Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon my penis hardened and stood proud. Why not? I told Sheba to kneel in front of me and I unzipped my trousers, releasing my cock which sprung up to attention. "Suck it until I come and make it interesting." She adjusted her position, leaned forward and took it in her mouth. Prior to our rowing, she had, reluctantly sucked me but only as a '69' where I was licking her sex at the same time. Long before I could come, she would wriggle and pull me into the missionary position for straight sex. It would be interesting to see how she copes now. She has been regularly cleaning me after sex but not yet given a blow-job.

She started by gently licking the tip, pushing against the skin, exposing the slit. Once this was exposed she began to combine sucking with the licking, then working her mouth down and up the length, each time she returned to the top, she engulfed it and sucked it down almost into her throat. She seemed to be trying to deep-throat but without knowing really how to do it, rather like someone whose seen a film of it but never seen a real one.

This was beginning to get me interested and certainly hard. I decided to take over. I leaned forward, placing my hands on each side of her head, holding it steady. I then began to slowly push into her mouth and then with-drawing, until the tip was just within her lips. After several thrusts, she had adapted to my movement, closing her mouth and lips around me and attempting to apply pressure. I then started to increase my speed, using her mouth as a vagina. I also thrust more deeply than at the beginning, reaching her throat. She baulked a little at this but I eased back a little, then gradually increasing the depth of my strokes. She gently grasped me with her teeth, I was startled at first but realised that she was only increasing the pressure that she was trying to apply with her lips not starting to bite.

I continued to thrust, holding her head steady while doing it. I knew I was close to climaxing and slowed slightly to hold off a little. She continued to try sucking as well as wrapping her tongue around the top. I made one last deep thrust and ejaculated into her mouth. She tried to pull away but I held her head firmly as I filled her. When I slowed, I resumed my reciprocating movement to draw out the remaining semen. Once I had finished, I withdrew slowly. As I did so, I pushed her head away so I could see what she was going to do. Would she spit it out or swallow? As I watched. I placed my left hand underneath her chin with my thumb across her mouth. I gently pressed her mouth, indicating that I wanted her to keep her mouth shut. I said "swallow it, swallow it all, then clean me."

I felt her swallow, then she opened her mouth to show it empty. "That's the way to serve me, well done. Now clean me." She leaned forward, took my penis back into her mouth and licked it clean. When she finished, she released it, settled back on her heels and looked up. I smiled, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, tongue pushing past, into her mouth. She responded with eagerness, sucking my tongue and trying to push hers between my lips. I let her do this for a few moments, then pushed her head away and sat back. "Next time, open your mouth to show it is full then swallow. You need more practise with a blow-job but I'll give you more opportunities to improve. You've worked hard and pleasured me without hesitation. I'm going to do something I've never done for you the whole time we've been married, I'm going to stimulate you to the biggest orgasm you've ever had! Stand up." She did so, having a little difficulty after kneeling so long, especially as she still had her arms locked behind her back. I stood with her and helped her up. I removed her hobble and then said "Do a little marching in place to loosen up your legs. Come on: one two, one two. That's right, keep going until I say stop." By this time, I'd turned her to one side and stepped clear. I could now watch as her knees came up as high as her hips each time. I clapped my hands to give her a tempo, nodding my head as she paced herself to my hands. While high-stepping, she held herself bolt upright, staring straight ahead, not looking directly at me. As each foot came down, the respective breast jiggled with the impact. The sight was beautiful to see and I could have stood there for hours enjoying it but we needed to go upstairs.

I told her to stand still and stay as I refitted her hobble before I went into my workshop to collect a few things. When I returned with a bag full of goodies, at least for me, I told her to heel and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I led her into the shower where I removed one cuff of the hobble and fastened it to the shower frame. With her firmly secured to the frame, I unfastened her arms, the first time for several days. While she was shaking them to try to get some life back into them, I then cuffed her wrists in front and attached a chain to them, clipping the other end to the shower head. I then removed her collar but warned her not to speak.

I quickly stripped and joined her in the cubicle. First I wet her head and proceeded to wash her hair with shampoo. I then washed her body, paying particular attention to her breasts, anus and between her legs. Once she was well soaped, I turned the shower on and ordered her to swill it off. While she was doing this I took advantage of my position to also shower. When it came to my back, I simply used her breasts as a sponge. Once I'd finished, I turned the shower off, dried myself then wiped her down.

I then unlocked the chain on her cuffs, leaving her cuffed hands in front. I then unfastened the hobble from the frame and reattached her free ankle. Telling her to follow, I went into the bedroom.

I picked her up and dropped her on the bed. I attached a second pair of handcuffs to her right wrist and clipped the other end to the headboard. I undid the other handcuff from her right wrist and clipped her left arm to the headboard, spreading them apart. She now made a 'Y' shape. I removed the hobble and, using soft rope, tied her ankles to the tail board, making sure her legs were pulled apart and tightly secured. I dug out a blindfold from my bag of goodies and placed it on her head. She shook her head as she was blindfolded, unable to understand why.

I looked at her lying there, making an image of a diagonal cross in the middle of the bed. Where to start?

Rooting the the bag, I pulled out a large goose feather. I walked to the head of the bed, leaned over and gently caressed her left breast with the tip of the feather. At first I used the feather on the base, sweeping in large movements but just barely touching her skin. She twitched as the feather touched her. I then moved it towards the tip. First around the outside of the areola then gently and slowly moving onto the areola and hence to the nipple, moving the tip of the feather up and down the nipple. Once the nipple started to harden, I brushed across the tip and then repeated the sequence on the right breast. As this was happening, she rolled her shoulders, trying to push her breasts closer to the feather. As she couldn't see what I was doing she had difficulty in increasing the pressure she was feeling.

I switched to her ears, just gently touching the auricle on the outside and then behind. She shook her head to try to stop the barely perceptible touch. I moved the feather across her face, touching her lips then down on her neck and back onto her breasts. Slowly I moved down her body, investigating her navel on the way towards her genitals.

Upon reaching her genitals, I avoided touching them, moving down her inner thighs, towards her knees. As I reached her knees, I switched across to the other leg and moved upwards to the top of her thigh.

I then gently caressed the outer lips of her labia, working across the length and inward to the inner lips. She was wriggling and writhing but I deliberately didn't increase the pressure. Once I'd worked over both labia, I slid the feather into her vagina, working upwards towards her clitoris. I gently swept across her clit, to and fro pressing harder as she lifted her thighs, attempting to increase the pressure.

I then swapped the feather for a piece of silk and returned to her breasts, laying the silk on her nipple, then slowly moving it across one breast and onto the other. I then slid it down her navel and on to her thigh. Moving the silk slowly across her thigh and down the rounded muscle above her knee. While the silk was moving, I also blew gently at her skin, following the silk as it progressed up the inside of her thigh towards her labia.

Stroking the outer labia, I dragged the silk across just above her clitoris and down the other labia until it reached the base of the vulva. At this point, I removed the silk and moving my mouth to within several inches of her vulva, blew gently on each of her outer labia and then at the top of the vulva. While doing this, I inserted my finger between her legs, touching the inner side of her labia majora. I slid my finger along it's length, then on returning brought a second finger into contact. Sliding the fingers up and down the length of her labias, touching both with my fingers. Soon she was wriggling slowly and starting to lubricate her vagina. All the time I was caressing her labias, I continued to blow gently at her clitoris.

By this time she was writhing and moaning. I increased the pressure on her labia, moving slowly inwards on to her inner labia lips, dipping gently further inside her vulva. As her lubrication increased, I moved my fingers upward, seeking her clitoris. Once I'd found it, I concentrated on it. Caressing and rubbing it, I endeavoured to bring her towards a climax. To keep her on edge, I kept switching between her clitoris and deep within her vulva. Soon my persistence was rewarded as she thrust her hips up, groaning as she experienced her first orgasm.

While she was moving, I stopped touching and removed my fingers from her vulva. As she quietened down, I resumed my alternative playing with her clitoris and exploring within her vulva. I leaned forward and took her clitoris in my mouth. Sucking and licking it, while at the same time, caressing her inner thighs, I tried to bring her to a second orgasm. My patience was rewarded as she again surged forward, almost throwing me off in her climax.

This time, I stopped and waited a few moments before climbing on top of her and entering her with my, by now, very erect and throbbing penis. As I did so, I took her nipples in my fingers and my mouth covered hers. While starting to thrust inside her, my tongue was deep within her mouth and her nipples were being squeezed and rolled by my fingers. By now she was moaning continuously and I was glad that I had removed her collar before the shower as otherwise she would be screaming from the interjections of the bark-limiter. Normally I wouldn't mind her being reminded not to speak but this occasion was supposed to be a special treat for her.

Soon, all too soon, I ejaculated and emptied my sperm into her as she came for a third time. We lay quietly for several minutes before I climbed off her and removed the blindfold. I smiled as she lay there, glowing in the after effects of our love making, the first for several years and I thought a fitting end to our experiment.

Looking at her while removing the ropes and releasing her from bondage for the first time since I cuffed her ready for the obedience training. I helped her up out of the bed and laughingly suggested that she took another shower, this time alone. She slipped off into the bathroom and I heard the shower beginning to splash. I was getting worried as I had decided that the experiment would stop today. When she returned, I'd make my final plea to her.

All too soon, she finished in the shower and returned, still rubbing her hair with a towel. I took the towel away and threw it on a chair. "Sit down, please." I said. "As you know, this whole performance has been a last ditch attempt to have you behave responsibly about your uncontrolled buying sprees. It's over now and it's crunch time. You must decide now what you are going to do. I've given you plenty of excuses for a divorce, probably also my going to jail for unlawful imprisonment at least. As I see it, you have four options, unless you can think of more. These are,

One: divorce me, maybe send me to jail and use your settlement to continue buying everything in the shops until you run out of money.

Two: go back to how we were but control your shopping sprees. Perhaps a little bondage to spice things up.

Three: be like Anna, a permanent sub, house slave and ponygirl but allowed to pretend to be an ordinary wife if in public.

Or

Four: carry on as we have been doing, with you in semi-permanent bondage and pony play.

You've all night to think about it, tell me your decision in the morning. The only thing to decide now is where and how are you going to sleep?"

"What do you mean, where and how?"

"Do you want to sleep in this bed, in the guest room or where?"

She thought for a minute, smiled gently and said "Believe it or not, I want to spend the night as I have been doing. Arms bound, collared and in my cage. At least it will show me the worst that can happen. However I do hope you'll release me in the morning."

"I am surprised but if you are sure, best turn around and I'll fasten you up. In the circumstances, we'll skip the hobble and I'll leave off the bark-limiter." I went into the bathroom and gathered up the collar chain, arm binders and returned to the bedroom. I locked the collar around her neck and bound up her arms. I kissed her, then standing back, I said "You really do make a beautiful slave, I'll miss it. Right, down stairs, I'll feed you and you can do your business outside as normal, before I lock your cage." I turned towards the door and said, probably for the last time, "Heel." as I led the way downstairs and into the kitchen.

I put out some chopped vegetables in her dish, placed it on the floor with her water dish. While I remembered, I refilled her water bottle in the cage, leaving the door open. I then returned to the kitchen to make myself a quick snack. Once she'd finished her meal, I poured some wine into her bowl then finished my snack. I told her to pick up the bowls for me. I hadn't seen how she managed this as I usually left her to eat in the training room while I ate in the kitchen. It was interesting to say the least. She pushed her food bowl with her chin up to the wall. She then, using her teeth, lifted the edge off the floor, this then allowed her to get a firm grip with her teeth. She then pulled the bowl towards herself before lifting it and dropping it on to the water bowl. She then repeated the pushing and lifting with both bowls. Once she had grasped them firmly, she stood up and brought them over to me. Feeling rather self-conscious, I patted her on the head, told her to 'drop it'. She released the bowls and I placed them on the draining board.

