All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 05'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not kidding cucky

"The beaten cuckold craves revenge" and lonewolf (gayer nickname than irondragon?) has been beaten like he stole something. Truth is, he didn't steal anything, someone stole from him!

Now, bereft of balls and manhood, the lone wolf sets out alone on his cuckold journey, only the fires of infantile revenge fantasies to warm his well-cored cornhole.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Questions

@ Anon Who is you?

1. Are You a bull and you like that cuckold husbands of the hot wives licks your cock?

2. Are You a cuck and you like eating creampie and to lick the cock of the bull?

So you are angry to the divorced ex-husbands, becaause they do not want to be part of cuckold lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Answers

1. My name is Duna and I shit myself daily. After filling my Pampers, I take the bus to Tirana and pay 200 Leke to see men touch themselves.

2. After crapping myself a second time, I take the bus back home to my village where I ambush a billy goat and hump it mercilessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was a great story but,

You let us down, sorry......1

Revenge? Was there any real revenge, naw, get some balls dudie chuckie....

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beaten cuckolds like bill crave revenge

I don't hammer these beaten cucks as hard as some other anons because they deserve pity, not contempt. Guys like bill get cucked and lack the fortitude to deal with it and spend the rest of their lives reliving the cucking through stories here hoping the revenge in a story will assuage their insecure and pathetic real life.

Cheap therapy for beaten cuckolds.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Who are you?

@ Anon Beaten cuckolds DO NOT EAT CREAMPIE! However Who are you?

1 Are you enviouse to the beaten cuckolds, because you eat creampies and they do not eat creampies?

2. Are you a Bull who like the cuckold husbands of the hot wives lick your cock and the beaten cuckold will not lick your cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who am I?

Just call me Detective Duna, I'm investigating the case of the "Humped Billy Goat" and have a suspect lined up. I found some crapped in Albanian underwear right next to a pile of gay male porn magazines so the perpetrator of this heinous billy goat humping could only be....

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Morever the injuring idea was stealing from me!

@ Stupid Anon The beatiality injuring idea origins from me, when some injuring Anon tried me to offend last year Spring.

You have so low IQ that you should have stolen the injuring idea from me as well..................

I have two excellent new injuring formula types now and both are better than the beastiality.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Detective Duna has been removed from the case pending investigation

Recent evidence has brought to light certain... activities which prevent Detective Duna from continuing his investigation. Several shepherds have come forward and made statements implicating the detective in a series of billy goat assaults in nearby villages. Detective Duna is hereby suspended from the Albanian police until the internal investigation is complete.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Injuring learning college study from me

@Injuring Anon If you call me detective Duna, I am near to you.

You are either a crerampieeating willing cuckold or a Bull who like your cock licked by willing creampieeating cuckolds. You are angry with divorced husbands, because neither they eat creampies nor they will not lick your cock.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Former Detective Duna has been removed from the police force

Interpol has been alerted and Albanian borders are being monitored for serial goathumper Duna, now a fugitive wanted in connection to a string of sexual assaults on billy goats, poodles, and one unfortunate canary.

The canary has provided a statement mimicking what Duna said during the unfortunate assault; "Morever" "beatiality" "crerampieeating" and his other gibberish is currently being deciphered by our crack team of investigators.

Please report any sightings of Duna to local authorities and for the love of god please lock up any billy goats, poodles, or canaries until this menace is apprehended and brought to justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story

I loved it. I wish the author would write more. That said, the recent comments have to be some of the strangest stuff EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty fun read

Though there could be no reconciliation, no being friends. She did the worst thing a woman can do to a man, she fucked another in front of him, over his face actually and then tried to make him eat it out of her. And when he didn't? She literally ripped his nuts off and hoped he would die.

No, I would do to her what I was doing to the man. I would make sure she never had a job, ever again. And every man she got together with and was serious? He would be told a story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Settle down children!

Anonynony, please stop poking that stick into Duna's cage. It's annoying enough those ramblings splattered all over this Site, without your deliberate encouragement of the insanity!

If you children keep on vandalizing the efforts of the Author's who gift us with their imagineerings, you will all be reduced back to scribbling graffiti on the walls of your fifth grade classrooms.

Sigh......All you perpetual adolescents should at least try and pretend you are capable of growing up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SERIOUSLY?????

That's it??!! The ex tuna doesn't go to jail? Shit!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a crap - no happy end

she put him through hell and...... nothing

I'm usualy not the "burn the witch"-kind a guy

but in this story I don't see otherwise

good story - crapy ending

3 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You know, the fact that the husband doesn't fire back at his bitch of a wife with both barrels doesn't necessarily make him a wimp. I think this story and Susan's experience is a perfect example why revenge can sometimes be very expensive. I fully understand that some people would much rather move on and accept, even if they'll never be able to forgive.

Having said that, I really enjoyed this story and wish you would write something more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It took a long time

to figure out his wife was a mental case! Thank God she is his Ex-wife!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
only question

why are they in jail?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What happened to Heidi?

How was Heidi involved? What happened to her? Were they able to find her? It seems like part of the story was left out. Heidi was a major player in all this and you just left her out of the story. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not enough punishment

Considering that they *put him in the hospital* both Susie and and Schit [sic] should have been arrested and prosecuted for assault. Maybe Hinkley too, as an accessory. The divorce was inevitable,

searching0240searching0240about 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Both she and Schmidt should have been arrested for battery and unlawful restraint. If they didn't get jail time, they would have at least lost their law licenses.

This is not about her cuckolding him. This is about her savagery, brutality, and lack or remorse. Her only remorse awas about "making a mistake". There is no excuse for what she did to him. And nobody that loved him, would have been capable of doing what she did.

I'm not a christian. And I haven't seen any indication that forgiveness is beneficial. I'm in my 50's. I was born during Americas apartheid era. I haven't seen any indication that forgiveness has made Americans less predatory. The only thing that predators respect/fear is pain. There is no doubt in my mind that every white southerner should have been put to death at the end of the civil war. America definitely, and perhaps the world would have been a better place, if the predators had been exterminated.

He should have crushed them both. And then he could continue with his water torture of Schmidt.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whoa!

This was magnificent!

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
A very good story

Well done, a mostly well written tale with a plausible plot, good characterisation & some interesting twists. Not saying I enjoyed all chapters or even agreed with some of your sub plots, but compared to many authors here you were brilliant.

It's interesting reading the comments left & I guess you can feel proud that you've managed to fill the spectrum from hate & rage through to outright praise, it shows how your story has touched a large audience. I often wonder at the vicious venom that spews from some of these people & am left with a feeling of despair that they just can't seem to accept that 99% of these tales are fictional & not indicative of the author' lifestyle ( well I guess not), but no they need their 5 minutes of fame by writing such telling lines as :- " You're just a wimp etc " . Good work. 5*****

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Reconciliation?

He should have mentioned that if she hadn't gone back to Schmidt that there MIGHT have been a reconciliation.

It was her continuing with Schmidt as their case crumbled that made it impossible to stay with her.

As for her "refusing" a share of his settlement, given that he only had the settlement because of her lover's plot, I think he would have a good case to deny her any part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree

I wish he had mentioned to her before that they could have worked past it,but she was simply plain old cheating with no excuse with his worse enemy after that.Thanks for not making a true wimp cuckold out of him though I thought it might be going there.

They are better in fetish,bdsm, transexual etc.Not in a serious story.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
You are a very good writer.

I was pulled deeply into the story from the very first paragraph. I found myself feeling his ups and downs. I did, however, on numerous occasions throughout my reading, wonder how in the world he couldn't have noticed that he was married to a seriously scary psychotic bitch. I mean, that kind of behavior has to surface some time during several years of being married.

The fact that I keep reading about court mandated counseling has me wondering if a judge can really do that as part of the divorce decree. Doesn't seem reasonable to me and I'm quite sure that I wouldn't go. I have never seen completely positive results of counseling, drug or other wise. What I have seen is psychologists that try to lead their patients around to a certain outcome, not to fix what might be a problem but to shape the patient into their parameters. It's never the patients fault, it's always family, friends or work. I call bullshit on court mandated counseling.

Living in Texas myself, I did find it funny that she had to give up her job in Dallas as ADA because of her complicity in a felony, but she was able to get a job in the state Attorney General's office. And she didn't get disbarred. Only in Austin could she get away with anything like that. I did appreciate the fact that you didn't make him wimp out and take her back. I guess if the gig at AG's office doesn't work out she can always find work on 6th street.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Just remembered

He asked her to stay in his apartment overnight to save her a trip back to Dallas. First of all it's not that far to Dallas from Austin and secondly, is he out of his ever loving mind. I wouldn't go to sleep if I knew she was still in town, let alone in the same apartment. Does he like being in the hospital (or the morgue)? She tried to destroy his balls with her bare hands, what could she do with a kitchen knife or a lamp or even a chair. I shudder to think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
torn

I am tirn about the ending. Great writing btw, very good.

I could see forgiveness because frankly, she has a mental illness. This needs treatment.

What she did was extremely bad. Yet I am torn about the whole in sickness and in health thing.

If your wife lets say becomes schizophrenic or bipolar, or well, what this character had, she cant help all of her actions. If she cna be cured, would you forgive?

Think about this, what if it was you that developed the illness?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Read it again

I read this again and it still pisses me off that no criminal charges were filed against Susie and Schmidt for kidnapping and sexual assault. Susie and Schmidt should be in prison! She was a DA, she would get at least 10 years for that if not more. What the fuck happened to reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry ending...

Basically the bitch got off scot-free. The slut should of ending up in prison for a number of years because the whore committed several crimes subject to prison time. And, oh, it would of been great if the low-life whore had gotten a virile STD from Schmidt which rendered her sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry ending...

Basically the bitch got off scot-free. The slut should of ending up in prison for a number of years because the whore committed several crimes subject to prison time. And, oh, it would of been great if the low-life whore had gotten a virile STD from Schmidt which rendered her sterile.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
punishment

Susie and Schmidt should both been prosecuted for various crimes and probably disbarred. Jake saw that Schmidt never got another good job but left Susie off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This could have been a very good series

But a weak, weak ending prevented it. I honestly don't know how he could think of anything but NTB (Nuke The Bitch) after that Friday night.

3*

VisualPerv

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Bad Things

Many people endure bad experiences in their early years, they are often burdened with them through adult life, but they do not become vicious and nasty. Susie is a Jekyll and Hyde character, dangerous and unpredictable, simply put "she is away with the fairies". Well written and entertaining yarn.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
A last sentence to her from him...

"If you just don't *fuck* it up."

The annoying thing about these stories is that NO one thinks to confirm the evidence prior to him doing it himself...?

Didn't ANYONE know what kind of person he was...? Or even more likely what kind of person Heidi is...? You're willing to commit yourself to supporting evidence someone provides you that's completely contraire to what you know about someone I would think you'd independently confirm it.

And it didn't give her pause for even a moment to wonder why the guy giving her this evidence ALREADY had plans and "supplies" for those plans PRIOR to giving HER the evidence...?

She deserved to lose her job as an ADA not because she's a slut - which she is - but because she's a LOUSY ADA. Where are her people-reading skills or her ability to build a case and as such recognize evidence...? Yeah, clearly she should suck at her job at that rate.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
A whole lot was not addressed in this piece.

First and foremost, why didn't the husband know about her love for rough fucking? Why didn't he know about her upbringing and why did she lie about Bill being her first? And third, it was never addressed as to why she had been cold to him before he left for the "trip". She was obviously pulling away from his wimpy ass even then. And I think that the paralegal saw him for the pussy he was. He was going to take her back, through all of that until she continued on with fucking the enemy a week later. He was not a redeemable character. Why would anyone with self respect act like he did? And why in the hell do all of these pussies let their wives tie them up? He knew how she was, he knew she didn't just "get over" stuff and yet he thinks she's back to the way she obviously never really had been before. He wondered what planet his plane landed on and so do I. I am not Cary Grant by any stretch of the imagination but I have been with some very nice looking women in my life and I would never let one of them treat me the way he put up with being treated. Oh yeah, never mentioned the outcome with his oh, so supportive mother. What a bitch. It shouldn't matter if the wife had video of him clubbing baby seals, the mother still should have be somewhat on his side. Looks to me like he married a girl, just like the girl, that married dear old Dad. I hope he remembers that when it comes time to choose the nursing home to put her in. You know, there is a very wide range in facilities out there.

And the people at his old job, boy did they kick him in the balls. But wait, he actually had hired and mentored Kristi, who treated him like shit throughout the entire process saying it was just business. Well, it wasn't. I believe that I would have still sued them. I also believe that I would have filed criminal charges on his wife and Schmidt. He had the eyewitnesses at the hospital as to who had just dumped him at the door and left and it turned out he had the security video. His injuries were consistent with assault and I'm sure that his arms and wrists were cut and bruised from the restraints. Oh, since his face was covered with cum, I would have thought that assault would have been the first thing on the ER doc's mind. Then we get to the point where the cops did get an assault report but suppressed it because she was an ADA. Well, I would have gone after them too, because she owned up to it in counseling, right? Lot of holes, it was the first time effort, but instead of getting better with each chapter, it got worse. When he found out she was moving to Austin, he should have had her killed. I think it would just be a matter of time until she used the AG's office against him, if she didn't out right kill him. She tried last time. I mean, as well as being a professional liar, she was psychotic and a psychopath. And you know that Schmidt would have had to be a quadriplegic after all of this.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I was afraid that you were going to write them back together.

I agree with other comments that there was no retribution toward her unless you count her losing her husband and later her job. She is a slut in the worst way and knew that Schmidt was screwing her toward the end and still she screwed him. He should not let her sleep on the couch, you know she will creep into his bed later in the night. BTB is a good policy in many cases, occasional reconciliation under certain situations is good but she deserves NO consideration.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Wrong

There is nothing wrong with revenge, if it does not get out of control. No, you do not have to sink into some horrible abyss of hate to take revenge. A better saying is, "Revenge is a meal best served cold". That means take your time, take it slow and think it through. When you have it all put together and there will be no blow back - strike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

.... He should havd burnt the slut alive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no, just no

fuck all the shrink talk, he should just BURN her. he almost lost his balls and she should have to PAY for that at least.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
how did she get that far?

She was an ADA, an Assistant District Attorney.

One of the most important jobs they have to do is to look at the evidence critically, to see if the charges make a valid case.

To not waste resources prosecuting the wrong person.

Or chasing after lost cause cases.

Yes there are failures, some of them national news worthy, and the end of those stories is the DA leaving in disgrace and possibly facing charges.

So she is at best an incompetent hack at her job.

At worst a mad dog, attacking without reason.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
in the end

This story is unsatisfying, if ever there is an unfaithful wife that needed scorched earth, nuclear plain of molten glass destruction this makes the list.

All the psycho-babble aside, she passed as a sane person for many years so obviously she knew what sanity was, you can't fake something if you don't know what it looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not satisfying

The tittle suggested something more satisfying as a revenge. The story itself did not.....leaves me a feeling of not enough was done.

sameer73sameer73almost 9 years ago
disappointed

I thought a far better revenge for her would be on the cards. But in the end he just couldnt do anything to her after all the trauma she gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have to agree with the ast comment

I almost loss a ball and I'm just walking away......not hardly

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A good story

It is too bd this author is no longer posting stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well ...

... the GOOD news is that winter"CUCK" has not submitted anymore of his/her dickless, lame, WHORE wife apologist SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked it.....but Starbucks??

Starbucks SUCKS

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
GETTING EVEN ON 1 OF 2

does not a shark make. TK U MLJ LV NV

Alfonso435Alfonso435over 8 years ago
Great Story

What a great story well written very good story line.

I am off to read some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WASTE OF MONEY

Should have taken the fucker off somewhere, tied him to a tree and then beat the shit out of his arms, legs and body with a Louisville slugger before beating his fucking brains out. Then untie the body and leave it for wild animals to snack on.

Then go back, get the prize he was married to for six years... his ex-slut... and do the same thing to her... with the same bloody bat... using the same tree, next to the scattered bones of her 'bad boy' with a big cock that spewed that delicious cum into her mouth and her cunt.

Fuck that psycho babble 'here's what made me do it' shit. No "Partner" does the things she did to their partner without doing their own investigation. Just like in the old days.. The death sentence for both of them. Especially fitting in this case, since they were lawyers.

And he didn't get six million dollars. It was a negotiated settlement. Bill, his attorney got a big percentage of it.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
STARTED OUT GREAT... DRIZZLED DOWN TO..... A PIECE OF SHIT

What the fuck is it with you asshole authors who find it necessary to justify rotten bitches pulling shit like this one did to the man who's character didn't fit what that asshole, his sworn enemy, was feeding her. She, his loving wife, was supposed to face him down and give him a chance to explain himself... AT LEAST. But then... there's his own MOTHER who turned her back on him. If I were him, I'd send all the tapes and photos of HER infidelity to her along with the PROOF of my innocence along with a note saying,

This will be my final communication to my "loving" mother,

When you listen to, read and watch these tapes, documents and videos, they'll prove my innocence of the charges you so readily and willingly believed were true. I want to thank you for disowning me when I was at the absolute lowest point of my life and really needed you. Two betrayals, back to back. Just what I needed. You simply showed yourself to be someone else in my life that I couldn't count on. Well, that's in the past tense.

After you've seen and heard all the proof of my innocence and the additional video proof that my ex wife is a filthy slut, along with the fully detailed description of what she did to me, I'm sure you'll understand why, like the slut, I'll never see you, speak to you or acknowledge your existence again.

Good bye.

My Father's Son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Forgive her?

I would have forced my cock down her throat in the car then used her as a fucktoy for a few weeks before kicking her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very disturbing and troubling story!

Looking at the wife overall behavior is very troubling. The revenge on the husband is over the top, reluctant in getting him medical treatment after severely damaging his balls. Really left him homeless due to the TRO and without any money or clothes. Keep fucking the enemy while husband showing proof and casting doubt in her mind that her husband cheated and still fuck the enemy even after finding out she was tricked. Next day end it with the enemy by kicking him in the balls because she know she got trick, so why get upset with him and fuck him last night? Lastly after knowing all this and what his ex-wife put him through, ex-husband is willing to forgive her because he felt sorry for her due to how she was raised, give me a break! Even if she did have one or two screw loose, she still have capacity to know right from wrong and for him to so easily to think about forgiving her after all the damage she has done is crazy. I begin to wonder if there is something wrong with the ex-husband as well.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

The epilogue felt kinda pointless, it answered questions that didn't even matter, though I'm glad he stuck to not being with her again.

I would have liked seeing more of his new life, and perhaps seeing him start to move on and be happy with someone less damaged than his ex-wife, I feel like much in this chapter shouldn't have been part of an epilogue. Or perhaps an epilogue to the epilogue is needed ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic?

unfortunately, yes.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeabout 8 years ago
Not needed

This chapter is not really needed. All it did was offer a chance for the slut to attemp to excuse her actions because of deep emotional problems caused by her fathers treatment of her brain dead mother. Give me a break, you should have just ended it with ch 4.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Love this. Gives tremendous insight. The reality is that she wanted it. The pictures and affidavit were simply the excuse she needed to justify. The degree to which she went was not fueled by her love (now destroyed), but by her hate. They did not have a great relationship prior to the event.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Still love it. Still five stars. Still a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmm

I have to say, I would have filled the graves.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Boy, I just can't quit

coming back for another read on this story. It's like an automobile accident that you pass on the road. You don't want to look, you are determined not to look, but damn, you look any way. I begin to see why the wife and arch enemy decide to try to kill him. He is an Austinite at heart. He is so into explaining himself and begging for attention that he can't just tell them to get fucked and then take a hammer to both of them. If you don't believe in forceful confrontation you just make it easier for those that do to fuck you up badly. He should have turned them over to the law and failing that he should have spent him money more wisely by having both of them killed, dismembered and deposited all over Brewster County. They both earned it and it's only just and fair they get what the work so hard for. And Coyote and Lizard have to eat too. Damn, I'm becoming an environmentalist. I may have to move to Austin. Shit.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

This seems more like an addendum to excuse his ex-wife's behavior in a failed and pointless attempt to garner sympathy for her.

If this were an epilogue I would have liked to see more of what became of Jake than a short mention that he's now a teacher.

Most of all I would have liked to see him find someone new to be with move on and become happy again, instead we got a chapter that felt incomplete to me, frankly, the last chapter albeit quite abrupt, works better as a final chapter, this one made the story almost more about Susie than Jake who is supposedly the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost made it

Right up to the last chapter I knew there was a wimp waiting just around the corner. Why do all writers have to excuse the nasty bitches, with that much money she would have become a part of west Texas dirty.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Very realistic.

In portraying what total and utter scumbags lawyers are.

RustyG274RustyG274over 7 years ago
Very Good Read

An excellent tale about horrible people in an even more horrible profession. Yes, the ending could have been a little more "cutting" but after all that mayhem, it needed calm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only that you are known as a wimp and cuckold fan is responsible that i am not name you as brain sick!!! Your pervert fantasy is far away of normal life!!! But fantasy has to retrieve them self in reality if not it's unbelievable and only laughable!!! She is a criminal slut and as an ADA she in normal life has to go to prison for a long time!! Unless the author is a cuckold/wimp fan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epilogue

The first four chapters of the story weren't too bad. A little unnecessarily complicated, but a pretty good read. The "epilogue" was practically an insult to any man with sense enough to poor piss out of a boot. That's a genuine old-time Texas saying, for

those of you not from Texas. My point is, very few, if any, born and raised Texas men

would have sat chatting so calmly in a car, overlooking Lake Travis, with a bitch of a

woman who had treated them so cruelly. The epilogue was a joke. 1 Star.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Evil bitch

She needed hurt seriously bad.

He could have at least pressed charges for her kidnapping, torture and assault.

He was a bit of a wimp about retribution.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Vindictive or a psycho????

To summarize, this woman leaves first husband for hugging his sister and it never came up in divorce proceedings? She hospitalizes second husband for supposed cheating, good thing he didn't leave toilet seat up or she may have cut his dick off and flushed it!!!! Could have done without this chapter, there is no excuse for her, still a 5**** for the whole content.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Sufficient Punishment For ADA

I still keep seeing two graves in a remote area with the battered, bullet-riddled bodies of Schmidt and Susie filling them.

mopar_guymopar_guyover 7 years ago
I hate lawyers

I really hate lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Terrific story but for the lack of Biblical Vengeance! She LITERALLY took one of his balls, and he GIVES her the second with his 'understanding'!

Cannot hang w that at all, lol!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
This One Kept Me Up....

....reading way past my bedtime last night! The evil, cheating, psychotic, castrating bitch, Susie, was well drawn, and I loved hating her! As others have said, the payback for her and dickwad Schmidt is completely inadequate!

To hell with making her childhood trauma an excuse for her deplorable behavior, and no way would I be having a civil conversation with her after only 6 months, if ever!

BTB and the cunt she rode in on! Five * all the way!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Meh

I would have fought her on the severance too! Granted, she wasn’t directly involved in the scheme that got him fired and the severance package, but she didn’t stand by him either!

I can also understand the revenge, even with Schmidt, but even more than the continuing with Schmidt I can’t understand the assault.

I can NEVER see "friends," not after her assault. As I said earlier, when she grabbed my balls, I wouldn't have turned away, I would have bit her clit off!

CrimsonJCrimsonJalmost 7 years ago
Was That Necessary?

She wasn't explaining to him the 'why' of actions so much as the what and how of her actions and those details could (and should have) have been skipped. All that really did was twist the knife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As

Usual the worst woman in the world has no meaningful consequences for her actions . Too many authors have joined the effete class

their men are all cuckolds and the noble thing is to take it with a bit of couseling thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh??????

He wanted to pay the asshole back by taking away the chance for the bastard to get a good job. Why didn't he have the asshole charged with assault........would've been a felon and would never be an attorney again. I mean, hell, he had two witnesses......what more could you ask for? I call that job castration.

And I would've went after that bitch especially since the hospital had a high definition camera set up. They both could be identified on the hospital video and he'd already brought it up when they were meeting with she and her attorney. She would've been a felon with no chance of getting a damn job as an attorney either. He was too soft on all involved.......especially the HR bitch where he worked. I would've sued her personally along with Schmidt and his whore wife. He absolutely had the evidence. Anyway, I gave it 4****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How is this rated highly?

This story is terrible. Ch.1 if he bit her it would over no story. Ch.2 he tells the police what happens then boom they are both arrested for kidnapping/assault. Then the ending where nothing happens. He might be friends with her? That psycho? Seriously WTF.

Story has good cuckolding scenes, but that's it. Everything was terrible and only happened so the author could continue the story. Not because that's what the character would do.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
I think this was a wonderful story

First of all I would like to say that I totally agree with Angigquesophie...did I spell that right? Her/his words are very insightful and diplomatically delivered. For some reason Lincoln crossed my mind just now when he said"You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time...but you can't fool all the people all the time". For some reason that seems fitting to me here and now. I really enjoyed reading it and it held my attention easily through out the whole tale.

This is a hard category to write and post in, a rough crowd. Your story took a lot of effort to type as well as a lot of time I am sure to create. Then take all those random thoughts that shoot thru your mind refine them and put order to them. Once engaged I always read a story thru to respect the author for their effort. That is to say I don't read all the stories I come across but I do read the ones that engage me. I may be critical of some aspect of the stories but try to be encouraging.

Perhaps it is the sign of the times. Nazi flags flying in the streets of America lit with tiki torches. I do not understand the viciousness seen here in these comments that are so personally aimed at the author's character. I am not sure your story needed that 5th chapter cuz the ending didn't quite feel right to me. But that is how I feel which has nothing to do with your submission except reflect the fact that it touched some one in some way. But I believe that is the point is it not?

5*s ! Well done! I just don't like my steaks that way :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
It's odd that she went back to Schmidt that Tuesday night...

Not odd that she didn't sleep with someone, but with him specifically.

If by that time she realised she'd ended her marriage by HER actions she'd have still also been aware it was through Schmidt's duplicity.

I could see her in that mindset going with someone else... but to go with the man who created the situation that let her destroy her marriage...? No fucking way... Not unless she wanted to make herself feel WORSE and her kicking him in the crotch that day makes that unlikely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this very much. Well told.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
For such a long story, not much revenge

The guy can't get a job? Oh no! How could this fuckwit not put him in prison with all the evidence he had?

Did you forget your own story? He drugged and organised a sexual assault against him to stage the photos. And yes, dry humping an unconscious person while naked would be considered sexual assault in any court. Illegally entered the guy's room with an illegally obtained keycard. He committed document fraud, not sure the legal penalty if it was never submitted to a court or designed to steal money. I guess it would be more an internal company matter. Hired a prostitute, which they identified and know where to find, are they legal in Houston?

He was also an accessory to tying him up and again sexually assaulting him by trying to force him to suck cum out of a vagina against his will. The assault on his testicles would also be considered sexually motivated, but even if not it would be straight up assault.

The main character is a lawyer?? There's like 30 charges to pursue in several different jurisdictions, and evidence proving all of them. Schmidt should be learning what a real bad boy is while getting ass fucked in prison by Tyrone. What happened with the thread from earlier, with the tape from in front of the hospital and a lip reading expert? The evidence being unveiled was great. But for some reason it never left various conference rooms. Why didn't any of this get to criminal court after what was done to our protagonist?

Couldn't get a job. Boo hoo. And even with the settlement Jake got, he's pissing money away on private investigators fees for such a lame revenge?

This story was great till the end. Deeply unsatisfying. Nothing about Heidi, nothing about that Hinckley bitch. Just some insight into his wife's psychology that adds nothing and changes nothing about the earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT WRITING A SHORT STORY SERIES -THEN IM VERY IMPRESSED, WELL WRITTEN VERY ENJOYABLE, LAST CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE IFFY, OTHERWISE GREAT,5* .

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Your title promises revenge, but seriously lacked it

Title of story promises revenge and then at the end it's really lackluster. Beating him up was a good start and I guess keeping him out of a job was good, he didn't get any jail time? His wife got no jail time either?

I guess this was a well written story, but you had to put on blinders and ignore obvious stuff to read it though. Aren't these people lawyers? How was no one in jail?

The story in the middle kind of rambled on for me and I didn't care too much for it.

Isn't schmidt rich from being a successful lawyer? So him not having a job isn't the worst thing and sure he's selling stuff of his, but that's it? I mean if you didn't want revenge then I guess that would be it, but with a title of "Dig Two Graves" and everything those evil scumbags did to him, it really lacked it in the end.

Like other people have asked why were there no cops involved? This guy almost loses his testicle and was tied down, but no cops at all. Sure his wife was the ADA I think and surely the media would have ate that up. Hard to believe a wife like her exists, but reading this last chapter did explain some things.

Story promises revenge and I guess it just didn't live up to the potential considering I had to skim through all the boring chapters. Felt more like a mystery novel. All that and a 6 month time skip and just Hey we can be friends now! With a nice 50/50 split.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Just take her out and shoot her.

5 star story, BUT, "I'm so sorry Jake." Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Have Got To Be Kidding!

You fucking asshole! Yes I can and will call you that after spending an evening of my life reading this miserable piece of shit! After what that cunt put him through you have her and him in the same car carrying on a conversation like two old buddies! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! Six months fuck.....she would be lucky to not be on the bread line! Funny how you write about what an asshole Schmidt was but Susie was an even bigger asshole. You write about the childhood she had...boo fucking hoo...like no one else ever had a screwed up childhood. It seems like most of you writers say your straight but I gotta believe your cuckies at heart! It just seems to be the last thing you would want to do is stand up and be counted as a man with some balls! Yes he sends her on her way but you make out like .....eventually he will forget about her twisting his nuts and sending him to the hospital...and never taking any responsibilty for it either, and then fucking his worst enemy for a couple of weeks everyday! Ya right!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Read the

first part where she was velcroing him to a chair. Skipped right to here and I see by the previous comment I was right. I will never read another story of a man being willingly tied up by his wife unless it ends with him killing her and anyone associated with the plot. So yeah, ditto on the fuck you as an author.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Why no criminal charges? Because that was part of the settlement.

I thought when she said that he and Bill were like... that she was about to say her father.

I agree that she shouldn't get part of the settlement because she was part of the conspiracy that brought about the need for the settlement. It's like criminals who aren't allowed to sell books about their crime.

I agree that the revenge fuck, even with Schmidt, was forgivable, MAYBE even the continued fucking, but the assault, no way!

I know NOTHING about counseling, but it seems to me that in order for it to work, BOTH parties need to WANT it to work. Forcing someone into counseling is just going to make them dig in their heels.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago
Dissapointing ending, no sense of completion

Not a very fulfilling ending, it was a lot less about Jake than it was about the ex-wife.

Since Jake is supposedly the protagonist we should see him truly move past what the ex did and start a new life, instead most of the chapter is about Susie and her issues.

At this point, who gives a shit about her?

Instead, show don't tell the reader how Jake makes a new life for himself, and not just a mention of him getting a new job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How about

No, Never, Not even at your funeral!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb Story - Not sure about this additional ending

Not sure that this 'additional ending' adds anything to an otherwise superb story. It goes some way towards explaining why she behaved the way she did but doesn't provide any clear direction as to how these revelations might affect both their future relationship and their individual developments.

Personally, I would have either finished the story at the end of the previous chapter or continued it in a different direction - but I'm not the writer and I have to respect the author's decision to end it where he did.

LA

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Thank god I skimmed

Waste of time to read this.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
I've gone back to this story . . .

. . . many times, and I still find it masterful. So emotionally intense with wonderful, well-thought out details. One of the best LW stories on this site. Thanks again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not enough closure

Jake: 1. Susie: 0.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Well done

What a bitch. 5 stars.

notredame43notredame43almost 6 years ago
no chance at all

She believes someone without calling him on it and with her mental issues .. run this cunt is fucking looney.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
superb 5*

theres an undertone all the way through that hints at her instability, she was damaged goods at an early age.

someone as unstable as her shouldn't be an ada although i would imagine the gossip mill and aftershocks will sort that out.

nice and easy to read, plausible and no long boring drivel about how they met at college.... blah blah as is common with alot of loving wives tales.

an evil bitch and a poor blinsided sap always makes a great read thanks.

green117green117over 5 years ago
oddly enough, I get a positive feeling from the epilog...

I think that Suzie was written to now have the parts necessary to solve the problem that she had been ignoring all her life.

The protagonist, on the other hand, is just moving on...

Sue me - I have a bit of sympathy for sluts... I get sad when I think of those I have known...

Green-something

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous