Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

It was enjoyable to be standing there, with my bitch kneeling beside me watching Bill exercising Anna exactly the same way any horseman would work his horse. After a few minutes, he dropped her to a walk then stopped. He turned to me and asked "fancy a go?" I was more than happy to do so.

Bill showed me how to hold the reins and ordered her to 'walk on'. As she moved off, he kept me turning slowly, telling me how to handle the reins. He was still holding the whip. He had already explained that using the whip required some practice and he didn't want Anna marked or damaged through inexperience. He did promise to train me in its use if I decided to try myself.

Once I was turning properly, Bill moved outside the circle and used the whip from the outside. There I was in control of a real trained ponygirl. I shook the reins, calling "Gee-up." She speeded up into a slow trot. While slowly spinning around holding the reins, I was getting a clear view of her naked rump flip flopping as her legs high-stepped and her breasts bounced up and down. Finally on a signal from Bill, I pulled the reins and called "Whoa!" and she slowed down and then stopped.

Bill came over and took the reins off me. "How was that?"

"Grand. I've never enjoyed anything so much in all my life. How long did it take to get her trained like that?"

"Difficult to tell, remember she was a volunteer and we played at ponies for a while before serious training. Basic training; probably less than a month although getting the muscles built could take longer. Does that mean you've decided to try with Sheba?"

"Oh, yes, I think so. Would you help?"

"Certainly. It'll be a pleasure. In fact if you come here to do it, I can lend you most of the basic kit. You can buy proper stuff later, if you decide to carry on. However, some advice immediately, if I may?"

"Please do, I'm grateful for any advice as I've no experience in ponyplay."

"Well," said Bill "I would drop the leather collar and lead. It's fine for a bitch but not for a real slave or pony. Get a chain one, at least until you can get a proper solid metal one like Anna's. Try to get one, ideally only chain. Perhaps getting chain from a garden centre, you know as used in pretty fencing. Otherwise get an over large chain dog collar and remove the leather buckle and strap. Fasten it with a padlock."

"Why chain?"

"Quite simple really, the sound and feel of metal brings home her status. She is enslaved. It's amazing the difference when you fasten a metal collar for the first time. You can still use the 'no-bark' gadget, just clip it on the chain. She'll have her hands padlocked so she can't remove it."

He continued "The other piece that springs to mind is diet. I assume that you are feeding her dog food at present?"

Yes, that's right, a tin a day."

"I'd suggest you switch to a vegetarian diet, perhaps porridge with chopped vegetables and fruit. It makes her droppings much less pungent. You can then set up one of those dog dumps, you know, the bottomless metal cylinder in the garden, the dog muck is put in it together with a composting powder and it all breaks down to compost. With the veg diet, you can train her to dump directly into the container, she can urinate in it as well, that together with a composting powder means almost no smell and a useful addition to your garden. What does she do at present?"

"I let her out into the kitchen garden to dump and pee. I've told her to do it in the same place as I intended her to clean it up after I released her. If that's not done then I'll have to clean it up myself. Your idea sounds good. I'll organise it tomorrow. Luckily," laughing "I've haven't stocked up on dog food. Any thing else you think I should do?"

"As I understand it, your land consists of the walled kitchen garden and a large paddock. Is that right?"

"Yes. That's why I can let her out into the kitchen garden. So long as the gate into the paddock is locked she can't get out. Why?"

"I was thinking about your possible ponyplay. I'll give you a quick taster, then explain what I mean."

Bill then replaced the lunge reins with a shorter pair and led Anna around the back of the tack-room where the sulky was kept under a lean-to. He backed her into the shafts, fastened her belt to the sulky and laid out her reins then brought her back to the front. He quickly showed me how she was harnessed, climbed in and drove Anna around in a large circle. I watched with envy. I would love to have Sheba hitched under my whip.

Bill drew up alongside. "Hitch Sheba to the back and climb in. If we stick to the level, Anna will have no problem pulling the two of us." I quickly fastened Sheba's lead to the rear of the sulky and climbed in next to Bill. A quick shake of the reins and a 'crack' of the whip at her rump and we were off! Bill guided her towards the woods at the back of his estate. He had laid out paths, wide enough for the sulky and fairly level. When we entered, he cracked his whip and Anna stretched into a trot.

