All Comments on 'Dinah Takes Dictation Ch. 02'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

As one of your followers, I’d like to say “thanks” for dropping the 3 stories this week. I enjoyed them all and wanted to send you my appreciation and a few comments. These comments are just one reader’s opinion, so feel free to ignore them if you prefer.

Dinah. I love that you’ve brought Anna back into the scene. Dinah on her own was good, but just another high price hooker, of which there are plenty here on Literotica. (And I like those stories too). But having the two of them gives you the option to create different interesting scenarios. You could have them being engaged by any number of clients and adding in the possibilities of interaction between them just makes things better. But don’t make it too complex. The addition of so many extra guys and Taylor, with Frank’s subsequent firing, in the latest chapter didn’t add a lot. Better to keep it simpler and focus on the action with Dinah and Anna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
This week I’m releasing part 2 of my story, Erica’s Errant Erotica. It’s essentially a story within a story and each part is closely connected so please read part 1 first if you have time. Weaving two stories into one narrative has been a challenge but also way fun. Thanks for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES