Dinah Takes Dictation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was being disrobed by her two on the couch, one of them removing her blouse and the other taking down her panties and diving right into her pussy while she serviced the other guy's dick. Almost comically, the guy doing the muff diving came up for air long enough to say, "Hi, I'm Frank." "Hi, Frank, I'm Anna, nice to fuck you." He went back under the hood while the blowjob recipient said, "Hi, I'm Davis, and you sure know how to suck cock." "Hi, Davis, it's a pleasure to have you in my mouth."

Up at Eddie's desk, he and his buddy, Pete, had dispatched with my dress and underwear in a flash and now I was orally servicing both their cocks as I squatted between them. Eddie's love for the display windows made sure we always faced out of the office. Could he be filming this from a distance or was this just an ego thing where he hoped to be discovered? As he told me later, he felt like the king of the world fucking in front of that window.

Taylor, sitting in one of the secretary chairs with her mouth open, appeared stunned with the orgy scene unfolding before her. The question was: would it draw her closer to the flame or push her away? That was Eddie's problem to deal with and he seemed oblivious to it at the moment. Intoxicated with his own financial power he seemed incapable of weighing all the aspects of his choices. Taylor was one of those choices that his dick made and, at least from my angle, it seemed a hopeless contract. She liked the perks but the responsibilities would be too overwhelming. She was young and needed that freedom to find herself. Time would tell but my guess was a week or two and she'd be looking for another sugar daddy. One that played with her alone and let her rule the roost. He was the lucky one and should act like it.

I was sucking off Pete and taking Eddie from, his favorite angle, the rear, while I caught a glimpse of Anna doing the same with her two studs. Then, out of the blue, Eddie announced a changing of the guard. The girls would switch threesomes and so I went south and Anna went to Eddie's desk where she went to work on Pete and Eddie and I begin servicing Frank and Davis.

Taking strong hold of their dicks I asked how they'd like to be pleasured. Davis wasted no time expressing his desire to fuck me in the ass. So, with the Eddie-supplied jell I let him lube me up and while Frank jerked his own dick and watched, I took it anal. Because of how I was facing while Davis was fucking me I noticed Frank's attention wandering off to Taylor. Was he going to make a bold move and try to fuck the boss's protégé?

As Davis reamed me out Frank slowly moved to Taylor and I overheard his crude come on, "Hey, little hottie, suck my magic dick and you'll have good luck all day long."

He was trying to charm her into the act but it came out weak. Still, feeling left out and probably hurt by Eddie's instructional dismissiveness, she took his offer and started giving him head. But that was not all he wanted from her. As she did him from her chair he reached into her blouse and felt her up. Apparently she was playing because she stopped blowing him long enough to remove her blouse and bra. She also dropped her skirt on the floor, leaving only her panties in tact.

The boss was occupied with the ins and outs of Anna and the cityscape so was missing the latest developments on the secretary desk. Escalating quickly, Frank had moved on to step two and had already spread her out on the desk and was energetically fucking her all the way to her next birthday.

Up on the boss's level the two of them were taking a doggy run at Anna, her pussy never getting a break from their tag teaming. Anna just maintained the familiar city vista stance in front of the window while they satisfied themselves. It was Eddie who came first, instructing Anna to take a facial when he came, so when he got close she whirled around and took his cum. Pete turned her back around and went at it some more.

Davis had worked himself to completion and pulled out of my ass. Placing one hand on the back of my neck he released a stream of cum on my back. He seemed all too pleased with himself like he'd just created a work of art.

When Eddie finally saw Frank going to town on his young, girlfriend in training, he ran down, wrapped his hands around Davis' neck and lifted him out of Taylor and right off the ground. "Get your clothes and get out. You're fired." Frank made hast and was out the door. As he got into the elevator you could hear him pleading, "I didn't know! I didn't know she was your girlfriend!" After that all you could hear was Pete panting away, still laying the wood to Anna until, with a loud grunt he left a trail of his jizz running down her buttock.

We were pretty much all spent and it was clear the fuck day was over for Eddie and his invitees. At least Davis and Pete got to leave with their jobs still in tact. At the time, I had the feeling that when Frank went for Taylor it was the end for him. Here he got a magnificent gift from his boss in the form of Anna and I and then got greedy thinking he could stick it to Taylor and walk away like nothing had happened. Something happened.

Pussy is a strong motivator and men are such easy touches. Put that pink in front of them and they go brain dead, unable to spell their own name. I felt slightly bad for Frank, he couldn't help himself and his short term thinking, or lack of, cost him a substantial income.

After we and Eddie had settled up our finances he group hugged both of us and said, "You girls make me want to do nothing but fuck the rest of my life away. God, the both of you are indescribably beautiful. Please, let's do it again soon. The party idea? I'll make it well worth your while."

He kissed both of us and saw us to the elevator door. Once outside when we realized how much cash we had hauled in we just burst out laughing. Ya, we had to go all day but our stamina was up to the task. On the way home we talked about how long we could do this line of work before we either wore out or, because of age, stopped getting called.

I looked at her up and down and she looked me up and down and she said, "Tina, we're so hot I wanna fuck the both of us." From the car on the way home we came up with a silly game we called 'Who's Hotter Than Us?' If you spotted a girl on the street you called out if she was hotter than us with 'Hotter!'. Otherwise you said 'Nope'. The 'Hotter' had to be agreed on by both of us. By the time I dropped her off we had hilariously nope'd our way into a tie and hugged and said our goodbyes.

Going back to my apartment I thought, 'We'd better live it up now and bank the rewards because someday it'll be over.'

12