Disconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you too.  I'm leaving now."

Clarissa swiped the touch screen, ending their call and placed her phone in her pocket.  Then she made her way towards an end table by her couch.  Set on the table were her keys, along with a paper beneath them.  The printed text immediately affected her mood.

Dear Valued Tenant,

The Spring Semester has begun with graduation quickly approaching around the corner.  As such...

Clarissa shut her eyes tightly and violently shook her head.  Forcefully trying to shake the notice out of her mind.  Eyes still closed, Clarissa lowered her hand onto the table and gripped the keys between her fingers.

"Not today, Satan." she mumbled to herself and rushed for her door.

Just as she opened it, Dallas rushed in, wrapping his arms around her body while kissing her soft lips.  She shrieked into his mouth, not expecting him to be right outside her door.  He lifted her off the floor, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist and lock at the ankles just above his rear.  The two collided into a wall behind Clarissa, making out like amateur high schoolers on prom night.  The moment was brief but greatly welcomed.

"Mmmm, Da, Da," Clarissa tried to speak with Dallas' tongue in her mouth.  She had to pull her head away to use her words "Dallas, I thought you were at your place."

"Surprise," he winked at her "by the way, not to start this off badly but I think we crushed your rose."

The lovers moved away from the wall, allowing Dallas to reveal a single short-stem rose in his hand.  Fortunately it wasn't crushed.  Clarissa smiled from the very sweet gesture.  Nobody ever brought her flowers in all the years of dating and relationships.  She had to keep remembering she was still experiencing a long list of "first times" for herself.  She thanked him and moved quickly, placing the rose in a glass mug and filled it with water.  Then she set it on the countertop in her kitchen near the window, guaranteeing to get plenty of sunlight.  Turning around, Clarissa noticed Dallas had her overnight bag in his grip and a cute smile on his face.

"Want me to carry you to the truck as well?" he playfully asked.

A childish desire to leap into his arms came to mind.  She rushed at him and jumped up, her body turning to the side while airborne.  Dallas effortlessly caught her in his arms.  What happened next took her by surprise.  Instead of carrying her out all traditional and romantic-like, he swung her petite body over his shoulder.  Her cute ass inches from the right side of his face.  This was even more entertaining to Clarissa.  Dallas was a romantic, but she loved it more when he was playful and unpredictable.  The sudden feeling of his teeth chewing on her butt-cheek reassured her of her thoughts for him.

Even though Dallas was very affectionate and loving, he still had to watch his budget.  Their trip to the beach during New Year's Eve came directly out of his Christmas Bonus.  A feat he achieved by requesting his in advance to arrange their weekend getaway.  Clarissa knew the restaurant he chose for the night wouldn't be five-star luxurious.  It wouldn't require reservations.  She honestly wouldn't have cared if it was a fast food place with a children's playground out front.  They were together, and that was all that mattered.

Along the drive, the pair behaved like an old couple.  Each took turns pointing out landmarks throughout the city.  How certain businesses or buildings used to look, or what operated out of which store.  What was torn down.  What was rebuilt.  Their combined memories covered over thirty years of change to the city's appearance.

It took Clarissa a while to realize Dallas was driving an improvised circle around the whole city.  She wondered if this was by accident or something he planned.  Her answer came as they approached a familiar location.  The same Asian cuisine restaurant he took her to the night she revealed her former sexual orientation to him.  It made her heart flutter.

The lovers ventured inward and were given a corner booth.  They placed their orders without needing to look at the menu.  Both requested the same meal from the first time they dined there.  While small talking and waiting for the food, Dallas gently rubbed his fingertip across the knuckles of Clarissa's hand.  She responded by sliding off a shoe and rubbing her socked foot against his leg.  Not long after, the server returned with their meals.  Clarissa and Dallas enjoyed every bite and even took turns stealing food from the other's plate.

After dinner, the lovers didn't return home right away.  Instead, Dallas took Clarissa to a newly built location of entertainment:  a brand new bowling alley.  Both of them were familiar with the location.  When they were children, the building used to be a supermarket.  Years later, it was refurbished into a one-stop-shop hybrid movie/videogame/book/novelty item store.  When that business went under, the building was torn down and remade into the current business.

Going inside, everything was romance themed.  The overhead music played endless love ballads.  The concert lights displayed shades of red, white and pink.  All display screens were covered in graphic designed Valentine hearts.  Clarissa and Dallas looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking.  Everything within was overkill, enough to make a single person puke.  But the business was packed.

