Dipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grinding which at first was slow and gently soon changed to harder and more vigorous as I slid back and forth, from pussy to ass hole across his mouth, which now gulped for breath, his face now smeared with my juices. I stopped, holding my bum hole firmly on his mouth and changing my tone softly spoke,

"Tongue my ass Danny, tongue it hard and deep."

With that, I sat my full weight, which although not huge, is ample enough when your face sitting a twenty year old, down on his mouth. His hands which until now had obeyed me by being motionless, now grasped at the floorboards, making scrabbling sounds as they fought to move. Oh it felt good, it felt divine, it felt so wet. His tongue slipped into my bum hole and wriggled into every crease as I shifted slightly to gain full pleasure from it. Then and only then, did I lift, only a little, but enough to hear him gulp a much needed gasp of air, before I sat down hard again.

"Oh Danny," I moaned, "Your such a good, good boy, lick deep, deeper, oh yes Danny, good boy, lick my ass, lick it good."

We played this fun, face sitting game for about ten minutes, pressure, pleasure and fear being dealt in equal amounts and all the while I enjoyed the feelings of his saliva mixing with the juices of my pussy and ass. His cock, I was pleased to see, remained hard throughout and as I lifted from his face for what I had decided would be the last time, I leaned forward to grasp it through the thick cotton material. I fumble for the zip and pulled it vigorously down, pushing both hands greedily in to grasp his boxers and release the cock within.

Know leaning more forward Danny was also able to gasp some much needed breath. I could hear him gulping in air, his face inches from my wet ass and sopping pussy.

He was, I have to say, a big boy. Not huge, but big enough with a more than average girth to it. His thick foreskin smoothed back as I pulled it gently down his shaft, revealing a glorious red and purple helmet, wet with precum. Now I could have simply sat back, enjoyed his tongue and wanked him off, but I had a better idea and it would be so much more fun.

I squatted back and then up from the floor and his face. Danny lay beneath me, his face glistening with juice, his cock swaying and red through the zip of his overalls.

"Up you get young man." I snapped, "Come on up you get, I don't have all day."

Danny, somewhat bemused and no doubt aching now, slowly got to his feet.

"Let's play a game," I suggested, "Do you like games Danny?" I asked, though he was not going to have a choice in the matter.

Before he could confirm or deny whether he wanted to play or not, I turned him to face the table and the pile of porn magazines.

"Open one," I instructed, "Open one and tell me what you like."

Danny reached out and took the first one he could reach.

"Ooh," I mocked, you like big tits and girls being fucked by black cocks then, do you?"

Danny made no reply.

"Danny," I repeated, "I asked you a question, do you like big tits and seeing girls fucked by big black cocks?"

My tone had changed from soft to firm and Danny was now obliged to answer.

"Yes." He murmured.

"Oh good," I laughed, "So do I, let's play."

I stood behind him now, my naked body pressed against the rough back of his overalls, my left arm stretched round his waist enabling me to grasp his hard young cock., while my right cupped and gently squeezed his big hanging balls.

"Keep turning the pages Danny," I instructed softly in his ear, "Tell me what you see and what you like and I'll tell you."

Danny flicked the first of the crinkled pages over to reveal its image.

"So Danny," I asked, "What do you like there?"

He hesitated, before replying slowly and quietly,

"I like her big hanging tits and her mouth round the guys cock end,"

As he spoke I began to slowly glide my hand up and down his shaft, which was now slightly wet with precum. His foreskin rolled up and down his length as I squeezed and caressed his twitching balls. He gasped loudly and his back arched a little. Breathing softly into his neck I offered my thoughts.

"Mmmm Danny, " I began, still pumping his shaft, "I wish it was me there sucking that big, thick, black cock in front of my husband, next page please!"

Danny turned to the next page and the task was repeated.

"I love seeing girls fucked in their arse," He moaned as my hand now wet with his juices, gripped him tighter and pumped more quickly, tight over every veiny inch of his young hard cock.

"Oh me too Danny," I hissed, "Me too, NEXT PAGE!"

Danny was clearly beginning to lose control and I could feel small but distinct spasms in his shaft as on each stoke I let a finger slide over his wet engorged helmet.

"Do you like that one Danny?" I asked, "Do you like seeing a girl's face covered in thick, sticky spunk?"

Danny could barely get his words out now, his knees were beginning to shake and buckle slightly, and his breaths were deeper, quicker and more gasping.

"Danny," I snapped, "Answer me, do you like to see guys spunk over girls faces?"

"YES, YESSS, I love to see it, I love it..." He cried, his whole body shaking as I pumped him harder, faster and tighter. His cock hot hard and bucking in my hand.

"Me too," I laughed loudly in his ear, "Me too, I love my face covered in spunk, NEXT PAGE"

"I wish I was fucking her in the arse," He gasped, "I wish it was me, I w-ish, I....,"

His voice breaking, the words struggling to get out.

"Danny, Danny, I wish you were fucking my tight arse, fucking it hard and deep, making me cum.........Danny, you want to fuck my milf arse don't you, DON'T YOU!"

"AH...ah...ahh...agh....aghhh.......YESSSSSSS........YESSSSSS."

He came, he came hard and strong. As I pulled down painfully hard and tight on his thick shaft, I took my right hand from his balls and despite his head shaking with orgasmic pleasure, I covered his mouth tightly, holding it, airless until the last of his four strong jets of hot thick spunk had sprayed onto the pages, covering the girl's body in rivulets of sticky cum.

He shook his head and tried to cry out, but I was having none of it. He writhed as he came and tried to release my hand, but he was losing both battles. His face was red, his eyes wide as he felt his last breath slipping away. He struggled to free my hand once more from his mouth but as his climax ripped through his body and I pumped the last sticky globs of spunk from his cock, slipping a wet finger across his twitching, oozing helmet, he was powerless. His knees buckled and he slumped to the floor, almost taking me with him, my hand slipping from his mouth, spunk dripping from where it had landed on the dusty table edge onto the back of his neck and shoulders.

I stepped back, wiping sticky trickles of spunk from my hand onto my thigh and looked down at my shaking, crumpled, gasping boy toy.

"Is that another apprentice broken then Jo," A voice from behind asked.

"He'll fix," I smiled, turning to face him, "He was fun, I liked this one Ken."

12