I opened the kitchen door and told her to go do her business. While I waited, I finished my glass of wine, then stacked all the dishes in the sink ready. As she hadn't come back at this point, I decided to wash the few dishes and had just finished stacking them to dry as she returned. I led her into the training room, pointed to the cage and told her to get in. Once she was in I locked the door and saying "good night," switched off the light and shut the room door. I went in to the lounge, sat down and put a CD in the player.

I sat there, half listening to the music and wondered what would happen tomorrow. What would she decide? I thought she might decide on revenge by reporting me to the police and then divorcing me while I was in jail. I couldn't really blame her but I did hope that this was the one option she didn't select. Ah well, we'll see tomorrow. I turned the player off, switched off the light and went to bed.

Chapter Eleven: Decision time

Next morning came complete with a clear blue sky and bright sunshine. As I showered and dressed I hoped it was a good omen. I went down stairs, hesitated in the hallway and stiffening my resolve, went into the training room. Examining the cage I could see that she was still asleep. Good. I quietly unlocked and opened the cage door, turned and went into the kitchen. Having unlocked the kitchen door, I cooked myself a small breakfast of bacon and toast. After making a pot of tea, I sat at the table and enjoyed my first meal of the day.

Sheba walked slowly into the kitchen, looked at me, I smiled, she turned without any expression and went into the garden. I went to heat up her porridge but decided against it. I'd better hear her decision before anything else, no sense in getting further in the do-do by being insensitive. I waited for her return, resolutely finishing my breakfast. As I buttered my last piece of toast, she entered. I stood up. "Come here and I'll release you." I said. She walked forward and turned. I undid her arms and removed the collar, placing them on the table. As she shook her arms trying to recover circulation, I asked "Have you made your decision?"

She didn't speak for a moment or two and I looked at her, expecting the worst, then she spoke. "When this first happened, I was determined to hang you out to dry, get you jailed, divorce and take everything. Anything and everything to pay you back for humiliating me as you've done." I started to speak but she held her hand up and continued. "But when it came to an actual decision, I was in a quandary. I spent most of last night in the cage, thinking hard. I surprised myself. When I thought over the past week being used and treated as an animal, I was angry. Yes. But when thinking it over I realised something most peculiar. I realised that you had paid more attention to me during this period than you ever had before. Yes, I was chained, collared and naked but you took care of me. You cooked for me, washed and dried me, even paying special attention to my breasts and vulva, which I did enjoy. Even the training you gave me was done with care and attention. I was embarrassed, sore and stiff at times but you never ignored me. You touched and caressed me, ensured I had plenty of rest, even wiping off my perspiration after exercise. Even your punishments appeared to hurt you more than me."

She went to the sink and poured out a glass of water. After gulping it down, she turned and continued. "Crazy as it may seem, I don't really want it to end. I didn't like it all, that's for sure, but I do want your undivided attention. I think that was probably why I was always buying things I didn't need, it meant you paid attention. Sure it was mostly shouting, bullying and demands for restraint. But, you paid attention. That was what I needed. Now in the past week, you've paid even more attention. You've cared for me, admittedly only as you would a dog or other family pet but you cared. You cared about my appearance, my health, my well-being and you did it all the time. So, believe it or not, I want this attention to continue. I agree to continue in a similar fashion to Anna. I will be your submissive, your house slave. I'll even be your bitch and your pony, if that's what you want, if you will continue to care for me." She stopped, caught her breath and looked at me.

"Darling, I've always cared for you. Even when we were screaming at each other in our many rows, I still loved you. I wanted you to be my loving wife, my companion, not a never-ending shopping machine." I took her in my arms and continued "This past week has shown me another side to life. I have enjoyed having control over you, having you obeying me, even though you had no real option. I've always thought you beautiful, if somewhat wayward but seeing you naked, collared and mine, I realised you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known and I am more deeply in love with you than ever. As my submissive, my slave, you may be treated as a domestic animal. No, you will be treated as a domestic animal, my pet, my property but always my own darling."

1...345678