Discovering

Story Info
Discovering My Sexual Tendencies.
1.6k words
4.59
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and going to summer classes at a local community college. I had made a group of friends and we hung out at a local restaurant. One night one of the guys suggested we should go make some money, I was sort of wondering what he meant until he explained that we would go to a hangout for gays who would drive around and pick up young guys and give them blow jobs for money, I was very wary but went along, when one guy stopped my friend said to the guy that I was new and he should take me.

I have to admit I was frightened but he told me it was ok and he had seen guy before, so I jumped in and we chit chatted a little and he reached over and rubbed my leg, have to admit it take long before my cock started getting hard. He told me to get it out, so I did and he stroked it as we drove, he told me he had a place to stop so he could suck me off. i said OK.

We wound up in the country and he backed the car into a spot where we could see if anyone was coming. He quickly started sucking my cock, now it was the first time for that and I didn't last too long. He gulped it up and continued sucking me. Soon I felt my self getting hard again and he popped his head up and said, I take it you enjoyed that. I shook my head yes.

He started sucking again and I realized he was rubbing himself, soon he unzipped and pulled out his cock which he began to stroke, all of a sudden I felt him grab my hand and move it to his cock, I flinched at first, but then grabbed it, bigger than mine, so it as different. I stroked him for a while and he stopped sucking and asked if I wanted to learn how to suck a cock, I was really shocked, but was curious. He said if I didn't want to it wouldn't be a problem, but I said I would try, not knowing that is not what the guys meant.

I put just the head in my mouth and heard him say lick it with your tongue, I did and sort of reacted when he had some precum come out, salty but not too bad but I was worried, he noticed I was reacting and told me what it was and that when he was ready to cum he would tell me and I could stop and he would cum in a napkin but hoped I would let him cum in my mouth.

I continued taking a little more in my mouth and felt him press down on my head encouraging me to take more, I tried but gagged and he withdrew, he then told me to just lick up and down and suck his balls, I was quickly getting into this, much to my surprise. I continued sucking and listening as he guided me along telling me what he liked.

I continued sucking him and he soon told me he was ready to cum did I want it on my face on in my mouth, being a trooper I decided to try my mouth, not knowing exactly what to expect. His pace quickened and he starting cumming, the first spurt caught me by surprise and I released his cock, he quicking inserted and I started taking his cum, never swallowing because I didn't know you should do this, when he was finished and I had a mouth full of cum he told me to spit it out the window if I didn't want to swallow, I did and we cleaned up. On way back to town he told me if I was interested he would pick me up next week same time and try it again, i realized I had enjoyed it and said sure.

When I got back to my apartment I quickly jacked off thinking about what had happened and came very fast, I was looking forward to our next meeting. I also realized I had never asked for any money but I had enjoyed it so much I didn't care.

The next day my friend asked how I made out, and I told him ok, he said did you get any money, I told him $5, he smiled and said it wasn't that bad wa it, I said no as I smiled.

When it came to the day we were meeting I was at the same corner and he stopped and picked me up, he already had his cock out, and pushed my head down while he was driving through town, this was very exciting and I was starting to get the hang of sucking a cock, I licked his shaft and head, and he asked why I spit it out the last time, told him having never had cum before, I wasn't sure what to do, he asked if I liked the taste, I said it wasn't bad, he said it was hotter if I would swallow, I told him I would give it a try. We drove to the same spot and he started going down on me, he unbuckled my pants and pulled them down and was rubbing my balls while sucking, he touched my asshole with his finger and it excited me, alot.

I was getting close and he was just fingertipping my ass when all of a sudden he plunged his finger in and I came very hard, he kept fingering and I kept enjoying, i grabbed his cock and started sucking, I again tried to deep throat but gag reflex wouldn't let me, by now he was really fingering my ass, and I was sucking and licking, he soon came and I tried swallowing and found it was not bad at all so I swallowed it all. When we came up for air he said I was wondering how you would do with a finger, you seemed to enjoy it. I told him I had never had a finger in my ass before. He smiled and told me that if I wanted to the next time we would go to his place and get a lot more comfortable. I agreed.

On our third meeting, he picked me up and took me to his house, about 10 miles out of town, we got there and he told me to get comfortable and he went to the kitchen, came back with a beer, and asked if I liked porn movies, I said yes indeed, not knowing they were gay ones (guess I should have figured), but he put one on and it began with two very well endowed men kissing and stuff, then they got down to the nitty gritty and were 69ing, I was amazed at how easily they could take all of their large cocks down their throats.

I was intrigued and next thing I know he is naked sitting beside me, telling me lets do what they do, I told him I tried but can't get past gag and he said just other things, so we were laying their 69ing side by side and he then pushed me on top and was taking my cock all the way down his throat, I started fucking his mouth and it was amazing. I was sucking him and he was doing me and again started fingering my ass, first one finger then two and it was a little painful but I was enjoying it.

As the movie progressed I saw one guy jamming his huge cock in the other guys ass, I was intrigued, had heard about this but never did it either giving or receiving, I was watching it go in and out, he then got up and said he would like to do that do me, I was nervous but very interested in feeling his cock in my ass, he greased me up and lubed his cock and told me to be in control and sit on his cock, that way I could take it as slow as I wanted.

I got over him and he guided the head to my hole, now I pushed a little and eventually it started to go in, there was a lot of pressure and some pain so I tried to relax and it gradually eased, he told me I was extremely tight, so I went a little further, I could hear him breathing heavily, I then just took the rest of it and relaxed on him, he whispered that he wanted to fuck me hard, so after sitting for a minute he swung me over and was doggy style me, he started fucking me it was really exciting, he was stroking hard and I could hear him starting to get close, he loved talking dirty and I was enjoying it all when he jammed it in and starting cumming, before he pulled out I came without even touching myself. When we finished, we cleaned up and took a shower, he told me that he thought I would make a great bottom, not knowing the technology I asked what that was, he told me I would love getting fucked and being told what to do. He was right, I found out that I was very gay and very much a bottom, we had a relationship for about 6 months, at one point he was fucking me every night, and introduced me to menage a trois with some of his friends, I learned a lot about myself and the gay sex lifestyle. I still enjoy it but don't get to do it as much.