Dirty Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Papa Charlie." Essence said, "we've already seen and enjoyed parts of these hot videos."

"You have?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, Dottie was quite a mischievous gal," Essence said.

Charlie was speechless.

"Also, I think it's more than a little wild that Dottie and Sheila look so much alike," Essence added, as the scene started. Dottie was on her knees sucking a big black cock, dressed in a sexy, skimpy blue schoolgirl uniform, with a very short skirt that didn't quite reach down to her long, black stockings.

"Oh my," Sheila gasped, as she saw her Grandmother bobbing on a huge black cock.

"We don't have to watch this," Charlie urged, panic-stricken, even as his hard cock flinched at the sight of his beautiful wife sucking dick, like she'd done so often. God, he missed her!

"It's your birthday, Pépé," Essence reminded him, using a French endearment for Grandfather. "So we're all going to stay right here and watch this treasure with you. Right, Sheila?"

"Yes, we certainly will," Sheila agreed, her eyes already riveted to the television screen showing her Grandmother bobbing on a huge dick... easily swallowing all of it.

"Do you really want to watch this?" Essence asked, more so Papa Charlie could hear Sheila's reply, than for herself.

"Yes," I really do," Sheila repeated, "now stop distracting me!" She was completely transfixed by the sight of her lookalike Grandmother sucking that black dick... and such a big dick!

Charlie could see that his granddaughter was fascinated by what she was watching without even a hint of judging anyone, so he decided to go with it. He observed, "Dottie does look a lot like Sheila in this scene."

"She certainly does," Essence agreed.

"Strip and get on all fours, slut," a deep voice ordered Sheila... I mean Dottie.

"Yeah, it's time for our train ride," someone else said.

Dottie eagerly stripped off everything but her stockings, got onto all fours, impressively without allowing the dick to slip out of her mouth, and not even pausing in her smooth, deep bobbing. From the camera angle, it was apparent her pussy was hairless.

"God, she's one dick-hungry slut," someone said, just as another black man appeared behind her and slid his equally big dick inside her.

"Oh yeah, she loves getting half a dozen loads deep inside her pussy, don't you, slut?" the new guy said as he began fucking her from behind.

"Jesus!" Sheila gasped in a harsh whisper, in awe of her Grandmother's enthusiastic sluttiness. She looked over at her Grandfather, who was staring at her nylons. She blushed, and then turned back to the television.

"You guys know how much I love getting all these loads from your big black cocks," Dottie exulted, as she looked directly into the camera, which was currently filming a side view of her servicing the two dicks. "I love when my pussy is leaking from the floods of cum you hot black studs always fill me up with."

"That's so hot," Essence said, her hand reaching under her white dress to her bare pussy.

"Yeah, she was a wild one back then," Charlie smiled fondly, recalling so many of the wild encounters they'd shared... sometimes with videos like this one that she'd brought home to him... other times while he was there watching her strut her stuff. He recalled once when she'd taken twenty-five men one after the other... every load spilling into her pussy... resulting in so much cum leaking out of her! Or the wild bukkake she'd played the central role in, where she received over forty loads all over her face and boobs. She was totally soaked with cum... god, he wished he'd filmed that one! But he had watched it live, and had unloaded two of his own loads inside two hot young black sluts, who loved his big white dick... they were sisters.

"You're telling me!" Essence agreed with a moan.

Charlie looked around and saw Essence rubbing herself. His eyes went wide! He couldn't see her pussy from where he was, but he could clearly see that her hand was busy under her skirt.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Give me all that black dick," Dottie moaned.

"Oh yeah, she certainly is taking all of it," Sheila said, not hiding her enthusiasm at all. She looked around, and saw Essence standing a few feet away from her Grandfather, still rubbing herself.

"Do you think you could take a dick as big as that one?" Essence asked her.

"Essence!" Sheila objected.

"Papa Charlie, do you think your granddaughter could take a dick that big in her pussy?" Essence asked, loving to stir the pot.

Charlie was too horny not to respond, and seeing his wife in his granddaughter so perfectly, he replied, "If she's anything like her Grandmother, she could take a dick like that, and lots more of them, all night long."

"Grandpa!" Sheila gasped at his raw portrayal of her.

"Don't pretend you're some sweet innocent virgin," Essence chimed in.

"It's okay, Sheila," Charlie said gently. "There's nothing wrong with someone having a ferocious sexual appetite."

"There isn't?" Sheila asked.

"Harder! Slam that dick deep inside my pussy!" Dottie moaned wildly.

"Yeah," Charlie confirmed while he watched his wife really getting pounded from behind... the position she loved the best. "Your Grandmother was just as insatiable as I suspect you are. The more dicks she took, the happier she was. And I've never met a more wonderful woman in my entire life!"

"Really?" Sheila asked, even though that insatiableness was pretty obvious, as she watched her Grandmother taking a big dick from behind while five other naked men, all of them black, surrounded her, waiting their turns.

"Then I guess it's like Grandmother, like granddaughter," Essence teased.

"Essence!" Sheila objected again, starting to feel like a parrot.

"What? You love taking multiple dicks," Essence insisted, determined to pile layer upon layer of craving onto Sheila's libido tonight.

"It's okay, honey," Charlie repeated, his dick raging from the multiple visual sensations of these two hot girls' legs in skimpy nurse outfits and nylons, Essence unashamedly rubbing herself, and of course, the great memories this video of his wife taking on Big Jim and his friends were reawakening in him. "You're definitely a Jansen girl."

"How do you mean I'm a Jansen girl?" Sheila asked, not understanding his point.

"Ready to get bred, bitch?" the first black fucker asked while he hammered Dottie's pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder! Shoot your load deep in my pussy!" Dottie moaned.

"Your Grandmother was an unabashed slut, and she told me her Mother was one too, and I believe you Dad's Mother is at least into swinging. I don't know anything about your own Mother's sex life, but who knows? Maybe she's another slut. In any case, if you love having sex as much as I hope you do, it would make a lot of sense, given your genetic heritage.

"Oh. Yes! Fill my pussy right up with your cum!" Dottie screamed, and to Sheila, it looked like she was coming from getting that load shot into her pussy.

"God, she almost always came whenever someone came inside her," Charlie said, confirming Sheila's speculation.

"Shit, you really are just like your Grandmother," Essence laughed. Sheila too had a knack for coming whenever a guy shot a load inside her.

Sheila could feel her pussy burning, as one black dick pulled out of her Grandmother, and another black dick immediately replaced it.

"Ride me, slut," the next man said.

"Yes, sir," Dottie said, and she began bouncing back on the big dick.

Essence reluctantly took her hand away from her wet pussy, and she went over to Sheila, who was sitting on the couch with her hands on her knees. "Is your pussy wet, slut?"

"No," Sheila lied.

"I find that very strange," Essence said. "You see, my pussy is soaking wet right now, and Papa Charlie is as hard as a rock," she pointed out. "So it would be astonishing if you weren't leaking like a broken faucet right now."

"Essence, please," Sheila whispered, trying to avoid being heard by her Grandfather.

"None of us present will be keeping any secrets from each other for the rest of our week together," Essence intoned, as she sat down on the couch next to her best friend, pried her legs apart, and placed her hand on her... yes, it most certainly was... soaking wet pussy.

"Essence," Sheila moaned, as the hand began rubbing her fevered pussy.

"Just relax," Essence purred. "You're soaking wet."

"It's okay, honey," Charlie said, as he watched the two young women. His granddaughter indeed did look so much like his wife. "If your Grandmother was still alive, she'd want you to be completely free right now. She'd love knowing you were getting turned on by watching her in her prime, doing what she loved the most."

"She would?" Sheila asked, as Essence slowly rubbed her clit.

"Oh God, I love riding this dick!" Dottie moaned, really bouncing back on the big sausage. Her moans were getting louder, and it looked like her second orgasm was imminent.

"Yeah! Keep riding me, slut," the black man groaned, obviously loving Dottie fucking him like this.

"Yes. As you can see, she was also an exhibitionist," Charlie said. "She loved people watching her, and she loved bringing pleasure to as many people as she could."

"That's so hot," Essence said. "Tell us more."

"Are you sure you want to hear more?" Charlie asked. "Without my leaving out any scandalous details?"

"Yes, we really do want to hear everything, don't we, Sheila?"

"Yes, we do, Grandpa," Sheila admitted. "Tell us all about my Grandmother."

"Yeah, like how did she manage to get herself fucked by all these black men, especially back then?" Essence asked.

"That's an interesting story," Charlie said, recalling vividly the first time Dottie had hosted black dicks inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Dottie screamed, as her second orgasm struck her while a second load filled her.

"God, she's so hot," Essence moaned.

"Thanks. So are you, babe," Sheila said with a flirtatious grin.

"Now let's slowly finger ourselves while we watch Dottie getting fucked, and while we listen to Papa Charlie tell us a hot story about your randy Grandma," Essence said, taking her hand away from her friend, spreading her legs wide enough that Papa Charlie could see her pink pussy framed so perfectly against her chocolate-coloured skin and contrasting white stockings.

"Fine, let's do it," Sheila said agreeably, finally deciding to go with the flow, wherever it might take her. She was feeling horny as fuck while as she too pointed her pussy towards Charley and stuck two fingers into it for his viewing pleasure, and for her own just plain pleasure.

"Since you sweet girls are being so accommodating, then I should get my dick out to join the party," Charlie said, and he pulled his sweats down to unleash his big, hard dick... he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You do have an amazing dick, Papa Charlie," Essence said, openly admiring it.

"Thanks," he said, loving to have a hot young thing like Essence admiring his dick.

"Doesn't he, Sheila?" Essence asked.

"Yes, Grandpa. Can you see how wet your impressive dick is making my pussy?" Sheila asked, having shoved away the last vestiges of any guilt she'd previously felt, as she now invested herself fully into her lust, and this situation.

A third dick was now slamming into Dottie, while another one was in her mouth.

"I see she's good at multitasking," Essence joked.

"Yes, that was one of her many gifts," he smiled, as he slowly stroked his cock.

"So, how did she become a fuck toy for all those black men?" Essence asked bluntly.

"For a start, Big Jim was our next door neighbour," Charlie began.

"People actually called him Big Jim?" Essence asked wondering which of those men he was.

"Yeah, because he had an eleven-inch dick," Charlie said.

"Jesus Christ!" Sheila gasped, then apologized, "Sorry."

"No, he was 'Jesus Christ' worthy," Charlie laughed.

"Shit," Essence said, as she glanced at the television to see Dottie still getting spit-roasted.

"So anyway, Jim hosted monthly poker nights with a few of his buddies," Charlie continued. "And after he'd fucked Dottie a few times while I was on the road, he offered her the opportunity to serve as the grand prize at his next poker night."

"Shit," Essence repeated.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop fucking me with that monster cock!" Dottie moaned, with yet another orgasm rising inside her.

"God, does Dottie have a great ass," Essence said, as all three of them returned their attention to the television.

"And God, does she look hot getting fucked," Sheila moaned softly, wishing she had a big cock in her pussy right now... which made her glance over and look at her Grandfather's very erect one.

"You'd better think that about her," Essence said, "she's your intergenerational twin."

"You do look so much like your Grandmother when she was younger," Charlie said, gazing at his granddaughter's fingers inside her shining wet pussy, feeling lust he knew he shouldn't be harboring.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Sheila said, wondering how her Grandfather's cock would feel if it was inside her pussy right now.

"You should, because I meant what I said as a major compliment," he said, as orgasm three was ripping through Dottie.

"Yes! I'm coming again!" Dottie declared, looking directly at the camera.

"This chick is insatiable," the guy who'd been fucking her said, pulling out after dropping a third straight load into Dottie.

"She's just getting started," the guy who'd been getting head said, as he waltzed around Dottie and slid his dick into her well-fucked pussy.

"Do you think you could take dick after dick like that?" Essence asked.

"I plead the Fifth," Sheila said. The idea of being gangbanged like that was very appealing.

"If you're anything like your Grandmother, you'd love it, and I'd be proud of you," Charlie said, knowing he was being inappropriate, but he couldn't resist.

"I think my favourite slut is exactly like her Grandmother," Essence said.

"So I'm learning," he said, as he looked into his granddaughter's eyes, before his gaze drifted down to her tits, and then to her pussy, which she was still fingering enthusiastically.

"So back to my story," he resumed, "Dottie, being the naughty lass that she was, volunteered to crouch under the table during the poker game, and she'd the dick of whomever had won the most recent hand."

"Oh my God, that's hot," Essence gasped, she too fingering herself exuberantly.

"Yeah, so she'd probably already swallowed a few loads, before this scene with the camera even started," Charlie said.

"Shit," Essence said, as another black stud showed up and slid his dick into Dottie's mouth.

"God, she can really suck dick," Sheila said, her mouth watering from the idea of having all those big dicks using her throat... and that thought leading her again to glancing over to admire her Grandfather's big dick.

"For fuck's sake, just go over there and help him out," Essence blurted out impatiently, having noticed Sheila was constantly staring at her Grandfather's dick.

"Say what?" Sheila blurted back, breaking away from her staring.

"It's obvious that you want to get a lot closer to your Grandfather's big dick," Essence said, "and to stroke it for him."

"I do not," Sheila denied, although she knew her tone revealed how much she did want to exactly that.

"Honey," Charlie said. With his cock throbbing and his balls boiling, he gazed at her with desperation in his eyes. "If you wouldn't terribly mind doing it, could you please come over here and stroke me so I can come? I'm not strong enough to keep doing this for myself."

"Go ahead, Nurse Sheila," Essence coaxed. "Nurse a load out of your Grandfather. He needs your assistance, and he's family."

"God, I need to come so bad," he said, which was true, except he really could do it himself if she refused.

"Are you sure you're okay with me doing it?" Sheila asked, pre-emptively standing up, feeling wetness leaking out of her and trickling down her right leg.

"It's more than okay," the Grandfather assured her. "I'd be very grateful if you did this for me."

"Yes, you'll be your Grandfather's devoted nurse providing him extra special care above and beyond the call of duty," Essence piled on the flattery.

"Then I guess I could," Sheila said, "so long as nobody minds," as she walked the few feet towards him.

"And you can think of it as an extra special birthday present you couldn't ever have bought for him in a store," Essence added.

On the screen, Dottie was really getting it from both ends... both men pumping their entire dicks in and out of her pussy and mouth.

Sheila arrived next to the bed, then just stood there, not knowing what to do next.

"Just start masturbating him," Essence suggested, "slowly".

"Please, honey, I need your help so badly," Charlie pleaded, as if in normal circumstances, the idea of his granddaughter giving him a hand job wouldn't be totally out of the question.

"Okay, I guess I can do that for you," Sheila finally agreed, and she sat down next to him on the bed, and wrapped her dainty hand around his big, fat cock.

"Oh God," Charlie moaned. This was the first other person's hand to touch his cock in a sensual way many in years... since the fake pussy wasn't nearly as good as flesh on flesh.

"That's it, stroke your Grandpa's dick nice and slow," Essence encouraged, the borderline incestuous act so taboo and hot.

"Your dick is so hard, Grandpa," Sheila said, now openly admiring it, since now she knew she had every right to do so.

"You two girls have reawakened a part of me I hadn't known still existed," he said with a soft groan.

"Is it our nylons, or your wife's videos?" Essence asked.

"It's both of those, plus your slightly see-thru tops, and all the caring attention you sexy young ladies have been giving me ever since you arrived, plus the way you showed me your fingers inside your pretty pink pussies... and... well... it's all added up to overwhelming," he said.

Essence hiked up her nurse's outfit, spread her legs wide again, and asked, "So you're saying you like to look at this chocolate pussy?"

"Oh God, I love your chocolate pussy," Charlie groaned as he stared at Essence's offering.

"Mmmmmmm," Essence moaned, as she rubbed said pussy while Charlie watched.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Charlie said.

"And you have a beautiful dick," Essence returned the compliment. "Now let's all watch your gorgeous wife getting spit-roasted some more."

All three turned their attention back to the video, although Sheila took many glances down at the cock she was still stroking, and Charlie stole quick glances at Essence while she rubbed herself for his edification, and his granddaughter slowly stroked him... which was driving him wild... except... he hated to be picky, but she wasn't moving fast enough to get him off.

"Fuck, can Dottie take dick," Essence moaned, as the fourth dick hammered away at her from behind.

"Yeah, Grandma Dottie looks so hot with that big fat cock in her mouth," Sheila agreed, wanting to take part in the conversation.

"Yeah, she was an amazing cock sucker," Charlie agreed. He'd deposited hundreds of loads in her mouth or on her face himself... never mind the hundreds more from her many intimate friends, and even complete strangers.

Sheila was utterly fascinated by her Grandfather's cock. She rolled her fingers over its head, and now she felt some pre-cum... although she resisted the temptation to put her moistened finger into her mouth. His cock felt so hard, and its slight leftward curve made her wonder... again... how it would feel inside her pussy. It was also very thick... her hand was barely able to wrap completely around it, which again made her wonder what it would feel like in her pussy, forcing it wide open. She also wondered what it would feel like in her mouth.

123456...8