Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I that obvious?" he asked.

"Yes, but that's okay," she said, "I took it as a compliment. I've always had a thing for older men."

"You have?"

"Especially older men with big, fat dicks," she said wickedly.

"Oh God," he groaned, and to his astonishment, he suddenly erupted inside the fake pussy while he imagined himself fucking Essence's real pussy.

"Oh yes, Papa Charlie, come for me," Essence purred while she continued pumping his dick with the sleeve, wishing she could watch that cum erupting from his big dick.

"That feels so good," he groaned softly, as his first orgasm in a long time cascaded through him, which was his first from a woman in two decades.

"You deserve to come on your birthday, Papa Charlie," Essence purred, "and maybe even more," her own pussy still on fire.

"Thank you, Now I know for sure there are black angels," he said weakly, as she continued stroking his dick with the fake pussy.

"Anytime," she said.

"Don't offer me that," he joked, "or you'll be dressing in sexy outfits, nylons, and stroking my dick all week long."

"Do you like nylons?" she asked, although it wasn't a surprise.

"It's my kryptonite," he admitted, glancing down to look at her long legs in their nylons.

"Then I'll make sure we'll be wearing them at all times," she assured him.

"We?" he asked.

"Sheila and me," she shrugged, as she pulled the sleeve off of his cock.

"Oh."

"She does whatever I tell her to."

"Really?"

"Yes, everything," she stressed, then paused, allowing the sexual implications to sink in.

"Wow!" he gasped, his imagination running wild with those sexual implications.

Essence rolled off the bed, set the sleeve down, and helped Papa Charlie get dressed.

"I'll be back in a bit to fix get you some breakfast," she said, "but first I need to start transferring the third video."

"You have some of them done already?"

"I have two of them transferred into the computer. One is called Dottie Gets Religion, and another is called Train Ride."

"Have you watched them?"

"I promised I wouldn't," she said. Which was technically true, but not the whole truth.

"Thank you," he said. After his wild experience this morning, he felt even more urgently that she shouldn't see what was on those tapes, since all of them made him look like a pathetic cuck... which he never had been.

"Up next is Fifteenth anniversary, I think," Essence said, as she grabbed the sleeve.

"Okay, that's great," he said. That was the one he'd watched the most after Dottie had passed. It was such a hot video, made especially for him. But actually, they all had been.

Essence headed down the hall towards the bedroom, then once she was out of sight, she silently squeezed the sleeve until some cum dripped out of it, and she gobbled it down. "Mmmmmmm," she subvocalized. She extracted and swallowed all the cum she could from the sleeve before she went into the bedroom, straddled her sleeping submissive's face, and said, "I brought you breakfast in bed."

Sheila had been awakened this way many times already. It was a great way to wake up, inhaling the sweet scent of her best friend's pussy. Although she was a little groggy, she leaned her head up and began licking... briefly forgetting they were in her parents' house with her Grandfather just down the hall.

"That's it, slut, lap down that fresh breakfast," Essence moaned, as she savoured the slow licking.

Sheila could tell Essence was horny... she only called her names when she being was. Her surmise was confirmed a minute later, when she felt the back of her head pulled up, her face pressed firmly into the wet pussy, and her best friend began grinding her pussy on it.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy," Essence moaned. Then she dropped her bombshell: "Jerking off your Grandfather off got me all wet and bothered!"

Sheila's eyes went wide upon hearing that, although she couldn't do much more about it than to continue licking, while her face was used by her best friend. Had she really jerked off Sheila's Grandfather? Of course she had. She was really sneaky, but she never told lies. (Or as we've seen, she never told outright ones.)

"Yes, your Grandfather came inside the sleeve I bought him yesterday for his birthday," Essence said, as she began working over her friend's face... her pussy on fire... her orgasm coming closer.

"Yes, come on my face," Sheila moaned, with a visual of her Grandfather's big cock spurting cum on her face suddenly popping into her head.

"You're picturing your Grandfather's dick shooting cum on you, aren't you?" Essence taunted, about to come.

"No," Sheila lied.

"Liar," Essence moaned, just before she flooded her friend's face with her own cum.

Sheila hungrily lapped up her best friend's delicious cum... which had a taste she couldn't ever get enough of... a taste she was addicted to. Sure, she liked cock... but God, Essence's sweet nectar was heaven!