I was mesmerised by her backside as it flexed and bounced as she high-stepped along the woodland paths. If I could do this with Sheba! Oh boy. I couldn't hold back any more. "Do you think I could do this with Sheba?" I asked.

"I don't see why not." Bill answered "What I was thinking was this. I've got spare harness and, in the short term, you could borrow the sulky to train her. If it works out, you'd have to invest in your own sulky and a full set of harness. But at least you can try it out before committing yourself to the expense."

What sort of cost are we talking about?"

"You could spend a small fortune if you really wanted; but sensibly, I'd say a plain set of harness, complete with bridle, bit and reins would set you back about £200, a sulky could be anything up to £800, if you acquired a 'miniature horse' carriage which is the simplest. It's possible to get one specially for ponygirls but that could be tricky and could cost about 50% more. You can easily build your own for about £250, like I did.

With your land backing onto mine, if you put a gate in the top of your paddock, you could drive her between our places without risking public viewing. I'd suggest you work her first thing in the morning on Dave's walker then bring her here about five and we'll train her together."

While we were talking, Bill guided Anna across the lawn and up to the stable. We stopped outside. "Well? How do you like ponyplay?" Bill asked me.

"Like it? I love it. Can't wait to try it with Sheba. When can we start?"

"Now, if you like. I've had an idea. I can swap the shafts for a central one, we can hitch both up to the sulky. But instead of one of us driving both ponies, I'll drive Anna and steer the cart, you can drive Sheba. Just make sure you turn her with Anna otherwise we get in a real mess. I'll handle the whip and you get a taster. If you still want to, we can start properly tomorrow and I've train you in the use of the whip. OK?"

"Sounds good to me, what can I do to help?"

We both dismounted. Bill unhitched Anna and handed her reins to me. "Here, hold her while I change the shafts. Best untie Sheba as well." He detached the twin shafts and dragged them into the tack room. Within minutes, he returned carrying a single pole which he fastened to the front of the sulky. Taking back Anna, he hitched her to the right side of the shaft then went back into the tack room.

While I held Anna's bridle and Sheba's lead, he returned carrying some black leather strapping, which turned out to be a harness and matching bridle. Bill dropped the bridle on the grass and started to fit the harness, explaining as he went. "As you can see, it's quite a simple arrangement, consisting of a wide belt which you fasten across the hips NOT the waist. That's for pulling. The pull has to come from the hips, being solid. If you strapped it to her waist, it would cut into her stomach as the weight of the sulky came on it. Could do some serious damage. Then we run the front straps up between the breasts, over the shoulders and buckled to the back corners of the belt. That stops it falling down. The lower back straps are fed between her legs, either side of her vagina and up to the front corner of the belt. If you wanted to fit dildo and butt plug, you'd probably use one wide strap to hold them in place. Personally I like this split arrangement as it leaves clear access to her front and rear. Means you can use her at any time without removing any of the harness nor needing to unhitch the sulky. Good for a 'quickie' on the trail if you don't want to wait." As he said this, he offered up the bridle, holding her nose when she refused to open her mouth to take the bit.

She was not happy about the bit or the bridle but he overcome her reluctance. He then hitched her to the left side, attached a set of reins and laid them out to the driving seat. "Climb up on the left and get hold of Sheba's reins, I'll take Anna's." So saying Bill climbed into the right seat, gathered Anna's reins and picked up the whip.

After showing me how to hold the reins, he cracked his whip over the ponies and called "walk on!" Rather unsteadily, the ponies started pulling and the sulky began moving, With Bill guiding it into a series of slow S-bends. I concentrated on keeping Sheba pointing the same way as Anna. After a couple of circuits, both Sheba and myself had dropped into a rhythm and we made steady progress.

I found great difficulty at first, keeping Sheba in line with Anna as I was fascinated by the view of Sheba's bare back and the way her thighs worked her backside. I felt myself getting randy as a response to the sexy display. I was surprised in this, as, because of our continual rowing over her over-spending during the past few years, we have seldom had sexual relations and when we had, it was short and decidedly not sweet. But the way I was feeling now, I'd happily jump her, however, in present company I kept my feelings concealed, I hoped.

