Digit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when did - when did my face get so close to hers?

Jeez, Evie, I thought of saying.

She just sat there, her head facing me. Totally expressionless, totally still except for the subtle expansion and contraction of her chest. Like a doll.

I could... I could do anything I wanted to her. She would let me. That's what it meant when she ate the pierog. Right?

I reached out a hand and held it next to her face. Slowly, gently, I touched her cheek.

Evie is an amazing person. It was amazing how quickly she could become red. Embarrassment? No, I didn't think that was what she was feeling. And the sun on my skin - I didn't think that was all I was feeling either.

I think I understood, by then, what she meant when she said this was her thing.

I traced my finger across her cheek, down to her jaw, across to her chin.

No reaction.

"Jeez, Evie," I whispered. "You've really made a mess of yourself."

No reaction.

I brought my finger to the drool and butter on her chin and tried to gently wipe it off, but only smeared it around a bit. So I pressed harder, turned my finger around, in order to wipe it up. It wasn't a perfect job. But I pulled my finger away, now covered in the fluids that had been dripping down her chin.

No reaction.

I held my wet finger in front of my face and watched it glistening in the evening sun. Then I studied Evie's face. Her eyes were completely shut, as they had been this whole time. She wasn't about to open her eyes, not unless I told her to. She was asleep.

I looked at my finger. To be without inhibition - that was one of the things Evie said she liked about being hypnotized. I could get that. I felt like I knew Evie pretty well. I could see how she would want that, to be without inhibition for a little while. I could see the appeal in that.

I looked at my finger. Was hypnosis contagious or something? Because I was thinking of things I thought I wouldn't normally think of.

But Evie would let me do anything right then. She wouldn't mind what I was thinking of doing. She would understand. If she knew. Which she wouldn't.

I licked my finger clean. Just with the tip of my tongue, at first. But that wouldn't be enough to get everything. So I took a few deeper licks, gathering up all the... all the stuff that was on my finger. The warm, decadent butter. The ever-so-slightly sweet, rhubarb-flavored saliva. So it would be clean.

And then we sat for a long time. And I shifted in my seat.

"Hey, Evie," I whispered. "Do you want to wake up now?"

"No."

"What do you want?"

"Zero," she whispered.

Oh. Right. We never got to zero. There weren't enough things on the plate. I always did suck at math. Silly. Damn it. What was I even doing?

She wanted to count down to zero, but we had nothing left to feed her. Shit. What was I doing?

I looked at my finger. It was covered in my spit, and whatever was left that I'd wiped from Evie's chin. It would taste good. What was I doing?

"Evie," I said. "I'm going to put my finger in your mouth."

So. This was what I was doing, huh?

"And when I do, you are going to fall so deep, just like you wanted."

I put my finger to her lips, and she opened up.

"Zero."

The inside of her mouth was so hot, so much hotter than I expected and - holy fuck she was doing it. She was curling her tongue all around me and sucking on me. She was actively doing it. She was nibbling on me and wrapping me all up in the hot, wet suction of her mouth. She was gently pantomiming the act of eating my finger.

And I let her.

For a long time.

"You look so silly, Evie," I whispered, finally. "You've got my finger in your mouth. Do you know that?"

She answered with a little moan that just - god damn.

"I've... I've played a pretty good prank on you, Evie. This was to get you back for that water you threw on me. You're such a mess right now, you know... slobbering all over my finger."

I gave it a little tug back, but she didn't let go.

"Evie," I whispered. "I'd like you to stop eating my finger now."

I took it back, pulling a trail of warm saliva out of her mouth that arced downward and ended up falling between us. I wiped my finger on my shorts.

"It's time to wake up now," I whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she was still in the same position as when we started. She was looking directly into my eyes again.

"Sirin. I need to go home. Will you come with me?"

Evie led me into her room. She paused by the door and closed it behind me.

"So, uh." I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't sure how she felt about what happened, now that she was awake. Or whether she could tell how it affected me. "I had a good time today. With you."

"Mmm." She stared out the window, at the wall, at her plants and all her other things, at everything except me as she went and sat on her bed, using her toes to slide off her flats. I wanted her to say something, but the longer I waited - just standing there, silently, looking at her - the more I felt like I wanted to jump out of my own skin.

"Should we... call it a night?" I asked.

She finally looked up at me, and I saw heat and need painted across her face.

"Please, don't..."

From halfway across the room, I could hear her breathing as she found support on her big pile of pillows. It was only in between ragged breaths that she managed to get out a sentence.

"Please don't leave me like this..."

She trailed off, running her fingers along the hemline of her dress. My lips were trembling. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth so I could speak. Even then, I could only speak softly, the way she always does.

"Like what?" It wasn't that I didn't know what she meant. Seeing how she was, I could no longer pretend not to.

She looked down at her hand, and so did I, the way her fingers just kind of fiddled with her dress. The way each one of them was moving, her hand gently shaking in a steady rhythm - bobbing with each heartbeat.

The last of the sun's rays were casting their light through the window, playing across half the room, and half my face. I wanted to pull the shades for relief, just a little bit of relief. Plenty of days this summer, I'd been out there playing softball in the midday heat, the sun right overhead. But this was hotter than any of those days, so hot I felt like I could barely move.

I swallowed the contents of my mouth. I opened my mouth to speak, only to stand transfixed at the sight of her fiddling with her dress. Finally I licked my lips and summoned just enough of my voice.

"You can show me if you want."

She spread her knees and began to pull up her dress, all the way up to her waist. I stared at the dark, moist spot in the center of her panties, the way it ran down between her legs, and I shifted a little. We were alike in one respect.

Something was wrong with my body, the way it was acting. I needed to get to the bathroom, to clean myself up. The thing is, this was not how women made me feel.

Evie's fingers began to lightly tug and play with the frilly edge of her panties. I think she was looking at me.

"Can I...?"

I swallowed.

"Yeah. You can show me."

As she raised her legs and pulled her panties off, they peeled away from her swollen lips. All around them, her pubes were dark and slick with a wetness that was leaking from inside her. As her panties turned out, I saw the gusset, soaked completely through, trailing a tendril of moisture from her body.

I stole a glance at her face. It was the face of my friend, the face I knew. Shy. Self-conscious. Bright red. And brave. Her eyes met mine, and I'm sure they stayed on mine when I looked back down at... her.

"So... that's how you are, then."

"Mmm."

I stared between the legs of my best friend, spread out on the bed, showing herself to me.

I'd been attracted to lots of people before. Men, that is - I liked men. I had a boyfriend until last year. Reg. We fucked all the time. I liked it. I'd fucked other guys in my life, too. It was fun. I liked to fuck men.

I took a step closer, to see her better, and I felt my body as it moved. But I had never felt it like this before. I never felt my heartbeat in my fingertips and the tips of my toes before, just from being close to someone. I never felt like I was going to burn up before just from wanting someone so badly. This was not how anyone made me feel. And I never, never thought that my best friend would be the one who would make me feel this way.

Was I in love with Evie? I shut it out. I couldn't consider that. But, was I... always kind of in love with Evie? I was having crazy thoughts. I wasn't thinking straight.

And I didn't know what to do.

So I asked my friend for help.

"Uh, what should - is there something - what... would you like me to do?"

She spent a few moments staring at me, trailing her eyes over my body before she decided. And when she did, she spoke firmly, but quietly. She always spoke quietly. Always drawing me in, making me listen, making me focus on her and her alone.

"I want you to watch me masturbate."

I was spellbound. I didn't know what to say. So I nodded.

She began to touch herself. It was slow at first - stroking through her lips, pressing on her clit.

Yes. This was okay. I could do this. Of course I could. That was Evie lying on the bed there, starting to pleasure herself. That was Evie. Anything she could have wanted from me, I could do. And I liked the way she was looking at me.

Yeah. This was what I wanted.

She had these wet, plump pussy lips and I imagined myself squishing them between my fingers.

"You're very pretty," I said.

She gave me a precious smile. "Ah... am I?"

"Yes," I blurted out.

As she pressed a couple of fingers into herself, she pushed herself onto them, pushing herself ever so slightly forward and ever so slightly upward - offering herself for my gaze. With her other hand, she was rubbing her thigh, just lightly rubbing up and down.

Fuck. I wanted to take her hands away. I wanted to do this for her - to lick her, to suck her, to give her the pleasure that she wanted. But that wasn't what she had told me she wanted.

I never asked her for this, never asked her to make me feel this way - to make me feel this desire that I didn't know what to do with.

I was so gonna get her for this. But first, I swallowed the contents of my mouth again.

"Hey, Evie," I said softly, finding myself closer to her bed now. "You look like you're enjoying this."

She nodded, staring at me with wide eyes. She wanted to hear what I'd say next. She totally did.

"You're good at touching yourself. I bet you do it a lot."

A little moan escaped her lips. "Y-yeah," she admitted. "Yeah, I do."

"Hey, Evie," I said softly, and I think her legs started to tremble a little more, the closer I got to her bed. "What kinds of things do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Lots of things..." she said. She wasn't smiling any more. But her eyes, staring into my own, held an intensity that I could only begin to grasp.

I began to climb up at the foot of her bed, her legs spread apart right before me, the most intimate parts of her body right in front of me.

"Sometimes," she whispered, "I think about you, Sirin." She paused, bringing her hand up to hide her mouth just a moment before letting it go back down to her pussy. "A lot of the time."

I saw her swallow, slowly.

"I like you like that," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I'm shy."

I tried to effect a mean, teasing smirk which probably grew into something more like a giddy smile.

"You don't look very shy right now, though. With your dress hiked up, and your legs spread, so I can see you rubbing your pussy."

"Ah..."

The way she was looking at me was... new. Or was it? Was it me who never really saw it? Or did I really not know -

"Sirin," she said, with just enough volume to be heard over the quiet, wet friction of her rubbing herself. "Did you really not know?

"Wha - what?"

"How I felt about you."

"I... didn't? Maybe?"

She just smiled, making a sound that was halfway between a moan and a quiet chuckle. I looked into her eyes for a long moment... and then remembered that I was the one who was trying to tease her.

"Jeez, Evie," I said. "For someone as small as you are, you sure have a pair of big, fat pussy lips."

She took a sharp breath. I peered closer, the earthy scent of her sweat and her genitals hanging in the air near her. Fuck, she smelled delicious. What was I trying to do here, again?

"I'd like to kiss you," I said.

"Mmm... please..."

I moistened my lips as I climbed over her, the mattress shifting under my weight. Leaning in close, I planted a soft little smooch on her neck. I could smell the cinnamon in her hair and feel the ever-so-slightly cool sweat on her skin.

When I pulled back, her legs were shaking, her breathing heavy.

"I'm, I'm gonna cum. Sirin. I... want... will you please do that thing you did earlier?"

"You mean hypnotize you?"

"Aah... there's not time for that. I just want you to... I want you to... aah..."

I watched her face flush with pleasure as she licked her lips.

"Put your finger in my mouth."

"You're... you're a little freaky, aren't you, Evie?"

"Please!"

My friend stared at me with wide, pleading eyes, as if she was asking me for the world. And I'm sure she knew. She knew I would have given it to her. When Evie looked at me with those eyes full of lust and need, there was absolutely no way - no force in this universe, or any other, that could have kept my finger out of her mouth.

As she sucked and tongued, I felt her orgasm, the contractions pumping through her with a strength that I didn't know existed in that small body of hers. I guess there were a lot of things I still had to learn about my best friend. She moaned softly, and I felt that in my finger, too. I loved that - the sound, and the thought that she was sharing her pleasure with me.

We looked into each other's eyes, sharing the moment. Finally, she released me. As I took my finger back, she lightly held it with both hands and licked it clean one last time.

I sat there on the bed, looking at her as she looked back at me.

"Hey, Evie," I said.

"Yeah?"

"You just got your pussy juice on my hand."

She just watched, smiling, as I brought it to my mouth and tasted.

With a giggle, she reached for me, and pulled me down next to her. There was nowhere in the world I'd rather have been. We stayed like that for a long time.

"Hey, Sirin. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yeah. You, uh... you showed me a lot." I took her hand in mine as we laid together. "This is all kind of new to me. I think... I think I never really realized the kind of feelings I have for you, or I wasn't ready to admit it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, uh, I kind of feel the same way about you that you do about me."

Evie grinned wickedly. "You know what, Sirin?" She pulled me a little closer with her free hand, stroking down the hairs on the back of my neck. "You're good with words."

I snorted. "Don't make fun of me!"

"I'm not," she said. "I liked what you said. Really."

The room was getting dark, now. The sun had set.

"It's getting late," she said. "Would you like to spend the night?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that," I replied. This was all so new to me - this side of Evie, and this side of myself. But I felt confident now. What I felt for Evie - trust, desire, and everything else - it made me confident that I could go anywhere with her, regardless of which one of us was leading the way.

"But the night's still young," she said. "We could have a lot more fun, if you want to..."

"Yeah," I replied. "Yeah. I can dig it."

An outro from Joey: Thanks for reading!

Much thanks to my close good friend, SmuttySamoanMD, for beta-reading and general idea-bouncing. Thanks also to the members of the author's forum who kindly answered my questions during the writing of this story.

There will be more stories with these characters in the future.

Oh. But wait, there's one more thing.

— Epilogue —

The sun was shining, and my fuchsia was happy.

I was sitting at my desk, thinking of - well, you know who. Sirin. The things I'd like to say to her. The things I'd like to do with her. The things I just liked about her. And I was so excited, because a lot of those thoughts were closer to reality now than they had ever been before.

There was a little knock at my door. Brian.

"Evie," he called through the door. Amiably, as always. "Just wanted you to know we're doing another board game night tonight. You're always welcome to join us."

"Hang on a minute," I called to him, about as loudly as I was capable of.

I think he was surprised when I opened the door. His feet looked surprised for sure. Brian was huge. He was a giant. He must have been, because he was so much taller than me, and I am not short.

There was something I thought about telling him for a long time. A little thing, but it would be something I enjoyed. I had been afraid to say it before, but I could be brave now, I thought, as I began tilting my head up. Finally I forced myself to at least glance at his face.

"Hey. I don't know if you know this, but I'm really glad that you always invite me to board game night. So please don't stop."

"Oh. S-sure. Of course."

I realized that I was hiding my mouth behind my hand. But that was okay.

"I won't be joining you guys tonight, because I'd rather stay here and touch myself."

I'm not sure how he reacted to that, because his feet didn't really give much of an indication. But I gave him a friendly wave as I shut the door.

As I sat back at my desk, I looked at the new wallpaper on my laptop.

Sirin and me, in my bed, this morning.