All Comments on 'Dinner with a Special Gift'

by shoeman1965

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
very erotic

Very well done erotic fun. Two people having great fun and sex together with your writing forming wonderful pictures in my mind.

Thanks for the wonderful entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We do it different

Our (my) special gift to my wife came as a surprise to her. I took her to the adult book store and played with her while she watched peep shows of men jacking-off (her passion). She was begging me to eat her pussy, but I in turn had revenge somewhat on my mind. I bent her over the chair and licked her asshole while she squiremed and moaned begging me to fuck her tight ass.

If you suck my cock I will teasing her. She kept begging me and said she would suck any cock just as long as my cock was in her asshole!!

She was so damn hot and moaning and groaning, the attendant came and checked on us. My wife grabbed his crotch and pleaded with him to let her suck his cock. It was early in the morning and he had locked the door before he came to check on us.

He dropped his slacks and my wife gulped his cock down her throat while I rammed her hot, tight ass. She made it with both of us and then pulled his cock from her mouth and screamed for us to drown her in cock juice!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous