Diary of a Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spoke our lines just so we could be sure of what actions to do but by this point they had been caressing and stroking my flesh over and over so many times they knew what the order was. Still it helped us escape the embarrassment of what we were doing in public by speaking our lines.

A camera recorded everything from my neck down; B camera got in close and followed the Kings hands as he first stroked my neck, sides and down to my ass for the slap for the tamer version. Then we redid the same action with more intimate exploration.

Suspended by my arms I relished their hands running over my body while I was being filmed. It thrilled me knowing millions of people would see my tits being massaged, my hard nipples immortalized being whipped. I was thrilled that my body flexing and stretching as I writhed in sexual exertion would make men hard. I loved thinking that anyone who wanted to would be able to see what my hairy pussy looked like when this aired.

I felt like such a dirty slut and it was wonderful!

But like all good things it had to end.

Eventually the First AD called out, "Ok, moving on! We are wrapping first team. Thank you for a great day team!"

The crew burst out in applause which was unusual.

Normally actors only got applause on the day they were finished working on the project, which for us was only our guest stars. Also unusually they didn't immediately begin working on whatever scene they were going to shoot next but rather watched us leave set.

Or perhaps more accurately watched me leave set.

It was unnerving.

In my dressing room I hopped into the shower to wash off the make-up and masturbate over and over. I was vibrating I was so horny. By the time I got out my poor clit was sore from so much attention.

I dressed in my street clothes and combed my hair. Over and over I marvelled that this had all been my job today.

Acting is incredibly weird.

I slept restlessly that night, same as the night before. I was feeling pretty scattered as I arrived to work for the second day of filming the Princess's rape.

All night my dreams had been of the hands of everyone at work caressing my skin, touching my most intimate places and as I undressed for my scene I was squirmingly horny again. Once more my entire body was made up but this time there were more bruises to cover. The men had left quite a few marks on me yesterday and my tits were still tender from the whipping and squeezing.

We were shooting on the same stage as the day before but a different area of the King's bedroom. The cameras were all pointing a different direction now focused on a huge bed pushed against a wall.

There were silken ropes tied to each bedpost. Huge pillows lined the massive, ornately carved headboard and thick blankets draped the massive mattress. Candles burned everywhere but only a few of them were real, those ones left unlit for now. Once again the brightest place in the room was the area where I was going to be tortured, my nudity on full display.

It seemed impossible but I was fairly certain there were more people in the room than yesterday. It seemed like every person who had ever lifted a light, turned a screwdriver or pulled a cable was on set trying to look like they belonged there.

It sent a delicious shiver of carnal anticipation rippling through my body at the thought of all those people wanting to see me naked.

Once again there were three cameras set up for the master shot, the crane, the handheld and the one on sticks. The action of the scene began with the King followed by two guards dragging me to the bed. The Princess is still under the wizard's spell so their touch fills her with lust of course. As the two guards tie her to the bed the Wizard and the King have some dialogue.

We ran through the blocking a few times with me still in my big fluffy robe. The guards were played by a couple stunt actors that had been on the show for a few years each. They were big handsome men in their thirties who were good at both acting and performing dangerous physical stunts. They were highly sought after types of actors, people with sword training, martial arts training and stunt certification but who could also act.

Over the years I'd worked with both of these men in numerous fight scenes. I had killed them both in various ways: by sword, fire, falls and hand to hand combat. We had spent hours together and because of the physical closeness required we had sweated, spit, snotted and bled on one another.

Today was going to be the first time they would see me naked.

Usually when we rehearsed our physicality we joked and had fun teasing each other over mistakes or whatever but as the men practiced forcing me onto the bed and tying me down while my character attempted to fuck them we were mostly fairly silent. These men hadn't been here yesterday but they quickly figured out the energy in the room was different.

The fight director set the parameters of what she was looking for within the scene but expressed that we could improvise in certain moments. She trusted us to be safe given our history together.

Before long the crew were all ready, the lights set, the cameras set, the candles lit and the sound ready. On any normal day this was one of my favourite moments when everything settled and I was on the verge of performing. That day I was feeling overjoyed. After the powerfully erotic experience of yesterday I was ready for more with new men and more witnesses.

Once again I stripped off all my clothes and the makeup and hair department did their final touches on me. I felt the guards move in close, ready to take a hold of me when the ladies were finished primping me. The King approached and smiled at me, his eyes confidently raking over my nudity. My legs felt loose and unstable as I felt his eyes graze over my flesh.

"First positions! The 1st AD called out. "Clear the set!"

I was sandwiched between the guards, the King, the Weasel and the Wizard in a tight clump as we prepared to move toward the bed when given the cue.

Finally everything was ready and the director shouted "Action!"

We strode toward the King's bed, the guards dragged me in behind The King and I began to act the part of the ensorcelled Princess tormented by the lust their touch gave her.

They held my arms behind my back, my bare breasts thrust out before me as I was forced toward the bed. I squirmed and struggled to press more and more of my body against their armored forms, the rough leather and steel poking and prodding my tender flesh making me feel increasing levels of lechery.

The Weasel and the Wizard trailed after us and they and spoke to the King as the guards lifted me up and threw me on the bed. The brief moments where they weren't touching me I switched from wanton lust to despairing rage, the spell momentarily broken.

I spat and fought them as they tried to grab me once more. The moment a hand touched my skin I switched from fierce cornered animal to horny slut. I reached for and grabbed one man's crotch while the other secured one hand. I tried to wrap my legs around the man I had a hold of which allowed me to lewdly display my naked sex to the cameras.

The guard I was groping took control of my hand denying me the joy of feeling his bulge and I whimpered my disapproval. My other hand was now tied to the bed. Without much trouble the guard I was wrapping my legs around tied my second hand to the bed and they both proceeded to grab my ankles and open my legs wide.

The camera on the crane was up high shooting down toward me as my body was tied spread-eagle across the massive bed. My tiny body didn't reach any of the posts the bed was so large. When the men finished binding me they stepped away and the raging Princess spewed her hate at them.

I wept with the Princess' utter mortification at being so helplessly exposed.

The five of them gazed down at my wriggling struggle as I tested my bonds hoping for a chance to escape. The King laughed and reached out his big right hands and pressed his warm palm to my thigh. Instantly the hissing spitting warrior woman transformed into the mewling slut in heat. I thrust my hips up at him trying to get him to touch my throbbing pussy.

Instead he lifted his hand ending the lust and I wailed in humiliated frustration.

"Wizard I require a spell."

"Anything Highness."

"Can you make an image of these events and then show it to someone at a later date?"

"Anything I see I can then create an illusion of later, yes."

"Excellent. Stay, bear witness to the consummation of my marriage to the Princess of the realm. I will require that all lawmakers and nobility of the kingdom see what transpires here tonight. And it is most important that they perceive just how delighted the young woman is to be in my bed."

"Your wish is my command, your Highness."

The Wizard performed an arcane ritual as the King caressed my leg idly driving me mad with desire.

The two guards stood near the head of the bed gazing at my nudity as I writhed in overwrought sexual torment.

It was delightful.

"And cut!" The director called.

"Reset, back to ones!" The First Ad shouted and the guards untied me, their eyes trying not to stare at my nudity but unable to stop.

We did that exact same scene five times but each times the King's touch grew more brazen. By the third take he was groping my breasts and then dancing fingers fell right onto my pussy the forth take.

Just like the day before he didn't actually put a finger inside me but merely cupped my sex with his hand to make it look like he was. I thrust my hips up at him desperate to get a finger on my burning clit but he managed to maintain contact with my pubic mound without touching my vulva at all. It was terrible.

The guards were behaving themselves even if the King wasn't but when we walked to our starting point ready to make our entrance for the fifth time I whispered to them.

"Hey guys, go ahead and take advantage of the Princess on this take. You can put your hands anywhere you want if you think the King wouldn't catch you."

They looked at me and then glanced at each other.

