All Comments on 'Dig Two Graves Ch. 05'

by winterfoxx

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For get Susie after what she did to you not even counting what she did to your balls. Go after your old secretary Heidi, she’s 100 times more loyal then your wife ever was..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When she asked if they could be friends. I think the correct answer would have been, would you have forgiven me if the situation was reversed. Like if I would have twisted your nipple half off in some sick revenge scenario. You really need to get help. FYI, I think I would be in jail if that was the case, how come your not Ms ada

tarl009tarl009about 1 year ago

Superlative story brought to an expected close. As another reviewer mentioned this would make a good movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Heu, j'ai déjà lu des conneries mais celle là les dépasse toutes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After reading this story, I get a lot of the anger Susie had. I can totally see the marriage having already been troubled as making partner would certainly be time consuming. Plus, Jake forgot his anniversary until his plane landed.

That being said, wow. Obviously, that revenge was over the top and I couldn’t see a marriage just surviving THAT.

But Schmidt’s motivations were probably the dumbest of all. He went to great lengths for five nights over sex and then to pimp her out? That’s just insane. Given the severance package (originally $2MM if $5MM was 250% increase), Schmidt basically paid $400K per night in lost wages just to fuck Susie.

dave221039dave22103911 months ago

The sort of story you can't put down until the end. I wonder if she thought of apologising to Bill?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s a shame that this is the only story Winterfox posted here, I would have enjoyed some other work from him. Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was ok until you put janine flashing her pussy in it. That was stupid and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too many inconsistencies in the characters personalities.

The woman physically emasculated you, no, literally castrated you. Reconciling? Not plausible. There was no logic or convincing emotion explanation for choosing reconciliation. Neither seemed invested in their marriage before this sharade. Why the sudden emotions of love? And after what she did? Not convincing.

In the end, he was willing to explore a future friendship with her and open to her suggestion. Where was this passivness and forgiveness before the whole debacle. They were toe to toe in their previous verbal assault matches.

The wife was an ADA. She could've chosen a less destructive revenge. Why would she do something this blatenely criminal. They were other ways for somone of her status and power to go about this.

That was stupid.

Also, the wife is psychotic in the clinical sense. This unnatural response would've been predicated by other unwarranted actions. No mentions of this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's far too hard to reconcile the character of someone that is capable of being an ADA with someone that is so mentally unhinged and seemingly incapable of using the very skills she's honed everyday in her career when it comes to her home life. She seemed more like supermarket middle management material than someone with a keen analytical mind capable of sifting the shit from the real.

I guess it's a real problem for writers when they try to portray someone who is clearly that much more intelligent than they are. Maybe next time have them as a car saleswoman etc.

Also the trickle truthing of the PI's was all a bit much, yes it created a little bit of tension, but much frustration too. We the reader didn't need to be led through like a donkey.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I cannot see anyone reading such a document and making 1+1 =2. Just the fact of page 1 vs page 2 would give reason to doubt and then laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You ever hear the phrase” quit while you are ahead?” The first four chapters were , for the most part, pretty riveting. I gave them a 5, even though I thought he should have pressed criminal charges against Schmidt, and his wife. And the 6 million settlement? Let’s say his lawyer, and the other players got a Million. That leaves him with 5. Let’s say with his promotion, he would have made $300,000 a year. If you factor in raises and bonuses, that’s about 10 years salary. And he lost one of his testicles, and possibly would never be able to have a normal sex life. The last chapter seemed like a cheap attempt, to paint the wife as “ damaged by life” , so the fact she walked away scot free, wouldn’t look so weak. Adolph Hitler had a tough life growing up. He was beaten by his father, wounded twice in action, and actually lost his eyesight temporarily in a gas attack. I don’t believe that excused him, from the death of millions of Jews. And the wife in this story, should have gotten everything she deserved. Nice start, but the ending ruined it....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anon-Re- Janine flashing her pussy- I knew a Janine at work. Was a pretty big hoe. Would have flashed her pussy, at the JR high students on a field trip. Might be a coincidence?

William_LinesWilliam_Lines6 months ago

I liked it very much and am pleased with the ending.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ended in a whimper

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She got off too easily at the end after all the build up, he turned wimp

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was entertaining to read and held a reader's attention..that makes it a successful tale...earned.. 5 ..stars JZK

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

She did get off to easily. At least charge for assault.

CriosCrios4 months ago

Great story! Shame the author hasn’t written anything else

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on a story that could have been really good . Some guys like that POS deserves to see how well he can swim in the ocean

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a total bitch. Her revenge was over the top even if she truly believed the MC had an affair. But to wish him dead and it was her partner in crime who drove him to the hospital and then she co tinued to sleep with Schmidt, well that shows she is a true psycho. No reconciliation. MC was too nice. I would have laughed in her face and told her surely she was joking. With her? Lol nope. She went to defcon 1 and nuked her marriage from orbit. But the callous feelings about her husband being in the hospital and staying with Schmidt after the despicable "revenge" acts shows she has deep rooted psychological problems. Really deep. She is damaged goods.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

good story but she got off so lightly so only a 4

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 months ago

Just a bit long, our MC's wife as portrayed was obviously completely irrational with her jealousy think her husband had cheated on her and that was even compounded by the fact he supposed assaulted his assistant. Irrational thoughts are just that, irrational, no real basis for having them. Obviously she was already screwed up by less than normal parents. We are all products of of our environment and the company we keep feeds our tongues. If you don't believe that just look at the Muslim religion and some others that make no sense to Christians and even non believers. Some of the other religions are completely foreign to others who believe differently. Oh well, live and let live. It seems our whole culture is screwed up anyway. The revenge fuch was a bit over the top, as it was men to be. They both should have been prosecuted but our MC was a bit of wimp along those lines and still had some feeling for his wife. It's not hard to believe that those types of things happen, just look at some of the porn out there on the web. Enough rambling our author has written a well thought out story and deserves some praise for his efforts. Thank you for a pretty good story but I sometimes really like a good BTB ending. Besides what do I know about writing, I'm just a retired mechanic.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

No joy. No hope. Not fun. Just anger and pain. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a disappointment! There should have been 2 literal graves. One for the traitor slut, and one for the Schmidt she laid down with.

/

As for the HR enabler harridan, make her physical appearance match the ugliness of her spirit, and send her out into the world as a warning to others.

/

The absolute bare minimum response is long prison sentences for everyone involved! Multiple felonies including assault, sexual assault, false imprisonment, fraud, and conspiracy.

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Couldn't stick the landing.....1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous