Dilly 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"I'd make out with your butt, Suzie if I wasn't afraid of getting all up in there and not being able to find my way out, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"Then take a rope ladder with you, Vicki."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"Where's Jimmy J the boyfriend then?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"On a run, so tongue me up good in front of Dilly and make it juicy then, Vicki."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"Oh, I'm going to buy me a dick and split your camel toe hard then, Suzie."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

"Oh, then I'm going to suck that dick hard first before you spread my camel toe then, Vicki."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, ow, mwah, ah oof, ahh]

I mean, I was alright with things, but apparently, LOL, Sal had enough!

[Door dingle, door dingle]

"Time! Customers coming through the doors!"

"Oh [hustle, bustle, straighten things out] I mean, your order will be delivered shortly then, Miss, so."

"Oh, I mean, thank you Miss and don't forget the overload of garlic and cheese fries. My pet Dilly likes his boyfriends with a little weight about them, so. Well, one boyfriend and Timmy, so."

Pet? Huh? I mean, OK, but to say it out loud in public then?

"That was hot, Vicki!"

"Oh, you're telling me then, Dilly? I mean, Zack is following us to your truck and all, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I'll guess I'll go back inside of the Pizza Shop and use the restroom then for like????"

"Ten minutes and probably less, sweetie."

"Peek me your undies then, Vicki!"

"Hah, peek me your fancy cow undies then, Dilly!"

Well, LOL, they will never make a game show like that, right?

"Thanks, dweeb, I owe you one, although I don't ever pay back, so."

[Huh, takes a few liberties with that cow ass smacking thing]

"Zack, I mean, just keep my truck interior clean and dry, so."

"I mean, did you want me to tie off the condom and leave it behind for you then, Dilly?"

"Ewe, that's as gross as spitting into your partners mouth then (but OK, just be quiet about it, so?)"

I mean, according to Chang, it's a thing and I just wanted to see what all the fuss was, so.

[Door dingle, door dingle]

"Timmy, I mean, which restroom should I use then, hm-mmm?"

[Grabs hand, swoosh, shuffle, bustle, skuttle, whish]

"Oh, I mean, would you mind standing back just a little further then, Timmy? I mean, this is a million dollars outfit and all, so. Also, don't some of your people or partners do that for you then?"

"Just wiggle your ass in those tight ass cow pants as you shake it dry, Dilly."

[Fap, fap, fap, clap, slap, clap, fap, slap, fap, fap]

"Ahh, like a million dollars, so????"

[Freaky little Timmy reluctantly backs off]

"No one ever fuck me then, Dilly."

[Fap, fap, fap, clap, slap, clap, fap, slap, fap, fap]

"Well, try lightening up a little with the pickup lines then, Timmy. I mean, you're a pretty attractive guy, so."

[Shake the front, shake the back, shake the front, shake the back]

[Fap, fap, fap, clap, slap, clap, fap, slap, fap, fap, grunt, grunt, grunt]

Oh, I mean, side step quick, right? I mean, he can have the urinal then.

[Ahh, squirt, stream, squirt, stream, squirt, squirt, drain, drain, ooh]

I mean, I had to be polite and grab a few paper towels, right?

[Wipe, milk, wipe, milk, wipe, milk, milk oops, milking too much]

"Oh, you love me then, Dilly and now you're my girlfriend then, right?"

"I'm just saying that there is someone out there for you, but try to back off with all the sex pickup lines and stuff all the time, so?"

"Well, I split buns pretty good, Dilly, so."

"Well, I'm also saying that my time is up here and I might be saying that your body weight needs to be a lot more, so?"

LOL, a vision of little Timmy wearing a SCUBA divers weighted belt flashed through my mind, LOL.

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah]

"I mean, well, my time is up then, Timmy, so?"

"Oh, you lip locked me and wiped me clean, so you're my girlfriend then, right?"

"I tolerate you, Timmy, so."

See folks? That's exactly what I was talking about, right? He's always straight to the wife angle. And oh, yeah, I leaned in from a distance to lip lock him because I mean, a million dollars outfit, right?

"I mean, Dilly, I'm sorry about that, but Suzie had me way worked up with her expert lip smashing and all, so?"

