Different Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nestled in the corner laughing with 2 other guys and a woman, sat Greg gripping his margarita in earnest.

"Evening guys, how is everyone?" I asked extending my hand to the group.

"Mark! Glad you made it man. How the hell are you," Greg jumped up from the round booth. "Let me introduce you," he gestured to the table. "This is Cathy and Kevin from finance and this here is Frank. He is my partner in crime when we head out to greet and secure new customers. Guys, this is Mark. Basically, he is the one that showed me around the place when I got the internship and this here is his stunning wife, Alice."

Pleasantries were exchanged as we all shook hands or hugged. Alice and myself found a seat next to Greg and Frank just as the waitress came over to take our order. Both of us chose the famous house tall, frozen with salt.

"Not to be blunt, but damn Alice you are looking amazing tonight. I didn't know I was special enough to be graced with your lovely sight tonight," Greg teased.

"Well, you can thank Mark for that one. He decided to be a dick most of the day and I figured I'd repay the kindness," she smirked.

"You know how Mark is. Always thinking with his other head instead of the one upstairs," he chuckled as the whole group bust out in laughter at my expense.

"Well, as you can see, is there any doubt the rest of you wouldn't be thinking with the wrong head," I piped up to rebuttal.

"I'm a straight woman and I'm even wet looking at her," Cathy erupted in laughter.

Alice's face went about 3 shades of red to match her lipstick before she could contain the flushing in her face. The hand that had rested on my thigh had now started it's journey north towards the twitching rod in my pants. The sexual tension between us was only fueled by the stunning group before us. Cathy was pure unadulterated beauty as her long strawberry blond hair hung at her shoulders. Every breath or raising of her hand to drink only pronounced her large chest that strained against the spaghetti strap dress that seemed a size too small for her breast. More than once, I know Alice had caught my gaze as it lingered just a little too long. The bulge in my pants continued to grow and Alice had kept her hand as close as possible, yet not as close to touch it. A slight shifting on my part would only glance my phallus against her hand.

On several occasions, I caught a glimpse of Kevin, Frank and Greg allowing their eyes to not only wonder on Cathy's chest, but Alice too. Greg caught me looking at him on one of those occasions while he licked his lips and instead of being embarrassed, looking away, he simply smirked and nodded.

"Hey Mark, sorry I didn't tell you earlier at work that I was going to be gone at lunch. I actually took the rest of the day off," he steered the conversation back from the nonchalant innuendos and flirting. "Remember how I just bought that new house? Well, I had some repair guys coming today and finally got the last few touches fixed and now she is turn key baby."

"Congrats man, I know that was a huge thing for you. Glad you got it fixed and ready to move in," I said.

"Oh, I'm already moved in," he interjected.

Both Frank and I both turned to look Greg full on with a look of surprise. "When did you move in," I asked.

"Actually, right after they finished installing the new light fixtures and getting the water line replumbed. You should come check it out sometime.

"Shit dude, this is big. We should go see it now, that is as long as everyone here is good with it. Babe?" I asked.

"Actually, I believe Cathy and I are going to bounce for the night. We had more than enough laughs and drinks to hold us over for the night," Kevin chuckled.

Cathy's face turned a nice hue of red which gave the inclination that more was to come between the two coworkers that no one was supposed to know about.

"Hell, I'm game," Frank said. "That's all you've talked about for 3 weeks now."

"That would be nice Greg, thanks for the offer and we would love too," Alice spoke for the both of us.

*****

Situated on the corner of beechnut and cherry, sat an old Victorian red brick that had been recently renovated to modern standards. Greg had purchased it as turn key, but after keys were handed over and all the documents were signed, Greg walked into his new home with the living room saturated from a busted water line from the shower. It took 3 weeks for the previous owners to get the contractor out there to fix the busted pipe, ceiling and the massive chandelier. This house was his dream home and at work that is all he talked about. The door opened up to a massive staircase in solid mahogany and looked both old as the queen herself and new from the local lumber yard. The kitchen in the back was completely updated with new fixtures, appliances and a bar that I'm sure we would spend a many evening sitting around munching snacks and drinking beer while watching football. Alice was the first to express what we were all thinking.

"Damn Greg, this is beautiful. You got lucky on this one," she said.

"Oh, don't I know it," he replied. "Anyone want a beer?"

"Sure man," Frank said.

"Make that 2," I stated.

"So, what now? You going to get you a woman and settle down," I asked pulling out two of the stools for Alice and I.

"Actually, no," he doubled over in laughter. "I'm actually content with the single life for now. I'm having way too much fun as is to settle down."

"Doesn't it get lonely living alone," Alice asked letting her curiosity override her politeness.

"Sometimes, that's for sure, but with friends like you all, sexy women like you and Frank here, I'm pretty happy as is," he smirked.

"What about Frank," I chuckled. "Is he your wingman?"

"Actually, he's my friend and lover," he stated.

Both Alice and my jaw hit the floor. I would have never in a million years guessed Greg would have dropped this bombshell. I turned to Alice and to my surprise, she had a smirk on her face.

"So, you all are boyfriend/ boyfriend," she quizzed.

"Actually, he is more along the lines of friend with benefits," he answered.

"But, you're not gay. I caught you several times checking out my goods along with Cathy's," she blurted.

"Correct, I'm not gay. I swing both ways so to speak," he looked at me judging my expression.

"So, you're telling me, you're not gay, but you still like men," I asked.

"That is correct. I love all pleasures of the flesh whether that is from a woman or a man," he laughed.

The realization that I had discussed a sexual fantasy of Alice's to Greg suddenly struck me. Not only did he not judge me, but he even remarked that man or woman didn't matter. It all made sense. Turning back to him, I took in his deep and thoughtful gaze. His dark brown hair hung precariously as if he just got out of bed. His 5 o'clock shadow dotted his face, with a square jaw and round mysteriously hazel eyes. For the first time, I took in Greg like I would a woman. I noticed how his neck strained against the collar of his polo, how his chest strained the fabric containing it and how his pants clung to his legs.

"I don't mean to be brash," Alice said, "but do you all fuck or just stroke and suck?"

Both Frank and Greg laughed in unison at Alice's naïve question. "We do whatever we feel like at that point and time. Frank here is more gay than I am and he prefers a man over a woman, but won't rule them out." He continued, "I on the other hand am completely 50 50 when it comes to pleasure. So, to answer your questions, yes, yes and yes."

"Have you ever seen a man with another man," Frank spoke up.

Neither Alice nor I had ever seen that as most of our escapades on the internet or porn were either female, female and male threesomes or lesbians. We both shook our head no.

"Remember me telling you about the guy at work that his wife had wanted to watch him get his dick sucked by another guy," Greg said.

"Yeah, I remember you saying something about it," Frank replied.

"Well, here they are," Greg snickered.

Frank gasped at the realization who we were and I felt his eyes not only take in the pure sexiness of Alice, but I felt his eyes linger on me as well.

"Do you really want another guy to suck your husbands dick while you watch?" Frank directed his question to Alice.

"I've thought about it a lot yes, so I would say definitely," Alice piped up.

"You're the one with the reservation though, correct?" Frank made it sound more of a statement then a question.

"I guess you could say that. I just don't know if I would feel weird or anything. I mean, I'm not gay, no offense," I tried to sound as calm as possible.

"How long have we known each other Mark," Greg asked.

"Going on 5 years if I had to guess," I replied.

"Do you trust me"?" Greg smirked.

"Of course I do," I muttered knowing where this was heading.

"Alice, why don't you grab a seat over there," Greg motioned to the brand new lounge, "Mark have a seat next to her."

Like two teenagers at our first party, Alice and I made our way to the lounge and found a seat. Greg and Frank sat opposite of us on the matching love seat.

"Let me show you what it would look like and if at anytime you are uncomfortable, we will stop and go about our business like nothing happened," Greg said putting his hand on Franks thigh.

Alice's eyes were now the size of melons and my jaw twitched from trying to stay closed and not allowing it to hit the floor. Turning to Alice, she looked me straight in the eye and shook her head yes. I simply turned to Greg and Frank and nodded.

Leaning forward, Greg and Frank slowly embraced allowing Franks tongue to flow into Greg's mouth. The sensual kiss was erotic, but teasing as Greg slowly withdrew from the kiss, biting Franks lips upon release. Frank suddenly stood up and Greg's hands were instantly at his belt. Loosening the buckle, he slowly yanked the belt free and continued to undo the button of his pants. Franks bulge was beyond pronounced and Greg took the liberty to lick and grab at the throbbing cock nestled in his pants. Reaching in, he withdrew Franks cock exposing it to the cool air of the house. Alice, in her state of heightened horniness, continued to work her hand to my crotch. My cock had been throbbing and bouncing watching the show unfold before us.

Slipping a hand between her legs while she worked her fingers around my cock through my pants, I could feel her entrance completely saturated from her juices. As soon as my finger brushed her clit an audible moan escaped her lips. Both Frank and Greg heard and looked at us with a smirk. Greg proceeded to grab Franks bulging rod into his hand and started to lick the base of his cock all the way to his head in as much as a seductive manner as he could. I felt my erection bounce at the pleasure Frank must feel as Greg's slippery tongue grazed the top of Franks cut cock.

In all her glory, Alice spread her legs even further to allow not one, but two of my fingers to slide into her hole just as Greg took Frank completely into his throat to the hilt. Franks clean shaven cock disappeared and all that was left was his smooth balls hanging under Greg's chin. Wrapping his hand around them, Greg cupped Franks balls as he withdrew his cock from his mouth. Franks cock glistened in the light before Greg pounced once again and it disappeared into his mouth. With one hand cupping his nuts, he wrapped the other around Frank's shaft and picked up the speed of bobbing his head back in forth so he would be throating him.

The exciting display seemed to be too much for Alice and she pulled free of my fingers and got between my legs. Unzipping my fly, she reached in and grabbed hold of my throbbing erection. In one swift motion, she swallowed me whole with a slurp as it disappeared in her mouth. Throwing my head back, I relaxed and enjoyed her mouth and lips pleasing me in the best way possible. The sudden pop of my cock coming out of her mouth snapped me back to reality as I watched her get up from between my legs and sit cross-legged next to me. Turning my attention back to Greg and Frank, I see that both of them are now looking at me as a 5 course meal.

"You ready," Greg asked.

All I could do at this point was shake my head yes as the cool air brushing my cock made it pulse in anticipation.

Squatting down between my legs, I felt Greg's hands grip my legs and push them further apart, exposing me like I had never been before in front of another man. His hands were strong and rigid, but still smooth. He inched them further up my thigh before his thumbs brushed my balls. Using his left hand, he cradled my balls while his right hand gently grasped my now aching cock. His hands were bigger than I anticipated and they definitely didn't feel like a woman. My erection sprang once again at the thought and pulsed under his gentle grip. Lowering his head, the tip of my cock glided past his parted lips and I felt his tongue licking the underside of my head. The pleasure was insurmountable and I bucked my hips as the sensation coursed through my body. Looking over, I caught a glimpse of Alice with her legs spread, pumping two fingers into her pussy.

Standing behind Greg stood Frank slightly stroking his raging erection at the sight before him. Not sure what overcame me, but I motioned for him to go to Alice and in delight, she swung her legs over the lounge and positioned herself upright. Frank slowly made his way to her and all I could see is his cock bouncing with every step. Greg on the other hand, had stopped his teasing and slowly lowered his head onto my cock. I felt his glassy tongue slip over my cock as his face buried into the base. His scruffy face felt pleasurable against my skin and I let out soft moan. Withdrawing his mouth from my cock, his hand gripped my rod even harder and he pumped me with finesse. Alternating between strokes and sucking, my cock would disappear in his mouth and reappear only to disappear once again. The slurping from beside me increased and glancing over, I caught Alice working Franks cock like she has done me 1000 times before. She knew how to suck a cock and from the expression across Franks face, I doubt he could last much longer. The visual of Alice working his cock and the sensation of Greg's mouth on mine, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

The guttural moan escaping Frank's mouth signaled he had filled Alice's mouth full of his load. His orgasm rippled through his body and his legs shook as spurt after spurt of his cum no doubt had hit the back of her throat. Pulling his cock out of her mouth a single drop of cum leaked out of his head and landed on her thigh. She wiped it off her leg with one finger and stuck it back in her mouth. The sight was too much and Greg's ferociously stroking of my cock sent me over the edge. I grunted and bucked as the rope of cum that came streaming out of the tip of my dick hit the back of Greg's throat. My erection throbbed and pulsed in Greg's hand as I unloaded every last drop into his mouth.

"Was that so bad?" Greg asked as he wiped my semen off the corners of his mouth.

"That was amazing to be honest and it felt damn good," I gasped.

"Are you kidding? That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen babe," Alice cheered.

"You're wife sure does know how to suck a cock," Frank admitted. "No offense Greg, but she sucks better than you."

"Is that right?" he beamed up at Frank. "Now if we could teach our boy here how to suck cock, we might be going somewhere with this."

Both Greg and Frank started laughing, but the look on Alice's face said something different.

"What is it babe," I asked. "Is everything okay."

"Would you suck Greg off," she replied.

Greg's eyes popped out of his head at her question and Frank simply chuckled at the prospect of watching a straight man suck Greg off.

"I mean, you and Frank here have gotten off and my jaw hurts or I'd do it. Not to mention, I think seeing you suck off another guy would be hotter than watching another guy suck you," she stammered. "I know your fantasy and all, but I only want you in that hole, but I'm totally on board watching you suck him off."

"What fantasy," Greg raised an eyebrow.

"I kind of want her to be fucked and me suck off the guy after he comes in her," I blurted out as the blood rushed to my face.

"That's perfectly normal man and you don't have to do anything. Hell, I just wanted to suck your cock," Greg consoled.

"But, would you be okay if I did?" I questioned.

"Of course, I'm never going to turn down a blowjob," Greg chuckled.

"You sure you want to see this babe," I asked Alice.

"More than you'll ever know," she confided.

Turning back around, Greg stood up from between my legs and undid the clasp to his belt. Reaching up I undid the button on his pants and unzipped them. Pulling his pants down, I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. The tuff of hair at my eyeline was neatly groomed and trimmed. Inching his pants even further his monstrous cock sprang free from the confines. Greg sported a full-on horse cock and it jerked and bobbed in front of me. Startled, I wrapped my hand around it to hold it still. His cock was by far the largest I had ever seen and I was about to please him like I had never pleased a man before. Closing my eyes, I brought my mouth to his erection. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab hold of mine.

"Babe, for your first time, I believe you might need some help with this," Alice said kneeling beside me.

12