Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to do that to Dottie all the time," he bragged smugly.

"Well, now you can do it to me all the time," Sheila said, "or at least for the rest of the week," her body trembling through the afterglow of her euphoria.

"Sounds like a plan," he said, as he collapsed back onto the pillows.

Essence helped get him comfortable, before she bent down... and for the first time ever... she ate his asshole... excavating as much of his cum into her mouth and down her throat as she could.

"Oh, you nasty bitch," Sheila moaned appreciatively, as she felt her friend's tongue probing her well-fucked asshole.

A several hours later they had an early supper, and while Charlie was chatting on the phone with his daughter Carol (without revealing what he'd learned about her), her daughter was sucking his cock.

Once he got off the phone, Essence rode him to his third and final orgasm of the day... and he deposited a second load inside her pussy.

The girls shared a lengthy 69 on the couch, with Charlie filming them from his bed, and then Essence used a twelve-inch strap-on to fuck Sheila to her second orgasm of the day, while Charlie filmed that too.

During the next few days, Essence took a few more loads in her pussy, and Sheila took a few more loads in her asshole.

Charlie unloaded in his granddaughter's asshole for the final time, just ten minutes before Carol and her husband returned home.

All of the recent couplings had been filmed for posterity.

.....

.....

.....

EPILOGUE

A few days later, Grandpa Charlie passed away in his sleep.

The same day the girls drove home to their sorority, Sheila went into their bathroom and noticed Essence's birth control pills sitting on the bathroom counter right next to hers. Meaning she hadn't taken any in over a week. Oops!

A week later, the girls returned back to the Jansen home for the funeral and the reading of the will.

In addition to some money and some trinkets, there was a box for Sheila, with instructions indicating she should only open it when she and Essence were along together.

When she opened the box, they found all the video tapes were inside it. And also a couple of notebooks, which they soon learned were detailed sexual encounters described in Dottie's handwriting. Over 400 pages were in each book, along with lots of graphic photos.

There was also an envelope with a handwritten letter inside... a brief but meaningful one.

Dearest Sheila and Essence,

Thanks for a great week, and the opportunity for me to become alive and vibrant one last time. It meant the world to me, and I'm now ready to move on and rejoin my Dottie.

These tapes and diaries are for you two. Please do whatever you wish with them.

And please continue to live your lives with passion and love.

Love,

Papa Charlie.

Both girls were teary-eyed when Essence said, "You know that Papa Charlie will always be with us."

"I do know," Sheila agreed solemnly.

"No, I mean literally."

"What do you mean?"

"Sheila..." she said, and took a deep breath, "...I'm pregnant."

THE END

1...345678