Disconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa was greeted by Loco as she entered the house.  The dog's energy was always something to be envied.  The playful pup retrieved a tennis ball and herded Clarissa to the back door.  Loco obviously wanted to play.  Ten minutes later, the two were back inside and waiting for Dallas to come home.

The combination of exhaustion and her comfortable clothing made Clarissa suddenly feel fatigued.  The couch was always comfy and soon found herself lying across it.  Loco quickly joined her and laid on top of her body.  True to Dallas' description, Loco fought for one of Clarissa's hands.  Without thinking, the young woman gave the dog what she wanted and Loco started to suck on Clarissa's thumb.  She took in the entire moment, loving how she and Loco were bonding.  Her eyelids felt heavy, and she allowed herself to close them.  Sneaking in a little nap before Dallas came home.

Clarissa snapped to attention as Loco barked excitedly.  Dallas was home and the youthful pup was happy to see him.  Clarissa laughed to herself, imagining a tail attached to her rear and swaying from side-to-side upon seeing Dallas.  She got a bigger chuckle out of another thought, knowing Dallas' "tail" certainly wagged whenever he saw her naked.  Slowly, she rose from the couch and approached her man at the door.  Standing on her tippy-toes and throwing her arms around his neck, she gently kissed his lips. Happy to see his handsome face.

"Evening, lover." she cooed.

"Hey, Riz." he smiled.

"Fun day at the office?"

"Aside from the wrestling match you saw in the picture, it was honestly a rather blah day.  What about you?"

Clarissa informed Dallas of her day at work.  Which clients she helped.  What needed servicing on their vehicles.  How long each job took and went into detail of how she fixed the numerous issues.  In that time, Dallas fed Loco and prepared their dinner.  At the kitchen table, Dallas discussed the events that happened at the office.  If he told her while in bed, Clarissa would have blacked out like she used to during college lectures.  All the technical bore of being a desk jockey sounded like hell for her.  But between his ability to save money; and how well his job paid, Dallas did well enough to afford the home they... he, she reminded herself... he lived in.

After dinner, Dallas changed into his evening clothes and the two returned to the couch.  Behaving like children, the duo played a game of thumb-war to decide what to watch on the television.  Clarissa was victorious, but she knew Dallas let her win.  Selecting a favorite network, they easily became lost in the programing.

As they watched the events on the television, Dallas started massaging Clarissa's shoulders.  He was firm with her body, working out the knots in her muscles along her upper back.  The sensation was welcomed, forcing her to breathe deeply with each passing second.  Then he used his fingernails to lightly scratch at her flesh under her shirt.  Starting at the base of her spine and working up to her hairline.  He made sure every inch of her back was given this attention.  His efforts made her more and more relaxed, bringing to memory the first night he touched her.  Truly touched her.  All the pleasure he gave her in a single evening.  Starting innocently at first and ending with the best sex she had in forever.  The memory was always fun to look back on.

Finishing with her torso, Dallas instructed Clarissa to lay on her back and he'd do the same for her legs.  It took very little convincing and she was immediately lying down.  Dallas slid off the couch and sat on the floor, giving Clarissa the entire length of the couch to enjoy.  His hands manipulated her legs just as he did her back.  Strong squeezes at first, followed by the light scratching after.  He started with her thighs, then moved down to her calves, and finally finished at her feet.  Clarissa was beyond relaxed when she felt her man's lips on the top of her left foot and moving towards her toes.  The sensation made her quickly pull her feet away from Dallas and immediately glared at him.

"No!  No!  Do you want to be abused?" her tone a combination of threatening and seductive.

"Aw, babe.  We both know it's sexy when I have to wear body armor in the bedroom." he grinned.

Clarissa snort-laughed at his comment and sat up.  Tucking her knees into her chest, she wiggled her index finger in a 'come hither' motion at Dallas.

"Come kiss me, you fool." she ordered.

Dallas obeyed and laid across the couch.  Clarissa shuffled her body and laid on top of him.  Their lips connected.  Tongues penetrating the other's mouth and fighting for dominance of the kiss.  His hands went under her shirt and clawed at her back.  Her fingers ran through his hair and aggressively gripped at his locks.  Their bodies moved against each other.  The hips did most of the work and ground into the other person.  Clarissa was the first to reach critical limit and stuffed her hand into Dallas' boxers.  Touching the throbbing flesh within made her pussy tingle.

"No more jokes," she said, "I've been wanting this since you texted me this afternoon."

Dallas mirrored his woman's actions and slid his hand into Clarissa's panties.  She felt his middle fingertip rub against her clitoris before going between her folds.  Her hips bucked against his touch and she nibbled her bottom lip to keep from making too much noise.

"Tell me more." he whispered in her ear.

His middle finger sunk into her wet hole and sought out her g-spot.  Clarissa gasped in pleasure, her body melting on top of Dallas while he fingered her pussy.  She heard what he said, but was enjoying herself too much to speak.  A second finger joined the first and sparks ignited behind her eyes.  Dallas spoke again, demanding she speak about her naughty desire.

"Wh-when you text me earlier.  I... I thought you act-actually wanted me to send you n-nude photos.  Oh fuck!  Sh-shit!  That feels so good.  S-so I started looking at stuff in my van I could fu-fuck while taking photos for you."

"And what did you do next?" he spoke after licking her neck.

"Oh, Dallas," she whimpered from his manipulations. "I couldn't do anything.  My fucking phone... oh fuck... I got a text asking work questions.  It killed the mood."

Dallas' fingers flexed inside her panties, becoming more and more aggressive.  Still covered in the satin fabric, the unmistakable noise of her pussy getting wetter and wetter echoed in the room.  Clarissa's grip on his cock softened, losing all concentration of giving her lover any pleasure.  The moment was all about her, as it often was.

"And what if the mood wasn't killed." he teased her, verbally and physically.

"I would have... I would have fucked myself in the van!" the pressure within her loins built up.  That same pressure felt like gallons being released the first time Dallas fingered her pussy.  "Shit.  Dallas!  I'm gon-gonna' cum!  But I don't want to squirt on your couch."

Clarissa chewed on her bottom lip and shut her eyes as tightly as possible.  She desperately tried to fight off the orgasm soon to blow like a geyser.  She knew Dallas was watching her every expression and could feel her pussy fluttering around his fingers.  He was in control of her body.

"Fuck the couch.  I've got Scotchgard.  Cum for me, Riz."

His words were all she needed to hear.  She was out of control while he was in control.  And she was loving it as his fingers wiggled inside her.  Pressing the inner button which drove her mad with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!  I'm gonna' blow, Dal!  I'm gonna' cum!"

Wiggle, wiggle.  Flex, curl, flex.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

Her cries of ecstasy just barely drowned out the sound of her pussy gushing into Dallas' hand.  Three strong squirts flowed from her body and into the fabric between the two of them.  Her inner walls contracted as fast as her heart raced.  She inhaled deeply to make more noise but was silenced as Dallas grabbed the back of her head and brought her lips to his.  She should have been exhausted.  Too tired to do anything more.  Instead, she turned carnal and aggressively freed Dallas' cock from his clothes.

Clarissa moved, causing her lover's fingers to slide out of her body.  Very quickly, she pulled off everything from the waist down on Dallas' body.  Sitting between his open legs, she jammed as many fingers into herself as possible, covering them in her juices.  Then she gripped the throbbing cock in front of her, sliding her palm up and down its length.  Coating it in her nectar.  Eyes wide open, Clarissa licked her lips and took the man's dick down her throat.

Her actions were met with astounding approval.  Strong hands; though trembling, gripped her skull and tried to hold her in place.  But she was in control now.  It was her turn to please her man.  Clarissa's neck muscles moved.  Her head slowly rose up, removing Dallas' cock from her esophagus.  Further and further up, her head moved until the tip of his dick was held between her lips.  Remembering how Dallas tongue fucked her that morning, she returned the favor.  Clarissa's tongue flicked and licked his crown while sucking on his tip.  Manipulating her tongue muscles, she massaged his frenulum.  At the same time, a free hand took hold of his sack and carefully cradled his balls.  Her actions got the response she wanted as the familiar taste of his pre-cum leaked onto her palate.

The blending flavors of his pre and her juices drove Clarissa into a frenzy.  Her head bounced up and down.  Taking his cock into the back of her throat with each bob.  Her forehead pummeled his lower abdomen while her long hair tickled his pelvis.  His hips started to twitch, signaling the end was coming, and so was he.  She felt his palms on the top of her head.  He was pushing her.  He was actually trying to push her off his cock.

"Oh shit.  Riz!  You gotta' stop or I'm gonna' cum in your mouth!" he cried out.

His wish was temporarily granted as her jaw unlocked and his cock was free of her mouth.  A shiny thread of spit connected his crown to her bottom lip.  Clarissa fondled his nuts while she stared into his eyes.  This was exactly how she wanted to finish.

"I've had my dinner.  Now I want my dessert." she taunted.

Her mouth opened wide again and took his entire length inward.  Her uvula rubbed across the top of his manhood with each motion of her head.  She briefly wished the dangling flesh at the back of her throat was an extra clit.  She could have orgasmed from all the action happening between her tonsils.  Clarissa kept at it, feeling the swelling of his flesh in her mouth just before reaching critical mass.

"Riz!"

That's when it happened.  Thick ropes of his cum released into her throat and flowed into her body.  The moment blocked all airflow into her lungs, causing her skin to change colors.  She tried her best not to fight against what was happening.  The wrong move could have been disastrous for the both of them.  Her eyes watered while her lungs burned for fresh air but she held her place.  Determined to let her man's exploding cock deflate in her mouth.  Each second felt like an eternity but eventually he softened.  And finally she spat out his dick.

Small tears rolled down her cheeks while she inhaled deeply to sooth her aching lungs.  Her eyes never left Dallas' while he recovered from the moment.  Then Clarissa adjusted herself so she was laying on her side and using one of his legs as an improvised pillow.  His groin was only inches away from her face.  Her fingers lightly played with his defeated flesh, as if trying to sooth the aftershocks of cumming as hard as he did.  The two stayed that way for several minutes before taking care of their mess and headed bed.

That night, Clarissa dreamed she was once again naked in the endless white void.  Her body rested on an invisible mattress but was not restrained.  Unlike before, her demeanor was calm.  The environment was familiar.  Even though it was a dream, she recalled the last time her mind took her there which eventually led to a wonderful experience that changed her life forever.

As if waiting for her arrival, a blinding light of energy ruptured beside the invisible mattress.  Clarissa watched as the familiar shape of a naked man stepped through the hole in time and space.  It was Dallas.  No longer appearing as a featureless, dark silhouette of a human being like he did the first time she dreamed of the void.

Dallas approached the invisible bed and climbed on top of her.  His cock already at full strength.  Clarissa's dream didn't require foreplay.  Her arousal matched his the moment she laid eyes on him.  He spread her legs apart and pushed the head of his cock between her swollen pussy lips.  Her body accepted him with no resistance.  He slid in and out of her hole.  Slowly at first, being sure each motion of his hips gave her much desired pleasure.

Clarissa's body reacted as expected.  She moaned his name while her fingers danced across her skin.  One hand playing with her nipples.  The other sliding downward so her fingertips could rub her clit.  Dallas' thrusts became more forceful, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her body.  Clarissa's hips rocked in sync with her lover's.  Giving her the most pleasure she could receive in the moment.  She could feel herself building towards an orgasm.  That blissful payoff not often achieved during wet dreams.

Just before she started to cum, Dallas stopped moving.  At first she thought he was cumming.  Instead, he was doing nothing.  All emotion was gone from his face.  All signs of arousal or pleasure or interest in her had vanished.  She didn't even feel him withdraw his dick from her cunt.  The moment shifted from excitement, to dread.

Dallas got off the bed and positioned himself beside the invisible mattress. He stood there like a stature.  A statue of human flesh and blood.  His eyes never left hers.  Clarissa couldn't even tell if he was breathing.  The overwhelming discomfort of the moment forced her to speak up, knowing the void would carry her vocals to eternity and back.

"Dallas?  Are you okay?" her words echoed throughout the featureless universe.

"I love you, Clarissa." he spoke softly.  His voice; however, was not carried across the cosmos.  "I always have.  I would die for you.  That's how much I love you."

His words were beautiful.  But they carried a tremendous amount of sadness to them.  Like a foreboding yet to be revealed.  It caused a shiver to run up and down her spine.

"Dallas?"

Saying his name caused a negative reaction.  The man of her dreams started stepping backwards.  At five paces, he turned on his heels and continued walking into the distance.  His body shimmered with every step, morphing him into a featureless silhouette of a man.  Clarissa leapt from the bed and chased after him.  The faster she ran, the more distance he somehow put between them.  But she continued to chase him into the void.

"I would die for you." he repeated from forever away, now a dark speck on the infinite horizon.

"DALLAS!" Clarissa shouted, sitting up in the bed.

"Riz?" Dallas groaned, removed from his slumber.

Clarissa sat upright but didn't answer him.  The dream was fresh on her brain and the environment shift from a white void to total darkness was a complete mindfuck for her to process.  She shivered in place, trying to regain control of her reality.  She nearly jumped through the ceiling when she felt Dallas gently hold her by the shoulders.

"Riz? You okay?" his tone softened.

"Oh Dal." she sobbed, crumbling into his arms.

The two laid back into the bed with him cradling her against his body.  His touch felt more and more soothing as the seconds passed by.  His fingernails lightly traced along her skin, across her shoulders and around the back of her neck.  Clarissa's breathing slowed, as did her racing heart, and finally she felt calm.

"Wanna' tell me what's wrong?" Dallas questioned.

"It's nothing.  Just a stupid dream."

She hated lying to him.  But; at the same time, she didn't want him to worry.  She never liked the idea of her problems becoming another's problems. Often forcing herself to internalize all of her grievances.  She knew it was unhealthy, but it spared her from losing friends over the years.  Dallas would be no different.  No matter how loving and understanding he often behaved.

Dallas gently scratched the back of her neck and entered her hairline.  The feeling of his nails on her scalp was always relaxing.  It made the flesh on her face feel electric and joyful.  This was often followed by drowsiness and soon after, coma.  Clarissa's eyelids became heavy.  Her breathing steadied even more.  And finally, she returned to sleep.  Free of the uncomfortable nightmare she previously had.

The following days came and went with incredible quickness.  While the sun was shining, Clarissa remained busy fixing the variety of clunkers and luxury cars.  After sunset, she was at Dallas' place, enjoying the spoils of their relationship.  It became a rare occurrence if she stayed in her own apartment for the evening.

Those nights were the worst for her.  The solidarity.  The isolation.  Alone with only her thoughts which preyed on her heart.  Such moments were often followed with depression and self pity.  But from that sadness came joy.  Whenever she felt herself starting to feel lonely or upset, she would get a text from Dallas.  Almost always a meme to make her smile, or some silly anecdote to improve her mood.  She cherished those moments, proving their connection was still strong.  Counterbalancing when it was needed most.  But the heaviness of her impending choice still weighed on her mind.

Before she realized it, Valentine's Day arrived, almost causing Clarissa to go into a panic.  For years; during her previous relationship, she was always the one having to plan for the day.  Her first break in the tradition happened last year when she became newly single.  Spending that day alone was hell but she powered through it.  Now she was in a relationship again and not sure what to do.  It was also the first time in forever someone spoiled her, and not the other way around.

Clarissa was determined not to let herself be overworked that day.  She was relieved to only have one client in need of repairs.  The vehicle in question would not start.  Clarissa's mind checked off any possibilities it could have been while traveling to see the customer.  She prepared to replace the alternator.  Brought the right tools to repair a faulty key switch.  She even debated going to an automotive store to buy a replacement battery, just in case.  To her greatest surprise, the issue was a bad connector to the battery.  A quick cleaning and some slight rewiring later, the vehicle would be working perfectly.  The issue was so minor she decided not to charge her client.  It was Valentine's Day, after all.

When she was finished, Clarissa rushed back to her apartment, cleansed herself and redressed in more comfortable clothing.  Nothing too fancy, but certainly made to show off her feminine assets.  Just after tying her shoes, her cell phone started to ring.  The display showed it was Dallas on the other end.  With quick hands she eagerly answered the phone.

"Hey Dal!"

"Hey Riz!  Was just wondering if you were about ready to come over?"

Clarissa took a split second to look at her reflection in the mirror.  The image looking back made her want to fuck herself if she were anyone else in the world.

"Yeah, I'm about to head out."

"Great!  I'll see you in a bit.  Love you."

There they were.  The two words that made her heart rate quicken.  A year ago she almost believed nobody would say those words to her again.  Not another woman, and certainly not a man.  But here and now, it was a man.  Her man.  And she loved him just as much, if not more.

123456...9