Once she was spent, Essence rolled off of her best friend and went to the VHS machine.

"Did you really jerk off my Grandfather?" Sheila asked, sitting up and realizing Essence was dressed as a slutty nurse. "And what are you wearing?"

"I did, then later, I ate his cum from the sleeve," Essence said, "but not where he could see me."

"You didn't!"

"You know I did," Essence said, as she slipped the next tape into the VHS player, pressed Play, and then Record on the computer app. This time she kept the screen turned so they could see it, and asked, "So what you think of my outfit?"

"It'll probably kill my Grandfather," Sheila said shaking her head.

"That's what he said it might do, but it didn't, she laughed, before going to her shopping bag. She pulled out a second identical nurse outfit, and tossed it to Sheila. "Don't worry, I got one for you too."

"I can't wear this in front of Gramps!" Sheila argued.

"You can and you will," Essence insisted. "Now go shower, get dressed in your outfit, and help me fix breakfast."

"You're exhausting," Sheila said, shaking her head.

"And you love it," Essence said, going over and giving her friend a brief but passionate kiss.

As her sexy black friend sauntered away with glimpses of her butt cheeks showing with each step, Sheila shook her head. God, what was she getting herself into? And why couldn't she get her Grandfather's big cock out of her head?

Fuck!

.....

Sheila showered, but she didn't put on the nurse outfit, for a couple of reasons. It felt weird to wear something so sexy, and even slutty, around her Grandfather, and she recalled she'd arranged to meet some friends from when she was in high school for lunch.

So she came out wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and Essence gave her a look.

"We're going out for lunch with my high school friends, remember?" Sheila defended herself, since didn't often disobey Essence's orders. They weren't girlfriend and girlfriend in the normal sense, but they were in a hierarchical relationship with each other, and Sheila was clearly the submissive of the two.

"Right," Essence smiled. "Yes, this outfit may be a bit much for that crowd."

"Just a little," Sheila chucked, as she admired her friend looking unbelievably hot in her all-white outfit.

"Finish making Papa Charlie's breakfast for me," Essence ordered, coming over and handing Sheila a spatula. "I should go and shower too, if we're going out to meet your friends."

"Yeah, you don't want to smell like pussy cum," Sheila said wickedly, with a grin.

"I didn't say that," Essence said, "since you're the one with pussy cum all over your face."

"How could I be? I showered afterwards."

"Then I must be wrong. So maybe I'll have to fix that by sitting on your face again just before we head out," Essence said as she left the kitchen, slapping Sheila's ass on the way out.

Sheila shook her head, although she knew that if Essence told her to eat her pussy just before they left, then she would... she couldn't ever resist that delicious nectar.

She finished making breakfast, then chatted with her Grandpa, promising him they'd make him a gourmet supper tonight for his birthday, but they'd be out for most of the afternoon.

Charlie was still processing his crazy morning with Essence. It was so wild, and it had given him pleasure he hadn't felt in years.

Essence came back dressed in tight jeans and a green blouse.

They chatted some more, before the girls headed out, Essence starting the episode called Dog Park, since the 15th anniversary one was quite short.

They had a great visit, then did a little last minute Christmas shopping, and picked up supplies for a buttermilk chicken meal Essence loved making... she'd first gotten it from her great-Grandmother's family recipe book.

They arrived home and checked on Charlie, who was watching Wheel of Fortune, and then went to put their shopping away. Then when they went into Sheila's bedroom, Essence insisted they both get into their nurse outfits, and after some protests from Sheila... in part because they'd be wearing no bras and only thong panties... she relented, as always.

Once they were both in their outfits, Essence snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her.

"Seriously? Now?" Sheila asked. Essence had used that simple gesture many times... usually when she was on the phone, watching television, or working on her computer... and it never failed to make Sheila's mouth water, her pussy tingle, and her submissive nature shift into overdrive.

"Seriously. I want your face glistening with my pussy cum when we make our entrance," Essence insisted.

"And then go out there so my Grandfather can see me like that? He'll know what it is! I can't do that," Sheila refused, even while her submissive mode subjugated her, and she dropped to her knees in front of her best friend.

"I don't know why you always argue with me, when you know from the start you'll end up doing what I told you to," Essence said, draping her left leg over Sheila's shoulder, and using her right hand to guide Sheila's face to her pussy.

"Fuck, are you bad," Sheila said, as she allowed her face to be guided into the sweet-smelling pussy she loved so much.

"Says the slut who's eating pussy in her parents' house with her Grandfather right down the hall," Essence teased, loving how naughty they were being.

"You're making me do it," Sheila pointed out, and then she began licking.

"I don't make you do anything, I just tell you what I want," Essence pointed out, although that was only partly true. She definitely pushed her best friend's buttons and led her into wicked sexual encounters and taboos, but in the end, Sheila always made the conscious choice to do whatever it was this time. "You make your own choices."

"That's true, I guess. You never threaten me or anything, but I can't ever resist obeying you," Sheila admitted. Deep down, she loved being Essence's submissive, and she also enjoyed the wild adventures she'd kept getting into.

"I know you can't," Essence purred. And then after you've completed my horrible task du jour, you're always glad you did it. True?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," Sheila admitted.

"Then here we are again," Essence summarized, as she enjoyed her second tongue-licking of the day from her personal pussy-pleasing pet.

Ten minutes later, Sheila stood up, her face drenched with Essence's cum, and she asked, "You aren't really going to make me go out there dressed like this and wearing your cum all over my face, are you?"

"You already know the answer to that," Essence smiled, as she started another video, this one called, 'Carol's Wedding.' As it started, she said, "This next one has your Mom in it. She might even be the star performer!"

"What? No way?" Sheila said, as she went over to check out the laptop.

"It's labeled 'Carol's Wedding'," Essence pointed out.

"Then it can't be a sex tape," Sheila said, as she looked at the laptop. It started with her Mother dressed in a wedding gown, standing in a hotel room.

"Maybe you're right," Essence admitted, as they both watched to see what would happen.

"Ready honey?" Dottie asked as she came into view, wearing a gold formal gown.

"I don't know about doing this, Mom." Carol looked very worried.

"It's a family tradition, honey," Dottie said.

"Get over here slut," a deep voice said rudely from somewhere off camera.

"Just let yourself go and enjoy yourself, honey," Dottie said, "it's your Dad's and my special wedding present for you."

"Yeah, let's blacken the Bride," another off-camera voice said.

"Holy shit! No way!" Sheila gasped, as the camera panned over to show four naked black men standing next to the bed, all of them sporting very impressive erections.

"Jesus!" Essence gasped, as Carol went over to the four men and dropped to her knees in front of them.

"Get sucking, bitch," one of the muscular men ordered.

"I can't watch this, at least not right now," Sheila confessed, as her Mother took a cock in her mouth, and the other three men surrounded her, stroking their dicks.

"Good girl," Dottie purred, as Sheila urgently turned away from the screen.

"Well, now we know that your slutty, submissive tendencies are because of your first-rate genetic heritage ," Essence joked.

"My Mom cheated on my Dad on their wedding day!" Sheila wailed , totally shocked.

"Not necessarily. It's only cheating if your Dad didn't know and approve of her doing this. For all we know, maybe he was right there in the hotel room," Essence suggested as Carol began stroking two other cocks while sucking the first one... and then advancing from cock to cock.

"Regardless, I just..." Sheila broke down, beginning to cry.

Essence went over to her after turning down the volume, and pulled her in for a hug. "Now don't go messing up my pussy juice."

In spite of herself, Sheila couldn't help giggling.

"But seriously. What happens between your parents behind closed doors is their own business, unless they decide to share their secrets," Essence said, wondering just how kinky Sheila's family was.

"I guess," Sheila said, since it really wasn't any of her business... so long as her Dad knew about it. She didn't like the idea of her Mom cheating on her Dad... although her Grandmother had orchestrated this encounter, so there must have been more to this than was immediately apparent.

"Now come and help me prepare a nice birthday dinner," Essence said.

"Okay," Sheila said, wiping her eyes. "I still can't believe you want me to go out looking like this."

"We'll be his nurses for the entire week," she said. "We might as well embrace the part."

"I hope you remember he's my Grandpa," Sheila asserted.

"And I hope you remember your Grandpa has a huge dick," Essence countered, before skipping out of the room. And down the hall

Sheila shook her head, and then followed her out. She did her best to hurry straight to the kitchen, but as she rushed past her Grandpa, she saw his jaw drop open, so she realized that for better or worse, she'd been busted.

They made dinner, checking on Grandpa a few times. Charlie couldn't help raising a tent at the sight of these two beautiful young women dressed in sexy outfits and nylons with hints of their tits on display... and his dick couldn't care less that the hot girl with pussy juice all over her face was his granddaughter.

They ate together in the living room, while Essence made sure her sexy nylon-clad feet were within perfect view for the horny older man.

Sheila was super self-conscious about being dressed like she was... so inappropriately... but she also couldn't help noticing her Grandfather's very impressive tent. Something else inappropriate was that her pussy was leaking a little, and she really wanted to see that big, fat cock again.

After dinner and dishes, Essence announced, "For your birthday, we have one more surprise for you, Papa Charlie."

"You've already done more than enough," he said graciously, while what he really wanted was Essence's mouth wrapped around his dick.

"No, we actually haven't. Trust me, we'll do anything for you today," Essence said suggestively. "Now pick a number between one and four."

"Um, two," he said, having no idea what those numbers related to.

"Good choice," Essence said like a sommelier. "I'll be back soon." And she sauntered away down the hallway.

"What does she have in mind?" Charlie asked, his dick throbbing.

"I honestly can't imagine," Sheila said. She was equally curious about what her devious friend had in mind.

"I really appreciate you and Essence being here for me like this," Charlie expressed, as he admired his granddaughter's amazing tits, and her legs in nylons.

"Oh, anything for you," Sheila said, noticing her Grandfather admiring her figure and legs.

"That's sweet," he said. "Wearing those nylons for me is especially thoughtful."

Sheila hadn't known that was why she was wearing them, but it made sense. She responded, "They make me feel sexy."

"Your Grandmother always wore them."

"Did she?"

"Always," he nodded. "She wore them for me."

"That's really sweet."

"Yes. And I know it's odd for me to say, since you're my granddaughter, but you look amazingly like Dottie used to."

"I do?" she asked, although after seeing that wicked video with Dottie having all that sex, she knew they had a strong resemblance. She wouldn't mention it, but she even looked almost identical to her Grandmother when she was naked.

"Yes. So I know it's wrong for me to say this," he said, "but when I look at you, especially dressed like you are right now, and with what's on your face, I drift back in time, and I see you as Dottie."

"Oh, Grandpa," she said.

"You're just so much like her," he said. "So pretty, so sexy."

"Oh, Grandpa," she gasped uncertainly. She didn't know how she felt about hearing him saying that. On the surface, it was flattering and touching. But after seeing her Grandma fucking that priest... on a video her Grandpa had said he cherished... and he'd just called her sexy... and had obliquely mentioned Essence's pussy cum on her face... it was very probable that he fantasized about watching her having sex with her friend... and with him... which would be highly inappropriate... but also flattering and touching. She was feeling very confused right now.

"I'm sorry. It's just that when I see you, I see Dottie. And when I picture Dottie... well... I..." He trailed off, realizing he was saying far too much.

Sheila blushed, as Essence returned with a USB and asked, "When you picture Dottie, what?"

"Oh nothing," Charlie said.

"Do you see your beloved Dottie in Sheila?" Essence asked point blank.

"Yes, I do, actually," he admitted as Essence plugged the usb into the television set.

"And when you see Sheila, you picture her as your wife?"

"Yes."

"Which gets your dick hard while you think about fucking your wife one last time," Essence said wickedly.

"Essence!" Sheila gasped, although of their own volition, her eyes darted to that very impressive tent.

"I-I-I guess," he stammered, feeling ashamed, but also feeling free that he'd admitted his sick truth. He'd dreamt last night about fucking his granddaughter... and now seeing her dressed in those white nylons, and with her voluptuous breasts borderline visible, that fantasy was consuming him.

"It's okay," Essence said reassuringly. "In fact, it's quite natural."

"I don't think it's at all natural," he disagreed.

"Well okay, maybe not natural," Essence shrugged, "but I do think it's hot as fuck."

"Essence!" Sheila repeated, blushing furiously, as her friend switched the television feed to Aux.

"This is Video Two," Essence said, as it started playing.

"No! Don't play that here!" Charlie cried out. He was horrified these girls were about to see it.

123456...8