Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

That was different as she was always reluctant to suck me off and would never swallow. I always felt offended when after an argument she would take me in her mouth, suck a little and then go off to the bathroom to spit it out. She always implied that she was doing me an enormous favour just to do that but this time she appeared eager to suck and swallowed without hesitation. The fact that it had been nearly a week since we had had sex, the continual rowing meant you couldn't really call it lovemaking, more like an armed truce. Maybe this 'obedient bitch' routine has got through. I hoped so. To show I appreciated her, I rubbed her nose and neck calling her a 'good little bitch'. Inevitably my hands slid down to her breasts. I gently rubbed both with the flat of my hands in a slow circular motion. I could feel her nipples rising and hardening under my hands.

A little later I loaded her up to take her to the 'walker'. I was feeling relaxed and happy as I drove up to the farm gate. Stopping the car, I got out and opened the gate. I drove through and parked near the barn. I unloaded Sheila and taking her lead I approached the barn door. I unlocked the door and opened it. Stepping inside I switched the lights on. As I did so, Sheila leaped back, snatching the lead out of my hands. Free, she ran off into the darkness.

Damn, I thought, She'd fooled me. All the 'obedience' had just been a 'come-on' to lull me into relaxing and giving her a chance to run. But she'd made a mistake. She'd run off towards the darkest part of the yard which, luckily, was away from the gate, the only way out of the yard. I turned and ran towards the gate, shutting it quickly and slipping the bolt across. Now she was trapped! If she tried to open the gate she would have problems reaching the bolt and she couldn't climb over, not with her arms bound behind her. All I had to do was stay between her and the gate and try to herd her into the barn. Hopefully she wouldn't try to scream. The collar would make it difficult and only Dave was in hearing range.

I went to the car and got a torch, removing the keys and locking the doors as a precaution. I shone the torch in controlled weeps, trying to see where she was hiding. I spotted her, she had gone behind the 'obedience' barn, which was in deep shadow. I moved over towards it keeping the gate to my back. As I got closer she moved out of the shadow, heading to my left. I turned to follow, keeping both arms outstretched and the torch pointing towards her. She weaved and dodged like a bomber trying to slip the searchlights, keeping her distance.

What she hadn't realised was that by staying away from me she was moving further away from the gate, her only exit, and closer to the barn with the 'walker'. As I moved left or right, she backed away, keeping a close watch on me. But by doing this she was trapping herself between me and the barn. She stopped with her back to the barn. I moved to the right, she moved left, along the barn wall towards the open door. I kept pressing forward, acting like a sheepdog with her as the stray sheep. Finally she moved into the doorway. I moved quickly forward. Instinctively she stumbled backwards, moving into the barn. I had her. I stood in the doorway as she crouched near the walking machine. I closed and locked the door. She was cornered.

"OK. It was a good try but you've failed." I said "you will be punished for trying to escape, ten cuts with the tawse would be reasonable and I think a further two for each half minute you were free. I make that another twelve making twenty two in total. Come forward now, surrender and I'll only do twenty; ten now and the other ten when we get back home." She slowly stood up and came towards me. I grasped her lead and marched her over to the machine where I fastened her to the pole. "Stand still with your legs apart. If you don't move, I can ensure that the tawse causes minimum damage. Move and try to dodge and you could be seriously hurt."

She stood straight. I began the punishment. I tried to spread the blows over both buttocks and thighs. She stayed reasonably still and didn't cry out, although I could hear her gasp and the intake of breath as each blow fell. She started to cry as the pain built. When I had finished, I caressed her rear and then said "We can't waste any more time." I set the machine on the second sequence and started it. As the machine started to move, it was obvious that the punishment had hurt, she was walking stiffly but I was determined not to give her any leeway. I threatened her with the tawse but confined myself to moderate blows on the thigh to encourage 'high stepping'.

Within twenty minutes she was moving better and I was able to relax and enjoy watching her being guided around in a circle. Although I was more relaxed, I was still annoyed. I'd been assuming that she was resigned to the treatment and that there was a chance that it could have an effect. Now it was obvious that she had been pretending, lulling me into a false sense of security while she planned her break.

I was fortunate that she didn't break straight for the farm gate. If she had, she might have got away and I would be in deep trouble. As it was, come Sunday night and her release, I could still be in trouble. After all it was technically unlawful imprisonment at least, if not kidnapping, rape, assault and a few others. I'd hoped that she would see sense, that I was trying to make her understand that she couldn't go on wasting money we didn't have on things she didn't need or want. If that had worked, we could have continued as a married couple or at least an amicable divorce. As it was now I'd probably be going to jail, unless I changed tack. Instead of dog obedience training and releasing her on Sunday, I'll keep her under control, switch to a Dom/sub set-up, maybe ponyplay or straight slavery. I'll need to consider exactly what to do later but meanwhile I'll tighten up on control.

As the machine timed out and stopped, I went over to her, slapped her breasts and said "After your little escapade, we need to make sure it can't happen again. For a start I'm hobbling you." So saying, I pulled out some baling twine I'd found in the barn and tied it to each ankle with about six inches slack. Once this was done, I unclipped the lead from the machine and pulled her towards the door. Obviously with such a short hobble, she had great difficulty in moving quickly but I made a point of pulling on her collar just too fast for comfort. As she tried to keep up, she had problems. Each time she stepped, the twine pulled her up short and she staggered and almost fell. I did not give her any chance of recovering but kept pulling her towards the door.

I switched the lights out and locked the door. This gave her a little time to recover which was overcome by my brisk walk to the car. I opened the rear door, and ordered her into the cage. With the hobble she had no chance of climbing into the rear so I grabbed her legs and pushed her into the cage, saying "You don't want to behave so you won't get any consideration. In fact with you being a bad bitch. I think you deserve a bitch type name. You don't deserve to be a Sheila, that's a human name, so I'll call you 'Sheba' in future so answer to it and be gratefully I'm not calling you 'fluffy' or 'cuddles'. Now get in your cage, Sheba, and lie still. Any noise from you while I drive home and I'll double your punishment. I'm very angry with you. I love you and hoped that this obedience training would bring it home to you that you can't carry on as you were and I kept it as low key as I could. Instead, you try to run away. You're an ungrateful bitch and will be treated as such." I slammed the cage door shut, closed the rear and climbed into the driving seat.

I drove up to the gate, opened it and drove home. All I could hear were muffled sobs from the rear. I think she was unhappy. When we got home, I led her from the cage into the training room. I changed the twine for a choke chain padlocked to two puppy collars before I pushed her into the cage, locked it and then went into the kitchen to prepare both our meals.

Her meal consisted of puréed dog food in her bowl, accompanied by water in another. Mine, however, was pork chops and jacket potatoes which I thoroughly enjoyed. I put the bones to one side and I watched her finish by licking the bowls.

I called her over and put the bones into her bowl. Desperate for something solid to chew, she picked up the biggest bone in her mouth, knelt down and started to chew at the bone, scraping off the remaining meat. Once one was finished she dropped it on the floor and got another one. When she had finished and dropped all the bones, I stood up, went across and said firmly "pick the bones up and put them back into your bowl." To emphasise the point, I struck her with the tawse on her delectable rear. She quickly complied.

Once she had placed all the bones into her bowl, I called her over to the side and told her to bend over. When she did so, I proceeded to give her the rest of the punishment. On completion, I caressed her now rather red rear, then told her to stand.

Once the punishment had finished, I took her into the garden to do her business, then led her back into the cage and locked it for the night.

The next morning, I came down stairs about 8:30. Without checking on Sheba, I phoned Bill. During the night I had done some thinking. I decided to talk to Bill, both about ponyplay and my current problem. I asked him if I could come around to discuss ponyplay and bring my wife. He happily agreed, and suggested noon. He offered lunch.

I took her outside for her business and then fed Sheba her breakfast. After she'd finished I tied her lead to a stanchion and washed her using a hose pipe. Once she was washed I dried her using a towel and combed her hair into a neat pony-tail.

By the time I was finished, it was time for her obedience lesson. I realised that it was probably wasted on her but chatted with Dave. We agreed that I didn't need to bring her any more but that I would be able to use the barn walker as much as I wished. As all the others were busy training their dogs, I took Sheba (as I referred to her now) into the walker barn. Once she was fastened onto the beam, I removed the hobble and set the third sequence, which was much harder for her. It consisted of five minutes walking, five minutes trotting and five minutes cantering before reverting to the walk. Again I set it for an hour and set it going. This sequence was much more difficult, especially as I'd not given her sufficient time to adapt to the strains. But I didn't care. This would ensure she was sufficiently tired to allow the visit to Bill to be undertaken.

When the hour was up, I released her and rubbed her down using a towel. I then led her out, having refitted the hobble, to the car and cage. I climbed into the front, started the engine and drove off to Bill's place. Although it was my nearest neighbour, it was still a fair way away from my property. Bill's place was really just another farm but his family had rebuilt the main house into an imposing Georgian country house.

Chapter Eight:I consult Bill

I pulled up in front of the main entrance where Bill was standing, waiting. "I heard your car coming, so I thought I'd wait for you. I see you've got your bitch with you, what do you call her now?"

"I call her 'Sheba' for the moment. I need a chat about her." I said.

Holding up his hand, Bill said "Don't tell me yet, we'll go in, have some refreshment and then we'll go off and discuss it properly. Come in and meet my wife."

"I have met her before, at the golf club dance."

"That was her public persona. This is her normal state. Come on in, bring Sheba, I assume she's house trained?"

"Yes. She's house trained. What do you mean her public persona?"

As we went inside, Bill led me through to the garden, explaining as we went. "As you know, we dabble in BDSM, ponyplay and such. When at home, Anna is my submissive. When we go out in public, she is allowed to act as a normal wife. You may have noticed that she doesn't talk much?"

"Yes, but I'd always though that she was a bit shy." I replied.

"No. It's more disciplined than that. If she forgets herself she gets punished when we get home. So, she tends to be very quiet, just to play safe. Come through to the garden, I'll get her to fetch some drinks. What would you like?"

"I'd better stick to coffee, I think, at least at first."

"No problem. Just a moment" He turned and popped his head into the kitchen. "Coffee for Jack and myself, on the terrace." He went out through the patio doors and gestured to a chair. "Sit down, Jack, it won't be long."

I sat down, facing the house and gestured to Sheba to kneel. Bill sat opposite. We chatted aimlessly while waiting. Bill said "You haven't seen my place have you? I'll give you a quick tour later. We'll have coffee while I arrange for lunch. Then, after lunch, we'll walk the estate and we can talk in comfort. Ah, here's the coffee now."

I looked up to see Anna stepping onto the patio carrying a tray with the coffee. She wore a steel collar and leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Otherwise she was naked. As she got closer, I could see that her nipples were fitted with rings as were her labias. As she approached, I realised that the rings all had little hawk bells fitted, each step producing a gentle tinkle.

She put the tray down on the table and started to lay out the coffee cups and pot. Picking up the pot, Bill asked "Do you take sugar and milk?"

"Not for me. I take my coffee black. Would you have a bowl with some water for Sheba. She's been working hard."

"Get a bowl for Sheba." Bill said to Anna, pouring out coffee.

She bowed slightly and murmured "Yes, master." and went to fetch it.

We sat and sipped our coffee. "as you can see, she stays naked at home." said Bill. "That's where the different personae come in."

We drank our coffee. Anna returned with a metal dog bowl and a pitcher of water. Placing the bowl on the ground in front of Sheba, she filled the bowl and placed the jug on the table. When she had done this, she stood erect near the table, obviously waiting for further instructions. Bill just looked at her and said "Kneel here." pointing to the side of his chair. Without a sound, she walked to his chair and knelt. Bill's hand slid down her breast and toyed with the nipple-ring.

I told Sheba to drink. We watched her lap up the water. Bill and I finished our coffee. He told Anna "organise lunch, we'll have a ham salad and a bottle of wine. You and Sheba can have porridge. I'm taking a walk. Find us when it's ready." then to me "Do you want to bring Sheba?"

I agreed and we got up as Anna disappeared into the kitchen. "We've got about twenty minutes." said Bill.

We walked around the estate with Bill pointing out the features. At one point we entered a small wood, following a track with marks from bicycle type wheels. Pointing this out, Bill said. "This is where I drive Anna when she's pulling my sulky. I'll show you after lunch, meanwhile we'd best drift back." We turn and return to the house. As we cross the lawn, I saw Anna coming towards us. She stops in front of Bill, bows her head and said. "Your lunch is ready, master, Shall I serve it on the patio?"

Bill nodded. She went back to the house and started laying the lunch. We strolled up and sat down. I told Sheba to kneel. We ate our lunch. The wine was pleasant and we finished the bottle. As we rose, Bill told Anna to get her and Sheba's porridge. I slipped Sheba's lead under a table leg to keep her secure. Anna brought out two bowls of porridge and placed them on the floor. Kneeling down she began to lap up the porridge. I turned to Bill, querying "She doesn't use her hands?"

"No" said Bill "most of the time she'd have them locked behind her so it's easier to forbid the use of them on the few occasions like this. Any way, like Sheba, she's just an animal and doesn't deserve hands. Let's leave them to it and discuss your problem." So saying, he led me away from the patio, into the house. We went into his study and sat down. "tell me about it."

"Well, I've been taking her to Dave's obedience classes as we discussed and exercising her using Dave's dog walker. It's pretty good, you'll have to check it out for Anna. Everything seem to be going well. She was obedient and I treated her like a bitch, although I did take Dave's 'Alpha' treatment to it's obvious conclusion. I didn't see why I had to give up sex, just for her training." I went on to explain about her attempted break and how this raised the problem. What to do? If she has just been lulling me into a false sense of security then obviously when I release her, all hell will break loose.

"I see your problem, but why the interest in ponyplay?"

"My first thought was that seeing as the obedience classes hadn't worked, perhaps a few days as a pony might do it. Anyway if it is a complete failure, my only way out is to enslave her. If I do that, using her as a pony might be fun, for me at least."

"It's certainly a thought. Let's go back and I'll demonstrate using Anna. Bring Sheba along. Perhaps we could give her a quick sample if you think you'll like it."

When we returned to the patio, the women had finished their bowls and by the look of it, Anna had wiped both her and Sheba's faces. Either that or they had licked each other clean. I queried this with Bill but he assured me that she had probably used a cloth. Apparently she was not allowed to use her hands to eat with but otherwise she could use them for domestic purposes. I could see the logic behind this.

As they had finished, Bill led the way to what he called his 'little stable'. This turned out to be a wooden workshop that he'd converted into a tack room and stall for Anna. All her kit was displayed on the walls and the stall was just big enough for her to lie down and sleep. According to Bill, she often slept there, usually as a punishment.

Bill ordered Anna into the middle of the tack room and told her to assume the 'display' position. She stood with her legs about a foot apart, hands behind her head, pulling her breasts up. She stared straight ahead and pushed her buttocks forward, displaying her be-ringed vagina.

Bill walked around her, explaining the fine details of the stance to me. He then lifted down an arm-binder and moving her arms behind her, he clipped her arm cuffs together before pulling on the binder. Once it was on, he fastened the straps at her shoulders to stop it coming off. He then tightened a wide belt around her hips. There were four straps hanging from this, two long ones at the front, the two short ones at the rear. He pulled the front two up, crossing her breasts and fastening them to the rear of the belt. The shorter two were drawn between her legs, trapping her labia lips between them and then buckled to the front. Once this was done, the belt was held firmly and could neither lift nor drop. He then laced her feet into a pair of heel-less boots. I noticed that the base appeared to be hoof shaped and did indeed have small horseshoes mounted on the sole.

The next item was a form of bridle, fastened across her forehead and under her chin. A rubber covered bit was clipped onto the bridle as were a pair of blinkers. Although she already wore a flat metal collar, Bill fastened a wide leather collar as well. He later explained that this was a 'posture' collar, to keep her head rigid. Finally he clipped a pair of reins to the bridle, fed them over her shoulders, picked up a long whip and led her outside.

"She's all tacked up now. I'll just show you a little lunge rein work before I put her into the sulky for a drive." He placed her about ten yards from the stable and then laid out the reins. They were about fifteen feet long. Once he had walked back enough to fully let them out, he drew them taut, cracked the whip and said "walk on." Anna began to walk forward. The taut reins forced her to walk in a large circle around Bill. A few stripes with the whip persuaded her to lift her feet. He then ordered a trot.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
123456...8