The King reminded them in his deep voice "The King usually gives his women to his favourite guards after he is finished with them..."

I grinned the Princess' wicked grin at them. "There, you see."

This time as the men dragged me into the room I struggled more to kiss and lick them, to rub my body on them in ways to inflame them. I was shameless in my need for sexual contact and the men both allowed their hands to roam over my flesh and grope me inappropriately.

It took slightly longer to get me onto the bed as the men indulged themselves. Then as they put me on the bed I didn't struggle at all but rather attempted to seduce them with pathetic kisses and animal rubbing.

While they were distracted by tying my hands I managed to squirm around so that my bare sex was in fact pressing against something that felt an awful lot like an erection inside the one mans costume.

The other guard held me down, using both hands to press me to the bed. One hand 'accidentally' landed right on my breast and he coped a feel as the held me immobile so his partner could unwrap my legs from his waist.

I whimpered my disappointment as my sex disengaged from the rigid something in his pants. Using my leg to caress his arms as he tried to tie my ankles to the bed I also arched my back and lifted my breast to the hand cupping it. Fingers caressed the soft flesh of my chest and I moaned gratefully.

But then I was fully bound and the men stepped away allowing the King to observe my naked helplessness.

"Wizard I require a spell." The King rumbled as his hands explored my entire chest just as he had yesterday. My body trembled with growing passion as he explored my skin.

"Anything Highness."

"Can you make an image of these events and then show it to someone at a later date?"

The King's big hand roamed down my belly and I lifted my hips encouraging him to delve lower.

"Anything I see I can then create an illusion of later, yes."

"Excellent. Stay, bear witness to the consummation of my marriage to the Princess of the realm." His thick fingers caressed lower and began to play with my pubic hair. My body flushed, I felt sweat appear on my skin and warmth spreading from my thrumming sex. "I will require that all lawmakers and nobility of the kingdom see what transpires here tonight. And it is most important that they perceive just how delighted the young woman is to be in my bed."

Then the King lowered his fingers even more and without any hesitation slipped one single finger between the thick outer lips of my vulva. I gasped delightedly as his finger ran down and then back up the groove of my sex. At last I felt the glorious pressure of a finger touching my burning clit.

"Your wish is my command, your Highness." The wizard said, his voice weaker and I saw him staring stunned between my legs as the King rubbed my soaking wet pussy.

"Cut!"

I was so disappointed when the King's big finger stopped stroking my burning slit.

There was a brief conversation over in video village as the Director, director of Photography and the first Assistant director consulted on whether they needed another take or not.

My friends untied me and I sat up on the bed hugging my knees, trembling with balked desire. That finger had felt fantastic. I tried not to look at the King and failed. He was watching me, probably looking for signs that I was angry but I flashed him a wicked grin and blushed as he intuited how much I had enjoyed that.

"Moving on!" The First AD called and the crew began to dismantle the crane, move the camera on sticks closer and adjust lights.

My robe appeared in the hands of a costume assistant and I hopped off the bed to be wrapped in fluffy warmth.

"First team back in twenty!"

I went back to my dressing room to wait to be called back to set in twenty minutes.

Instead of stopping at my door however I walked to the actor playing the King's door.

He answered and looked embarrassed when he saw me standing there.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He stepped aside and I entered his bigger, nicely appointed dressing room.

Stopping in the middle of the room I turned to look at him standing by the now closed door.

Aware that we had never been alone in a room together before I felt that he was standing far closer than he actually was. Every time we had run lines together for a scene in one dressing room or another there had always been one of our assistants or another actor there. Given the fact that he was so much older we had never had reason to hang out alone.

Until today.

I reached for his hand and he automatically gave it to me. I pulled him closer and lifted his hand to my face. I sniffed along the finger he had been rubbing me with and smelled the sleight musk of my sex still there on his flesh.

I watched his eyes as I smelled myself on him, he watched me back, neither of us giving anything away. Passing his hand back to him I allowed him to smell me on his finger and he took a deep sniff.