"Oh, I mean, it's fine, Vicki and the word is that not too many men perform like Zack, so."

"Well, you paid for the pizzas, right? I mean, they will be delivered if we're there or not, right?"

"Ah, yeah, so?"

"Well, it's just before 9pm, so if you want to stop into the Sports Bar and show off your fancy little cow pattern outfit and all, so? I mean, that outfit and the darkness of the abandoned air field, right?

I mean, technically anyone under 21 can enter the bar before 9pm and I wouldn't mind flashing around a little, so. Also, I mean, I might get blind date banged someday, but not in my million dollars cow pattern outfit, so.

[Screech, LOL, still with the screeching of the truck tires]

"Oh, so that's how you turn left then? But to be clear, Dilly, I'm not your Sports Bar Girlfriend, right?"

I mean, we covered that like nine times, right?

But it was cool how it all started out pretty well with the Sports Bar hostess and all, so.

"Well then, I mean, that's some ooh la, la prime cow beef then. Um, look, it's less than 30 minutes before the Bouncers start to look around, so enjoy yourselves until then. I mean, shall I secure a table for the two of you then? And can one of you come back to my hostess stand and ask questions, like where the Ladies Room is or something, so hm-mmm?"

"Oh, I mean, my roomie and his friends are at the bar, so I'll mingle in that direction and my friend, Vicki is worked up into a total frenzy, so? I'm Dilly, by the way."

"Oh, then mingle around and find your roomie and his friends, um, I'm Nadine, so????"

"Scoot along, Dilly, I mean, I'll just have a word with the very forward hostess, Nadine then, so? I mean, I'll catch up then shortly, so?"

Well, we already established like nine times that I was on my own for the night, so.

"Oops, oops, oops, I mean, your seat is right here then, right next to me, on the makeshift bull seat, so?"

"LOL, can you seduce me in less than 30 minutes, jock? The word is that Bouncer will shoo me along in 28 minutes, so?"

"Oh, I can seduce you in like less than three minutes, although we don't need to spread that around, so? Anyways, Brad."

"Dilly, Silly Dilly the Cowgirl, so?"

"Well then, Silly Cowgirl Dilly, I mean, we should step outside to the smoking area for a few minutes then, so?"

I mean, in my million dollars cow pattern outfit? Hah, I think not!

"Well, Mr. Three Minutes, I mean, I'm here to entice, I mean, visit with my roomie and his friends, so."

"Oh, I mean, your roomie, huh?"

"And it's not that way, Brad, so. Everything is on the up and up with us. Also, just why are you "up" so quickly then, hm-mmm?"

"Duh, prime cow beef! I mean, at least say good bye to me later, alright Silly Cowgirl Dilly?"

"Oh, I will [mwah], Brad."

I mean, everyone appreciates a kiss on the cheek, right? Especially me when I get to plant one and then keep walking towards the other side of the bar where I was sure to find Ethan and his boys.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's the hurry, cowgirl? I mean, put a rope around it and slow down then."

"Oh, I mean, my roomie and his friends are my muscle tonight, so?"

[gentle butt smack, pat, slap]

"Yeah, but what if all I care is your muscle then? I mean, things are feeling pretty firm back there, so?"

[Pinches his body a little???]

"I mean, I think you're just hefty enough then, but things might be just on the tipping line, so?"

"I mean, I don't even know what that means, but cool then, I guess and you just keep pinching and poking at me until you're sure that I have what you're looking for. Um, Tony, by the way."

"Oh, I'm Silly Cowgirl Dilly or as some have yet to call me, your possible boyfriend, Tony, so?"

"Oh, so, now we're talking then Dilly, so?"

I mean, his body wasn't too thick and not too thin and he squeezed hefty, so.

"Ah, um, not to break this up, but um, roomie, we're just across the U-shaped bar, so."

"Oh, hey roomie, I mean and the "guys" sent you over here to retrieve me because you know, I'm wearing the outfit that they like then, huh?"

"Geez, Dilly, have you been drinking wine coolers again?"

"Well, I wasn't letting Tony rub my ass because I'm sober. Or from watching Vicki absolutely smash it with Suzie, so. And order a rope ladder online, so?"

[Tony doesn't care, rub, pat, slap, rub, big circles, poke, slap, pat]

"Ah, I mean, I'm sorry Pal, but Dilly is spoken for and also done for the night, so. Also, I mean, Dilly, just keep walking around the bar and use that time to completely recall every single detail about how much smashing was going on between Vicki and Suzie and don't leave out the part about the need for a rope ladder either, so, be on your way then, Dilly."

[Um, was sort of man handled away then]

"Bye [mwah] boyfriend, Tony. I'm big with the smooches, by the way. LOL, not as big as your bulge, but I'm a kisser, so."

"And I have plenty for you to kiss, Dilly, so screw your roomie and have a seat with me then, so?"

I mean, LOL, my first time in a Sports Bar and I start a fight, right? LOL, in my million dollars cow pattern outfit! Well, it was more a pushing contest, but that might qualify as a fight, so.

"OMG, what's happening then, Dilly?"

"Oh, you know, Vicki, I opened my mouth and then Tony wanted me to open my mouth for another reason and then Ethan went all protective roomie on Tony and now, LOL, they look silly pushing each other's shoulders back and forth, so. Also, your lip gloss and hair are a mess, so."

"Geez, I told you about Ethan being overly protective and all, but, listen, um, maybe you could use the distraction to slip away and say "hey" to Mr. Polo Shirt over there then, so? Also, if you're going to open your mouth again, I mean, put a cock in it then, geez. LOL and you should see, Nadine, so."

Well, that's what Tony wanted me to do anyways, right, open up and put his cock in it, right? Nope, not when Mr. Polo Shirt had a hefty look about him. Besides, with Ethan and Tony playing pushing match and with Vicki running back to the Ladies Room to straighten up a little, I mean, I was left all alone, so.

"I mean, that's my team in white playing in the Thorny Flower Bowl game, so."

"Oh, I mean, that's my team in maroon, so?"

"I mean, don't get me started because I have mad wrestling skills, so?"

"Oh, well then, I mean, we'll see about that then, but listen, I'm kind of old fashion, so?"

"Oh, so, your dick should be tended too on a regular basis then?"

"I mean, it's just my old fashion ways, so."

[Pinches his body]

"I mean, what's that all about then, ah?"

"Dilly, Silly Cowgirl Dilly and I was just checking the firmness of you middle section. I mean, I want my boyfriend to weigh me down, so. Also, ahh?"

"Tanner. I mean, do I meet the weight requirements then, Dilly?"

"Well, things are close, but maybe one extra cheeseburger for you then. I mean, if I were to empty your balls before you mounted me, well, the scale would tip the other way then, so. I mean, you do want to mount me, right Tanner?"

"Waitress? Server! Ah, a cheeseburger, please and make it quick! And make it two, just in case!"

Oh, I left Mr. Polo Shirt Tanner to eat his cheeseburger and went to find the roomie and his friends.

"Oh, hey guys, I mean, so how do I look tonight then, hm-mmm?"

Well, just like in the last chapter, I mean, the "guys" went into mumbling under their breath mode, LOL.

"(Fuck, I'm getting me cow tail tonight then.)"

"(Damn, he has to be commando under there.)"

"(Oh, I want another shot at that mow, mow booty then.)"

"(Damn! I hurt my pinky finger defending Dilly's honor.)"

Same ole, same ole, right?

"Um, look, I'm sorry and all, but I have a job to do and it's getting pretty close to the 9 o'clock hour and you're managed to cause enough of a stir around here, so?"

[Pinches the Bouncer's sides]

"No, no, I understand, Mr. Bouncer and I don't want any trouble, so, hey, wait a minute! You're Hank then, right? I mean, you were like two years in front of me in school, so?"

"Well, be that as it may, I didn't pay all that much attention to underclassmen and I still have a job to do, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I remember you having a better attitude when you asked me to shave your legs for your swim meet then, so?"

"What? Dillion? Dillion the dweeb? This is you then? I mean, you were just like this tall and so very skinny back then."

"Oh, I mean, Hank, if you're saying that a few things developed and shaped up to my favor, then I'll take that as a compliment, so?"

[Oh, slightly whisked and man handled away, again!]

"I mean, that wasn't sex, Dillion, um, Dilly, um, whatever, so?"

"Oh, the locker room floor would beg to differ, but I'm not calling you out, Hank."

[Pinch and poke again, huh, too much is too much, right?]

[Pay back then, squeeze, slap, pat, squeeze]

"I mean, 30 minutes more and no more, right, Dilly Dillion? And what's with the pinching and poking then?"

[Lifts his bouncer's t-shirt to peek and yep, too much is just too much]

"Well Hank, I mean, if you mounted me, I mean, it might hard for me to breath then, so?"

"Oh, I mean, that's why they invented the hands and knees doggie position then, so? Also, who in the hell calls it "mounting" and all then?"

Rats! Foiled by all the different sex positions! Just like I was foiled with phone technology earlier!

"[Mwah] I'll take the extra 30 minutes then, Hank, so? I mean, I'll take your number as well to be nice and all, so."

"I mean, will you take a smoke break with me to then, Dilly Dillion?"

"Oh, um, Hank, I mean, haven't I caused enough of a stir around here tonight already? And I do acknowledge that you're stirring around down there too, so?"

Well, I mean, he was stirring about downstairs, so as you might remember, I'm nice and I have no problem with acknowledging things, so.

"Alright, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but Dilly is mine to protect and I think all of the sexy eyes talk and hands stuff near the restrooms is just about over, so?"

"Oh, um, wow, roomie, my muscle, I mean, um, well, I mean, well, Hank was just making sure that I could pee without getting beaten up, so?"

"Yeah, punk, now get back to sipping on your Shirley Temple then, punk."

"Oh, now, now, Hank, I mean, Ethan is my roomie and my protector, so let's play nice and let's all get along, LOL, for at least the next 30 minutes, alright then?"

See folks? I'm telling you, I'm the nice one who always finds a better way. I mean, Hank found a better way that time with his suggestion that I keep my cow outfit clean and dry by sitting on the toilet with the seat down so he could, well, I'm sure you can imagine what he did, LOL, as I sat there facing him at just about the right height as I sat.

"Well, I mean, Hank, that's fat."

[Poke, poke, spread lips, insert, ahh]

"Whew, Hank, I mean, that's too fat for me!"

[Poke, cave in, open wide, slither in, thrust. Boink at closed lips, ahh]

"It always fits, Dillion Dilly, sometimes it just takes a few pokes and a little pushing, so."

"Hm, ag, oomph, ha, oh, ag, hm, hm, hm."

"Oh, Dillion Dilly, we should have stayed in touch more then, so, ooh, oh, do you have two tongues then, Dillion Dilly?"

[Oof, ow, ug, oof, oof, ag, ag, hg, hg, oof, oomph, ummah, oof, ag, hg, hm, hm, gag, gag, oh]

"Oh, I see that your hips are rocking on the seat then, Dillion Dilly, so?"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"[Gag, cough] Damn it, Hank, just get it over with then! You're stretching out my mouth!"

[Fake it, fap, fap, fap, slap, slip, slip, clap, clap, fap, fap]

[Oh no, poke, poke, ahh, home]

"And by the way, if you spill a single drop on your fancy outfit, well, that's on you, Dillion Dilly."

[Pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, pump, slam, squirt, squirt, big squirt]

[Ewe, gulp, gag, swallow, ug, ug, protect the outfit, ow, oh, gulp, gulp, seriously?]

"Ahh, I mean, that was hot, Dillion Dilly!"

"[Cough, gag] Well, your man stuff is pretty hot too then, Hank [gag, spit], I mean, can I come into the Sports Bar anytime I want too now and all?"

"Oh, oh yeah, Dillion Dilly, I got your back and what's your beef with you being mounted while on your back anyways? Not that I can't wait to take you doggie, so?"

"Oh, I mean, [still swallowing] I've only been halfway mounted while I was on my belly, so."

"Well, we have much to explore then, right Dillion Dilly?"

[BANG, BANG, BANG!]

LOL, yep, I was sure that was my friend Vicki banging on the Men's Room door, right? I mean, LOL, time to go!

End Dilly 02

12