Did She or Didn't She

Story Info
Evidence of a possible affair is found.
1.3k words
3.74
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been together for just over ten years when I became unable to have sex. I offered to let her find a friend with benefits but she refused. It was about

six months later when we were in bed that she asked how I felt about a dildo. My response was if that's something she would like to try then I was fine with whatever she wished, I just wanted her to be happy.

The next morning at breakfast she asked me if we could stop by a store in the local mall while we went for groceries. We had passed by that store in the past and both

wondered what type of person would go in there? We were about to find out.

A sales person greeted us as we entered the dimly lit store tucked in the far corner of the mall. She offered to help us if we had any question or were looking for a particular item. The wife said no we are just looking as we headed down an aisle. Neither of us were quite prepared for what we saw.

Rows and rows of dildos, every color, and material. There were glass, rubber, jelly and a substance called real skin which she liked. Now it was time to pick a color. I suggested a black one but she said no, she picked a purple jelly one about five and a half inches long. At checkout the cute sales girl smiled and remarked, "oh you will enjoy that one, it hits the right spots, a great one to start out with, but not much girth or length."

That night we tried it out and it hit the right places for sure. We started watching porn to get in the mood, after awhile I slipped in a couple of interracial scenes to see her reaction. As we watched white women being fucked one orgasm after the other

by big black cocks I asked her occasionally what she thought and she said "I have

to admit that there is something about black on white." Her pussy was always wet and ready during the movies.

We used it a couple of times a week for a several months until it started to break. I refused to go back in that store and she agreed, "why don't you order one on line and surprise me for my birthday next week?" I didn't waste any time getting on line, I saw one in the store called the Perfect Pecker that I decided upon and easily found it. It was one with a suction cup about six or seven inches long and chocolate colored made of real skin, which was really lifelike.

The package arrived Friday morning at the mailbox, I had the day off from work, Susan my wife whose birthday was Sunday was to be off at noon. I was working in

the garage when she got home and the first words from her mouth were, did we get anything in the mail today. I thought about saying no and teasing her but after having had a chance to look it over and compare it to myself I was excited about using it on her. I said no anyway because we hadn't had any sex for a week and wanted to hear her reaction.

"I thought it was supposed to be here this week, and you know that lazy mailman we have doesn't always deliver on Saturday." "I was excited to see what you picked out, and Sunday is my 54th Birthday damnit."

At that point I started to laugh and said it's in the bedroom. She had the box in hand when I got there, shaking her head saying "oh no, it's way too big Randy. I kinda like the color though but Randy, I'm too small."

At just over five feet and 112 lbs, we had both watched women of her size take much bigger cocks than this I suggested. She had it out of the box now rubbing the length saying it feels almost like the real thing, then said you have to promise to go very, very slow and if I say stop, you stop.

That night was the most amazing sex we ever had, We started watching a movie with Lexington Steele drilling some middle aged redhead. Susan was a redhead so watching that big black cock going in and out of that red bush had her going wild. She was able to handle every inch and had a half a dozen orgasms.

We continued playing with the Perfect Pecker at least three times a week for the next six months. One morning she told me she would be late getting home that night because she had been training her replacement, Malcom who worked in the same department, a black man a few years younger than her.

It was beginning to snow that evening and Susan was now two and a half hours late. I decided to call when the phone rang. It's me I'm on my way home. It was nearly another half hour before she got home.

Where the hell have you been I asked?

"Training, I told you I was going to be late, and we had a lot of things to wrap up. He's a really nice guy, you'd like him."

I felt like she was not truthful so I said what the hell were you doing fucking the guy?

"No he was just hard to get away from and we had a lot to do. I have his number if you would like to call him."

"Oh yeah, Hi Malcom, did you have fun fucking my wife?" "

"If you don't want to call him then it's just not up for discussion Randy,

came her reply."

After dinner and a shower I wanted to have sex but she said "tomorrow night, after we get back from the company party, I'm way too tired. "I watched as she removed

her clothes to take a shower. The next morning I was up early and checked the clothes basket for her panties to see if they may be soiled, they were when compared to the pair she had worn the day before.

The next morning I went out to start her car it was 10 below and I noticed a couple of stains on the passenger seat. I wondered if it was possible to have sex in a 2010

Subaru Outback.

There were a lot of people at the party but only one of them was black, he looked to

be maybe 6' 4'' or 5, Susan asked if I would like to meet him and I declined. However later in the evening while in the mens room he came in and stood next to me at the

urinals. I couldn't help but notice his size, uncut and black as a stove pipe, it dwarfed mine in comparison. He asked how it's going tonight, as we looked at each other.

Okay I responded, he was a nice looking man and seemed well spoken.

When I returned to the table I told Susan we met in the mens room at the urinals and

she quickly asked, "did you see his" and stopped. I said yeah I saw it. He said he

was getting a divorce when I asked him how he was doing. We left shortly after that and on the way out Malcom was hitting on one of the secretaries. Looks like Malcom is gonna get lucky tonight I said. Susan responded with a simple yeah it sure does.

We arrived home and after showering had sex and fell asleep. Several days later the weather warmed up and we were driving somewhere when I asked how in the hell could a person have sex in a Subaru? Simple she said, " the guy tilts the seat back and the girl gets on top, either face to face or " okay I get it I said.

So what do you think, did she or didn't she?