All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 05'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Karma

Susie got what she deserved. It would have been more fitting if this story had a sort of “Gone with the Wind”moment.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
5 marks

"I don't know why I did it" must be THE most enfuriating line of dialogue in these stories, in an otherwise really great story, enjoyable through to the end!

Schmidt truly made my blood boil, if there ever was a villain in Literotica I wanna see burn, that's the guy.

Strange, for some reason in my head I kept seeing Jonathan Banks as Schmidt. :)

Really great story overall, but I had a couple issues with it:

- I think the bad guys were unbelievably careless and downright stupid with all that banging the secretary subplot.

Just show the wife the pictures of him banging a street hooker to wreck his personal life, then leak them online to wreck his reputation at the company, allowing Schmidt to win the race to the top.

- Contrary to what SCI would have you believe, you can't magnify a CCTV camera image of two people coming out of the elevator at the end of the corridor to show the reflection of a face on an ashtray, it doesn't have that level of resolution. Especially not on a story where....

- Lawyers still have VCR players in their offices? What is this, 1987?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear Jesus

She's describing to him in detail that, not only are things as bad as he thought, but that she did far worse to him than even he knew, and he is still considering being her friend, and eventually, maybe....

Sorry I ever started reading this shit. Shame on me for reading to the end.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Idiotic story

Usual excuses. She had a bad childhood, (boo-hoo. Lots of people have ridiculously bad upbringings, and turn out as wonderful people), so every morally or legally wrong thing she did is automatically excused.

And why is the intrepid near-cuck spending the money he got (of which he could have gotten a lot, and I mean a lot more of, in a civil case), from his company, on keeping Schmidt out of work, when a simple visit to the authorities with all the evidence of blatant criminal forgery, would have him locked up faster than you can say "Idiotic storytelling".

Not to mention all the loose ends, such as the mother that instantly disowns her own son without even speaking to him? What mother does that? Idiotic.

Then the good friend attorney that has known his for years that represents his wife and tries to destroy him, while turning a blind eye to her clients criminality? Idiotic.

The HR woman that helped set him up, walks away scottfree. Idiotic.

The protege attorney he trained that goes out of her way to screw him over, and he's proud of her? Beyond idiotic.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Did I mention

The fact that she told him that she intentionally left him for dead, (something that his worst enemy apparently wouldn't even do), and he still wants to be pals? Supremely idiotic.

Or the fact that he obviously doesn't present the fact that she maimed him to the court, allowing counseling to be forced on him by the judge. Do I have to say it?

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Well, this is some yrs after it was originally written.

I enjoyed the story very much. I do know how difficult it is to produce any kind of art, the object of which to to affect the reader in this case. After reading many of the comments and seeing over 300, I think you affected a lot of people. Whether they liked the story or not isn't the issue it is the effect it has on the obviously many readers. I think it was well written, had tension at a number of levels and tho I suppose the ending could have had a little more bang to it, it was fine the way you wrote it. I must say that the critics in this category are a harsh cruel mean-spirited bunch of people. Don't let that get to you they are all, including me, just voices from cyber space. There are, in my opinion, some truly fabulous writers both on this site and in this category. Most artists can't make a living off their art unfortunately, they never get "discovered", that said, it does not mean they have no talent, it simply means they weren't touched by the wand of the Fairy Godmother...or if you prefer, Luck. Luck is a quantity as well as a quality in this life and many people think they make their own luck. I don't think I would go anywhere near that far but that's just me. I thank you for your well written effort and hope to read more of your stuff. Loved the title and have never heard that phrase before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PURE GARBAGE

What a pile of crap. Worst story on this site. And that says alot. PaddyyddaP mentioned everything I was going to. You write well but just like alot of authors the content is stupid and ridiculous. Stories like this are pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This “Jake” character was dumb as a box of rocks. I thought lawyers had to be pretty smart to get through law school and pass the bar exam. But you couldn’t prove it by Jake. He didn’t have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot. No way he wouldn’t have filed assault and battery charges and sexual assault charges against his wife and her lover. The fact that he didn’t pretty much negates the whole rest of the story, in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If

A woman cheated on me, and somehow tied me up, forced me to watch, and forced me to lick her lovers cum out....well...I'd punch the ever living fuck outta her. Not him. I'd keep his face nice n pretty. After I geld him, I still want him to be able to attract other men.

But it wouldn't even be a pride thing. If someone punches you, you punch them back. If someone rapes you, you beat the ever loving shit outta them. Or rape them. Whatever really. I couldn't be that husband. I think that as a guy, I could easily forgive her...after. After I beat the shit outta her. She put those demons into me, gotta put them back into her...the source. It would be a searing NEED to get it outta my system. It wouldn't be a hollow victory either. I'd feel really good afterwards.

People lie all the time about revenge being hollow. They usually never engage in it. Or it's a life for a life revenge...because you can never bring a life back. But when you're raped....or assaulted....revenge is like the only therapy game in town.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

After what Schmidt and that demented cunt of an ex-wife did to Jake, they both got off way too lightly. Both committed a whole host of serious crimes on the poor bastard... they needed some serious jailtime and to lose everything.

They both perpetrated sexual assaults, so it should have finished with them being the victims instead. Schmidt should have ended up as Bubba's bitch for 5+ years, while Susie spent her time being beaten and used by a mean bull dyke.

"I'm not asking for reconciliation. But do you ever see us being friends?"

The crazy bitch cost him a testicle. This scene should have been in a prison visitation room, with Jake laughing in disbelief as he walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I must be a masochist

I must be a masochist to have read through all 5 parts of this stupid story. I won't be looking to see if winterfoxx wrote anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Passive

Little cuckold but at least survival made him put out some token effort on his own behalf.

Danger09Danger09about 5 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂 WTF was this?

So let me see if I get this shit right. She is duped into believing her husband is cheating on her. She doesn't talk to him, doeant ecen consider her husband just mifht be innocent-- she goes nuclear. She ties him up while she fucks his worse enemy, tried to get him to eat her lovers sperm out of her pussy and when he refuses, she twisted his balls so hard that one had to be removed, she cleans out their bank accounts, she admits she didn't want to even take him to the hospital after assaulting him. Continues fucking the asshole even when she suspected she might've been duped by him (because she enjoyed fucking him and didn't want to stop) .. yet, here he is in a conference room trying to win her back??? What...in.....the... absolute hell fucking NO undercover cuck shit I just read? I don't understand how he can still say he still loves her... how? Why? I can't wrap my mind around him not wanting to burn that bitch to a crisp !. If ever there was a cum slut that needed burning--- it was this whore. I really don't understand the high scores? He still came off like a pussy.. to me... Why would he want to give her some of the $6mil? This is just fucking foolishness. The emotions was not there. This is not how I would act if my husband did what this gutter size queen slut did.. there wouldn't be any fucking counseling sessions , I'd want the bitch in jail for casterating me. I would've ruined her. The conversation at the end was just useless, it just made me dislike the slut even more. Susie a cum slut. By her own sluttish account, she enjoys sucking strange dicks. I just don't know of any man who would react the way this one ball jake did. He did good at clearing his name, after he was done clearing his name his only agenda should've been to be rid of the slut. I never would've wanted to speak or see the whore again. She has no business being anyone's wife. This is not how someone who loves you treat you. I don't give a shit how mad they got. She could've just waited til he got home, confront him with the pictures affidavit, had him sleep on the couch or the guest room until they got it sorted out... She didn't do any of that, she didn't even think about the asshole not liking her husband. she saw Schmidt dick and wanted it... period...

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
He should say goodbye and never see her again

Based on what she did, it could be 10 - 20 YEARS before he should even consider talking to her again. Let her get all the counseling she needs to fix her life, but she through him out of hers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"She pointed out how we had both failed each other during the marriage" - How in the hell did he fail her?

"I probably learned more in this counseling session about Susie that I did in all the years of our marriage. I'm a bit afraid what that might say about the kind of husband I was to her" - Again, blaming himself! He couldn't learn more than she was willing/able to tell him!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Scared there was going to be a RAAC there. Way to keep your balls Jake. Good job destroying Schmidt too. Great series.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Sad, and telling, that a top-rated ADA...

..couldn’t stomach being a public defender.

Could it be that she knows the position is underfunded, and she’d be going up against a well funded and staffed DA office with dozens of investigators vs a poorly staffed PD office? That she knows the dirty tricks the DA’s office can pull? How pitiful the overall resources the PD office has?

Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story to a point

Schmidt won. He may have paid a price but he won. The couple are the losers.

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
Great story but..

Great story, well written, but I would have expected Schmidt and Hinckley to go to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow 2

But there is no way I'd be sitting in my car with here discussing what happened and discussing maybe being friends down the line. My comments at the end of Chapter 4 still stand, I'd make it my life's work to make sure they were all three disbarred. Deep, cold and wet. Way too many crooked DA's and miscellaneous lawyers here in Texas, our fine Attorney General was under federal indictment. Signed: BTW

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
A VERY GOOD 5 STAR SERIES!

VERY WELL WRITTEN. SUSIE REMINDED ME OF MY BENT AND TWISTED X. WHEN I TOOK HER TO COURT WITH SO MUCH EVIDENCE I GUESS SHE WAS SO HUMILIATED SHE DECIDED TO MOVE OVER 7000 MILES AWAY. I GOT EVERYTHING BUT THE GREATEST THING IS I GOT MY 7 MONTH YOUNG DAUGHTER AND I'VE NEVER SEEN THE X AGAIN OR HAD TO DEAL WITH HER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good story

I wasn't completely thrilled by the ending but overall a good read. I sure would have liked to see Schmidt go to jail and a little jail time for Susie would have been well deserved. Too bad this author only posted one story.

5 stars

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
Ending sucked!

Better ending would of been the bitch ending with a

incurable venereal disease!

Someone tries to rip your balls off, the gloves are off!!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 4 years ago
Nemesis won, got what he wanted and didn’t care about the price.

Disliked how this story wrapped up. Disappointing!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Good story, the ending was tad lame. It just meandered out to nothing.

Better luck next time.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

I liked the series; thank you for writing it. I didn't particularly care for the ending. Let's face it, the wife was a borderline psychotic. She didn't deserve his forgiveness. While it's clear hubby didn't exactly forgive her, the ending suggests that is a future possibility. I seriously doubt a head case like the wife is going to change her spots because of some counseling sessions. But, hey, that's just me. It's easy to be a critic. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a complete bore

It was so pathetic

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Why?

The video system at the hospital fully identified Susie and Schmidt dropping Jake off. Why then would Jake have not used that evidence to charge his two assailants with assault? It would have been a slam dunk and could have been the first blow in the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Someone do a rewrite on this last Chapter

I was hooked by the first 4 chapters it was good and riveting for me so was looking forward for the final chapter. Kudos for the 4 chapters but I really feel the ending of the last one is a dud.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 4 years ago

great story over all but there should be an epilogue. The ending just seems kind of lackluster. Leaves a little hope but also kinda of a cliffhanger as it could go either way. I think a few years down the road they could get back together with enough counseling. I know of a couple who went through eerily similar situations and after a few years of all the blowout and years of therapy got back together stronger then ever.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

@SpenceR#

Dallas police are better than that. The officer who interviewed Hubby at the hospital would have seen the drop-off and put it in his report. The lieutenant who interviewed Sweetie would have reviewed the video of the drop-off and recognized an ADA. Things would have unravelled fairly quickly after that. There are few prosecutors who haven’t soft-pedaled cases that police have presented as ‘good cases.’ In other words, protecting a public prosecutor regarding an ugly crime is not highly likely.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Good story

Just so sad that she was so damn stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty good

I liked this story and I have very few negative things to say about it, but I think it should have been longer. That is a comment I believe is a first for me. There is actually plenty of plot to fill a longer form and some of the discovery feels a little shortchanged.

Write something again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great story although I thought that Susie's revenge on Jake was just too extreme. The damage Susie inflicted on his balls was verging on the psychotic.

Also, I didn't feel that the impact of for Susie finding out the truth about Jake being setup was sufficient. Given her mental state I would have thought she would have been close to a mental breakdown having discovered how she had been tricked and how much of a whore she willingly became.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum on his face

Doctor suspected that. Should have had it swabbed and kept as a possible crime. DNA connect to Asshole.

Overall a good story. Once again tho, another story where the wife shoots first, then asks questions.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

honestly i dont see any vengeance in this story... for how the company handled everything and not to mention what he went thru deserves nothing short of scorched earth and then some. so yes that still makes him a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An extremely well written story that perhaps should have ended with the final lines of the last chapter. Susan's explanation for her actions was interesting but offered something of an anti-climax and no further resolution. Worth a full 5 stars though.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Discretionary funds????? And you use them to keep tabs on this asshole. He would be turning tricks at a gay brothel in mexico for 50 cents a shot. If he was even allowed to survive. As for the wife, up until the tuesday night. It would still been over, but at least we could have been civil. After Tuesday the only reason to go to an overlook would be to throw the whore off of it.

GoattimeGoattimeabout 3 years ago

Great story. Though the victim had it worse than the wife and the perpetrators. It would have been better if they paid more for their crimes.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Very good story, a bit extreme but well told. How he could ever be civil to Susie is either a testament to his ability and empathy to understand the reasons for her extreme hatred and action or he really is a wimp or he still loved, how he could I will never understand, Excellent 5 stars

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerabout 3 years ago

Schmidt and that other woman committed any number of crimes, why on earth would charges not be pursued against them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope winterfoxx keeps writing these type stories. I see he has only wrote CH01 thru CH05 and I have only read 3.4.5.

I gave winterfoxx a very good grade. He or she deserves it. Thanks winterfoxx for bring back some 60 year old memory's about my near disaster engagement to my first dear love. May she be living like she wants and not the dismal existence she maybe is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

still a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this story about every 2 years or so.

It's so good that I have to read it from start to finish without end even though I've read it previously.

It's easily one of the Top 10 Stories of this LW genre on Literotica.

The only bad thing I could say about it is that winterfoxx has never written another story here since his masterpiece.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 3 years ago

Great Story. Susie was really messed up. That's the only way to explain her actions and that is why Jake will never go back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's obvious his last testicle being saved was a waste. He needs to grow at least another dozen to quit being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my god.....such a long story n this fucking wimp let the whoring bitch live.....wat the fuck happened to ur fuckin graves.....motherfucker stop writing

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Kinda wish there was another chapter. Definitely don't want the MC and Susie to get back together, nearly costing him his nuts is definitely something that can't be forgiven even ignoring everything else, but would have liked to explore what happens next especially with Schmidt and the other women in the office. Gave the entire story 4 stars, a very good effort but had some problems.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

This story series is one of the best on Lit.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 3 years ago

Much ado about nothing...

Wimpy cuckold husband

No revenge

No criminal cases

Nothing sever to make slut and conspirator ....payback

Just a plain divorce and job dismissal

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

VERY LONG STORY!! Quite the mystery, with all the "behind the scenes" evidence! Nobody wins especially when it comes to revenge!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This is the worst conclusion on this site. My gods what a waste.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Jake has serious cuck energy, to even be civil after what the fucked up cunt did is beyond the pale. And once again we have the old LW axiom of destroying the guy she cheated with but left the cheating slut unscathed.

Just another shit ending....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed, really wanted Jake to bury the two of them in shallow graves. Instead he is being incredibly polite to the woman who destroyed his entire life. For what she did there is no being polite or civil. She should be burned forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed with the ending. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some physical payback for Susie would have been in order. But no..... Sorry, this was not for me.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Wow. One heck of a ride. I did notice that you flipped into present tense - I think that's the term - during the epilog and maybe back to past tense.

.

There is a part in a previous chapter that sounded familiar to me, I think from another story that I read on Lit at some time in the past, because I don't remember reading this one. Though it's possible. The part is where between husband, Susie and their lawyers, hubby's lawyer shows Susie the pic of his sister and tells her about how she was completely mistaken to think he was cheating with another woman but wouldn't listen. I'm pretty sure I've read something similar in another story. In that other story, while the memory is vague, the wife gets the pic from private eye that was following hubby, maybe while hub was on a biz trip. It was his sister but the wife goes nuclear in her revenge, like in this story. Interesting concept - I like it - wife gets all upset and gets revenge, but the whole situation is innocent. Sorry to ramble. I like this story. Five thumbs up for all chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very disappointed at the ending, as in there isn't one. All these chapters you write then you finish it with a nothing ending. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda a weird story. The so called main character through most of the story was flip flopping between pissed off and raac. Was a tad confusing, almost like you wanted it to be a raac but the story and character kept on pulling it away from you.

The so called loving wife was a raging insane nut job. But in the last chapter you made her out to be the only victim in the story. I think the author does not have a high opinion of men or women in general. Seems like all men are pigs, and all women are not responsible for their actions.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

She was a piece of shit who got off lightly. My God l would’ve punished her every day of her life, the asshole bitch. Destroyed her completely. She like Schmit deserved nothing less.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

This story started off slowly but really got going towards the end of Ch.2. It was kind of like a modern-day Matlock or Perry Mason. Once all the evidence started to fit together it was getting really interesting. There was one bit of evidence that was mentioned at the hospital and then never was fully exploited. In my humble opinion it would have been a real bomb shell, ace in the hole or whatever you would have liked to call it. When Susie kept saying to Jake, he had no evidence, that she had an iron clad alibi, a girl friend who would swear Susie and her were together he only mentioned the CCTV footage of him being dropped off at the Emergency Room by Susie and Tim Schmidt, but when he was brought into the ER the attending doctor made note of what appeared to be semen on the side of his face and the rash on his arms and legs. That would have been an automatic trigger that they were dealing with a sexual assault, and they would have taken samples. that would have proven that there would have been three different DNA signatures. Obviously, Jake's because it was taken off his face, but also his wife and a third party, Tim Schmidt. Combined with his testimony that would have been, Game, Set, Match. No problem with the divorce, automatic. She would have been toast, well done toast if she swore to not being there at the time of the attack. All the rest of the evidence would have proved his case for wrongful termination precipitated by two principal members of management. The way that Tim Schmidt manipulated Susie Vickers could have been used by her lawyer to get a ruling of extenuating circumstances on appeal and have her ordered to get court ordered counseling and reduced sentence. Then her attitude and actions could have been explained in the end. I would hope that if the author ever decides to write another story or if others take inspiration from this story, they take these suggestions to heart. It was a great story otherwise. Too bad Winterfoxx only wrote this one story. Really enjoyed his style. 5 Stars overall. Thanks.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

At least he didn't take her back...that would have really pissed me off..good work though

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Holy crap, what a fucked up crew. As laid back as I am, even I would be cutting Schmidt's cock off and feeding it to the hogs and I would do even worse to wifie dear. But what the heck - I'm a nice guy! ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Destroy her. Otherwise, the plot is imbalanced.

sloggersloggerover 2 years ago

Needs a followup BTB.

62276227about 2 years ago
Susie

is one fucked up chick. And I suspect she'll have a really miserable life for years to come. How fucking hard would it have been to confront Jake first? And why not ask Schmidt "why are you showing me this"? I would have been curious why someone would have all this "evidence" and felt the need to share it.

62276227about 2 years ago
I'll add another comment.

I am tempted to write the sequel to fill in the missing pieces, but I will pass.

One thing I think he should have done is burned Schmidt and Hinckley to the cops. I would have had his settlement with the firm not have anything preventing criminal charges from being filed. Might not have gotten as much $$$, and there might have been some embarrassment, but sometimes you really want to FUCK someone over!

Speaking of which, I'm surprised he didn't burn Susie a little more, although it does appear that she is "broken".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No happy ending, but that's how life goes.

If you're inclined to write for here again, I'd love to read it.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

Fucking stupid ending to an increasingly Annoying story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no way to end this story with Susie still breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You probably should have ended this series with installment #4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You either needed a part 6 or to stop at 4. What purpose did this solve at all? Like if you're going to go for the she's so broken she couldn't help it story you may as well ride the RAAC horse all the way. This provides no closure for the main character, in fact it denies him closure by attempting to make his wife less horrible than she was at all points previously.

sxyilmsxyilmabout 2 years ago

One would think that if the chinks in Schmidt's story showed to Susie that quickly that she would want to nail Schmidt's balls to the floor and possibly save the marriage

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 2 years ago

I still don't understand why he and Bill.didnt just stand up in the law firm's conference room when the first offer was rescinded and walk out the door?

Take a few days to put the pieces all together in a nice little package. Take the criminal evidence to the police.

And file the law suit with the civil charges in court.

Why not burn every single one of those motherfuckers to the ground?

His assistant ADA wife gets arrested for the assault and illegal restraint. Loses her law license. Really fucks up her life. Because she deserved it.

The HR director goes down for the fraud and the conspiracy.

And Schmidt goes down for assault, illegal restraint, and the fraud/conspiracy.

And the law firm gets a literal kick to the balls. And I mean a VERY hard kick when all of the evidence is presented and shows how financially damaged he has become based on actions of senior members of the firm. Using the firms resources on on their property. As well as the manipulation of having the 2 perpetrators of the fraud ON the HR committee itself?!

Holy shit...he would have likely gotten a lot more than 6 million AND he would have been completely vindicated through the criminal and civil trials.

His ex is super fucking damaged. That bitch needs about 2 decades of therapy and should come with a warning label for all future potential relationships. "Warning. Maybe become dangerously irrational at the slightest hint of alleged unfaithful behavior. Capable of unpredictable and dangerous bodily harm upon becoming jealous. If you want to keep your balls intact think clearly every time you walk through the front door of your own home and do not, under any circumstances, allow her to restrain you in any way shape or form."

Seriously crazy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I liked the Story . I had some big problems with it . The Girl is suppose to be a big time ADA but She believes everything bad about her husband . I would not have settled for 6 million as I would have to leave town knowing that the Gossip would spread wherever I went . Not to mention the cruel things that Suzie had done to him . Heck even Schmidt said take him to the hospital .

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

I can't believe the wimp let those criminal duo schmidt and susie free from the charges - attempt to murder, illegal restrain, illegal confinement, fraud, conspiracy and humiliation...

Just for 6 millions.... Another form of prostitution...

Sell your emotions and feelings, also self respect... If the price is in millions

1* for this wimpy ending of a fine tale

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good story. like the trashing of the first consular and real ugly truth of her childhood at the last consular. Guess Susie should have been seeing a psych years ago.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

I recently published a two-part story, "Filling the Second Grave", parts 1 and 2, based on a story by j267. The original was a great story, writing-wise. But DARK!! OHH, MAN!. I hated it. I love happy endings, and it took two parts to get it right. Your story was fantastic. It was a long,hard read, and took a lot out of me. BUT it was worth it. My wife worried about me as I couldn't stop reading it. 7 stars, the Bear wholeheartedly approves. I'm not saying I liked everything about the ending, as I am a big fan of physical payback, but making his life worthless was almost as good. But the angst and heartbreak were great; well written and nicely presented. Keep writing, and I look forward to reading more of your works. Take all the 'Anon's and throw them out. Don't sweat the small shit- and in the end, it's ALL small shit. The Bear likes your stuff, for what it's worth.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why isn't she in jail for trying to rip his balls off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Some things don't add up. A guy you turned down in college for date, has info on your cheating husband. Susie An ADA, a analytical thinker, evidence hound,doesn't stop and take time to think this all through, nor does she ever wonder why Schmidt is giving her this info. Then she allows Schmidt to plan the revenge against her own husband. So she is sleeping with a guy she wouldn't date in college. Most females would have reasoned Schmidt was up to something.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

An ending so stupid and unrealistic it's beyond the pale. First to even be civil to this psychotic bitch after what she pulled is laughable. Second why aren't their changes made against her? Arresting her for assault at least.

No, once again a female writer (thankfully this was it) spripting another wimpy ass MC.

Winterfoxx obviously has domination and rape fantasies, and writes shit like this to make herself feel balanced.

A total joke...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have burnt that bitch and never again trust his mother.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh booohooo poor fucking Susie that Schmidt guy was right total and complete Cuckold

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

She should have burned. Really bad. Mc was not mad enough for having lost a nut. 3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I know that Jake," she says. "I'm not asking for reconciliation. But do you ever see us being friends? Maybe?"

Bitch, be grateful that you are not dead or in prison!!! You and your lover should have been made to suffer, then “disappear”. The second option is both of you in prison for years, then homeless under a bridge.

This MC only loved money. If he had actually loved his wife, or even just had the principle of loving the Truth, he would have ensured that she was punished for her choices.

Until there’s accountability again for actions, our society will continue to decline. Now is the time for hardass, Old Testament justice, even in stories.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, second time reading this story. Still an amazing story. I didn't know he regained his damaged nut. I totally thought he lost it on the first read. Good for this fictional man, I'm thinking now.

It doesn't excuse his bitch ex of a wife. In no way was anything she's done okay and excusable. Yes, she was abused. So was I. But she CHOSE to become an abuser. I did not. And it's not easy, okay? It's a fucking mental battle to not slip into a role you were RAISED to become. But guess what buttercup, you are a fucking adult. Play time is over. I have scars from childhood, and guess what...my kid grew up without ANY of the same abuse thrown my way. I didn't tolerate disrespect or rule breaking, but I made a conscious EFFORT to figure out what is okay and not okay...before I had kids....and while I was raising kids. Because it's constant learning when your role model sucks.

She ran from her desire to be an abuser. She avoided thinking about it. She actively ignored her own red flags. And when shit hit the fan and she KNEW it had hit the fan, she shrugged. Let's not forget that his ENEMY thought to bring him to the ER when she openly admits to wanting to dump his ass outside...maybe he'd die from exposure. Maybe he'd die from HER abuse. Who knows. She didn't care. That monster that almost killed him has the fucking stones to ask for friendship? I get the need for revenge and justice. But what happened to human decency? If you want someone to die...fine. But at least treat them like a fellow mammal you share a planet with. That level of malicious enjoyment for the suffering of others is actually alarming. That's some sociopathic shit. Both her enjoyment of dehumanizing and apathy towards it later.

She's actually worse than the shit that set her husband up to fail. But he's not playing her game. The worst thing a man can do to another man is ruin his status. But women HATE being ignored. So that's what he's about to do, put her ass in the rear view mirror and never ever look back. She moved near him, and tried to manipulate something. He didn't even give her a last goodbye fuck. Just listened to her whine, added a question, and told her to leave. That's how you deal with abusers. You leave them behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife character was a real c*nt. I usually don't believe in revenge or BTB, but for this one an exception could be made. Geeze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geeze. The wife character was a sociopath. After her actions as a perpetrator, she wanted to reconcile? And he let her stay out of jail for that assault? A guilty verdict, followed by disbarment, and a divorce for adultery would have been about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently, a society like this is described as "advanced civilization"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of comments dissecting the wife, not so many the husband, but enough to make the following point. The characters are who the author Wrote them to be--they are fictional creations specifically designed to convey the psychological and emotional states of the characters they represent--either stereotypically or nuanced. The best writers (in my humble opinion) convey a sense of their simple humanity, their flaws as well as their positive aspects--subject to making mistakes as well as good decisions. As such, it is farcical to attribute personality defects to an individual character--they were WRITTEN that way.

Whether I would have preferred this story to have a modified or totally different ending is irrelevant--it ended as winterfoxx wanted it to. If I want a different outcome then I would have to write it, and in no way do I feel qualified to do so. This story was excellent both in its composition and creativity, one of the best I have ever read in the Loving Wives category. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us in such an extended entertaining way. Will now go read more of your stories, expecting to find tales which match the quality of this one. 10 out of 10. (Is there a follow-up sequel dwelling in your mind somewhere? Would love to read one.)

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, damn....

Dig Two Graves was written almost 13 years ago, and nothing by winterfox has shown up since.

Our loss...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

winterfoxx hears a suggestion .... next time you consider submitting a "CUCK SHIT, cheating WHORE wife Apologist" story .... dig your own grave ASSHOLE!

Oh wait .... you never submitted another story once your CUCK ass got "1" bombed off of Cuckrotica!

As one smart commenter said "Come again when you can leave sooner". Glad to see you took the advice Shit for Brains!

DrprepDrprepover 1 year ago

If there is anything you want to know, now is the time to ask.

No, I know all that I need, or care to know.

So it’s all in the paperwork?

Overwhelmingly, but with one exception…I understand you now love the taste of semen.

After all that has happened, I suppose that I deserve the cruelty.

No cruelty intended, just a crumb for you to give serious thought, before your next appointment with my counselor.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Pretty good series but wished there was another page to wrap it up

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Excellent story 5*

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

I've met two women just like Susie and I thank God every day I never courted either - they were gorgeous, smart and clinically insane. The story mechanics are good, lots of drama. Susie has blinders the size of barn doors, but some people ARE like that. Too bad you've never posted any more stories. This one is excellent.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - this type of story has been done before with just about the same conclusions.

The SLUT was either CRAZY, OR a few bricks short of a full load, OR one wheel dragging in the sand - no other reason necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

boo hoo hoo

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Yeah she doesn't deserve forgiveness and she admitted that she kinda knew he was full of shit and was getting off on being a skank. So now might be the time to drop those criminal charges on her, make sure she can't practice law anymore, she made the MC lose a friggin testicle.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

5 stars until this ending. Maybe an epilogue would help but I doubt it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous