All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 05'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 2)
johnbajwoodjohnbajwoodabout 14 years ago
what about Hinkley

the only thing I missed or you did not explain was why Hinkley did what she did? A minor point but none the less a cracking tale.thanks....John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh the Irony of those who think this is a GREAT story

Ironic isnt it?

Usually those who defending the author's works against any reasonable criticism do so becuase they think the critics are either

1) TORCH the bitch or

2) dont like the story the author wrote.

in this case every single readers/ author who thinks this is a GREAT story never say...

" hey winter foxx I like way the Wife an assistant District Attorney tied up the the innocent husband then tortured him THEN cut off one his testicles and the husband never told anyone about it..."

LOL....

the readers who think this is a great story never say in theirr feedabck...

"Hey winterfoxx I love how the ADA siezed an innocent man's funds for her own perosnal wealth... and without any justification..."

LOL...

geee why is that?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Wife admits she left her husband to bleed to death but wants to be "friends?"

yeah sounds realistic to me ...

the real question is why didnt he spit in her face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

A real page turner!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
And Again

I just reread this story, it's as good the second time around as it was the first.

I'm glad you had Jake begin to forgive her. I would hate to see Jake end up a bitter, nasty curmudgeon that sees no beauty anywhere because he hangs onto his pain and allows it to define the rest of his life.

Are you going to write any more?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
The author is either well read or has done a lot of research on this story

All of the facts and information that the author has put into this story can only come from a lot to research or the author is very well read.

A very interesting story that keep the reader on the edge all of the time.

This is the second time I've read this story and both times I've been amazed as how the story brings you into it.

Well done and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Present Tense

Using present tense in a story is good only for two things:

- providing director's notes in a script for a play or movie

- as a voice over narrative for a movie

Otherwise in a story, novel, it is irritating to the reader, it is also difficult to follow and just plain bad writing.

eliocecheteliocechetalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Great, great, great story. Thank'you winterfoxx. I really hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SMH

It was a good read until the end...

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Amazing technical writing talent!

The problem with the premise, and numerous plot holes have been documented well by others. The problems are obvious. Yet, I applaud the author for his first attempt and technical writing skills.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Just starting the story and disappointed already.

You can't keep your characters straight (Heide sub for Susie); you use too much Brit formality inappropriately. I second the criticism of use of present tense. Extremely annoying. I give you credit for the hubby having some use of the brain in his head as the story develops. "Ohgod" is two words and is over used.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Now getting into it

Thought male was allowed to be intelligent, but author creates a semi-doofus; as so many LW authors do. Why did the guy not do what real people would do and get hold of a bunch of people about what's happening; especially with his supposed position and the people he must know. No call to his secretary to check? WTF? I'm getting more than annoyed.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
So all the characters have to be liers?

As already mentioned, time with Heidi and Jenine had to be product of author's perverted mind. No good lawyer defending himself would allow such crap to occur, and it blows the quality of the story to hell. Also tired of left out works and run ons. And, for someone who has low alcohol tolerance, he sure guzzles the beer every chance he gets. Maybe just the author's alter-ego.

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
2nd reading

Still one of the best on the site.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Outstanding

After reading this entire story a second time, I have two comments: <br> <br> 1) You should be proud this story was so powerful over 100 readers were moved to comment. Good comments or bad, it shows you can get your readers emotionally involved. That is a tribute. <br> <br> 2) Most of the negative comments boil down to the reader would have taken the plot in a different directions. That is not a negative. For the few nasty comments, ignore them for what they are. <br> <br> It's been a half year now. When can we expect another of your fine stories?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Navigator are you really this fucking stupid?

you wrote: ......" Most of the negative comments boil down to the reader would have taken the plot in a different directions...."

No stupid..... pay attention

The negative reaction are from the readers smart enough to tell the difference between SHIT and Shinola.

This story is CRAP. The author wrote an impossible tail. Period.

As someone else said the wife ... an experienced PROSECUTER ... intentionally and KNOWINGLY engaged in CRIMINAL scheme where she assisted in the sexual torture and mutilation of her husband...

then she engages in massive scheme to get her Husband fired and does so even AFTER knowing that he was innocent

and when she is finally trapped and caught .... nothing happensto her. She gets away with it almost scott free.

In Fact the court orders the wife and husband into counseling ??!?!?

are you out of your fucking mind?

this woman is mentally ILL... violent and tortures innocent peoeple. She is a sociopath

counselling????

and readers think this is a GOOD story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just a Little Advice

Let a revenge (at least in stories) be tooth for tooth, eye for eye... How does Mr Schmidt continue having two nuts when Jake almost lost one?

Also Please NEVER write stories in present tense. They suck...

Too much melodrama for a foregone conclusion and with little in terms of a payback to both the perpetrators of the crime....

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
Second read....still WOW!

WF,

This is a great story and great writing.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I AGREE!!

Still one of the best on the site!! It was realistic and captivating. It also seemed like a very well described plot of a very real situation. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Please write more,you have real talent, a little unbalanced on the revenge side, not enough, LOL, after what Jake had been thru, plus no apology from his mom, or his friend, Susie's lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

Excellent story, hope you write more. Enjoyed your style, character developement, and story. Need more quality work like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Wow. Super story. I loved it and hope you write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Hooked on the first page and disappointed when it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re-read

I have read this story twice and enjoyed it much more the first time as the story interest exceeded the faults. That being said, I do wish you would post more often as your story was well worth reading. Thanks.

seby200seby200over 13 years ago
thank you

That was a wonderful read, If you every want to write a sequel I would read it like it was the last harry potter

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Best story on Literotica

Just reread this brilliant short story while waiting for my delayed flight on thanksgiving eve. I almost missed my flight I was so engrossed in this masterpiece. Oh what joy! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Demantoid-- you are a Moron... this story is vile

get your head out of your ass. The Wife.. a district attorney-- sexually tortured then mutilated her INNOCENT husband then left him to die ( her own words).

and she got away with it.

whyknow47Bwhyknow47Bover 13 years ago
Don't stop now.

I see that you haven't added anything since this story. Don't stop now. There must be another in you. This was terrific. Again... don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Strange Change of Tenses

This is so strange going from telling a story to directing a script.

"On our way back to the LBJ to pick up her car, we stopped first at a Starbucks and then somehow I agreed to drive up here to this rise. Now I'm looking over at Susie as she contently looks out the front windshield.

"I've always loved the view of the campus from up here," Susie finally says."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I almost hope for the day when they could reconcile....

but then I'm a hopeless romantic.

On the other hand I would posit that someone with a LOT of discretionary funds could have someone killed - or at least severely maimed, confined to a wheelchair for life. OK, a romantic with a mean streak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in the next chapter

she does it all over again to the next guy that 'makes her feel special.'

Court ordered counseling after a lengthy jail term would be appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Burn

Though I like this kind of ending, just looking for one where the one cheated on goes off the deep end, and he/she's really smart and manages to just destroy the world of whoever cheated on them

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
2nd reading

Still one of the very best. 5 stars is not enough

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Harry

Heard you 3 times already. So please fuck off. Author, thank you, tough but enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Aways About the Emotion

Once again a female uses her anger and emotions to then show her true colors. Get even. Get back. Hide sneak cheat and just a plain fool. Just goes to show you how dumb even an attorney can be. I would have used her own profession to get back at her. Would not even talk to the bitch. Too nice and ending

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerabout 13 years ago
Three major points

I know I am a late commenter but I couldn't help myself.

First Point: You wrote a marvellous story.

Second Point: I don't like stories with mixed tenses, especially the present tense.

Third Point: Make a short story out of it because after that Friday I would have divorced that bitch in a heartbeat without any regret. Rot her in hell.

Sorry

Frank

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Five stars

Unfortunately

a) You can't seem to use quotation marks properly, which makes following conversations difficult

b) I believe you mixed up a few names. Was Bill the name of both the construction worker AND the attorney?

c) you aren't writing any more. I'll only favorite writers who keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a bunch of losers - jiminab, demantoid [shoe-no-balls alter ego?]

It would appear that demantoid is a replica of that fucked up wimp shoe-phil idoit whose IQ is basically non-existent. However, both of these two fags mentioned obviously are mentally challenged which may provide a minor consideration as to their lack of intelligence. However, that case can't be made for the jack-off called, "jiminab" - dude you have made a mistake crawling out from underneath the sewage plant you escaped from. Take a suggestion and crawl back silently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Than 5 Stars

Sometimes I wsih there was a way to give more than 5 stars on some of these stories... and this is certainly one of those!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Please write more stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simply marvellous!

This story had me hooked for two hours! One of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All 5's

In my estimation, the best Loving Wives story I have read in Literotica. You MUST write again. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow !!! i was hooked for the last 2 hrs... u r top class.

write more stories ...

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 12 years ago
The best

The best story that I have read on here to date.

AljonAljonover 12 years ago
Best by far.

Certainly the best story on here for years. You must write more!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

Susie you make Susie into an evil perverted witch. I didn't rate or comment on the other chapters because it is not good to rate chapters until you know if you like the story. Too often I would give early chapters high ratings only to see the story turn to shit. However, that is not the case with this story so my giving this chapter the highest rating if fully justified because the story is outstanding.

MacdaKnightMacdaKnightover 12 years ago

Full 5's. Awesome read. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU

this is not literotica, this is great reading. Thank you

for the excitement and enjoyment,that held me spell bound

until the last printed word.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch 'em saxs

One of the best - if not THE best story i've read in Literotica. Excellent plot, dense, lots of fast action. Please write more stories of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck the pedo master

whose brain got pickled on jizz overdose

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so dumb

when she heard drinks were on the house she went and got a ladder

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so dumb

when she heard drinks were on the house she went and got a ladder

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it a three star, it to hard to believe

I agree that it was well writen and it was creative. But after everything that happened to him why be civil. Susie was just another fucked up slut. She put you in the hospital and by her onw admission she would have dumped you on the side of the road and let you die. So, do you press charges and put her away, do you fuck over the company that you gave your life to that was about to fire you. Do you press charges agaist your enemy. Not you just pussy up and move. Your paying a PI thousands of dollar to fuck up his career, when you could spend hudreds to have him fucked up. If is that hard, you win some and you lose some, but in the end it's how you played the game. He was a pussy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER THE GAMUT CAUSED BY HER,

SHE WANTS A TIME OUT AND A DO OVER AND ESPECIALLY FORGIVENESS. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

For me this story got drug out way to far so much so that it was hard to follow, I simply did not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yah saracuck it's hard to follow for you

simple as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

he went and got a ladder to get a ladder

AMart911AMart911over 12 years ago
Almost five stars

Sorry to say it, great story- until the fifth chapter. The first four were almost riveting they were so good. Great pacing, great characters, nice supporting cast (especially like Bud). I just think it was one chapter too much. Great work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Two weakest points (maybe 3)

Two parts of the story remind me of the (unemphasized) weaknesses of the OJ defense which contended that the LAPD framed OJ (probably on the spur of the moment while processing a double murder!). The first (and less egregious) Winterfoxx weakness was the Schmidtster getting back to Big D and dragging Susie/Suzie into his set-up that quickly -zero to BJ in three minutes or less (unless he had figured out all her emotional baggage that neither her hubby or former BF had figured out!). The second, and weakest of all IMHO (there were more than two, I'm just going after these two) was the situation with Heidi's brother. Gigantic 'deus ex machina' - everything depends on Heidi leaving abruptly and luckily, her brother relapses at just the right time. Yes, Schmidt might have set up the relapse or just alerted Houston law-enforcement about an existing problem, but this degree of Machiavellian effort is not mentioned. Hell, I'm going to extend my list to include Schmidt's motivation...if he hated Susie that much since law school, he could have, more easily and earlier, arranged for a Black Muslim motorcycle gang to abduct her, impose a week-long gangbang and tattoo party, then parachute her (nude) into the Cotton Bowl at half-time. (apologies to BlMus, just for shock value, not inherent racism/religious intolerance.)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Oops

I left off (pregnant and nude, with UofOK facial tattoos). Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Assault

The last part did not live up to the rest. Imagine if the roles had been reversed - a man had tied his wife up, screwed her worst enemy, and then beat her until she almost lost an ovary. Counseling? Talk of reconciliation? He'd be in jail and NO ONE would be discussing anything other than how to give him even more jail time. No counselor would have handled the couple like this one did. What about her assault? She beat and maimed him.

That is what is unbelievable and unfortunate about this otherwise great story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Far too much to forgive or even tolerate her presence

Here is a woman who joined with his worst enemy to destroy his career and marriage, to physically and emotionally assault him resulting in permanent damage, and to financially ruin him by canceling credit cards, removing funds, and barring him from access to his home.

How could you sit in a car with this woman and talk with her? The idea of being forced into counseling is absurd. If a judge was presented with the scope of her actions they would never insist on counseling. She would be lucky not to be arrested. He could simply say he was concerned about his personal welfare in her presence and that would be the end of it.

Her past is very sad and all but that doesn't excuse her passing on the abuse. She is a dangerous person.

The story is well written but the premise is unbelievable. Unless he actually likes having his balls almost ripped off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Missing the obvious

Only one comment noted the final sentence and posed a question - "I respond as I move the gear selector to "Drive" and take my foot off the brake."

It is the perfect juxtaposed ending - a romantic overview and the actual need for digging two graves. Nowhere in the story are two graves dug previously. The marriage only would require one "grave" and there clearly aren't two graves of both their love, regret, etc. No, it is Jake's switch from truth to revenge while Susie comes from revenge to truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gotta agree with Harry

The issue isn't whether not the reconciliation as good or bad or believable or not believable.The issue is that the wife who was an office of the court.. as a district Atty. against 100% innocent person.

1) a criminal conspiracy to steal money ...

2 Engage in a libelous and slanderous actions

3) Engage in a conspiracy to commit false witness (perjury )

4) physically TORTURE and maim some who is 100% innocent .

While on a personal level in a shocking that this innocent party was her husband that's not really relevant to the point.

When the wife found out that what she had done was wrong ...even if one does accep t the claim she had been misled -she did NOTHING to fix this and as a district Atty she was required to do so.

yet nothing happens to her.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Your writing style is superb but you ruined the story by making it inconsistent.

The wife in this story has no redeeming qualitites whatsoever. She is downright evil. One can only question how he can be married to someone who obviously hates him with a vengeance. It was beyond painful to have to read time and again how he tries to persuade her that he is innocent while she puts her finger in her ears and sings 'lalalalalala'. Sorry but that was so out of line it's unspeakable. Even now i cringe thinking about it. Thats like the Jews begging Hitler to not be angry with them because they didn't do anything bad. Like the Indians apologizing to the white men because they settled on their land. It just doesn't make any sense.

So yeah bottom line: Your writing style was good but the ways your characters dealt with each other was completely out of sync. But that problem have many Authors: They make their antagonists so evil that suddenly there really is no way back but instead of going the logical way and letting slip the dogs of war they pussy around trying to somehow get to the ending they envisioned, wether it makes sense or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I turn back toward the front of the car and turn the key in the ignition...

"Friends? Susie, 'friends' don't do what we've done to each other.

"Tonight I've learned about your life, your past. I know it was beyond your power, all that happened, all that you saw." I brushed a bit of hair from her face. She looked at me with searching eyes.

I took a deep breath. "But that doesn't change what happened to us, what you did to me." She barely flinched at the memory.

"I know now you are a flawed, broken woman. It wasn't your fault, but that's what it is. I believe you are destined to go through life unloving and unloved. For me, friends? I'm sorry."

Her tears now slid down her face and the sobs were a little louder. "I'm sorry I met you, I'm sorry I know you, and I'm sorry, so sorry, I ever loved you.

"Someday you'll meet someone that will make you feel special again," I respond as I move the gear selector to "Drive" and take my foot off the brake.

"But I don't think so."

I took her back to her car. She was dead three weeks later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hell No!

Not reconcile, not friends, not even civil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's a story!!!

The public at large don't get the idea of a story, hey people it's a story! The hero is likeable the villian dispicable and it's wrote in a very readable fashion. I liked it and guess what I'm not a lawyer or a jailhouse attorney. The comments on how the story should go should be left up to the author unless you want to rewrite edit and submit your own take with the author's given approval of course. It wraps up nicely, a little hurried in the end but a good read . Thanks for the series 4**** would have been 5 except the hurried ending

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

The twist at the end was unexpected, with her suddenly turning out to be a cock hungry slut. I imagine he could forgive her of what she did, but he would have to know that he could never be the man she needs sexually and therefore they could not be together. I would have loved for him to ask her if she thought they could go back to being married knowing that he could not be the bad boy. I think even she would have to admit that. Even though she expresses sorrow and asks for forgiveness, and even for the marriage to be restored, what i dont hear is her telling him she loved him. That is a big ommission. That is the one unresolved question for me. Does she love him? Does she think she can be satisfied by him? However, this story was the most exciting thing I have read on this site. my eyes were constantly wide, breathing excited, and I stayed up all night to finish it. I will be hurting in the morning! But it was worth it. An excellently crafted story with excellent command of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rage, rage, rage against Susie!

Man did this one cause me to rage. Walls were brutalized.

That said, one thing that struck me is people's perceptions of 'good guy' and 'bad guy' and how the wife in this story was actually just looking for a bastard to get off with, but couldn't admit it.

This is a scenario I find extremely frustrating. Every woman I've ever met immediately groups me in the 'good guy' catagory. But that's just a mask I learned to wear early on in life to hide the fact that I'm a psociopath who's never felt guilt in his life and who's actions are primarely governed on risk/reward calculations. By the time the mask starts to fall they've already got the image of 'good guy' and don't seem to be able to see the truth in front of them. Reminds me a good deal of Susie and her continued denial of the truth in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Susie =

WHORE, SLUT, CUNT, BITCH, SKANK, CUM DUMP, LOW LIFE, TWAT, HOE, CHEATER, LIAR, .... and on and on and on on ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gripping story

But as others have clearly stated the actions of Susie were unforgivable. I can't believe the amount of anger a fictional character created within me. I've never even remotely felt that much hate towards anyone real!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Great story series

Read it many times. Shows what an author can do with the cheating wife genre. Really, the cheating was just the jumping off point. It was a mystery, a legal drama, a psychological thriller, and a story of redemtion. It pulled me in and elicited all sorts of emotions. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

best story ive read on this story this year.

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
Stupid Bitch!!!

I know others have posted how this story created an emotional response within them and I find that I have to agree that it does just make you want to smash something, how stupid can one person be? It just goes to prove that we all wear masks and unless we communicate with those we love it is very easy to f**k it all up very quickly.

Great writing, story and ending 5*!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
boring.

Too long, too boring. She got away too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

Some typo's { Brad for Bill} All in all nicely done.

You should continue with your writting, You have great promise, keep it up.

ED

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
Only commenter got the point.

Before I leave the world of comments, And go back to my cave.

As he started the engine, put the shifter into drive, took his foot off the brake,,,,,,

Question,,,,,,,,,

How far was he from the cliff?.

Did he turn left?.

Did he turn right?.

Or did he ?????????.

Only Jake will know if he dug his own GRAVE!.

ED

BrettarnBrettarnover 11 years ago
Excellent piece of work

Despite all the sad comments by Anonymous (sue it is just one sad person) - this is a well constructed and presented story. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked everything but the end

Great story just hated that once we saw her frailties and he saw them that his love did not show through. I can not believe that had he loved her, really loved her, that he would not have continued counseling with her and tried to help the woman he loved and himself. I THINK THE STORY ENDED TO SOON. From the background you laid he would not have walked away after that session.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
And.........

I have now read this series twice, and section 5 three times.

Where is the closure? Where is the conclusion?

Feel like it is has been left hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too good to stop at one story

This is a very very good story. What's next?

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Bad ending

This series is one of the best on this site!

The ending sucks. A much more devastating response was in order towards the perp in this story. Forgiveness is the highest form of love. Where was the love in this story? Evidently it was at the end of a penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn you...

This was one of the best stories on this site and I wish I had never read it. This story has haunted me since the first time I read it because he gets no closure what so ever. I realize the "dig two graves" point was that you never really do, but dammit, I wish I could find someone who wrote an alternate ending that would have him raining fire and pain down on everyone. There is only one other story on this site that filled me with such vitriolic hatred. Damn you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No more?

This was a great story. I'd like to see more of it, but if you don't continue this story line, how about another story? Well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So, the slut bitch really gets off easy.

Best would be an ending where, in the dark of night, an unknown assailant breaks into her home and cuts her throat, leaving the worthless piece of shit to slowly bleed to death while the unknown assailant laughs while drinking a cold beer.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

this last part really sucks - who gives a shit about her daddy and all the other crap.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
Weak

They nearly killed him and they walk away unscathed. Sad. And what the fuck is it with counseling in these stories? It's such a weak device that it's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Winner?

The Jake character in this story may be The Biggest Wimp in any story on this site. Maybe he can blame it on his damaged nuts.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
i hvae to agree with the last statement

Anon was right, this was a rather wimpish story

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

As she leaves the car he drives away. In his rear view mirror he sees her struggle as she is being forced into a nondescript older dirty white van.

He smiles as the van passes him. In the van's window he can see her surprise as he smiles as she looks at him. Tears run down her face.

Yea bitch, see how you like South American whore houses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You forgot

To tidy up mom and Hinckley.

Dad really really needs to make mom take a big dose of crow. And Hinckley was as much guilty as Schmidt so are we to take it that she got the same wonderful treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This tale was good up to the last chapter!

It then turned into a wimpish tale. No real killer instinct by the husband. So, Schmidt gets canned. So what, So she gets fired. So what. Any REAL retribution for what was done to him. NOPE. As I said in the comment title, good up to the last chapter. Last chapter a definite "1."

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Sad Tale

A sad tale of a woman with physiological childhood problems.

The husband to me was of a wimp.

I was hoping that his wife should have had an assault charge against her.

As for the last chapter she have got decadent with and sucked his cock to completion.

It was the least she could do !

I would have liked them to reconcile and work out their problems.

I think at this stage in her life she would her given her self completely to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one!

Sorry that Schmidt got off so easily. But this is once again a story of a married couple that forgot the most important tenant of marriage - talk to each other. When you don't the shit hits the fan as it did in this and other stories on Lit. This was a good story. Sorry that Winterfoxx didn't write anymore.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Really!!!

There was no ending. Is that is it that all there is. After reading all this shit I am shocked.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
How was he a wimp here -

He never accepted the anbuse -

He fought back and proved he was not the cheater -

He divorced her when it all came out -

He went and made a new good life for himself -

He destroyed Schmidt's life -

He got her to admit it all - and not take her back -

How did he wimp out? He did not murder them and spend his life in jisl oh yeah what a wimp - Texas still executes folks BTW.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
meh

For all the shit wifey caused she got off way to fucking lightly. After all the shit she put her husband through he should of pressed charges for the assault/sexual assault and nailed both her and the scumbag at the same time instead of spending his own money just to fuck up scumbags life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jounar =/= reading comprehension

So, no logic and no reading comprehension either? You sure you shouldn't be reading cereal boxes instead of actual stories?

Clearly explained in the story why the lead character made his choices, either you skimmed the story or are stupid. Which is it?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
You've got to be kidding, right?...

... You billed this as a story about adultery and revenge. Well, there was certainly some hardcore adultery but very little revenge, especially concerning Susie. I guess your character, Jake, believed all the psycho-babble about her childhood.

1 star, only because you can't give a 0 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous