Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's another like Grandmother, like granddaughter thing," Essence said, sliding an additional finger inside her honeypot.

"How would you know?" Sheila asked.

"I know because I've watched you suck quite a few dicks, and my strap-on," Essence answered, and Sheila realized she shouldn't have said anything.

"Essence!" Sheila gasped, since her Grandpa couldn't have missed hearing that.

Just then, the guy in Dottie's mouth pulled out, and he shot his load all over her face.

Dottie moaned, "Yes! Coat my face with your big load!"

"Hey, it's yet another Grandmother and granddaughter thing," Essence smiled.

"I do love a big load on my face," Sheila decided it was okay to say in this company, and trying to turn the conversation away from her lesbian activities.

"So you two are an item?" Charlie asked.

"We're not exclusive in the least, but we're roommates in our Sorority house, so we play together pretty much every day," Essence explained. She's also my submissive, so I enjoy taking her out in public to embarrass her. I order her to do things around perfect strangers like flash her tits, approach people... both guys and gals... and offer to go down on them. They almost always decline the offer, but if they accept, we take them into a grove of trees on campus, and she gives them an orgasm. And lots more things too. She almost always hates an order when I first give it to her, But once she begins, she's having a great time within a minute or two."

"But I'm not a lesbian," Sheila stressed, "but I like pussy almost as much as cock. For some reason she wanted her Grandpa to know she loved cock the best ... although that was pretty obvious, since she hadn't paused for even an instant since she'd begun stroking his dick.

"Yes, she enjoys both cock and pussy," Essence confirmed.

"Then that's another like Grandmother, like granddaughter thing," Charlie said. Sheila's fingers on his dick felt so fucking good!

"So Dottie ate pussy too?" Essence asked.

"Not often, but she was a submissive who'd do almost anything someone told her to," Charlie said.

"Another like Grandmother, like granddaughter thing," Essence repeated yet again.

"What can I say?" Sheila shrugged, looking directly into her Grandpa's eyes, "I need to please people, Grandpa. Including you."

"Oh, fuck," Charlie groaned. Her hand, her words, and the submissive look in her eyes, they'd all joined forces, and he erupted like an upside-down waterfall.

Sheila felt his cock pulsating in her hand, and then she saw his cum shooting up in the air. So she did what she always did whenever cum started erupting from a nearby cock, she hurriedly shoved her face into the cum's path of trajectory, and she succeeded in felling Charlie's second rope splat her right in the face!

"I'm sorry to be doing this to you, honey," he grunted, as helplessly, he just came and came.

"No need to apologize, Papa Charlie, She loves getting cum on her face," Essence said, now fingering herself furiously.

"I love cum anywhere on me or inside me," Sheila agreed, as the final two smaller ropes landed on her face, and then she leaned forward and began licking his cock head.

"Oh, Sheila," he groaned.

"I'm sorry, Grandpa, I can't ever stop myself from doing that," she apologized, and then she sat up and looked at him, with his cum dripping down her face all over the place!

"Come here and finish me off, slut," Essence demanded. She needed to come too!

"I'm being summoned, and I can't resist," Sheila smiled, and she scooped a big wad off of her chin and slurped it into her mouth. Feeling emboldened and still as horny as fuck, she added, "Mmmmmmm, you taste so good, Grandpa."

"Hurry up, slut," Essence ordered.

Sheila rushed to the couch, dropped to her knees, and she buried her cum-coated face in Essence's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Charlie groaned, still feeling the rapture of his orgasm while he watched his granddaughter eating that chocolate pussy.

"Your granddaughter is an amazing pussy licker," Essence said, as she placed her hand on the back of her friend's head and smooshed it against her soon-to-be-coming pussy.

"I can see that," Charlie said, admiring his granddaughter, just as Dottie began screaming from the television.

"Yes! Breed your white bitch!" Dottie bellowed as orgasm number four crashed into her.

"Get me off, slut! Show your Grandpa what a nasty pussy-munching slut you are," Essence ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," Sheila responded, hungrily lapping her friend's addictive pussy.

"Yes, honey, get your friend off," Charlie added his own encouragement.

"Hear that, Sheila?" Essence asked, letting go off her friend's head for a moment, "Your Grandpa just ordered you to get me off." She was overstating his encouragement, but she felt the exaggeration would benefit all three of them,

Sheila leaned up, turned to her Grandpa, his cum and Essence's juices mixed together on her face, and said, "Yes, Grandpa. Like I said, I'll do anything for you. Absolutely anything!" She stressed the last word, before she returned to her chocolate delicacy.

"Then I might be ordering you to do lots of things this week," Charlie warned.

"Papa Charlie," Essence said, her hand back on Sheila's head, and now grinding on her friend's face, "for the rest of this week, we'll both be completely at your beck and call... anything goes,"

"You will, will you?" he asked.

"Yes, Papa Charlie. I'm usually a dominant. But for you, we'll both be completely submissive and eager to please you," Essence pledged. She then erupted as she glanced at the screen, and saw Dottie on her knees sucking an absolutely massive black cock. That had to be Big Jim! "Fuuuuuuck!"

"Good girls," Charlie said, as he watched the audience-of-one, but nevertheless wildly successful interracial lesbian act.

"God, she eats pussy so good, Papa Charlie, so good," Essence gasped, looking into his eyes, while her body quaked and trembled through her intense orgasm.

"She'd better be good if she's one of my flesh and blood offspring," Charlie said.

"Fuck," Essence moaned, and she collapsed backwards on the couch and allowed her orgasm to do its thing.

Sheila happily lapped up all of her creamy cum.

A couple minutes later Dottie was now straddling Big Jim, who was sitting on a dining room chair, while she bounced reverse cowgirl on his black cock like it was a trampoline. Essence asked, "Papa Charlie, how would you like me to get your granddaughter off for you? With my fingers? My strap-on? My tongue?"

"How about you go to the fridge and grab a king cucumber?" Charlie suggested.

"Oh, you devious old man," Essence said appreciatively, as she gently pushed Sheila away... Sheila's tongue still working... and ordered, "Get onto all fours, and turn so your Grandpa can admire your tight young ass."

"Yes ma'am," Sheila said. Essence briefly left, and Sheila got up on the couch in the position ordered.

"You have an amazingly lovely ass, Sheila," Charlie admired.

"Thank you, Grandpa," Sheila said, loving the compliment.

"Just like your Grandmother's," he added.

"Music to my ears, thank you!" she said. "Then if that's what you think, how about this idea? For the rest of the week, you can call me Dottie anytime you want." Sheila's pussy was burning, and this was her not-so-subtle way of hinting that she'd love to be his three-hole slut for the duration.

"I might take you up on that offer, honey," Charles said. How amazing it would be to fuck his granddaughter!

"Please remember Grandpa, I'll do anything you tell me to," Sheila reminded him. "I'm completely yours to control."

"And so am I," Essence said, coming back in carrying a footlong but thin cucumber. She first went to Charlie and briefly stroked his slowly shrinking cock, before she advanced to Sheila.

"Fuck her good, Essence. Pound my granddaughter the way I would if I was still able to," Charlie said, for the first time making it clear to both girls that if possible, he'd love to fuck his granddaughter.

"Like this?" Essence asked, as she slid the entire footlong vegetable into Sheila's wet pussy, with one quick push.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Show my Grandpa what a slut I am," Sheila screamed, as a rush of pleasure cascaded through her the moment she was penetrated by the green giant.

"Yeah! Give her all that cock," Charlie encouraged her, in awe of what he was witnessing... and because of what these two beauties had promised him.

"Do you like getting fucked in front of your Grandpa?" Essence asked.

"I love it that he's watching," Sheila moaned. "Now fuck me harder. Give me every inch of that cucumber, and I'll pretend it's Grandpa Charlie's cock."

"Oh my God," Dottie moaned, as she bounced up and down on the eleven-inch hammer... the camera directed at the penetration, in an extreme closeup.

"You love black cock, don't you?" Big Jim asked.

"I fucking love black cock," Dottie declared, as she placed her stocking-clad feet on his knees, and really rode his dick.

"Come for Papa Charlie, Sheila! Come all over this cucumber, while declaring you're his Christmas present sex slave," Essence ordered, as she furiously pounded her best friend.

"Oh yes... fuck! Yes! Oh Grandpa, oh fuck! I'll be your... I'll be your... oh fuck, fuck... your... your... your Christmas present sex slave sluuuuuuut!" Sheila finished babbling, just as she erupted in an intense orgasm, and then she collapsed forward onto the couch.

"Good girl! Such a good girl!" Charlie literally cheered, as Essence pulled the cucumber out and buried her face in her friend's flooded pussy. "Shit, that was so hot," he added.

"Oh, fuck! Please fill my pussy with your cum," Dottie pleaded as Big Jim picked her up by her hips and held her in the air while he fucked her.

A couple minutes later, Sheila rolled onto her back, and Essence lay down beside her, and Sheila reached around, fondling her tits and cunt, while they both watched this impressively muscular black stud destroying Dottie's pussy.

"Come inside me... come inside me, please... come inside me," Dottie begged. "I need it so bad!"

"Get ready, slut," Big Jim grunted, continuing to fuck her for an additional few deep strokes, before he shoved her against a nearby wall and erupted inside her.

As he filled her pussy with her load number five, she screamed, "Yes, fuuuuuuuuck!" as she wrapped her legs around him as best she could, and looked directly into the camera... her eyes filled with unbridled lust.

"Fuck!" Essence cried out.

"Fuck indeed!" Sheila agreed.

A minute later, the scene ended and another one began, this time Dottie was wearing a nun's outfit, which gave Essence an idea for tomorrow. She grabbed the cucumber, brought it to Charlie and said, "In case you'd like a sample taste from your slutty granddaughter."

Sheila's eyes went wide, as Charlie gleefully accepted the cucumber and placed an end of it in his mouth.

"So hot," Essence said.

"Jesus," Sheila said. "I guess he likes me!"

"Happy birthday, Papa Charlie," Essence said.

"Yes, happy birthday, Grandpa," Sheila agreed, going over to him, and instead of kissing him on the cheek like she'd done every night so far, she kissed him directly on the lips, and kept at it for about a minute.

"Thank you so much, girls," Charlie said. "This was the best birthday ever!"

"Oh but we still have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together to look forward to, and we'll need to celebrate them festively," Essence grinned, giving him a wink.

They tidied up the living room, got Charlie ready for bed, and then went to their bedroom, where Essence started the final video of the series: Dottie's 50th.

The two girls were totally spent, so they didn't say much... each of them pondering their twisted activities this evening, and the total commitment they'd made to their favourite old man for the days ahead.

CHRISTMAS EVE

The girls were required to dress appropriately and to behave, when Charlie informed them he had friends coming over to visit. They'd arrive about mid-morning, and wouldn't be leaving until five-ish. And no, they weren't that kind of friends, so nobody would be undressing, or even talking dirty.

The girls headed out before the guests arrived, since Essence had some kinky ideas for that evening and the next day.

When they arrived back at noon like they'd promised Charlie, they were introduced to the guests, who mainly hetero couples plus a few singles of both sexes, and then they politely endured an extremely boring afternoon. When they'd promised Charlie that they'd do anything for him, they hadn't envisioned an endless afternoon of boring chit chat.

So it wasn't until after supper until the three of them were finally alone together.

Essence said, "Papa Charlie, your granddaughter and I are going to go change into something a lot sluttier, and then we'll come back out to watch one of your videos with you. Which one would you like to watch?"

"Are all of them transferred?" he asked.

"All of the videos," Essence answered. "I've ordered some hardware for the cassettes, and it hasn't arrived, so I haven't done any of those yet."

"I've never seen Carol's Wedding," he said. "In fact until a few days ago, I didn't even know it existed."

"So that one, then?" Essence inflected it as a question, although it really wasn't one.

"Yes, please."

"Sweet! We'll be back soon, stud," Essence said, reaching out and giving his dick a friendly squeeze.

In the bedroom, Essence pulled out the evening's outfits and ordered, "Put this on."

"Oh, this is awfully naughty for the evening before the day we celebrate Jesus's birth," Sheila said, examining the very skimpy, very slutty nun outfit.

"Yes, but you can confess your sins later," Essence chuckled. "He did after all give his life so we could be dirty sluts."

"First, you're talking about Easter," Sheila said, shaking her head. "Second, I'm not sure that was even one of the purposes of his dying on the cross."

"But it could be," Essence shrugged, as she got undressed.

"What are you wearing?" Sheila asked as she got out of her dressy casual wear.

"Every man's fantasy."

"There are lots of every man's fantasies," Sheila pointed out.

"True, true," Essence laughed, "but which one do you think would make the most men get hard the instant they saw an attractive woman wearing it?"

Sheila pondered this. Her first thought was a female superhero, but then the obvious answer popped into her head. "A cheerleader!"

"Indeed. I'll be a cheerleader," Essence smirked, as she finished getting undressed, including removing her panties.

"Good choice," Sheila said, now only wearing her panties.

"Your panties need to come off too," Essence said, "we're going to play a game where they'd just get in the way."

"A game about panties?" Sheila asked, as she slid out of hers.

"You'll see," Essence leered, as tore open the crotchless pantyhose she'd purchased for her outfit.

"That tone always means I'll be required to do something devious," Sheila said, as she picked up a pair of red thigh highs from the bed.

"And as always, you'll love it," Essence rebutted.

"Actually, I'm sure I will this time. I usually object when you order me to do something that's over-the-top slutty, but with my Grandpa serving as our audience, I don't think I'll object to anything you want me to do," Sheila explained, and they both got into their sexy... and slutty... and sultry... Christmas Eve outfits.

Essence grabbed the two pairs of panties, and the Carol's Wedding USB, and she led the charge out to the living room.

"Jesus!" Charlie gasped, as soon as he saw Essence appear in her cheerleader outfit with one of her tits exposed.

"You mustn't use the Lord's name in vain on Christmas Eve," Sheila quipped as she sauntered down the hall right behind her girlfriend.

"Oh my," Charlie said, as he admired his granddaughter wearing a completely slutty nun outfit ... with the entirety of her red thigh high stockings within view. He loved all nylons... but he really, really loved red ones. She wasn't flashing an entire tit, but her bodice was only kind of containing her large boobs.

Essence plugged the usb into the television slot, loaded got the video, and asked, "Are you ready to see this family-friendly sex video, Papa Charlie?"

"Definitely," he answered. His dick already hard, ready, but for now, politely tucked away.

"Good," she said. But then she came over to him and said, "But before we start watching, let's play a game."

"What kind of game?"

"Whose scent is whose?" Essence answered, as she pulled out two pairs of panties... a pair in each hand.

"Oh," he said, looking at a pair of pink, and a pair of blue panties.

"These garments were worn today by your resident sluts, and your challenge is to use your sense of smell to determine who wore what. Which pair would you like to sniff first? Pink or blue?"

"Pink."

Essence held her pink panties under his nose, and he inhaled deeply.

The exotic scent wafted into his nose, and a chill went up his spine... he'd always loved the intimate scent of a woman. This sample was pungent, with a strong, almost dominating scent.

"Intoxicating," was all he said for now.

"Mmmmmmm," Essence purred noncommittedly, as she pulled hers away, and offered him his granddaughter's blue ones.

Charlie took a deep breath once these ones were placed under his nose, just like before. This girl's scent wasn't as pungent as the first one's had been, but it was exotic in a subtler way. This pair was also wetter than the first, indicating the pussy in question had been leaking for a while, perhaps in anticipation of this evening's upcoming adventuring.

"Intriguing," he appraised thoughtfully.

"Intoxicating and intriguing," Essence said, "interesting word choices."

Sheila had watched the game in silent fascination. She asked, dying to know, although she knew that she and Essence had different scents, "So Grandpa, which scent did you like better?"

Charlie pondered this question. He didn't want to play favourites and choose either of them above the other. So he decided to turn politician and evade the question. "Well, the pink pair had a pungent scent that was sharp, a little overpowering even, but in a sensual way. This scent whetted my appetite, and it would particularly attract a hungry person."

"Well said," Essence approved, recognizing how accurate his description was. People loved eating her pussy, especially women. She was able to turn straight women into eager pussy pleasers, usually from their very first sniff and lick. In fact, she had almost a dozen women who frequently texted her, politely (they wouldn't get anywhere if they weren't polite) requesting to eat her out, and who'd rush to her sorority room to eat her out after a single text. A cheerleader once left a game at halftime to dine on her pussy in a bathroom. A professor had dismissed her class early so she could go to her office and wait for Essence, then she'd dropped to her knees the moment Essence entered the office and sat on her desk with her legs apart. A Mother had left her daughter's music recital to lap up her sweet chocolate dessert.

"And the blue ones are equally worthy," Charlie went on. "Their scent is more subtle, almost shy, but their bountiful wetness drew in my senses, which made my mouth water with impending delight," Charlie described.

"Well, aren't you the fancy wordsmith," Essence complimented him, as she dropped her panties onto the bed beside him.

"So which panties are whose?" Sheila asked, not caring anymore whose he liked better... she certainly didn't want to come in second!

"Yours are the blue ones," he said.

1...345678