Diary of an Introvert Who Likes Sex

Story Info
Keep updated with my weekly diary of my sexual escapades!
3.4k words
4.45
2.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CcYork
CcYork
3 Followers

A little about me, I am an office manager, so I am talking and making decisions and in control from 9 to 5. It's a smallish office and I love all my co-workers. I am witty and sarcastic and I get the job done. As introverted as I am, I put on my big girl pants and whichever mask I feel appropriate to get through the day. I go through the motions of a "normal person" trying to attract as little attention to myself as possible, and then I go home. Ahh home, my safe place, just me and my animals. When all is done with my day, I spend my nights being someone else online. A place where I am anonymous, not myself but more myself than I let anyone in my day to day life see. Enter Cc York. Cc is extroverted, sassy, sexual and she isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. Cc loves sex, exploring her sexuality, she is edgy, she is fun, she is me.

The stories that follow are my sexual escapades. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed experiencing them.

SH -- "Attached man, looking for NSA fun or FWB"

I wasn't in the place to look for anything serious, and hey, if men can go to chat sites for sex, why cant women? We'd been flirting for about six weeks, things had gone from one to a hundred within the first week. So when he suggested that we meet at a hotel for sex, I was all for it. Why not, I was sexually attracted to him and him me. We had sent photos and videos back and forth and I trusted that he was who he said he was, so why not?

I'd ordered room service, strawberries and champagne. How very Pretty Woman of me right? Only I wasn't getting paid for sex. Trust me the thought had crossed my mind, joining a high class escort service. I love this day and age where a woman liking sex is acceptable and not frowned upon like it once was. Slut shaming was a thing of the past, throwing our sexuality around, was all the rage. But I digress.

Where was I? Oh Strawberries and Champagne, I'm more of a beer and pizza gal myself, but you know, I've gotta set the tone. I was nervous; I always got nervous, right before meeting them. I'd gotten to the hotel first, and I put it on my credit card, you know, just in case he was planning on dragging my body out in a suitcase, there'd be a trail. Safety first! I did a nervous wee, had a shower and changed into a sexy little dress. Sure I'd met guys before, but I still always got nervous, what if he wants to talk a lot? What if he wants to know about me? Pfft who was I kidding, our chats had gotten steamy from the get go. What else do you expect when you enter a chat room called "Casual Sex"? He had told me from the start that he was married and just out for a fling. I'd never been the "other woman", but I'd found him attractive, we had great banter and we seemed to have the same sexual appetite, so why not? I wasn't looking for anything serious either.

The hotel room phone startled me "Ms York, you have a guest" the perky receptionist informed me.

"Send him up" I said, my mouth dry. I hung up and did a quick once over in the mirror.

What seems like eternity later there was a knock at the door. I peeked through the peep hole, and smiled, when he looked exactly like his photos. I opened the door wide and there he was. Before I even got a chance to speak he was on me, pushing his hands up through my hair, pushing me up against the door. We were nose to nose "Hi" he said, and I remember thinking, that's not how I thought his voice would sound.

"Hi yourself" I said back. Please don't let him be a talker.

He turned his head to the side and kissed me softly on the lips.

We'd been talking about this moment for a few weeks, how when he saw me, he was just going to kiss me wherever we were to eliminate any awkwardness either of us were feeling, and kiss me he did.

He turned his head and kissed me again, licking my bottom lip, and biting down a little.

We'd discussed our limits and our likes and dislikes, and this I liked.

I smiled that he remembered.

Someone behind him cleared their throat, "Oh shit, the room service" my face turning beet red. "Thanks you can just leave it there" I said as the waiter blushed and looked as awkward as I felt.

He looked at the tray and smiled when he saw that I'd ordered the strawberries, but more on that later.

We pulled the cart into the room and just as I was in line with the bed, he pushed me backwards I flopped down and bounced. He grabbed me by the ankles and dragged me so my arse was planted on the edge. He put his hands up my dress and pulled down my panties, tossing them across the room. Lifting my legs in the air, he kissed my ankles and ran his hands up and down the back of my calves to the back of my knees "So beautiful" he said looking me up and down.

Turning my head to the side, I ignored the compliment.

"Look at me" he said, giving me a playful slap on the butt.

I looked at him "You're beautiful" and "I'm not just saying that to get in your pants"

I smirked at him "Cause you're already there?"

"See, so, I don't HAVE to say it, I'm saying it cause its true" He kisses my ankles and then while he is getting to his knees, he kisses the back of mine, my inner thighs until he is at my sweet spot. He had mentioned he loved going down on women. Have at it I thought.

I rest my feet on the bed and spread my knees wide. He licked my wet slit from back to front, ever so lightly.

"There's that beauty spot" referring to the beauty mark on my pussy lips, he had seen it in one of the videos I had sent him. Yeah I know, I sound like a walking contradiction, an introvert? Who sends videos of their lady parts to guys? Never with my face in them! This is not my first rodeo.

With his hands holding my ankles, he licked the beauty spot and then nipped and sucked at it. My hands clawed the bed covers and I start grinding my hips.

"Shhh baby, we'll get there" he says and I still. He continues to lick and suck my pussy lips. He releases my ankles and spreads my lips wide, my clit exposed and tongues it. The sensation is exquisite. While he licks my clit, he slides one finger inside me, I arch my back moaning. His mouth is covering the sweet bundle of nerves and he is sucking and tonguing it in turn.

"Another" I sigh "Slide another in"

"I got you" he says and slides another finger inside me. All the way in and then all the way out. When he pulls away I start to protest, but his fingers are soon replaced by his tongue, while his thumb strokes my clit.

I grind into him, my hands going to the back of his head and push is face into my wet cunt.

I hold the back of his head and hang one leg over his shoulder while he expertly eats me out. I am close to climax when he pulls his face away, my juice down his chin, I drop my legs from the bed and sit up, while he stands. I hold his face in my hands, and lick my juice off the tip of his chin, lick up to his bottom lip and dip my tongue into his mouth. He pushes me back on the bed and leans over me

"Wait right there" he says and goes over to the room service tray and brings the strawberries over and gets back on his knees. He runs the cool plump strawberry up and down my pussy, gathering my juices on it. He then brings it to my mouth to take a bite but at the last second snatches it away and eats it himself. He does it again, this time circling my wet hole, and brings it to my lips, I lick it and then bite the end, tasting myself, has always turned me on.

"Let's get you out of these clothes" I hold one hand against his shoulder, and he stands up. Sitting in front of him, I make light work of his polo and chinos. I pull down his boxes and his hard cock springs free, the head of his cock is covered in pre cum. I lick my lips, look up at him through heavy with desire lids and lick my lips.

I hold his thick shaft with one hand, pushing back his foreskin and licking the pre cum off the tip. I cup his heavy balls with my other hand and gently squeeze and rub them, while my middle finger rubs the sweet spot between his balls and his arsehole.

"Stop" he says and holds my head still while still in my mouth. I continue to suck him, without moving my head, "You're going to make me cum" he pulls out of my mouth, his cock glistening and steps back.

"That's the point" I say and smirk up at him.

"Always with the sarcasm" He walks around the side of the bed. "Plus, we need to get you naked" he says as he is pulling back the covers. I stand and my dress slides down covering me, I go to lift it he tells me to "Stop, that's my job, lift your arms" I do as he says and while my arms, he rounds the bed in a few quick steps and runs his hands up my thighs as he pulls up my dress. He pulls it off but not all the way, my hands are in the air and the dress is covering the top half of my face, I'm stuck and I love it. He leans forward and kisses me, soft little pecks at first and then his arms snake around me and he pulls me in. I cant move, dress around my arms, I am helpless and oh no horny.

With my arms stuck in my dress above my head, he holds onto them as he circles me, standing behind me, he undoes my bra. He pulls my dress the rest of my way off, taking my bra with it, throwing them across the room. I bring my hands down and lean my head back so it's on one of his shoulders. He is kissing the side of my neck, as he puts his arms around me and cups my breasts, taking my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, he starts to pinch, and pull them. I grind my arse back into his erection and can feel a trail of pre cum on my arse cheeks. He moans as I stand on my tip toes and his cock runs the length of my butt crack.

He brings a hand up and holds me around the neck, tilting my head to the side so he has better access, I move my head back and open my mouth and he slides two fingers in, tasting myself on him, I moan as he runs his tongue around the shell of my ear and nips my ear lobe.

"Bend over, hands on the bed" I do as he says, and gives my arse a playful slap. When I bend over, he licks a trail that his pre cum made. It's so erotic, my knees almost give way. He smacks my arse again and grabs it in both hands and squeezes.

With one hand on the small of my back, he holds his cock and rubs it up and down my arse. I shift my weight to my elbows with my arse in the air and spread my legs wider opening for him. His hand on the small of my back moves down and he spreads my butt cheeks apart and I feel him lick from my pussy to my arse. I can feel the trickle of my juice on my pussy lips. "Fuck Me" I beg. I need the friction, I need him inside me, need to be fucked. Then I feel him, he pushes the head of his cock inside me "ahhhh" was all I could muster. The first time a guy slides inside me has to be the best feeling ever.

His breath hitches as he inches his way in slowly "You feel so fucking good" he says when he is all the way inside. He pulls out slowly, and the slides into me again. Slowly all the way in for a few seconds and then out almost all the way until he finds his rhythm. He brings one hand to my lower back and his thumb circles around the bud of my arse. I moan and relax my muscles as he slides the tip of it in to the hot, forbidden place. My knees give way and I topple over onto the bed, he doesn't stop, as I grab a pillow and put it under my hips to prop me up, so he still has access. With his cock inside me and his thumb in my arse, he continues fucking me. Getting harder and faster, sliding in and out, I am pushing back so he slides all the way in each thrust. It's the feeling of fullness that sends me over for my first orgasm.

