All Comments on 'Die'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

All's well that ends well!

5

Buck1974Buck197412 months ago
Great story

Keep up the great work these stories are fantastic

Jack99Jack9912 months ago

Going to be a long and wet drive from England to Mexico.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

This was... a little rough around the edges. In fact, it felt a little forced at times.

You don't stay in an abusive relationship because you're young and inexperienced. "I didn't know better, so I let her humiliate and demean me in a drunken rage" is probably the most stupid attempt at justifying a plot ever used. It made me feel like you set out to write a violent revenge story, but needed to justify your MC's actions, so you artificially prolonged his suffering. And it just felt wrong.

Then there were the smaller problems. Like, when Randy attacked your MC the first time, and your MC took his time pummeling the guy... in front of a supermarket. In public. With people shopping. And then, after Randy was thoroughly worked over and took several blows to his balls, he's suddenly perfectly fine the next day, when they meet in the nightclub. The trusty old trope of the mexical whorehouse didn't exactly enrich the story either.

All in all, a nice power fantasy. But the many little problems made it kinda unsatisfying.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

Stupid story of a weak cuck that pretends to be a touch guy. He had a gun and yet allowed himself to be cucked and tortured for 3 months? Makes zero sense. At most it should have happened once and the lots of violence against his wife and lover.

And he's too embarrassed to go to the cops. poor

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Much more cliche and formulaic than I've grown to expect from this author.

Thank goodness for the humorous appearance of Olga or I would have probably scored this lower than I actually did.

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

Here's a very useful tip. It's one of those things everyone in your great great grandpas day knew but seems to be a secret mystic knowledge now. I was actually curious and looked it up and it turns out that this tip is still actually very common practice within the correctional industry as well as to a lesser extent the mental health industry. Specifically almost entirely limited to the segment involving long term mental health care which is interesting. However the correctional industry is the huge one.

Holy shit I'm sorry I kinda went down a rabbit hole but that's wikipedia for you. So evidently this tip only applies if at least one male is involved. It took me awhile but I guess it made sense. But when my roommate saw what I was looking at he told me he wrote his thesis on this exact subject! Explained it visually with uncooked macaroni and now I feel dumb because of how obvious it is. My best suggestion if you're struggling is to act it out with a partner while someone is filming with their phone and watch the recording. Should be obvious.

Anyways, the tip is IF THERE'S A FUCKING UNWANTED DICK IN YOUR MOUTH STILL ATTACHED TO IT'S OWNER YOU BITE THAT MOTHERFUCKER OFF.

BehindbluisBehindbluis12 months ago

Not one of your best but isn't that why we're all here? Practice practice. You could come up with a few loose ends to tie up making a part two like what happened to the consulting cuckholdress and there is also the gang bang extras that could start to disappear whether enforced or on their own.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman12 months ago

Cuck fantasy shit. Cock in your mouth? Bite it off. Wife torturing your nuts at the time? More likely to bite it off not less. Glock17 owned by hubby? Video proves self-defense. Three pages of bullshit cuck fantasy not read by reader priceless. This is a *

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'll never understand the concept of a forced blowjob. Since he's already in pain, spread the wealth and bite Randy's cock off. The ensuing mayhem with the ambulance and police will be more than enough to compensate you for your pain. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Two words, total crap. Minus five.

Gmann006Gmann00612 months ago

thamk you very much. Iloved the ending that shoud happen to all in that situation, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is one fucked up writer. Can just imagine him sitting in his dirty apartment on stinking bed sheets jerking off to the thoughts of eating cum from any diseased cunt just to be allowed to fuck even the worst looking whore! I pity ya!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bloody silly story I am afraid somebody forces your mouth open and sticks their cock in, got these strange things called teeth that cut thing’s especially when assisted by the power of the human jaw muscles, 1st time the slut and Randy the idiot arsehole tried that Randy would need his cock surgically reattached

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is strongly advised not to write under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.

This can only work for some very famous authors, for others it just makes their story even more stupid.

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

An amusing fantasy, but like all such stories dealing with someone being forced to suck cock, the author hopes the reader doesn’t analyse the details too closely. This one fell at the first couple of sentences.

When something that is basically a boneless bag of cartilage and blood is put in the proximity of a mouthful of teeth the owner of that appendage is in effect taking a gamble, trying to force an unwilling victim to suck will have painful consequences.

As for the nonsense with keeping the cage on for months when he had access to a key is ridiculous, he was not held prisoner he still went to work he was not being monitored what was stopping him from visiting a hardware store picking up a universal key commonly known as bolt cutters.

Ah, I hear you cry but they would have released the edited video evidence, but in a criminal investigation the police forensic experts would take a deep dive into any phones and laptops, we are all aware by now that to delete something hasn’t actually made it disappear.

Still it’s a fantasy site so there you go.

Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The first time that cock was in his mouth he should have bitten it off

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Interesting

But what the hell took him so long

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, it you did it. You buckled under the pressure of all the BTB man-babies and wrote one of the worst, lowest-common-denominator pieces of crap I've seen in awhile. This was so bad, I'd almost say it was satire, but it smacks of too much fawning to the worst online community this side of neo-nazis to be even moderately clever.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good revenge story, but why did he wait until he had nothing left to lose? Wife gone, reputation gone, self respect gone. He put up with too much for too long to get any compensation or restitution. And he let Randy off WAY too easy; he never knew what hit him. Randy might as well have died in his sleep. And the whole Mexican whore house thing is just too ridiculous to be useful in these stories. Sorry, but it wasn't just UK English, it was UK culture. This story Did Not take place in America, or Randy would have been dead A Long Time Ago, way before cock cageville. Hope others liked it. Unbelievable in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Haha Justice at the end. Fun not the torture of Jimmy, but the revenge! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Idiotic. A guy sticks his duck on your mouth, no buddies to back him up, BITE DOWN HARD. Your incisors can cut through steak, they can insure he’ll never do that to you or anyone else again. Spit the results in his face (or the face of his “partner.”)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"...either you sleep in the spare room, or I will, I'm not touching you tonight." Of course, she said she'd sleep in her own bed thank you..." --- Why is it that in almost every one of these stories, the man is banished to the 'spare room'? I mean really? If he is the wronged party, if she is the soiled slut, shouldn't he be high kicking her into the oblivion of the 'spare room'? But in almost every instance it seems that the wronged person gets treated like a leper and sent to live out their lives in the marital 'leper colony'.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Come on Jimmy, you are better than this crap. Yes, he was a complete coward! If he knew his slut wife was cheating... well, even before she cheated, she told him what she was going to do: then did it. So, why did this disgusting man do nothing? Then, the first time he was forced to do things, as soon as he was out of his tied up status, he would have got out his Glock (as you stated) and shot the fuckers! Why would he wait 3 to 4 MONTHS before doing anything? Just ridiculous.

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

1 star - violence always gets a single star rating.

Maybe you should take up a new hobby, because what your submitting lately is not worth reading.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

I don’t much like cuckold stories. I only read it to see what the revenge entailed. And lime Wavedave’s tip, my first thought was he should have bitten that cock in his mouth into 2 pieces.

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

Nope, he wasnt raped, he traded sex for his reputaion, he could have divorced the whore the first time she cheated rather than staying until her lover came over

he could have gone to the cops right away, hell he could have killed them the first day

he chose to willingly have sex in order to safeguard his reputation

I have no sympathy for him

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

That was bad. Normally I like over the top revenge stories but how it got there was insane. The MC goes from a wimp willing to suck cock and get beat up to laying the smack down on his abuser and have a bunch of friends willing to help him out. This story should have ended when she first started belittling him, at the very ended when a penis was forced in his mouth as it should have been bit off. He went along willingly with his wife cucking him and Randy using him with the threat of videos hanging over his head and yet apparently the entire town including his co-workers knew about what his wife and lover were doing to him, there was no point holding back. This story feels more like a fantasy, that the MC had all this going on but imagined the revenge. Low score, just not an enjoyable story whatsoever.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

not just due to cuck basis...just not up to your standards..sorry

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Should not be in LW, should be in Non-consent/Reluctance. ⭐️

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

It was really a funny story that made me laugh. But honestly, the first time Ryan shoved his cock in his mouth, all he had to do was bite with all his might and it would have been the end of it for good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If someone ever forces me to suck a cock you can bet your ass I'm going to bite it off

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think Jimmy is obsessed with being a cuckold. I think he loves imagining big cock. And sucking the cum out.

Question is...when is he going to stop imagining it and just give into what he really needs? And just accept that he's gay?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If you don't bite the dick the first time it's shoved in your mouth, you're not an unwilling cuckold. You're just another homosexual. If you let it go on for months, you're a cum slut homosexual.

Sorry, but stories like this are stupid and so is the person who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jim had it all as a cuck. Being able to eat loads of cum directly from his cock or from your wife's pussy is a dream. I fantasize about all the cleaning up that would be needed in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@nixrox... needs a good beat down. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

IIRC you really like forced cuckold stories, this is your second or third one. Move on before people start thinking you are fantasizing about it.

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

He was young so he didn’t have the sense to to understand he should dump the woman as soon as she disparaged his cock? The MC was a maroon. I join the bite the cock crew.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Not enough revenge quick enough.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pathetic autobiographical life story of a born loser.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Ugh - Too many plot gaps to hold my interest. I did like the setup with Randy, that was well crafted and believable - 3*

muncher354muncher35412 months ago

You are a pathetic man and always will be. These stories won't change that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fairly good story, just not sure how Ruby was in the Trunk of Olga's car, heading south towards Mexico, from England? And why didn't he send Shelley to Mexico too??

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Why couldn't he just have had balls from the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Spent too much time being a weak willed spouse before going ape shit on the demons in his life. Acceptable translation from your natural language in to the Kings English.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

MC must have liked it, the first time cock was put in his mouth bite it, the EMT would figure it was sexual assault. If afraid for his live at that moment and he did not bite, fine, he mentioned the Glock at the beginning of story, next time they came after him shoot them both. end of story. he must have liked it for a while to continue for 4 months.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

him sucking dick from the opening paragraph told us where your real proclivities lie. No point in finishing, despite your lame attempt to make it something other than what it was.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

A silly smile read, silly but entertaining, but not really funny or that good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'll bet you're sucking a cock when you delete comments.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Depressing attempts at a "rise from the ashes scenario" fell flat. Guy is portrayed as "smart" but fails to understand that Vids. Would incriminate wife and Randy? A husband with any pride would have organized revenge and not become a cum guzzler. Wife's attitude would have produced a different response than trying to convince the M/C of her love. Most rotten bitches like her have a sadistic attitude and live to demean people. I also have trouble believing that a woman could change so drastically that a normally intelligent guy would not disrupt the planning before she implements a cock cage or cream pie dinner. Writers like this live in a fantasy of loving to portray their warped sense with verbiage of humiliating then turn redemption...Total red herring bull shit. Best action is lighter fluid strategically sprayed on the wife and a lit match...

Prince020402Prince02040212 months ago

What, did thus guy not have any teeth?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@Sarkasmus

what is the most unsatisfying is comments from you and nixrox and many others that have not written anything worth a shit

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seems empty and lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seriously an anyone write a BTB story with the MC or one of his friends either being in special ops, a computer whiz or in private security? It’s got to be the weakest fall back in these stories. And to be honest, if this guy didn’t fight the minute he was untied, his character loses every ounce of credibility.

EvelZombieEvelZombie12 months ago

So the MC not only has the IT skills to jam them up, but also suddenly an MMA champ with gun skills, a fabulous schemer and bluffer. And also has connections to get someone to kidnap his wife and sell her to the Mexican cartel. This story is a 1 star. I am surprised the author didn't throw in the old alienation of affection bit as well.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Loved the title and loved Olga.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[01.07.23]

Fun Stuph!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK what the hell was Jim waiting for, four months or more and it was only by accident that Randy's laptop was left on and unlocked, BS. The first time good old Randy stuck his cock in your, it did matter that your wife had your ball, she would have released them once you hit off his cock and spit it out of your mouth. I think the husband was hoping Randy and his wife would Die of old age! What a pussy and him going to work every day for months with that toy on his cock. That a simple bolt cutter would have taken care of in 5 minutes. But would I'm really trying to figure out, as thought they were in Europe, with the talk of a Solicitor, for the word of a Lawyer And Olga live in Russia. But now she's driving Ruby, down to a Mexican whore house, Which was a nice touch..

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
why wait so long?

The first time Randy stuck his dick in my mouth, I would have taken it as far into my mouth as I could, then I would have bit that fucker clean off.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger7 months agoAuthor

I'm very grateful to all you cocksuckers who have given advice on how to bite a dick off. If I ever decide to write something similar your experience and advice may prove invaluable - though probably not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jimmy, you raise an interesting point about some seeming to have a bit of experience doing a non-surgical

cockectomy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Giving credit where it's due, Die is written well in terms of Writers' Workshop criteria, so there's that.

Plot wise, I suppose it's always possible to question why a protagonist--clearly faced with a set of circumstances which continuously heap ultimate degradation upon his head--didn't act decisively to separate himself from his slut wife and her bully bull BEFORE his abuse became so severe. Months and months went by of GNO humiliation and all he did was dither and whine, so how could his dom wife NOT conclude that he subconsciously enjoyed it.

Of course the answer to that question logically would be that it would eliminate the vast majority of the plot and render the story unnecessary; so what writer would do that?

I understand and enjoy a good btb storyline; guess I'm a wimp to quibble with such a minor issue as murder--and especially with condemning ANYONE (even a cheating slut wife) to a hopeless (if short) life of endless degradation and abuse much worse (cumulatively) than what the MC suffered.

Guess I still have too much humanitarian empathy left in me. My bad.

But keep writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

He could have ended all of it much earlier. He beat the hell out of Randy on a level playing field, so he should have been able to fight Randy off when they tied him up. Failing that, he has teeth: when they forced Randy’s cock into his mouth, bite HARD. It’s self defense. He also could have ambushed Randy when he and Ruby returned from GNO.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ve got to say I can’t believe that there’s 2 people so brain dead in these stories. If I was inclined to be so stupid as to getting into the game of cuckoldry and try and impose that upon a unwilling husband there’s no way I’d get my dick anywheres near his mouth and sharp teeth because I know exactly how his dick would fair if someone tried to impose that on me. Secondly I find it hard to believe anyone could still try and call himself a man after performing with another man in any capacity. Another aspect I have a problem with is how all these writers tend to make their characters seem like whiny individuals when they go into a rant telling their almost ex spouses that they broke a promise made in front of many guests at their wedding. I’m curious why it is that writers here haven’t figured out that the relationship died long before sex occurred. The relationship is gone when either partner does things knowingly that will cause a problem with their marriage or relationship. When you don’t show your partner you care by considering their feelings, well all I’m saying is maybe eventually some of these writers will start thinking a little more realistically instead of just using the same words that most writers here have used

One other thing to keep in mind when it comes to retribution, the law says you are responsible for your words and actions that if your words or actions result in a fight or riot you’re held responsible as if you were the one to throw the first punch. I know this to be true because it kept me from being prosecuted when I put my ex’s boyfriend in the hospital. Luckily I had witnesses as to what occurred. At some point it would be nice to have stories written a little more realistically, which includes in a rape scene don’t stick your dick near someone’s sharp teeth not unless you want your new nickname to be dickless

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An unwilling man would have bit off the cock the first moment it was forced into his mouth. End of story. They would need medical attention. Police your be involved they Would be arrested for numerous crimes, rape, being restrained and held captive, blackmail, etc.

moultonknobmoultonknob5 months ago

First he's a teacher, then an IT expert, he should make his mind up what he is. Why put up with a bitch like Ruby, the first time she tried to make him lick the cum from her finger he should have just dumped her, it would save all that fucking about. Basically just a pathetic load of bollocks.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

weak story no one would allow it to get that far before taking action

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How many occupations does this dude have? Teacher? IT tech? And how the fuck can a guy consider himself a "bull," or an "alpha," when he's trying to get the cuck to suck his dick? You're a faggot bro. The MC is a pussy ass wimp. I'd punch my wife in the face if she did that shit to me. (The shit before Randy first came home with her). Assuming they tried to tie me up, I'd shoot them in the face. Ain't about to rape me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was going good until the fall off the cliff ending. Randy's death was too quick but understandable in the context of the story. Should have arranged some feedback about how Ruby enjoyed her stay in the whorehouse. The complete lack of payback on Shelly (and other GNO friends) really makes the story half complete.

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

were's the payback on the gno gang

tgpomegatgpomegaabout 2 months ago

I’m not going to say that a man couldn’t be taken prisoner and trussed up the way he was in the beginning

But something all you writers seem to forget is this you had better knock out all my teeth before sticking your dick anywhere near my mouth because otherwise I guarantee you regardless of the consequences you get it close to my mouth I’m bitting it off

I find it difficult to believe that any assailant wouldn’t be smart enough to figure that out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You lost me with the first sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

already was a cuck, I am already out of da crap!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The problems started in the first couple of sentences, having a cock forcefully put in a reluctant mouth leaves the assailant extremely vulnerable, the human jaw can exert an obscene amount of clamping pressure on whatever is within its grip, a cock is just a tube filled with blood surrounded cartilage basically gristle. So it’s perhaps best practice to have a willing participant in the fellatio games.

inka2222inka222210 days ago

LOL amazing, half the whiners whine that first half of the story is too cucky, second set that the second is too BTB. The "average body temperature across the hospital" is therefore Just Right :)

Seriously people, lighten up. It's a fantasy story, the author needs to set it up to warrant the revenge.

Extra bonus stars for Olga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
534 Followers
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...