"Here we go." said Bill, turning Anna out of the circle and heading up towards the woods. "We won't keep them working long because I'd expect Sheba to quickly get winded. We'll just dip into the wood and then out again."

Indeed, we only worked the ponies for another ten minutes before returning to the stable and unharnessing them. Bill worked on Anna while I removed the tack from Sheba. Luckily I'd changed her arm binding to the across position so didn't need to unfasten them. After wiping down Sheba with a towel Bill provided, I re-clipped her lead and Bill led the way, with Anna at heel. We went back towards the house and Bill and I agreed to start Sheba's training the next day and then talked ponyplay for a long time before I said farewell and left him sitting with his pony kneeling at his side. I refitted Sheba's chain hobble and put her into her cage before driving to the farm for a session on the walker.

When we arrived at the barn, I quickly led Sheba up to the machine, fastened her lead and set the controls for the third version, containing five minute cycles of walking, trotting and cantering at an hour duration. I stood to one side, casually laying the tawse on her rear as she passed while reliving the recent events. I had decided to give her obedience training as a bitch to try to shock her into either controlling her spending or forcing a divorce. At the time either would do. Having had full control of her for the past few days, I realised that I couldn't just give up. She'd shown that she was not reconciled to the training and when released would make trouble for me.

Because of this, I'd decided that I wanted to keep her under strict control. Bill had given me a taste of ponyplay which I found fascinating and surprisingly sexual, a feeling I had almost forgotten where Sheila, or Sheba as I had begun to think of her, was concerned. Not only was it sensuous but it brought back memories of our early couplings when we almost devoured each other in our intense relations. If ponyplay could bring that back, I for one would be delighted. Hopefully Sheila would get as much satisfaction from it as I would. We can only hope. If she does enjoy it, then my problems will disappear. Either we resume normal relations as man and wife, with a little ponyplay to spice things up or I keep her as my slave ponygirl. Either way I win, as she would not be able to spend any money.

Lost in my thoughts, I was surprised to find that the sequence had finished and the machine stopped. I rubbed Sheba down and re-hobbled her. I realised that I had been laying the tawse on heavier than previously. While musing about the future, apparently I'd marked her rear, probably on every circuit without realising. I stroked her buttocks and spoke "You failed to use the opportunity of the obedience classes and instead tried to escape. I've decided that you need a firmer discipline for the next few days. You probably overheard Bill and I talking about ponyplay. You certainly noticed your short stretch as a pony. I've arranged with Bill to train you in ponyplay as well as working you to fitness here. As a dog, you had a little discipline but mostly were left to move about yourself. You will find that as a pony you will be in continual firm control. Instant obedience to any and all commands will be required otherwise you will be punished. Remember, perfection is the norm, any less will be corrected by punishment. In the early stages, trying hard will be enough but after a time, no leniency will be given.

As part of this training there are three new positions you will learn. The first one is 'Present'. You start by facing me." She turned to face me. "Now turn your back on me." She did so. "Open your legs a little and bend forward until your body is level." She opened her legs and bent over. "That's right. That is the 'present' position. Stand up and turn around." She faced me. "Now, 'present!'" Sheba smoothly turned her back on me and bent over. "Excellent. Now hold that position until I tell you different."

I moved towards her and slid my hand between her legs. As she felt me, she moved her legs to allow access. My hand covered her vagina and I bent my forefinger to rub between her labia lips. She was wet and getting wetter. I unzipped my fly and withdrew my penis, which was erect following my daydreaming. Grasping her hips, I pulled her onto my penis. Pushing into her vagina I began to thrust. She swayed with the rhythm as I moved in and out at a steadily increasing speed. I could hear her breathing harder as I neared my ejaculation. I came quickly and continued to thrust but more slowly as I milked my sperm. When I had finished, I withdrew and said "Turn around and kneel." She did so. "Now lick my penis clean." She hesitated and then leaned forward and took my penis in her mouth. Licking and slurping, she cleaned all the sperm off. "Swallow it!" I ordered. After she had done this, I stepped back and zipped up my fly. "As part of the 'present' you will always clean me, without further instruction as you have just done. I'll teach you the others when we get home."

