressed his sides and chest as he began to pump his shaft with his hand and spill his sperm into my hungry mouth.

Once again my body exploded in astonishing pleasure as the taste and feel of sperm filled my mouth with its liquid perversion. The sensation of jism, its viscous heat oozing over my tongue thrilled me with licentious delight. As Guard Two rubbed my burning clit and fucked me silly my mouth filled with the vulgar reward for my degenerate efforts.

The mouth watering splashes of cum ran out and without swallowing I filled my mouth with him and the copious saliva gathering. Sloshing warm fluid over his hard-on I fucked my face with his manhood delighting in the taste of him filling my mouth.

Then at last I swallowed big gulps of cum and spit eventually letting him pull out of my mouth as I gasped fresh air and savoured the taste of his spunk.

When the King moved away I looked at Guard Two and begged him to cum.

"Give me your load. Right in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want it so bad, please, please, please!"

I had never been so vulnerable and so shameless before. Not caring what he thought of me I begged him to let me taste his jism again. I was wild and had an abject carnal need to fill my mouth with more and more sperm.

Before long I got what I wanted. Pulling out he straddled my head and pumped his fist over his length until he erupted his glorious load into my greedy mouth. Slurping and wriggling my tongue over him I once more let my mouth fill with sperm and spit coating him and giving him a sloppy wet blowjob until he could take no more. Swallowing as he pulled out I dripped a little cum from my mouth but managed to drink the rest happily filling my belly with mouthfuls of sperm.

Guard One Crawled off the bed and pulled my limp body to the edge of the giant mattress. Positioning me on my back with my legs over his hips he proceeded to drive himself into my squishy pussy hypnotically fucking me like a man on a mission.

"Yes. Yessss." I hissed, tingling and burning for more stimulation.

For several delirious moments I lay languid and feeble recovering as Guard One used me for his own pleasure. Still hovering on the verge of orgasmic release I savoured the taste of sperm in my mouth and the feeling of hard cock sliding in and out of my aching pussy.

Then the King moved close and dragged the dangling tassels of the flogger over my chest making me shiver with fear and gleeful anticipation. I made eye contact with him and nodded mustering the Princess' wicked smile.

Never let them see your fear.

The first kiss of leather was gentle but I still flinched. Rolling his wrist the King began to lash my breasts and belly with the whip while Guard One began to fuck me harder. The King timed his strikes with Guard One's thrusts and I was dealt stinging pleasure to my chest while I received pounding delight in my thrumming pussy.

Soon I was wailing from a ravishing climax, the flogging growing more intense and the slamming cock wedging deeper and harder into my clenching core. Warm heat spread across my chest the keen lash of leather across my tender boobies driving my orgasm to deeper, darker places.

The Weasel came over and took hold of my arms and knelt over me, holding me, dangling his limp cock onto my face. Pulling my arms up over my head to secure me he wiggled his hips dragging his flaccid member across my features. Humiliated by the intense pleasure his teasing gave me I mewled with depraved bliss.

Stretched long across the bed I was displayed fully for the King to abuse with his flog while Guard One pummelled me with his wonderful manhood. Delighted to be used so aggressively, my body tormented by pleasure and pain I squirmed with ecstasy. Mortified by how good it felt to be defiled so I climaxed and trembled with sordid rapture.

The focused erotic attention of these men I admired and found attractive gratified my need to be desired. Their eager willingness to indulge my defilement made it more intense. The obvious lust they felt for me now overrode memories of the years where they hadn't even noticed I was a sexual being. They used me like a sex toy and I loved being their little slut.

Moaning and cumming I twitched on the bed as I was delightfully used and abused. Wishing this was being filmed I imagined the whole crew watching this instead of just Guard Two sitting on the bed. Easily recalling the thrill I got filming my ravishment earlier that day I came and came while my friends indulged my perversion.

"I'm going to cum."Guard One grunted and I once again begged to taste it.

"Give it to me. Cum in my mouth. Please let me taste it!"

"On your knees slut." The King ordered and I slid off the bed with a thrill at his order. I began to suckle Guard One's knob as he stroked himself to climax. My chest burned from the flogging and now that it was over the pain really began. Still my fingers pulled on my sore nipples as my mouth was filled with cock, I loved the tingling pain stabbing along my nerves while my mouth was full of manhood.

The King knelt beside me and began to shove his fingers deep into my cunt and rub my clit inside. The Weasel dropped down onto the other side and rubbed his hands all over my red, welted chest. Lovely jolts of pain shot along my nerves mingling with the delight I felt from having warm hands caressing my skin.