Still silently I then guided his hand beneath my robe to my bare sex and placed his big hand on my slippery groove. Immediately his fingers began to stroke and tease me. I had to put my hands on his broad shoulders to steady myself as the man who I had known since I was a child began to finger my pussy deliciously.

The famous lady's man expertly pleasured me and my body hummed pleasantly as he brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. I leaned forward and let my weight fall against him as I shuddered with delight. Those big fingers slipped inside me and I almost fell. The King held me up with his free arm around my waist and he relentlessly titillated my burning sex with the other..

I licked and kissed his neck hungry for more stimulation. He tasted wonderful and my body juddered with increased pleasure.

"Beg me to let you cum." The King murmured, his deep voice vibrating under my slippery tongue as I licked his powerful neck.

The order was softly spoken but it lashed me with blissful abandon, urging me to obey.

I wanted to obey him. He was older, the King, a respected member of my profession, famous and powerfully male.

"Please? Please let me cum for you?"

His fingers thrust deeper and curled up to rub against my pelvis on the inside igniting sensitive tissue I hadn't known was there. I now know the clitoris is much bigger and goes deeper than I knew then so I had no idea what he was touching, just that it felt amazing.

"Please! Please! Please!" I begged frantically my orgasm building powerfully. The more I begged the harder my body wanted to cum.

"You really want to cum?" He teased?

"Yes! Oh please, yes!"

"Do you deserve it?"

I hesitated. Did I?

"You have yet to earn this orgasm, little Princess."

And the King took away his fingers. He lifted them to my nose and made me smell myself on his sticky fingers. My musk was sharp and pungent in my nose and my body clenched in balked passion as the primal smell spiked deep into my libido.

"Clean my fingers, Princess." He ordered and I began to suck two of his fingers like a cock. I licked and suckled and whimpered for more. I worked him hoping to earn my climax but when he felt I had done enough The King stood me on my own feet and stepped away, my body tingling with denied bliss.

The big man stepped back to the door and opened it wide. I had to scramble to cover myself because my robe had fallen open.

"See you on set." He grinned.

Ashamed of myself but also enjoying his game very much I passed by him. At the last moment I reached for him and cupped the erection in his pants allowing my hand to hold him for as long as possible as I left.

Now knowing first-hand that he had very likely actually bedded all of the famous women legend said he had made me want him all the more.

My King.

Returning to the set we shot the scene closer and closer, my body more and more the focus of the camera and the room.

I was absolutely gagging for it after two more takes.

The guards played a bit more the first take but it was acting, not them wanting to touch me because of lust. But in that take the King tormented the lustful Princess with a new, even more confident lust. The King now knew he was going to get to fuck me and he teased me more knowing how badly I wanted him.

As he spoke to the wizard requesting the spell he didn't take his eyes off me. Instead his fingers played me like a musical instrument. The deft touch of an artist of erotic torment his fingers danced over my body bringing my lust and my grief to unbearably heightened states.

The camera recorded my utter delight as he stroked my breasts and lower abdomen grazing my sex deliciously. When he stopped my own anger at being denied release became the Princess fierce hatred of her rapist.

I could hardly walk back to our first positions I was so out of my mind with need. As we waited for the director to say 'action' the King stood close behind me, reached down low under my buttocks and lightly stroked my pussy. I mewled quietly but the guards heard me.

They looked at me and my face was a drugged mask of lust.

"A Princess never lets them see her fear." I grinned her grin and then licked my lips and stood on tip-toe to kiss first one guard on the mouth then the other my mouth caressed theirs as the King stroked feather-light touches over my-nether lips.

It lasted five seconds for each, maybe, and then we heard "Action!" and the men snapped to action, grabbing me while I immediately tried to fuck them both. I licked and groped and fiercely begged them "Please!"

I said 'please' over and over but I was really saying fuck me and now the men knew it and were reluctant to stop me from touching them. I felt hard cocks in their trousers and I stroked them wantonly until they grew embarrassed and made me stop.