They approached the clerk running the shoe rental desk and requested their appropriate sizes.  Clarissa held back a laugh when Dallas gave his.  Big shoes meant big dick indeed, she amused herself.  Dallas paid like always, taking care of the shoe rental and a single game to play.  The clerk informed them the couple at Lane 14 were finishing up and they would play there.  The lane reserved, Clarissa and Dallas stepped away to a nearby seating area to change footwear.

"Playing a game of bowling on Lane 14 on February fourteenth." Clarissa laughed.

"I know, right?  A bit cliché'." Dallas smiled.

Clarissa moved herself so she could sit in her man's lap, face-to-face with her arms around his neck for the whole world to see.

"It's perfect for us." she smiled as well.

Clarissa leaned in and kissed her lover's lips.  It was nowhere near as passionate as it could have been.  She didn't want to risk them being kicked out for inappropriate displays of affection.  But it was more than enough to tell Dallas she loved him without needing to use words.

Moments later, they picked out their balls and approached the lane.  Clarissa demanded to operate the kiosk so she could enter their names.  She assigned herself as 'Rizzo' and christened her lover as 'Big D'.  Dallas wasn't given a chance to protest, leaving him blushing while surrounded by strangers.

'Rizzo' was up first.  Ball in hand, she approached the throw line and released the heavy sphere down the slick path.  It traveled in a straight line, but unfortunately a diagonal one.  The ball missed the first set of pins and collided with the three on the back-left side.  The pinsetter machine collected the untouched pins and swept away the fallen. Ball returned, Clarissa prepared for her next throw.

"Looks like you missed a few." Dallas teased.

"Oh yeah?" Clarissa playfully snarled "Watch this, smartass."

She approached the throw line and released the heavy sphere again.  It rolled perfectly down the lane, striking the lead pins and knocking the remaining ones over.  'Rizzo' picked up a spare.  She approached her lover and stood beside him.  Raising her hands above her head, she slowly swiveled her pelvis in his face and rotated in a small circle.  Though her improvised hula dance was meant to taunt Dallas, it gained the attention of other patrons nearby.

The digital scoreboard highlighted 'Big D's' name, readying him for his first frame.  Ball in hand, he approached the throw line and released his sphere.  His form was different, almost flamboyant and matching that of a pro's.  His ball slid from one side of the lane to the other, spinning on the path.  Just as it edged the gutter, its trajectory changed and curved back to the center of the lane, colliding into the first pin.  All of them fell over on impact.  'Big D' gained a strike.  Dallas strolled back to Clarissa, whom took his seat near the kiosk.  He bent over and spoke into her ear.

"Smartass with THE Big D."

Then he turned around; positioned his ass in her face, and proceeded to do the most god awful twerk a man ever did in history.  People nearby howled in laughter.  Clarissa almost fell out of her chair from the unexpected dance.  She wished she caught it on her phone, excellent for blackmail use later on.

The first frame of their game was the best.  Everything that came after was an amusing train wreck.  In spite of how awful they played, the lovers had an enjoyable time.  They even stayed in close range of each other's score.  Until the final frames of the game.  Dallas was ahead but playing badly.  Clarissa; however, was improving.

At the tenth frame, Clarissa picked up another spare, allowing her to have one last throw.  As bad as Dallas was playing, she was guaranteed a victory no matter what he got on his final frame. She only needed to knock over one pin.  When she reached for her ball, she heard Dallas say something but couldn't hear him over the noise in the building.

"What did you say?" she asked loudly.

"I said if you throw this game, you can come live with me!" he shouted.

The ball slid off her fingers and slammed onto the floor by her foot, slowly rolling towards the lane.  Clarissa scrambled to stop it from crossing over the throw line, just barely succeeding.  Clarissa left her ball on the floor and turned to face him, completely stunned by what he said.  Dallas approached her and staring deep into her soul.

"How did you know I-"

Dallas gently placed his finger on top of her lips, preventing her from asking her question.

"Riz, I used to live there, remember?  A lot longer than you.  I know exactly what the owners do around this time of year.  I also know you hate your apartment.  And you're almost always staying over at my place. You're practically eating out of my fridge. Sleeping in my bed.  So why not just come and live with me. Make what's mine be ours.  Lose this game and come live with me."

Clarissa immediately threw her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him for all to see.  Her foot came off the ground and kicked her ball into the gutter, sending it down the path and missing all of the pins.  Dallas picked her up and carried her back to the kiosk, setting her down in the seat.  Dallas had one more frame to play.  He picked up his ball and hurled it down the slick path.  Clarissa watched as he turned his back on the pins, not noticing or caring he knocked them all over.  A perfect strike.

Dallas and Clarissa changed their shoes and returned the rental clerk.  Just as they were about to leave, the clerk spoke up to inform them Dallas had two more free throws.

"Don't need them," Dallas announced "I already won."

Dallas pulled Clarissa into his chest and hugged her, affectionately kissing her on the forehead.  Then he took her hand in his and exited the building.  The lovers ran back to his truck, more anxious than ever to return home.  Their home.  Along the way, Clarissa opened her pants and guided Dallas' right hand between her legs.

"Touch me." she spoke softly and seductive.

Her lover massaged her clit while concentrating on the road.  He took every way possible that didn't have many street lights.  Allowing them to carry out their naughtiness without the risk of being seen.  Halfway there, his fingers moved past her clit and gently entered her body.  The angle wasn't the greatest for penetration, but the teasing was more than enough.  Clarissa returned the favor, using her left hand to undo his pants and stroke his cock.

Dallas parked his truck crooked in the driveway when they got home.  They took a moment to fix their clothing before exiting the vehicle.  Together, they raced to the front door, rushing to get it open.  Dallas fumbled with his keys while Clarissa massaged his straining boner through his pants.  It took a miracle for the door to finally open, and the lovers stepped inside.

The hallway became littered with their clothes before entering the bedroom.  Clarissa could feel the thick cock wedged between her ass cheeks while Dallas reached around her hips and teased her clit.  His touch continued to make her knees buckle while she tried to stay standing.  He could have made her orgasm with little effort if he desired.

Pushing the door open, Dallas grabbed her under her armpits and tossed her onto the bed.  She bounced on the mattress like a ragdoll before regaining control of her body.  Clarissa moved to the edge of the bed and perched herself on her knees, her petite ass resting on her bare heels.  Dallas approached her with his throbbing mass aimed directly at her face.  Clarissa knew what to do next.  Her pussy already drooling, she wiggled her fingers into her snatch then gripped Dallas' cock.  Content with the coating, Clarissa unlocked her jaw and stuck out her tongue.

Her mouth muscle slowly licked the entire length of his dick on both sides.  Relishing the flavor of her pussy on his flesh.  When she approached the mushroom cap, her lips wrapped around the tip while her hand reached for the base of the cock and stroked half of his length.  Clarissa felt him getting harder from her manipulations.  She moved her head forward, allowing more of his dick to enter her mouth.  While sucking his cock, she flexed her tongue muscles to massage the underside of his flesh.  She instantly started to taste his pre-cum and forced herself to stop to keep from losing control.  The dick came out of her mouth with a wet pop followed by a mischievous smile on her face.

The momentum shifted and Dallas pushed her onto her back.  Clarissa easily took the hint and opened her legs as wide as possible.  Dallas leaned in and rubbed his thumb over her sensitive clit while he kissed the insides of her legs.  Clarissa felt her clit jumping from his touch.  But she was dying for more.

"Dallas!  Lick my pussy!  Eat me out, babe!  I want to cum so badly." she moaned.

Dallas placed the palm of his hand on her lower abdomen and used his thumb to gently pull back the hood on her clit.  His head moved and his tongue finally touched her glistening flower.  He licked between her nether lips and teased her hole.  Then moved upward and attacked her pearl.  He never used his mouth.  Only his tongue was in play, flicking her bean in all directions.

Clarissa reacted beautifully.  Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open. Letting little noises of approval escape her lungs.  Her hands reached for her breasts and played with her nipples.  Pinching, pulling, and twisting them between her fingers.  She felt his tongue wiggle faster on her sensitive button, forcing her to lift her head off the pillow and make more noises of approval.

"Ooooooh yessssssssss." she softly moaned.  "I love that.  Yessssss."

Aside from her moaning, the wet sounds of Dallas eating her pussy echoed in the bedroom.  The noise was a symphony to Clarissa's ears.  Hearing his mouth on her body and her own reactions made her wetter by the second.  One of her hands came away from her tit and ran her fingers through his hair.  The pleasure was building.  Not earth shattering by any means, but definitely a great start to the end of their night.  The orgasm claimed her body, and Clarissa gripped a handful of Dallas' hair.  Her hips rocked, grinding her cumming pussy into his face while he tried to keep up with her orgasm.  When it faded, all of her skin was flushed, nearly matching the color of the rose gifted to her earlier.

Dallas climbed into the bed and hovered over her.  His lips found her neck, kissing her skin and gently biting her flesh.  He traveled up the side and tugged on her earlobe with his lips.  Clarissa finally recovered from the soft orgasm and clawed at his back.  Every move his mouth made on her neckline, she responded in kind to his.  She felt his cock pressing into her stomach and desired it be forced elsewhere.

"Inside," she paused to catch her breath "I want you inside me.  Fuck me, baby."

Dallas behaved as he always did, naturally listening to her wants and needs and fulfilling them without question.  He repositioned himself between her open legs and slid his cock against her glistening pussy.  The thick flesh under his glans repeatedly bumped against her clit with every pass.  Clarissa's hips bucked, reacting by instinct and desire to have the throbbing mass finally poke between her labia and sink inward.  She got her wish when Dallas aimed his cock and forced himself into her pussy.

The sudden intrusion still took Clarissa by surprise.  She desperately wanted him to fuck her.  But her petite body wasn't fully ready to accept his girth.  Her eyes clenched as a rush of pain filled between her legs, causing her to speak out without thinking.

"Goddamn, it's so big! Aaaaaah! Oooooh!"

She felt the cock inside her twitch, followed by a slight increase in size.  Her words obviously fed Dallas' ego.  However, he didn't instantly pound her pussy.  Not yet, anyway.  He took the careful approach.  Very gently, he moved his lower half backwards causing his dick to withdraw from her body.  He stopped just before the tip of his cock fell out.  Then he moved forward and his girth reentered her body in full.  Her nectar liberally covered his shaft allowing him to enter her much easier.  The pain also disbursed as pleasure radiated outward from her core.

"Fuck!  Yeah.  That's it.  That's what I want." she spoke aloud.

Dallas slid his cock in and out of her body with little resistance.  Every pump into her hole made her torso rock backwards and forwards on the mattress.  Her soft tits swayed in all directions.  Dallas used his thumb to rub Clarissa's clit.  The added pleasure made her grab both of her breasts as she bounced on the bed.

"Ah, fuck!  That feels so good." Clarissa spoke through gritted teeth.  "Ooooh, God.  I want it."

Dallas moved a little faster.  Rocking his lower half into hers while thumbing her pearl.  A surprise orgasm claimed her body forcing Clarissa to moan in pleasure.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, shit, FUCK!  Dallas, I'm cumming!"

"Cum all over my dick, Riz."

Her climactic contractions flowed up and down his length.  Even while cumming, she could tell the sensations on his cock were getting the better of him.  He slowed his efforts and allowed her body to return the fun.  When she finished cumming, Dallas resumed pleasuring her.

Dallas leaned forward; careful not to let his cock fall out of her pussy, and kissed Clarissa's breasts.  His lips and tongue found her nipples, giving them the attention she craved.  Her eyes rolled back into her head and chewed on her bottom lip while he treated her right nipple like he did her clitoris.  Switching over to her left tit caused her to moan loudly.

"Oh God, oh fuck!  Dallas, I love it when you do that.  More!  I want more!"

"Get on top of me." he ordered.

She didn't need to be told twice.  Dallas traded places with her, lying on his back across the bed while she hovered over him.  Some unknown desire made Clarissa turn her back on Dallas, positioning herself in reverse cowgirl.  She took hold of her favorite cock and guided it back into her pussy.  But she didn't remain on her knees.  Instead, she balanced herself by moving her arms behind her back and placing her palms on Dallas' stomach.  Her legs remained open, bent at the knees with her soles firmly planted on the bed.  His dick stayed inside her throughout, just barely in place.

Clarissa felt a shift in the bed and braced for impact.  She couldn't see it, but she knew Dallas was pushing his rear into the mattress intending to use the inner springs to thrust upward.  Slamming all of his cock into her body.  If done hard enough, his balls would smack into her pulsing clit.  The bed shifted again and every bit of his girth filled her pussy, rubbing her g-spot along the way.

123456...9