"oh fuck" I moan and then mumble something incoherent and cum.

I can feel him getting bigger inside me, I reach a hand between our legs and cup his balls and give them a little tug. He responds my sliding his thumb further into my arse. I push back, wanting more, wanting to be consumed by him. I move my hand from his balls and start rubbing my clit, while he is fucking me with his skilled cock and fingers. I clench my muscles deep inside, ready to milk his cock, he is getting bigger and hotter inside me, he is close.

"Are you ready?" he asks in a strained voice

"Yes" I plead

"I'm about to cum" he says

"Cum for me baby"

He has sped up and is pumping in and out of me while holding me in place with his hand and his finger in my arse. I am meeting his every thrust, pushing back to meet him as he fucks me. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot" he said between his teeth "Ahhh fuck, I'm cuming"

I rub my clit, and I know it's close, getting him off is just as much as a turn on to me as it is him. "Oh fuck... feels so good, oh fuck, yup just there, fuccccck" i gasp between shallow breaths. Feeling him fill me with his cum, I find my release and move my arms outwards and fall to the bed with him on my back. I'm still shuddering with the aftershocks, his weight on me and his cock inside me, I cum again, a second wave. Squirming on my fingers still on my clit and him inside me, I cry out and squeeze my legs together, the feeling mind blowing. I close my eyes and listen to his breath in my ear. He is kissing the back of my neck, my shoulder blades, down one of my arms and back up again. I flex my muscles and he slides out of me and lays next to me, I turn my back to him and he pulls me in so he is spooning me, my head resting on his arm and his other arm down on my thigh drawing circles. I nestle back into him so my whole back is covered with him.

He has fallen asleep. This is usually the awkward part, where I sneak out, where I want to leave, but I don't. We are twisted in the sheets and each other, he is asleep and asleep is safe, I lay there listening to his breathing before drifting off myself.

I am awoken by an alarm, but I don't remember setting one. Its dark out and for a second I am discombobulated. The lights from the city are creating shadows on the wall. He is lightly snoring next to me; I move and turn the alarm off. He had set one so he wouldn't be late to get home. Laying on his back the alarm doesn't wake him from his slumber, so I decide I will. I move the sheet back and get on my hands and knees, and kiss his chest, taking one nipple into my mouth where it grows hard. My hand is around his cock and I feel that to growing hard. He murmurs and is awake, one hand holding the back of my head, fisting my hair, playing with it while I kiss and suck his other nipple into my mouth. He is fully erect now and my hand is slowly pumping up and down his shaft. I kiss my way down his chest, his belly and to his hard cock where I take the head of it into my mouth and leisurely run my tongue around his foreskin and taste myself on him.

I move between his legs, one hand holding his cock, while I suck him deeper down my throat. He has both hands on the back of my head, fisting my hair. I love the feeling of control I have when I am going down on a guy, a slight flick of my tongue, hard suction, soft licks and kisses. He is getting harder and I stop, he looks down at me and I crawl up so I am straddling his thigh, and grind onto him, leaving a trail of my juice on him, I bend down and lick his nipple again, tongue it and then bite down, the bite surprises him and he gasps and moans. I move my leg so I am hovering above his cock, I move a hand between my legs and guide him into me. Just the head of his cock, my hands are on his chest pinching his nipples, inch by inch I slide lower and lower until I sit down taking him all the way in.

"Fuck, that's it" he says as he grabs my hands and holds them while I ride him "Look at me" he says in a move that feels intimate. I lock eyes with him and continue moving slowly up and down. As my climax starts to build, grind into him, harder and faster then the first wave of my climax hits. I let go of his hands and grab my tits, pinching my nipples. Wave after wave it hits my, my clit pulsing and my cunt as my clit tingled and my muscles deep inside me spasmed violently. He has moved his hands to my hips and pulls me down hard onto him and pumps up into me as he cums. Jerking as he empties himself inside me again, my muscles deep within, squeezing him for every last drop. I collapse onto him, sweaty and hot; I kiss him, and roll off so I am laying beside him.

We lay there gaining out composure, until I get my breath back. His alarm rings again and he looks at his phone. He leans over on one elbow so he is hovering beside me, he kisses me sweetly, my neck, my breasts and my nipples before moving to the side of the bed. "I'm going to jump in the shower" he tells me and I feel his weight shift off the bed. I am still in my basking in my afterglow too lazy to reply.

I wake up shivering, my body sore but relaxed. I pull the covers from the floor and drape them over me. I can feel his cum leaking from my pussy and smile crossing my legs so savour him.

There is no note, no romantic movie cliché. Just two consenting adults coming together for a night of passion and passion there was.

CcYork
CcYork
3 Followers