I undid the lead and took her to the car. I helped her climb up into her cage, saying "When I think you won't try to run away, I'd leave the hobble off." I got into the driving seat and drove home.

Chapter Nine: We continue Sheba's training

Later that evening I opened her cage and let her out. "Come into the centre of the room and I'll explain the other commands." When she had done so, I went on, "Stand facing me. Now this command is called 'display'. You saw Anna use it. Not only will you do this on command but you will take this stance whenever you stop, both as you are and when you in harness. Legs apart, bottom pulled in, pushing out your genitals. Shoulders back, raising your breasts. Mouth slightly open and make sure you are looking down. Do not look anybody in the face unless ordered. If your hands are free, clasp your fingers behind your neck." I adjusted her position to my liking. "That is the position to take for 'display'. As a pony you are my property and I like my property properly shown. It's all mine and all accessible. So flaunt it."

I stood back and admired her. She was good-looking and even with the small amount of exercise she'd done, the difference was already showing. Her leg muscles were starting to be defined. Another few weeks and she would be hard and fit. Her arms may suffer being continually tied but I was prepared to accept that. With the pony work, her waist and hips would improve.

"Walk over to the wall, turn around and return here then take up the 'display' when you return. Move." She turned and walked towards the wall. She then turned and walked back towards me, stopping about a yard away and 'displaying'. I adjusted her position slightly, mainly making her vagina more visible. "That's fine. Now walk to the wall again and await my command." I watched her walk towards the wall. The definition of her buttocks after the exercise was excellent. She stopped. I waited a minute or two then said "Come." She walked towards me, stopped in front and entered into a passable 'display' position. "Well done. Not quite right." I adjusted her stance to my liking. "That's better. Now remember that. The final position is effectively the 'display' but kneeling. Again this position is always done whenever you are commanded to kneel. So, 'kneel'." She slid down into a kneeling position and tried to pull her shoulders back and stared straight ahead. "Good but you forgot your legs. I want your knees to be apart and your ankles almost the same distance apart. Thrust your vagina out, I want to see it." She complied. "That's it. Now remember to take those positions whenever you stop, either standing or kneeling. If you forget, the tawse will remind you. 'UP and 'Heel' ."

I went out into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I pointed to the doorway and told Sheba to 'kneel'. She did so and went into the 'display' . Good. I adjusted her slightly. More for the sake of it as she had taken up a good imitation of the desired position. I then made my dinner, a small steak and chips. Sheba was given a portion of porridge in her bowl, which I placed in front of her. After telling her to eat, I sat down at the table, poured out a glass of wine and ate my dinner, enjoying the sight of Sheba licking out her bowl. As she had worked hard today, I called her over and fed her some chips and a small piece of my steak by hand. After letting her lick my fingers, I poured a small measure of wine into her bowl and told her to drink it. I returned to the table and watched my new pony chase her bowl around trying to clean every drop of wine. I felt happier than I had for a long time.

When I finished my wine, I let Sheba out into the garden to do her business while I washed the dishes. After she returned I followed her to the cage and locked her away for the night. I then went upstairs to bed. I lay in bed toying with a design for a small stable in the garden before falling asleep.

I was up early the next day as I had to exercise Sheba before going into work. As CEO I could play truant as often as I wanted but felt more comfortable if I did at least twenty hours a week on site. As soon as the session finished, I locked her into the cage for the day, leaving a bowl of water where she could drink. Until I could trust her, I'd have to cage her whenever I left her. I needed to do some shopping today; a chain for her neck and a water bottle for her cage similar to the ones hamsters and rabbits use but obviously bigger. I could leave work early, pick them up before going to Bill's for a pony training session.

I managed to get all the items I wanted, including some items for me to use for a special idea I'd had during the day, and returned to pick up Sheba. She was fast asleep in her cage when I arrived. I poked her with my crop to wake her. I fitted the water bottle, after filling with water and told her to try it. She moved over to it and began to suck. It worked well. I hadn't been able to get a very large water capacity as the largest the shop had was a one litre one, but it should be enough as I wouldn't be leaving her for more than 6 or 7 hours at a time. I removed the empty water bowl.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
1...345678