Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you think that?" Essence asked.

"Pussy scent and personality match," he said. "Or at least that's what I'm going with."

"How so?" Essence asked.

"Well, if my theory is correct, the pink panties were worn by someone inherently dominant who's accustomed to being in charge, while the blue pair was worn by someone shier and more submissive... and who was really horny all afternoon," he rationalized.

"Very astute," Essence smiled. "I'll leave you with both pairs, to do with as you please."

"But was I correct?"

"You were," Essence answered, "congratulations for winning the game. But I'm afraid that your prize is one you already own... the power to command your willing slaves to do whatever you wish." She then went to the television and stopped only a millimetre short of pressing Play on the video called Carol's Wedding. "And now without further ado, I hereby present the world premiere of... drum roll please... Carol's Wedding!"

"I have no idea what this one is," Charlie said.

"Then let's all find out together," Essence said, and she pressed Play.

For a couple minutes, all three of them silently watched.

Then Essence went over to Charlie and suggested over her shoulder, "We should probably let Little Chuckie come out to play, don't you think, Sheila?"

"Um, yes, for sure," Sheila agreed, yanking her twisted fascination away from the scene she was watching. Which had already progressed to her Mother on her knees in her wedding dress sucking someone's big black dick, with three other naked black men, also with big dicks, on their feet surrounding her. Meanwhile her Grandma Dottie was sitting at the edge of a bed with her legs spread wide, while Sheila's Paternal Grandmother, a woman of Japanese ancestry named Hatsumi... so of course Sheila always called her Grandma Hatsumi... was licking her. So both of Sheila's Grandmothers were taking part in this... this... orgy, should she call it?

"Yes, please do," Charlie said absently, shocked to discover his daughter had followed in her Mother's brazen footsteps.

"So, this is a 'like two Grandmothers, like Mother, like daughter and granddaughter... thingy," Essence quipped, and she pulled Charlie's pyjamas down, thus setting Little Chuckie free from his confinement.

"I guess it is," Charlie said. This video was shocking even to him, mainly because Dottie had never once mentioned his daughter's unbridled lust for cock. And unbridled it was... she was certainly sucking that stranger's cock enthusiastically!

"I can't believe Mom did this on her wedding day," Sheila said, as she watched her Mother sucking one dick, while simultaneously stroking two more dicks with her hands.

"I do recall that Dottie and your Mom were gone for a good forty-five minutes from the wedding reception," Charlie said. "They wanted to cut the cake, but the Bride wasn't anywhere to be found."

"It now looks like she'd found a different dessert to enjoy," Essence joked.

"I think even wilder is my other Grandma eating pussy. She's the most prudish woman I know," Sheila said. "At least I've always thought so until now."

"Oh, but she was a kinky one back then," Charlie said. "I fucked her a few times myself after Dottie pimped her out to me."

"No way!" Sheila sang out, watching her Mom straddling the dick of a man who was just lying on the floor, while she did all the work.

"Yeah, but it was always in the ass," Charlie said wickedly. "She wouldn't let anyone but her husband fuck her pussy."

"What a strange moral code," Essence mused, as she began stroking Charlie's hard dick.

"Yeah. Mind you, I wasn't complaining," Charlie said, "she was a wild ass freak!"

"Crazy," Sheila said, as she saw Essence stroking her Grandpa's cock... which made her want to stroke it too.

"So the first dick to venture inside her following her vows wasn't her husband's," Essence said, as all three of them watched Carol as she began riding a dick that indeed wasn't her husband's.

"Not exactly how I imagine most women consummating their marriage," Sheila said, as another dick was offered to her Mom's mouth.

"Yeah, even I'm surprised by this," Charlie said. "I can't fathom how or why Dottie kept me in the dark about this for all those years. Unless it was just an oversight? That tape has been part of my collection for more than twenty years... I just never got around to watching it."

"Mmmmmmm," Carol moaned, as she rode one cock, sucked another, and stroked two more.

"My Mother is quite the multi-tasker," Sheila said.

"And you're just as good," Essence said, still slowly stroking the thick dick. "I remember once when you got double penetrated by those two basketball players while you were eating my pussy."

"Essence!" Sheila rebuked her. She was both embarrassed and proud about all of her past sexual encounters being revealed. Of course at first she hadn't wanted her Grandfather to know how much of a slut she was. But now it was obvious that she came from a long line of practicing sluts, and the nastier she was, the more she impressed her Grandpa... which she really wanted to do.

"Am I wrong?"

She went for melodramatic. "No, it's just that I'm not sure Grandpa wants to hear about me getting double penetrated and having them come in my pussy and asshole while I ate you to multiple orgasms."

She saw Grandpa's dick twitch from hearing her wicked words.

Charlie thought she was actually worried, so he reassured her, "Don't worry sweetheart, I love hearing about all the ways you're as extremely slutty as your Grandmother was."

"And apparently your daughter isn't any slouch either," Essence pointed out.

"Apparently," he chuckled, just as Essence bent down and swirled her tongue around his cock head.

"Oh yes! Fuck!" Carol moaned, as she bounced on the dick.

"That's it, Carol! Ride that big dick!" Dottie cheered her on, her hand pressing Hatsumi's face against her pussy. "And don't stop licking me, you dumb bitch!"

"Dottie was always submissive to any man with a big dick, but she was usually dominant with any women she hooked up with," Charlie explained, as he enjoyed Essence's tongue teasing his cock head.

"Interesting," Essence said, not watching at all... just focusing on the big fat cock right in front of her face.

"And another thing," Charlie added, "I might have given you the false impression that I'm angry with my daughter for taking part in all this wild sex on her wedding day, but I'm not. I'm just puzzled that Dottie never told me about this, and a bit disappointed that I haven't gotten a chance to fuck her yet."

"That makes sense," Sheila said, the idea of her grandpa fucking her mother suddenly hot. This led to her even pondering what it would be like to have some incestuous lesbian action. "Now that I've seen her in action, I wouldn't mind spending some lez-time with her myself."

"My turn, Bend over the bed, bride bitch," the guy being jerked off said.

Carol stood up and bent over the bed, the man pulled her dress up and folded it over her back, and he slid his dick into her pussy.

"Come and fuck my other slut in the ass, Jamie," Dottie said to the guy lying on the floor.

"For sure," Jamie said, and he stood up, hurried to the woman on her hands and knees, and pulled up her dress.

"But remember guys, all three of your loads have to go on my baby girl Bride's face," Dottie reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah," Jamie agreed impatiently, and he slid his dick inside Grandma Hatsumi's ass.

"Shit," Sheila said, as she watched the two men fucking her Mom and her other Grandmother, her mother as nasty a slut as her grandmother. "And no lube."

"Yeah, she always liked it rough," Charlie said, as he placed his hand on the back of Essence's head and pushed her mouth further down on his dick.

Essence kind of smiled (with her mouth wide open) as she opened her throat and took her Papa Charlie's dick deep inside of her.

"Hey!" Sheila said, as she saw her best friend with her Grandpa's dick down her throat.

"What? Do you want some of your Grandpa's cock too?" Charlie asked bluntly, brimming with power and confidence.

"I don't know," Sheila answered hesitantly. Truth was, she badly did want to suck his cock. Except she knew most people said that was a horrible thing to do with any of your relatives.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big cock," her Mother demanded with a wild moan, while she took Jamie's hard back shots.

"Oh, yeah! You can take that big cock just like your Mama can!" Dottie congratulated her daughter, while she watched her getting fucked.

"Come here, darlin'" Charlie ordered Sheila, but sweetly.

"Yes, Grandpa," she replied, ripped her gaze away from her Mother's wedding day debauchery, stood up, and went to her Grandpa, who was still getting blown by her best friend.

"Good girl," he said, as she arrived next to him.

Essence was slowly bobbing on his cock, and now she started listening intently to this conversation.

"I'll ask you again," Charlie said. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

Sheila paused for a moment before she answered with a question of her own, "Would you judge me harshly if I said yes?"

"No, honey," he replied very gently, "I would never judge anyone for their sexual kinks. For instance, right now you're watching your Grandmothers going crazy, doing slutty things that I would not only allow, but encourage. And admittedly I'm a bit upset to see your Mother slutting it up tonight, but it wasn't her fault my Dottie never told me about this bacchanal we're watching, and I think she's doing a wonderful job of taking part in it. I'm very proud of her!"

"Then do you want your granddaughter to suck your big cock, Grandpa?" Sheila asked, not quite answering the question, but since she was speaking in a sexy, baby girl voice, she was indeed answering it.

"Would you judge me harshly if I answered yes, I do want you to suck my cock until I come all over your face or down your throat?" he responded, he too saying yes without actually saying the words.

"Jesus, you two! Just get it on!," Essence barked, sitting up and offering the saliva-wet cock to Sheila.

"There's no going back from this," Sheila warned, as she leaned down towards the gloriously hard dick.

"Yeah, and someday my fairy prince will come, yada yada yada! No more talking!" Essence scolded, and she shoved Sheila's mouth onto the dick, until the end of the shaft was way down her throat and tickling her tonsils.

"Oh, fuck," Charlie groaned. His granddaughter was deep throating his dick!

"Now suck," Essence ordered. "Show your Grandpa what an amazing cock sucker you are."

Sheila shifted into full submissive mode, just like she did whenever she was interacting with any cock or pussy, or whenever Essence ordered her to do something crazy. At this point, she didn't mind at all this was her Grandpa's dick, and knowing that it was just enhanced this twisted act. But the most important thing was that she just wanted to obey and to please. Which was an excellent instinct in her case, because her most powerful orgasms always occurred after she'd given in completely to someone. So the instant Essence released her head, she began bobbing like crazy!

"Oh yes, Sheila, that feels so good," Charlie moaned, in awe that he was getting head from his granddaughter, while on the television, his only daughter was getting fucked by some dark stranger, while his late wife was getting eaten out by another stranger.

"Oh yes, suck that dick!" Essence moaned, now standing up to watch the incestuous act closely. Her hand went beneath her dress to her wet pussy.

"Come closer," Charlie ordered her, when he saw Essence beginning to rub herself.

"Yes, Papa Charlie," Essence said obediently, and she drifted close to him.

"Get onto the bed and spread your legs," Charlie instructed, while his granddaughter continued sucking his dick.

"I love a man who knows what he wants," Essence purred as she got onto the bed and onto her knees right beside him, with her skirt above her waist, and her legs parted wide, to give easy access to this old man for whatever he wanted to do.

"And I love a woman who knows her place," Charlie replied, as he reached his hand out to her wet pussy... and then he slid two fingers inside her.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me," Essence moaned, spreading her legs wider, so he could perfectly see her pretty pink pussy.

"Such a sexy bare pussy," he said, as he pumped his fingers in and out.

"Don't stop doing that," Essence moaned, her pleasure quickly rising from the fingering, while she watched her best friend sucking her Grandfather's cock.

Meanwhile, Sheila reached one of her hands down to her pussy, and she began rubbing herself, while she sucked her Grandfather's fat, mouth-stretching cock. By now, her sentiments had flipped, so knowing she was committing incest was now enhancing her thrill instead of the opposite, and her body was on fire!

After a couple minutes of fingering and sucking, Charlie ordered, "Come and straddle my face, Essence. I want to taste your sweet pussy."

"Mmmmm. Are you saying you want to eat your granddaughter's best friend's pussy?" Essence asked, as she quickly moved into position, eagerly offering her hairless pink pussy to his face.

"Are you trying to shame me? No deal! I have two sluts who've given me permission to use them however I please, and use them I shall! Not with shame, but gratitude!" he replied, as he placed a hand on her ass, and leaned forward slightly to taste his first pussy in years.

"Mmmmmm, you certainly do have permission to do whatever you choose with us," she moaned, as his tongue contacted her pussy.

"You taste so good," he complimented, as he parted her deliciously wet pussy lips.

"Your tongue feels so good," Essence moaned, looking down at the old man between her legs.

"Oh my God, I'm coming!" Carol screamed from the television, even though none of them were watching anymore... the three of them were now preoccupied with their own naughty pursuits.

"Oh fuck," Charlie moaned a couple minutes later while Sheila really worked his dick over.

"Don't stop," Essence moaned, close to coming too, with Charlie now working on her clit with his lips and tongue while he finger banged her good and hard.

"Come on my face," Charlie ordered. He wanted to get this hot black girl off, and to taste her fully flavoured sweet nectar.

"Oh yes!" Essence moaned, pulling his head strongly against her swollen clit, as he pleasured her inside and out.

A minute or so later, Essence's legs stiffened, and her cum gushed out of her and onto Charlie's face. Whereupon he pulled his fingers out and pressed his lips to her pussy, to capture as much of her cum as he could. "Fuuuuuck!" she trembled.

It wasn't even fifteen seconds later until Charlie grunted, his cock pulsed, and his balls erupted, filling his granddaughter's eager mouth.

Sheila didn't slow down one whit, she just kept bobbing while the warm, gooey cum shot into her mouth and glided down her throat.

Then Charlie fell back onto his pillow, Essence climbed off of the bed, and Sheila backed her mouth off of her Grandfather's shrinking dick.

"No way!" Charlie gasped, as he looked at the television screen and saw his wife now wearing a strap-on and fucking his daughter.

"Oh yes, Mommy! Fuck me!" Carol screamed from her hands and knees, while all four black cocksmen stroked their dicks while they crowded together in front of her.

"Shoot your big loads onto my daughter's face, boys," Dottie instructed, still slamming into her daughter from behind.

"Oh my!" Sheila gasped, watching her Grandmother fucking her Mother... and since Dottie looked so much like her, it appeared that she herself was fucking her Mom!

"And you never knew anything about this epic orgy until this evening?" Essence asked Charlie.

"I knew nothing at all about it until now," he confirmed, just as one of the men grunted, and then sprayed his load all over Charlie's daughter's face.

"Oh, yes! Give me all your cum," Carol moaned, and it appeared to Sheila that another orgasm was rising inside her.

"Here's another load for you, slut," another guy grunted, before painting her face even whiter than before.

"Shit!" Essence blurted out.

"Fuck!" Sheila moaned, her hand going to her pussy. This wild slut she was admiring and envying was her own Mother! And the middle-aged version of her would be returning home in a few more days! And then what should she say and do?!

"It's time for you to come, Sheila. Come while you watch your Mother getting fucked, and make me as proud of you as I am of her for being such a wonderfully dirty slut!" Charlie orated, as all three of them were sucked back into their fascination with the insane action on the television.

Essence went to Sheila, caressed her ass, and whispered into her ear, "It looks like all you Jensen girls are incestuous sluts."

"Oooooh," Sheila moaned, the aftertaste of her Grandfather's cum still lingering in her mouth, while she frantically rubbed herself.

"Keep pounding my asshole, Mommy," Carol moaned,

"She's fucking her ass now?" Essence gasped.

"It appears so," Charlie said, in awe of what he was witnessing... while he kept trying to understand why Dottie hadn't ever told him about this extracurricular fuck fest.

"That's so hot," Sheila moaned. She always loved getting fucked in the ass... she always came the hardest when she was being sodomized.

"I'm getting close, Mommy," Carol moaned wildly, with two loads of cum dripping down her face.

"Then come, baby girl! Come all over Mommy's cock," Dottie ordered, as she really slammed into her daughter.

"Oh yes, Mommy! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck!" Carol screamed, as her orgasm erupted through her. And just a moment later, the third and fourth loads were catapulted in to coat her face twice as much as before!

"Good girl!" Dottie purred, continuing to fuck her daughter through her orgasm.

"Come, slut. Come from imagining your Grandfather's dick fucking your own tight asshole," Essence whispered into her friend's ear.

"Oh, fuck!" Sheila moaned, about to burst. The idea of her Grandfather's big, fat cock spreading her ass cheeks wide and filling her up, made her wild with lust.

"Do you want your Grandfather to pound your asshole, Sheila?" Essence asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sheila admitted, and then she suddenly erupted.

"Good slut," Essence moaned, her Christmas Day plans being finalized at that moment.

A minute later, with both sluts present and the old stud having reached his orgasm, they looked up at the television to see that Carol, Dottie and Hatsumi were now in a daisy chain. Dottie was eating out her daughter, Carol was eating out her new Mother-in-law, and Sheila's Grandma Hatsumi was back where she'd started in this video... between Dottie's legs.

"Well, Papa Charlie," Essence said, "you'd better get some rest tonight. Because unless you want something different from your willing sex slaves, tomorrow I'll be riding your big dick, and you'd be fucking your granddaughter in the ass."

"Essence! Stop it!" Sheila was objecting to her bluntness, because of the slight guilt she was starting to feel again now that she was coming back to her senses.

"What's your problem?" Essence demanded. "Don't pretend you don't want your Grandpa's big fat dick pounding your asshole."

"Jesus," she sighed, feeling defeated.

"Don't worry, baby girl," Charlie said. What Essence had just promised him for tomorrow was a dream come true, "Tomorrow I'll give you the best ass fucking you've ever had."

"Oh, Grandpa," Sheila said, this time playfully.

"I don't want to knock you up, so I mustn't come in your pussy," he pointed out.

1...345678