Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

I released her and walked over to the table. Picking up the collar, I looked at her and said, formally "Do you willingly want to become my slave? To be my property, for ever, to do with as I wish? With no limitations? If so, come here, kneel and ask." I stood there waiting. She bowed her head and walked towards me.

She then knelt at my feet, remembering to take the display position, then looking at my feet said in a low voice "Master, will you take this person as your submissive slave, as your property, to own and use as you wish?" She then bent down and kissed my shoes. She stayed in that position awaiting my acceptance.

I leaned down and grasped her hair, pulling her back into the kneel. I said. "Yes. I will accept you as my slave. To have and own, to use in any way I wish and this collar will show my ownership to the world. I name you Sheba." I placed the chain around her neck and locked it in place. Less formally, I continued "I'll buy a decent rigid metal one as soon as I can, either silver or chrome as well as a full set of pony harness. Now, my first command. Make yourself some bacon and toast as breakfast. I've eaten but fresh tea would be nice. Oh and remember, slaves eat out of bowls placed on the floor and don't use their hands. I suggest you cut up the bacon before putting it in your bowl. You can have tea instead of water for this meal. Put the toast on a plate and I'll feed it to you. Jump to it."

"Yes, master." Sheba said, apparently with pleasure. She stood up and went over to the fridge to start making her breakfast.

I slapped her rear as she passed, for my pleasure as I said "And remember, I've not put the bark-stopper on your collar. You are allowed to reply, briefly, to direct questions. If you have something to say, ask for permission to speak. If it's frivolous, you'll be punished, so think first. Now, get on with it, we need to keep up your endurance training so I'll take you to Dave's turntable after breakfast and then to Bill's later. We'll build your sulky as soon as I can buy the parts."

The End (for now)

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
1...345678